Bridge review!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used bridge as an addition to my pct from a small 4 weeks cycle of hd/pp.

the cycle sucked, only thing I really got from it was shutdown. combo of ****ty product & diet. (wife was out of town, cooking for myself, not a good idea)

anyhow, I was shut down. nuts were the size of small grapes, and libido was zero.
cycle ended 2 weeks before the wife got back. so I had to get everything back in full swing before she got home.

ordered some bridge to go with my attack & ancient strength.

took the bridge at 6 caps e/d. 3 pre workout, 3 post.

this is def a solid product. was gtg by the time she got back. nutz weren't fully back to size. but libido was there again, and everything worked like it should.

pumps & strength on this product were great. This is def a product to use in between cycles, or for that "on" feeling post cycle.

I (and my wife) are so thankful needto had this product. she was gone a month and a half. if I couldn't perform, there would of been problems.

thank you needto, from me (and unknowingly) from my wife.

I will def be ording more of this for in between cycles. great product at a great price.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What hormonal did you run that was so bad? Probably good to share that so we don't make that same mistake ;). Happy you are back to working again, that does not sound like fun at all!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
halodrol and pheraplex

Whats the breakdown of ingredients on that Bridge?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

the cycle sucked, only thing I really got from it was shutdown. combo of ****ty product & diet. (wife was out of town, cooking for myself, not a good idea)

anyhow, I was shut down. nuts were the size of small grapes, and libido was zero.
cycle ended 2 weeks before the wife got back. so I had to get everything back in full swing before she got home.

this is def a solid product. was gtg by the time she got back. nutz weren't fully back to size. but libido was there again, and everything worked like it should.

pumps & strength on this product were great. This is def a product to use in between cycles, or for that "on" feeling post cycle.

I (and my wife) are so thankful needto had this product. she was gone a month and a half. if I couldn't perform, there would of been problems.

I will def be ording more of this for in between cycles. great product at a great price.
****ty product? I consider phera plex one of the best bulkers out there..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
phera is a good compound. I said product. not compound.

I gave grow tabs from ids a try. I bought a box on ebay for 20 bucks shipped.

worst product I've tried. it has a propietary blend of a bunch of sht, with the nomenclatures for phera and hd in there towards then end. hidden.

how much of each compound isn't known. I only ran it at rec. dosage of two caps e/d.

diet was crap, but even then, I've ran enough good hd products & phera products to know when it contains quality compounds.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the breakdown of ingredients on that Bridge?
serving size: 3 caps
Phosphatydl Serine: 75mgs:
Fadogia Aggrestis: 500mgs:
Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): 125mgs
EGCG: 150 mgs
Resveratrol: 25mgs
Euricoma Longifolia root 100:1 extract: 200mgs
Muira Puama 12:1 extract 200 mgs
Lepidium Meyenii: 100mgs
Pregenolone: 5mg

I was using 2 serving e/d.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, yeah Bridge gets a lot of good reviews.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wife made a comment last night at how big my nutz are getting....always good to hear.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm constantly trying to hide raisin nuts from the girlfriend so I'm all ears for this. Went as far as using hCG for an oral only cycle LOL.

How do you think these products would fair ON cycle???

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'm constantly trying to hide raisin nuts from the girlfriend so I'm all ears for this. Went as far as using hCG for an oral only cycle LOL.

How do you think these products would fair ON cycle???
With an AI it will do good stuff..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump. thinking about getting another bottle of this to stack with hcgenerate in my pct from dieselbolan.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ur married? WOW miracles DO happen

jk Jbeezy just messin- im engaged- what dopes that tell you!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll definitely be trying bridge and HCGenerate pretty soon! :D

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
I might add this in, girls can take it too right?