Purus is RECYCLEing AZ

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    With how this is going I would have sprung for another bottle myself!! I just payed for my son's first year of college so supplements will be a bit lean for awhile as well. I also have a DAA supplement to try next but I am deciding between Triazole or Erase.
    Triazole blood was too good to pass up hahaha DAA is one of my favorite supps taken ever. Actually hooked up with some guys and got a Kilo for my stash haha

Nice job on paying for the college with your son. Hope he does well in the first year. I had to take out some huge loans for Pharmacy school lol so I understand the tight budget.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Triazole blood was too good to pass up hahaha DAA is one of my favorite supps taken ever. Actually hooked up with some guys and got a Kilo for my stash haha

Nice job on paying for the college with your son. Hope he does well in the first year. I had to take out some huge loans for Pharmacy school lol so I understand the tight budget.
    i 2nd thefor putting family 1st. hopefully our children inherit that from us-not enough parents willing to sacrifice their own good times for their children these days, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    With how this is going I would have sprung for another bottle myself!! I just payed for my son's first year of college so supplements will be a bit lean for awhile as well. I also have a DAA supplement to try next but I am deciding between Triazole or Erase.
    sounds like this stuff is really working well-i am going with erase, the write up and low price were to good to pass on.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i 2nd thefor putting family 1st. hopefully our children inherit that from us-not enough parents willing to sacrifice their own good times for their children these days, imo.

Agreed 100%!! My parents helped me through undergrad and will always be thankful to them for that and want to do the same for my kids. They wish they could still help but I said no mas. Time to be on my own.....kinda they still help lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    [/B]

Agreed 100%!! My parents helped me through undergrad and will always be thankful to them for that and want to do the same for my kids. They wish they could still help but I said no mas. Time to be on my own.....kinda they still help lol
    i hate to see kids go without when their mom and or dad are partying away the money all the time-really makes me pissed. i see that way to often these days. if they aren't willing to sacrifice for their children-don't have them.

sorry about the rant az, im done!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Not a rant Tom...it's the truth. Your kids are your legacy. The most satisfying times in my life are from my kids achieving their goals and dreams!! My son is interested in pre-med so I am in it for the long haul here. If I can give him a good head start towards a successful life I'm all over it...and if he is willing to put in the effort...no brainer!!

I agree on the Tzole blood work being unbelievable too. I am hard pressed here...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. If your son or you have any questions about Pre-Med stuff feel free to ask me. I have a Nutritional Science/Pre-med degree, bunch if experience researching and shadowing plus even taking the MCAT.
    I ended up going a different route and got into pharmacy school (first year first week, already sucks lol) so I can help if he seems interested in that as well.
    Anyway I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

8. Thanks Grambo...we will keep that in mind when the questions arise.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Not a rant Tom...it's the truth. Your kids are your legacy. The most satisfying times in my life are from my kids achieving their goals and dreams!! My son is interested in pre-med so I am in it for the long haul here. If I can give him a good head start towards a successful life I'm all over it...and if he is willing to put in the effort...no brainer!!

I agree on the Tzole blood work being unbelievable too. I am hard pressed here...
    hahaha-my son is studing computer graphics, and i can't even post a link, lol. you are my kind of guy az-family first. i hope there are a lot more of us out there-props to you too, grambo!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Sorry for the intermitant posting guys. All is very well in Recycle land. I walk around with an all-day pump and my mood is great. My old man skin has actually taken on an oily feeling. I am also noticing a strength gain in my workouts. My failure points from previous are now reached easily. The libido has gone back to normal but this is usually what happens whenever I start a test booster. I really need to put a stack together for my next Recycle run!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sorry for the intermitant posting guys. All is very well in Recycle land. I walk around with an all-day pump and my mood is great. My old man skin has actually taken on an oily feeling. I am also noticing a strength gain in my workouts. My failure points from previous are now reached easily. The libido has gone back to normal but this is usually what happens whenever I start a test booster. I really need to put a stack together for my next Recycle run!!
    so you are already planning to run recycle again?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. After a break I will put a stack together with it included. I will probably have an AI and some other component that I am not sure of yet.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    After a break I will put a stack together with it included. I will probably have an AI and some other component that I am not sure of yet.
    Add some TCF-1 and transdermal formastane (forma stanzol) with that recycle and talk about a natty cycle !!!

BTW, thats pretty much my PCT hehe!

14. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Add some TCF-1 and transdermal formastane (forma stanzol) with that recycle and talk about a natty cycle !!!

BTW, thats pretty much my PCT hehe!
    I have a DAA product waiting in the wings so that looks like a good candidate. The Forma-Stan does not have much feedback out yet for me to gauge. It's mental masturbation right now anyway!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have a DAA product waiting in the wings so that looks like a good candidate. The Forma-Stan does not have much feedback out yet for me to gauge. It's mental masturbation right now anyway!!
    Forma stanzol is pretty much a beefed up CEL Formestane

16. I have no experience with Form so I might try the standard version before the Beefed Up version to gauge my reaction. BigT is going to be rocking Erase soon so that will be a great info gathering because he has run Form and can tell me their comparisons. I appreciate the suggestions bubba!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have no experience with Form so I might try the standard version before the Beefed Up version to gauge my reaction. BigT is going to be rocking Erase soon so that will be a great info gathering because he has run Form and can tell me their comparisons. I appreciate the suggestions bubba!!
    I have ran TD form before and I am running Erase right now !

18. And what can you tell me about the 2??

19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    And what can you tell me about the 2??
    Formestane, transdermally, is androgenic and at high doses, anabolic. Your libido will go sky high. You can decrease estrogen over 40%. At 100mg, I experienced no joint pain, but great dryness and a leaning out effect. Strength increased on all lifts as well. I had more energy throuout the day and my appetite rhad rissen..

Erase I am using as on cycle AI.. Feels like .5mg adex EOD!

20. Form has always had great results from everything I've read on it. I really need to run it. Erase sounds like it gets the job done too.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Form has always had great results from everything I've read on it. I really need to run it. Erase sounds like it gets the job done too.
    The reason I suggest forma-stanzol is because there is more than 2x the servings that CEL form has for nearly the same price, using also the DSMO base to penetrate the skin..

22. Gotcha...I will keep my eye on some of the feedback for it. I still have almost a bottle and a half of Recycle to enjoy before anything else gets run!

23. A little potty humor....

24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Gotcha...I will keep my eye on some of the feedback for it. I still have almost a bottle and a half of Recycle to enjoy before anything else gets run!
    and it sounds like recycle is treating you well!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. I love this stuff T...my body just feels great right now! Everything is nice and full. Funny side note: Last night I was awakened by a raging,and painfull woody. It was like steel. That has never happened before. TMI?? The wife wanted no part of it...hehheh
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What would you like to see from Purus?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 12:52 AM
  2. New site from Purus...
    By blueboy22 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 10:29 PM
  3. Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:55 AM
  4. Purus labs