Purus is RECYCLEing AZ

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I have no experience with Form so I might try the standard version before the Beefed Up version to gauge my reaction. BigT is going to be rocking Erase soon so that will be a great info gathering because he has run Form and can tell me their comparisons. I appreciate the suggestions bubba!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have no experience with Form so I might try the standard version before the Beefed Up version to gauge my reaction. BigT is going to be rocking Erase soon so that will be a great info gathering because he has run Form and can tell me their comparisons. I appreciate the suggestions bubba!!
    I have ran TD form before and I am running Erase right now !
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

And what can you tell me about the 2??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Banned

And what can you tell me about the 2??
    Formestane, transdermally, is androgenic and at high doses, anabolic. Your libido will go sky high. You can decrease estrogen over 40%. At 100mg, I experienced no joint pain, but great dryness and a leaning out effect. Strength increased on all lifts as well. I had more energy throuout the day and my appetite rhad rissen..

Erase I am using as on cycle AI.. Feels like .5mg adex EOD!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Form has always had great results from everything I've read on it. I really need to run it. Erase sounds like it gets the job done too.
  6. Banned

Form has always had great results from everything I've read on it. I really need to run it. Erase sounds like it gets the job done too.
    The reason I suggest forma-stanzol is because there is more than 2x the servings that CEL form has for nearly the same price, using also the DSMO base to penetrate the skin..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Gotcha...I will keep my eye on some of the feedback for it. I still have almost a bottle and a half of Recycle to enjoy before anything else gets run!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

A little potty humor....

9. Registered User

Gotcha...I will keep my eye on some of the feedback for it. I still have almost a bottle and a half of Recycle to enjoy before anything else gets run!
    and it sounds like recycle is treating you well!!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I love this stuff T...my body just feels great right now! Everything is nice and full. Funny side note: Last night I was awakened by a raging,and painfull woody. It was like steel. That has never happened before. TMI?? The wife wanted no part of it...hehheh
  11. Registered User

I love this stuff T...my body just feels great right now! Everything is nice and full. Funny side note: Last night I was awakened by a raging,and painfull woody. It was like steel. That has never happened before. TMI?? The wife wanted no part of it...hehheh
    time to break out the fleshlight, lol.

recycle looks really good az, i am not surprised you are enjoying it!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    time to break out the fleshlight, lol.

recycle looks really good az, i am not surprised you are enjoying it!
    Very surprised this has not made more noise around AM. I will finish this log up and take a break. Then I think I will stack it with the gift I got from T-AD!!
  13. Registered User

Very surprised this has not made more noise around AM. I will finish this log up and take a break. Then I think I will stack it with the gift I got from T-AD!!
    i think everyone will know about recycle soon, lol.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

After a break I will put a stack together with it included. I will probably have an AI and some other component that I am not sure of yet.
    Very nice! Glad you are liking it so well, I am a big proponent of it. Its a great product with the amounts listed right on the box so know exactly what you are getting and how much.

I have Triazole on the way myself for a new AI. As mentioned below Form has pretty great reviews all over.

I am almost 100% my stack coming up is going to be Recycle/Triazole/DAA (at about 6g a day)

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Forma stanzol is pretty much a beefed up CEL Formestane
    It does look like a pretty sweet product, the name honestly is cheesy lol but if it works who cares about the name.

I have ran TD form before and I am running Erase right now !
    Do you not want any estrogen?? hahaha

Formestane, transdermally, is androgenic and at high doses, anabolic. Your libido will go sky high. You can decrease estrogen over 40%. At 100mg, I experienced no joint pain, but great dryness and a leaning out effect. Strength increased on all lifts as well. I had more energy throuout the day and my appetite rhad rissen..

Erase I am using as on cycle AI.. Feels like .5mg adex EOD!
    How are you telling its the ERASE doing this btw? (not attacking just wondering) and that could be a good or bad thing ha

The reason I suggest forma-stanzol is because there is more than 2x the servings that CEL form has for nearly the same price, using also the DSMO base to penetrate the skin..
    Stop pimping in my log thread

Do you get that DMSO taste in your mouth at all? Stuff penetrates the skin like crazy.

Hahahaha Not TMI for me.....wait.....

I have the same reaction with Recycle and not even as a young kid did this occur. With a GF 4+ hours away it can be annoying hahaha

i think everyone will know about recycle soon, lol.
    We have had Recycle out for a good amount of time now and it does seem to be gaining strength. Purus has been mostly in brick and mortar stores and basically where all the advertising and pimping were done. Within the last year they really wanted to expand in the online communities to help build up rep and just get the word out even more. I do see Recycle gaining popularity but again its not super hyped but has all the popular ingredients with zero prop blends.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. Registered User

props for no prop blend, lol.
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Very nice! Glad you are liking it so well, I am a big proponent of it. Its a great product with the amounts listed right on the box so know exactly what you are getting and how much.

I have Triazole on the way myself for a new AI. As mentioned below Form has pretty great reviews all over.

I am almost 100% my stack coming up is going to be Recycle/Triazole/DAA (at about 6g a day)

It does look like a pretty sweet product, the name honestly is cheesy lol but if it works who cares about the name.

Do you not want any estrogen?? hahaha

How are you telling its the ERASE doing this btw? (not attacking just wondering) and that could be a good or bad thing ha

Stop pimping in my log thread

Do you get that DMSO taste in your mouth at all? Stuff penetrates the skin like crazy.

Hahahaha Not TMI for me.....wait.....

I have the same reaction with Recycle and not even as a young kid did this occur. With a GF 4+ hours away it can be annoying hahaha

We have had Recycle out for a good amount of time now and it does seem to be gaining strength. Purus has been mostly in brick and mortar stores and basically where all the advertising and pimping were done. Within the last year they really wanted to expand in the online communities to help build up rep and just get the word out even more. I do see Recycle gaining popularity but again its not super hyped but has all the popular ingredients with zero prop blends.
    LOL dude.. I am on erase solo AI for on cycle estro control.. That is my only estro control lol..
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Like that stack Grambo. Mine will be similar,not as high a DAA amount and I am still on the fence with the AI. So you are going to run Triazole? BigT is going with Erase. I would love to hear the feedback on these from both of you when they get run.
    Just finished my chest/shoulder workout and it was awesome. My numbers are moving up nicely now and the pumps are better.

BB military DC set 185-12-4-4
    For chest I did a dropset routine where I do my first heavy set,rest a minute and do another and then immediately drop 2 more sets.
    Incline DB 95-13-6 65-10 45-15 I was blown up after these!!
    Followed with medial,rear, and trap exercises.
    Did I say that I love this stuff!!
  18. Registered User

damn, az. i thought my stack was complete-but you are really selling recycle.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

This has blown me away with how I am reacting to it. I am so pleased right now and I want to see if other components can even bring it up a notch when used again.
  20. Registered User

This has blown me away with how I am reacting to it. I am so pleased right now and I want to see if other components can even bring it up a notch when used again.
    i hear ya!!!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Still here guys and Recycle isn't slowing down. Every aspect you would want from a natty test booster is being realized. Libido is above average,skin is nice and oily,muscles feel full and dense,mood is positive,appetite is way up,seem to be leaning up,and strength is climbing. All this and I have another full bottle to run!! This 50yr old is back in time remembering what it felt like to be young. Had a good workout yesterday and here are some numbers:

Triceps CGBP DC set 255-9-4-3
    Back Width DC set Wide grip chins BW+25 8-4-3
    Back Thick DL 275-5-5-5-5-5 did not go heavy here because a disc between the S1/L5 is pressuring a nerve right now and giving me a numb spot on my right heal. I need to stretch more to see if it will subside.

Anyway, I felt very strong the entire workout and my recovery is much better than usual. Have a great Labor Day weekend guys!!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I'm late but Im here!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  23. Registered User

whatcha doing for the long weekend, az?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I'm late but Im here!
    What's up G?

whatcha doing for the long weekend, az?
    Lazy weekend for me BigT. The boy came home for the weekend so we will be goofing off together. He goes to school 2 hours away so he is far enough away but still close enough to pop in if he feels like it. What's on your calender this weekend?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Cant wait to stat mine. About a week or so. WOOT!!!!

RECOVERBRO

26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Cant wait to stat mine. About a week or so. WOOT!!!!
    You should pick up right where the 1-AD left off bubba. 3 caps with breakfast and 3 with dinner and by the first week you should feel nice and dense.
  27. Registered User

What's up G?

Lazy weekend for me BigT. The boy came home for the weekend so we will be goofing off together. He goes to school 2 hours away so he is far enough away but still close enough to pop in if he feels like it. What's on your calender this weekend?
    porterhouses on the grill, and the dog and i have some trails to check out. gonna get some extra gym time in, and i have a few 'dates' with the wife planned.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Just popped open my second bottle and things are still rocking. The scale has not moved up but people say I look bigger. The workouts are great and the pumps are awesome. Good times for sure!! Did biceps,forearms and legs today and I am toast. I did a leg extension DC set before squats and my quads felt like stone! Cardio tomorrow will be interesting to say the least.

Libido check:

Attachment 35139
  29. Registered User

nice!!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  115 lbs.

I've been toying with the idea of picking up some Recycle. I just might have to now.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  115 lbs.

I've been toying with the idea of picking up some Recycle. I just might have to now.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Just popped open my second bottle and things are still rocking. The scale has not moved up but people say I look bigger. The workouts are great and the pumps are awesome. Good times for sure!! Did biceps,forearms and legs today and I am toast. I did a leg extension DC set before squats and my quads felt like stone! Cardio tomorrow will be interesting to say the least.

Libido check:

Attachment 35139
    That's what my Doctor recomend
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ANGblonD View Post
    I toyed with the idea for too long!! Get some...you won't regret it.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

All good in the Recycle mode. I stiil cannot get over how good I feel with this supplement. My body is ready to go all the time. No drag ass like I used to feel the day after a workout. I feel like I could go 7 days a week right now. My appetite is raging right now. It's 10:00 pm and I am sitting here eating a 3 whole egg/6 whites platter with a handfull of almonds before bed. I am a machine right now. I want to be on this year round. Definitely will be a staple in my cabinet. Had a great workout today as well. I did some chest and shoulders. Chest went first this time. I did my usual rotator cuff warmups and then hit chest.

Chest BB decline DC set 265-7-5-4
    For shoulders I threw in a drop set routine. Two heavy sets 1 minute apart then two dropsets right after the second heavy.
    DB press 80-10-6 60-8 40-13 shoulders were fried after these!

Finished with some front,side,and rear DB raises. Cable shrugs ended the workout. My upper body was nice and full. All the best guys...
  35. Registered User

All good in the Recycle mode. I stiil cannot get over how good I feel with this supplement. My body is ready to go all the time. No drag ass like I used to feel the day after a workout. I feel like I could go 7 days a week right now. My appetite is raging right now. It's 10:00 pm and I am sitting here eating a 3 whole egg/6 whites platter with a handfull of almonds before bed. I am a machine right now. I want to be on this year round. Definitely will be a staple in my cabinet. Had a great workout today as well. I did some chest and shoulders. Chest went first this time. I did my usual rotator cuff warmups and then hit chest.

Chest BB decline DC set 265-7-5-4
    For shoulders I threw in a drop set routine. Two heavy sets 1 minute apart then two dropsets right after the second heavy.
    DB press 80-10-6 60-8 40-13 shoulders were fried after these!

Finished with some front,side,and rear DB raises. Cable shrugs ended the workout. My upper body was nice and full. All the best guys...
    damn-that is exactly how i felt when starting trt.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Hitting up some Neal Young today!!

Recycle is still rocking in the AZ world. Muscles are still full as hell all day and I feel on top of the world. The workouts get better and better. Oh yeah...I'm up 2.5 lbs from the start. Not to shabby guys!! I'm picking up a bottle for a buddy of mine to see how he likes it.

Quick note: I did Dips in my workout yesterday and was blown away with my strength. I just felt powerful as hell. Here are the numbers...

BW+90 DC set 15-5-4 I was amped!!

All the best guys!!
  37. Registered User

MY FAVORITE NEIL young is hey hey my my-the electric version live with crazy horse-best damn power chords ever.

better to burn out than fade away
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

MY FAVORITE NEIL young is hey hey my my-the electric version live with crazy horse-best damn power chords ever.

better to burn out than fade away

Working on it!!!
  39. Registered User

[/B]

Working on it!!!
    been there-done that!!!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Hitting up some Neal Young today!!

Recycle is still rocking in the AZ world. Muscles are still full as hell all day and I feel on top of the world. The workouts get better and better. Oh yeah...I'm up 2.5 lbs from the start. Not to shabby guys!! I'm picking up a bottle for a buddy of mine to see how he likes it.

Quick note: I did Dips in my workout yesterday and was blown away with my strength. I just felt powerful as hell. Here are the numbers...

BW+90 DC set 15-5-4 I was amped!!

All the best guys!!
    Damn, that's pretty good AZ, I only get about 8-9 with 90lbs on the dip belt!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What would you like to see from Purus?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. New site from Purus...
    By blueboy22 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 08:29 PM
  3. Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:55 AM
  4. Purus labs