Jack3d - The most powerful anti-sleep product on the planet?? 4am and still no sleep!

hexstatic

Awards
Jack3d - The most powerful anti-sleep product on the planet?? 5am and still no sleep!

right, I used 2 scoops of Jack3d at precisely 6pm yesterday, I had an amazing workout and was back home at 8.30pm. I went to bed at 9.30pm as I have to get up at 5am for work at 6am.

Its now 4.25am here in London UK and I still have not managed to get to sleep !!!

WTF this is crazy !! I have had to phone in to work and explain i am 'sick' and wont be able to come in today... I gave the problem as being stomach issues and said I havnt been able to sleep yet as ive been back and forth to the toilet, i didnt want to say the truth is I just havnt managed to get to sleep yet as they will blatently think I am taking some form of illegal drugs !!

I have used Jack3d a number of times now, and the latest I can remember staying awake in bed is up to around 11.00 or 11.30pm, (nothing like what it is now...)

now, my questions... is this normal ??? have other users of Jack3d experienced similar problem as me? what can i do to prevent this happening again, should i just not use Jack3d when i have work the next day?

so far I am OK with my work I have only had this one sick occurance in 12 months of working for the company, but I dont want it to happen again....

any advice / tips is much appreciated

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, normal.. It sux.. Try taking your pre and hour or so earlier than normal..

rip21

Awards
There have been a few times when I've had trouble sleeping when taking Jack3d at around 5pm. I'm usually in bed around 10pm. Some nights I can sleep fine but a few times I've been up til 1-2am. The caffeine doesn't help, not sure how the 1,3 dimeth affects you but I never crash on Jack3d I almost wish I did I might actually sleep better.

hexstatic

Awards
Yes, normal.. It sux.. Try taking your pre and hour or so earlier than normal..
my training sessions are a fixed time, 6.45pm and ive no way of moving them to earlier in the day, so should i start taking the jack3d at 5.00pm ? I usually give it 45 mins to get into my system

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my training sessions are a fixed time, 6.45pm and ive no way of moving them to earlier in the day, so should i start taking the jack3d at 5.00pm ? I usually give it 45 mins to get into my system
Sleep is important. So take it an hour before you normally do.. If your that stimmed 6 hours later, why not..

hexstatic

Awards
There have been a few times when I've had trouble sleeping when taking Jack3d at around 5pm. I'm usually in bed around 10pm. Some nights I can sleep fine but a few times I've been up til 1-2am. The caffeine doesn't help, not sure how the 1,3 dimeth affects you but I never crash on Jack3d I almost wish I did I might actually sleep better.
interesting, I've never experienced a crash of Jack3d either, if only they would create a product that you can take before bed time that counteracts any remaining Jack3d which is still in your system ! :Flush:

hexstatic

Awards
Sleep is important. So take it an hour before you normally do.. If your that stimmed 6 hours later, why not..
ok mate I will try that and see how I get on. the only other thing i can think of is to half the dosage, maybe 1 scoop instead of 2 would be a good idea...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha
dont try ephedra or clenbuterol
you might die
lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok mate I will try that and see how I get on. the only other thing i can think of is to half the dosage, maybe 1 scoop instead of 2 would be a good idea...
I would definitely say try this. From what you've explained, it doesn't sound like you'd have any problems going half dose. And as gamer mentioned, if you're still going strong 10 hours later, taking it an hour earlier than normal might not be a bad idea to consider either to ensure you're able to sleep.

hexstatic

Awards
I would definitely say try this. From what you've explained, it doesn't sound like you'd have any problems going half dose. And as gamer mentioned, if you're still going strong 10 hours later, taking it an hour earlier than normal might not be a bad idea to consider either to ensure you're able to sleep.
thanks for the advice mate

hexstatic

Awards
I finally got to sleep around 6am

better late then never i guess... :chairshot:

chobbs4

chobbs4

Awards
Ive had that problem a couple of times. The only thing I did to fix it was either workout earlier or when I actually do have an evening workout I only take one scoop instead of two.

-chobbs

crazym

Awards
I use to crash on jacked but i took high doses, never had this problem fortunately, 3 hours after taking it i could sleep like a baby.

hexstatic

Awards
i had the same problem the day AFTER taking jack3d ...

i took it friday evening, then didnt get to sleep till 6am...

then the day after I took no supplements at all (only protein shakes) and i still had the same problem, but this time I got to sleep at 4 am, i was up at 5am for work at 6am.... it really took the piss, i dunno, maybe its not related to the jack3d maybe this is the start of some insomnia, but hopefuly not !!

tonight will be two days after taking the jack3d so im hopeing for a good night sleep (i need it!!), i also have bought some Nytol Herbal which i have taken to help me into the sleep, i really cant afford to have another night like the last 2, work is going to be busy tomorrow and i have training tomorrow evening.

ill update in the morning with how my sleep went. fingers crossed it will be the best sleep i have ever had !

cheers

hex

TheTransforma

Never experienced that on any 1-3 dimethyl related product. Maybe you're highly sensitive to stims? I take 5/6 scoops of Jack3d and sleep like a baby.

hexstatic

Awards
last night I slept really well, got a good 8 hours sleep in, i did take 2x Nytol Natural tablets though, (i wanted to ensure I did get to sleep lol). I think even without them I would have slept well, tonight will tell for definitely, am training tonight and will be using 1 scoop of Jack3d.

Fingers crossed !!

hexstatic

Awards
maybe try one scoop and workout earlier?
tried one scoop today and i still notcied strong effects, especially considering i fealt knackered from lack of sleep, all my muscles ached and fealt really weak. my motivation, effort and performance was still good though, i gave 100% and it was still a good workout :)

am off to bed now, i'll update my log in the morning :)

peace