Lifter goes 1-Androsterone RD by AMS!!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. So the question is did LifterGym lift the whole Gym? Can't wait to see the results. This is one of the items I am thinking of giving a shot.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

2. welcome back Mate!!!!
    Working on living
    •   

3. good to hear from you Chris... I was starting to wonder what happen to ya.... I though your arms got so big you couldn't type anymore

4. I hate it when something work related happens and you are supposed to drop everything else
    Makes me sad

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. ~1-Androsterone RD Final Review~

Ok... well after some time away from the boards which was out of my control, I thank AMS, specially Ryod and tattoo once again for the opportunity to run this. 1-AD as a standalone was great! I seen more in muscle hardness and strength more then anything, which towards the end of summer was also nice.. a nice finish before the winter time bulk I gained 5.3lbs off this cycle which lasted close to 5 weeks; 3 tabs for the first week and and 4 tabs for the remainder of the cycle. The tabs took anywhere from 10-20 minutes to fully dissolve. Never had any type of burn or anything. I'm stuck that they have a coconut/mint/tart taste. Whish I did enjoy through out the cycle I'm sure stacked it would have been even better, i will say, once the Kits are out I'll be picking one up; maybe even two of them
    Seriously, great product here!!

Mood -
    Strength - 9/10 was very impressed 2/3 weeks, this is where I started to really see the increases, always going up and pushing my limits. Muscle hardness was really apparent! the inner sides/bottom of my pecs really benefited big time, seemed any time i would flex whether or not i was walking down the hall at work or not they were hard as stone..
    Strength example..

DB Flat bench
    60x10 (warm up)
    85x8
    90x8
    95x8

End

75 x 10
    95 x 8
    95 x 8
    105 x 7

Decline bench
    135 x 13
    185 x 8
    185 x 8
    205 x 8

end..

135 x 15
    195 x 10
    205 x 8
    230 x 6

Weight -5.3lbs^, i swithced up my diet damn near 3 times... twice on purpose, once; had no choice..lol

Endurance/recovery - I started really pushing my cardio sessions after my workout, which seemed to get better and better.. I was very impressed, between workouts it was seeming on some days, recovery time was slashed by half if not more. Never did this pertain to leg day i just don't think its possible.

Aggression - I had a few days where I was short tempered, but nothing out of the norm..

Libido - It did slightly drop half way through the run..., but rebounded in PCT hahaha

Concerns/Sides - Strange, but i have nothing really... I mean through 5 weeks you will have problems but, i cant say a headache came from the cycle, etc, etc... I was impressed in the end result..

Please ask any questions if you have any..

6. So how much weight would you say your bench increased?

10 lbs? 15?

7. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    So how much weight would you say your bench increased?

10 lbs? 15?
    Dumb bells 10-15, which isnt bad at all... decline BB 20-25...little easier more there, but not taking anything away from it

8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Dumb bells 10-15, which isnt bad at all... decline BB 20-25...little easier more there, but not taking anything away from it
    Nice

I'm running a decavol log and hoping to see some more results on it. When did you start to see results?

9. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Nice

I'm running a decavol log and hoping to see some more results on it. When did you start to see results?
    safe to say week # 2

10. great progress wild man!!!
    Working on living
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great progress wild man!!!

12. Nice review LG! Damn good stuff.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

13. Solid run my man

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

14. Solid stuff man. Thanks for the great log. Post this final on your m&M log too?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

15. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Solid stuff man. Thanks for the great log. Post this final on your m&M log too?
    I will!..yes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Frustrated lifter................
    By tshaw024 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 01:13 PM
  2. Young Lifter Advice
    By adrenaline89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 03:50 PM
  3. new lifter with a quick question
    By drummaboyzl in forum Bulking