Lifter goes 1-Androsterone RD by AMS!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Libido Theropy!


  2. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    log looks awesome so far, thx!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    log looks awesome so far, thx!
    Thank you Sir!
    •   
       


  4. nice numbers my friend!!!
    Working on living

  5. Curious how this treats you compared to AndroHard that I am taking. You notice any increase in mood or focus after dosing? I get that every time after I take AH.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  6. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Curious how this treats you compared to AndroHard that I am taking. You notice any increase in mood or focus after dosing? I get that every time after I take AH.
    right now, not really.. how is the AH? now next week I'll bump up to 400mg.

    Im curious about dosing two together? not sure how that would be

    Damn thongs daily, blanked out my Photo!! damn them

  7. Lookin good Lift! Not as good as the eye candy though...LOL j/k

    Beautiful layout man.

  8. You're getting some nice work outs in bud and its only the beginning
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Lookin good Lift! Not as good as the eye candy though...LOL j/k

    Beautiful layout man.
    Brotha, nothing looks better then the booty! ...

    Well maybe somethings do..naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    You're getting some nice work outs in bud and its only the beginning
    Ahhh, I did legs and back last night.. which i hate freaking legs, certain lifts im limited due to my old back injury (L4,L5,S1)...back in the days of kicking Iraqs ass lol

  11. ~1-Androsterone RD Day # 3~

    Ok, so infamous leg & back day..i wont lie i hate working them out , Im limited on sqauts, but do a safe number so im not back in traction all in all very effective night because im feeling them right now.

    1-AD Comments
    starting to wake up allot more hungry! maybe this is a sign


    Routine:

    Squats ATG- Ass to ground!
    155 x 8
    155 x 8
    165 x 8

    hammer press decline leg press (Sled)
    375 x 8
    375 x 8
    425 x 8

    Leg Extensions
    140 x 8
    150 x 8
    170 x8


    prone leg curls:
    95 x 8
    95 x 8
    110 x 8


    Calf raises, standing on wooden box on a smith machine
    225 x 10
    250 x 10
    250 x10


    Lat Pull downs
    160 x 8
    160 x 8
    175 x 8


    Close grip pull downs
    130 x 8
    160 x 8
    160 x 7


    Iso-Lateral Low rows HS
    70 per side x10
    70 per side x10
    80 " " x8




    AB Circuit
    1. Cable Rope Crunches x 15 @190
    2. Jack knifes x 15
    3. decline sit-ups x 15
    4. oblique side bends x 15 per side
    3 sets^^




    Mood - Good
    Strength -Normal
    Weight - N/A
    Endurance - N/A
    Aggression - Normal
    Libido -Normal
    Concerns/Sides - Hunger is starting to rasie,more so in the AM and the evening




    Supplements Dosed:

    1-AD - 1/1/1 split
    I-GH-1 - 4 pre bed tonight
    Anadraulic State - 2 scoop 45 min pre work out
    Bc+Eaa's - 11g Intra work out
    GHenerate - 6 sprays walking into gym & 6 pre bed

  12. man I bet you are walking funny today after that lift!!!
    Working on living

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    man I bet you are walking funny today after that lift!!!
    Should have seen me walking in the mall today!! hahaha

    SO last night was a wicked work out!... Im handling some stuff right now..Will post up soon.. I hope this is a sure sign the 1-AD is starting to work
  14. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Should have seen me walking in the mall today!! hahaha

    SO last night was a wicked work out!... Im handling some stuff right now..Will post up soon.. I hope this is a sure sign the 1-AD is starting to work
    your what, 4-5 days into it now? Should start seeing some good stuff happening.

  15. some good mothafacking number in here. they dont call you lifter for nothing!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Ok, so infamous leg & back day..i wont lie i hate working them out , Im limited on sqauts, but do a safe number so im not back in traction all in all very effective night because im feeling them right now.
    For a while there I was doing legs 2x a week and really looking forward to my next leg workout soon after. I'm not sure why, but Squats and Leg Extensions really put me in a positive mood the day after my workout... or maybe I felt positive because my legs we're as sore from the workouts since I started doing them more

    All I have to say is keep up the sick workouts !!
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  17. Im up in this bad boy!!!! What it be bro!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. ill follow along lifter!
    you should get in on my usp log too bro

  19. Glad this stuff is treating you good. Im loving mine so far!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  20. wait wait wait- do you let ur 1ad tabs fully dissolve? on the box it sais hold for 30 secs and swallow- i have been doing mine for a minute and then swalloing- but i may start letting them fully dissolve
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  21. ~1-Androsterone RD Day # 4~

    I'm a day late with posting # 4, my bad, got super busy this morning and had a ton of **** to do!! So this was another chest and Bi day.. I felt wicked good going into the gym and wanted to try to kick things up a notch.. I tried a double set of 95lb DB on Incline, which i haven't tried before last two weeks I ve been doing 80, 90, 95.., I always say, 5lbs feels like 20+ sometimes!.. tonight was even better.. Ill do all the talking here instead of two different posts. I felt more going tonight, I mean ****! its a Friday night and I'm throwing weight around the gym at midnight!.. I'm really impressed with my shoulder definition, tonight i seen a spider vein wanting to protrude in the front of my shoulder.. maybe its been there, but it was more apparent tonight.. either way maybe next week I'll get a pic up wile I'm lifting and let you guys comment good or bad..

    1-AD Comments
    This is the end of the first week, not a whole lot of noticeable signs but last night , little more focus and drive/aggression hence going for the double set of 95's.. tonight same on the aggression side of things working out.. more grunting and pushing my self tonight compared to other nights. I really think and hope next week I can add to what I accomplished this week, which, is the goal!


    Routine:

    Incline DB press
    65 x 12 (warm up)
    80 x 8
    95 x 8 < struggled on the last
    95 x 6 < spent!

    DB Pull overs
    65 x 8
    70 x 8
    70 x 8

    Cable scoops
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8

    21's:
    55 x 8
    55 x 8
    65 x 8 < Arms damn near exploded! on this last set!


    Incline bench Z-Curls
    30 x 8
    35 x 8
    35 x 7


    Incline hammers
    35 x 8
    35 x 8
    40 x 6





    Mood - Good
    Strength -Normal
    Weight - N/A
    Endurance - N/A
    Aggression - up a tad
    Libido -Normal
    Concerns/Sides - Hunger ^^




    Supplements Dosed:

    1-AD - 1/1/1 split
    I-GH-1 - 4 pre bed tonight
    Anadraulic State - 2 scoop 45 min pre work out
    Bc+Eaa's - 11g Intra work out
    GHenerate - 6 sprays walking into gym & 6 pre bed

  22. ~1-Androsterone RD Day # 5~

    1-AD Comments
    Read above

    Routine:


    Seated Military Press
    95 x 12 (Warm up)
    135 x 8
    145 x 8
    155 x 6


    Side lateral raises then straight into alternating front raises

    20 x 8
    20 x 8
    20 x 8

    this is 8 side raise, then 8 front.. 20lbs do the trick this way I'm not swinging like half the people in the gym when they have to much weight.. haha when I'm on rep 6-7 on the front raise then burn is a burning!!

    Behind the back shrugs using Smith machine
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    250 x 6


    Tri over head extension
    140 x 10
    150 x 10
    170 x 8


    Skull crushers using EZ curl bar
    70 x 8
    70 x 8
    75 x 7


    Tri reverse rip pull down
    40 x 15
    50 x 15
    60 x 11

    Completed my AB circuit, and cardio at the end.. tonight did 23 mins at 15% at 4.0, then ran at 6.5 for 90 secs @ 15%, then cool down



    Mood - Good
    Strength -Starting to kick in tonight
    Weight - N/A
    Endurance - N/A
    Aggression - Knocking at my door tonight
    Libido -Normal
    Concerns/Sides - tonight still wicked hungry ^^




    Supplements Dosed:

    1-AD - 1/1/1 split
    I-GH-1 - 4 pre bed tonight
    Anadraulic State - 2 scoop 45 min pre work out
    Bc+Eaa's - 11g Intra work out
    GHenerate - 6 sprays walking into gym & 6 pre bed

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    your what, 4-5 days into it now? Should start seeing some good stuff happening.
    yes, tonight was day 5., Im thinking yoru right..Monday i'll bump to 400mg and and see how it treats me..

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    some good mothafacking number in here. they dont call you lifter for nothing!
    hahaha, **** PR!, this Yankee Fan giving it hell bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    For a while there I was doing legs 2x a week and really looking forward to my next leg workout soon after. I'm not sure why, but Squats and Leg Extensions really put me in a positive mood the day after my workout... or maybe I felt positive because my legs we're as sore from the workouts since I started doing them more

    All I have to say is keep up the sick workouts !!
    Yea bro, My legs are still little sore.. I enjoy leg night, but Feckkkkk I walk liek a duck the next few days! I cant imagine twice a week, but DOMS really starts to subside also im sure..

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im up in this bad boy!!!! What it be bro!!!
    Josh, my man! what it be brotha! Glad your in here, where ya been man?!

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    ill follow along lifter!
    you should get in on my usp log too bro
    Link me up son!!, love to join!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Glad this stuff is treating you good. Im loving mine so far!!!!
    next week is the be all end all week

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    wait wait wait- do you let ur 1ad tabs fully dissolve? on the box it sais hold for 30 secs and swallow- i have been doing mine for a minute and then swalloing- but i may start letting them fully dissolve
    Fully dissolve, I though the box was a typo, there RD tablets so why swallow them?............. Tattoo? Royd? input on this one am i missing something?

  24. Im about 2 weeks into mine, and Intensity and focus have been two major factors! Also, muscle hardness in unbelievable. 4 more weeks to go! WOOT!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  25. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Im about 2 weeks into mine, and Intensity and focus have been two major factors! Also, muscle hardness in unbelievable. 4 more weeks to go! WOOT!!!
    I bet, are you still at 300mg? i kno wyou planned to ramp it up i just forget which week..

  26. Yeah 1st week was 200. Weeks 2-5 300. lsat week 400. Man do I want to bump it up now, but Id rather run it the full 6 weeks. Taking this product has me seriously interested in there stack with decavol and 4ad. Good stuff right here.

    RECOVERBRO



  27. I hear ya man..! Thats why I got two boxes..im really looking forward to the upcoming weeks, I'm sure with deca and the 4ad it would be phenomenal

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I hear ya man..! Thats why I got two boxes..im really looking forward to the upcoming weeks, I'm sure with deca and the 4ad it would be phenomenal
    Exactly!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  29. ~1-Androsterone RD Day # 6~

    Off Day

    today is a off day, Im kickign back watching X-Games, just thinking how crazy these dudes are.... Its been a long week, so im relaxing. Going to take my son fishing tomorrow, then maybe to a ballgame..school is right around the corner


    Supplements Dosed:

    1-AD - 1/1/1 split
    I-GH-1 -off
    Anadraulic State - 1 1/2 scoop through out the day
    Bc+Eaa's - 20g spread through out the day
    GHenerate - off

  30. man those are some great numbers posted my friend!!!!
    Working on living

  31. ~1-Androsterone RD Day # 7~

    Off Day

    This was yesterday

    Supplements Dosed:

    1-AD - 1/1/1 split
    I-GH-1 -off
    Anadraulic State - 1 1/2 scoop through out the day
    Bc+Eaa's - 20g spread through out the day
    GHenerate - off

  32. Alright; so this is the start of the second week and I'm going to start dosing 4 tabs, doing a 1/1/1/1 split though out the day..really curious to start seeing strength increases on some of the major lifts! I will see tonight! I feel great today and I'm actually looking forward to the gym tonight this could be a good thing.. I'm actually trying to find new High intensity cardio sessions.. so if anyone has some thing that works well for them let me know what your doing

  33. guerilla cardio
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  34. Strength increases on just 3 tabs bro. Hit a new PR today on leg press. 630 for 7. YOWZERS!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  35. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Strength increases on just 3 tabs bro. Hit a new PR today on leg press. 630 for 7. YOWZERS!!!!!
    NICE
    Working on living

  36. Lift, how you like the I-GH-1? Do you 'feel' anything when taking that or is it more complimentary stacked?

  37. On the time for dissolving. F-Melt technology states most everything should dissolve in 30 seconds or less (they have tested this on various compounds). Having said that they may be a little bit ambitious. It's actually best to let it completely dissolve no matter how long that takes. It could take up to 15 minutes at the most. In the studies using hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin complexes with PH's, the stated the average dissolving time was around 12 minutes.

    Think of them sort of like breath mints.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  38. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    On the time for dissolving. F-Melt technology states most everything should dissolve in 30 seconds or less (they have tested this on various compounds). Having said that they may be a little bit ambitious. It's actually best to let it completely dissolve no matter how long that takes. It could take up to 15 minutes at the most. In the studies using hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin complexes with PH's, the stated the average dissolving time was around 12 minutes.

    Think of them sort of like breath mints.
    Anabolic breath mints...

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    guerilla cardio
    **** it, I'll put on a suit and try it

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Strength increases on just 3 tabs bro. Hit a new PR today on leg press. 630 for 7. YOWZERS!!!!!
    I seen explosive difference last night.. more to follow in my post

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Lift, how you like the I-GH-1? Do you 'feel' anything when taking that or is it more complimentary stacked?
    Well for me, I just dose it at night pre bed to help with the GH release.., but more so for how it compliments the GHenerate. with the l-dopa really comes into play if i have any prolactin issues.., but I'm sleeping like a freaking rock!, how well this stack works is amazing. for example, this has started few days ago.. I went to sleep around 4am this morning woke up at 6:30 and felt like i slept for freaking hours.. I get right up, no morning grogginess

  40. dont know how i missed this. in brother.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Frustrated lifter................
    By tshaw024 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 12:13 PM
  2. Young Lifter Advice
    By adrenaline89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 02:50 PM
  3. new lifter with a quick question
    By drummaboyzl in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 07:09 AM
  4. You Really Are Much More Than Just A Weight Lifter
    By David Dunn in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Log in
Log in