Just a mini review.

OBJECTIVE

To add a supplement during my workout, improving performance, encouraging endurance, assisting in recovery (which all leads to new muscle).

RELATED PRODUCTS of USE
Gaspari SizeOn Pre-Contest
Universal Nutrition Intra-aid
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
SciVation Xtend

WHAT THEY SAY

Core ABC should be taken before and during training, but can also be taken at other times throughout the day to maximize its effectiveness.

A - 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense training.

B - 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency.

C - 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.

WHAT I SAY
I finished a tub (2lbs 3oz) over the course of 50 training days (50 scoops per container). To truly put this product to the test, I went on a calorie deficit (aka Cutting diet). I have been on a cut before without the use of supplements other than Whey and a Multi. While it can be done, there is clearly a noticeable difference with Core ABC, than without. However, I have taken other intra's (not on the list above, they didn't make the cut, no pun intended) where I did not experience a difference. I'm not the type to say which ones. I'll give credit where it's due, but will not call anything out if it doesn't work, due to so many possible variables (because it doesn't work for me, doesn't mean it wont work for others, etc). Anyway, I can conclude that I did experience an increase in performance while sipping on some ABC's, while also noticing a faster recovery process (less sore, oppose to being very sore on a cut, without this product / or the ones above), and no loss of strength (didn't gain any either, but I never do on a cut, the goal was to not lose any).

With that said, I will be adding / alternating Core ABC to the products I've enjoyed above.

I would compare it to Xtend and Purple Wraath.