Brand new here
- 08-18-2010, 09:41 AM
- 08-18-2010, 09:49 AM
- 08-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Second, TRAINING and training correctly for performance re endurance and speed is what is going to get you to "run faster and bike farther". Make sure that your training is set up specifically for this, and if you are an athlete, then you should have a periodized training plan already in place for this.
As far as supplements go, Drive is an excellent product, especially re endurance and speed endurance (speed is more of something that you have to TRAIN for to gain).
Otherwise, make sure that your nutrition is set up for your training needs, and that your pre, during, and post-nutrition is conducive to your goals.
08-18-2010, 06:32 PM
08-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Littlejoe in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:58 PM
- By michaelvtj in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:30 PM
- By schwellington in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-29-2010, 09:56 PM
- By Brian5225 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2008, 08:16 AM
- By GH_MAN in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 09-25-2004, 04:08 AM