Alpha T2 / OEP / Lean Xtreme Stack - MY FIRST LOG - and progess since start of 2010 !

hexstatic

Awards
**LOG** Alpha T2 / OEP / Lean Xtreme Stack - and progess since start of 2010 !

Hello everyone! This is my very first log, Im going to try and give as much detail as possible, including my goals, my training routine, my diet, and the progess I have made so far.

Firstly, A little bit about me... Im 22 years old and currently live in London, England. Being from the UK I work in KG, I know the vast majority of AnobolicMinds members are in the USA and work in LBS, so I will convert the figures to LBS for you guys :veryhappy:

Ive been overweight for ages, at the start of the year I weighed in at 228 LBS (103 KG / 16 stone) :ponder: I've been boxing for around 2 years, however up until the beggining of the year I hadn't been fully committed. My diet was bad and this counter acted the benefits I would of got from the training. I also wasn't doing any runs or any type of excercise by myself. At the start of 2010 I really focused on sticking to a good diet, doing my runs regularly and using weights at home.

In roughly 7 months I dropped from 228 LBS to 195.8 LBS. On 21/07/2010 I started the Alpha T-2 and OEP stack, I was only able to use the stack for 2 weeks due to going on holiday, and I still saw excellent results... 2 weeks on the stack I dropped from 195.8 LBS to 184.0 LBS ! :shocked1:

I am convinced this was all body fat that was lost, as I have been drinking plenty of water, roughly 3 litres per day. My strength has increased, I can lift heavier weights, and I am a faster and more energetic with my bag/pad work, and sparring. I have put together a graph to show my progess over this year... (the date format is day/month/year)

At the start of the year I could barely run 100 metres and I was extremely out of breath and completely knackered. I can now run roughly 5.5 miles (8.8 KM)... I am very very impressed with my progess :sombrero:

I am now going to start the Alpha T-2 / OEP stack again, and I am going to include the DS Lean Xtreme non-stim based supplement. I have been advised there is an ingredient in the Lean Xtreme that may work with the OEP and greatly increase my body temperature, so I started the dosage low to work out my tolerance.

My dosage so far:

15 mins before breakfast - 2x T2, 1x OEP, 1x LX,
4 hours later - 1x LX
30 mins before lunch (roughly 6 hours after breakfast) - 1x T2, 1x OEP
2 hours after lunch - 1x LX

Other supplements I will be using are, PhD Diet Whey, USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic, Jack3d, and NOW ADAM multi-vitamin.

My training routine so far goes like this:

Monday - 1 hour with personal trainer (weights and cardio based)
Tuesday - 4.5 Mile run (7.2 KM)
Wednesday - Weights and cardio workout at home + 2 mile run (3.2 KM)
Thursday - 1 hour 15 mins with trainer (weights and cardio based)
Friday - 1 hour 15 mins with trainer (boxing sparring and cardio related)
Saturday - Weights and cardio related workout at home + 2 mile run (3.2 KM)
Sunday - Rest day

My diet goes roughly like this:

Breakfast - Oats with skimmed milk, raisens, Pomegranate Juice, 1 slice toast.
OR, 3 eggs scrambled, 3 slices of bacon with fat removed, Orange juice,

Mid morning snack - PhD diet whey, OR, EAS Myoplex diet bar

Lunch - Sandwich with Turkey, or Chicken, or Roast beef, with loads of lettuce, and tomatoes. Fruit bowl of Strawberries, rasberries, red + green grapes.

Mid afternoon snack - Same sandwich as lunch, OR, Phd Diet whey shake, OR, EAS Myoplex diet bar

Dinner - Mixed vegetable salad with chopped up boiled eggs and small amount of light salad cream.

Evening snack - PhD diet whey shake

I am drinking roughly 3 litres of water throughout the day.

I use the USN Muscle fuel protein shake immediately after training on the Monday, Thursday, and Friday. (I only use 2 scoops instead of the 3 recommeded scoops due to the very high calorie content (roughly 530 calories with 3 scoops))

I want to get my weight down to 168 LBS (12 st / 76 KG), I feel this is definitely acheivable and an ideal weight for me. When I get to this weight, I will focus on building muscle :veryhappy:

All views and opinions are welcome, I would like to hear any advice/suggestions that anyone has :)

Cheers!

Hexstatic

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the weight loss! Seriously 44lbs is no joke! Thats some major dedication and discipline right there. I look forward to your progress man, keep up the hard work.

hexstatic

Awards
Congrats on the weight loss! Seriously 44lbs is no joke! Thats some major dedication and discipline right there. I look forward to your progress man, keep up the hard work.
yeah 44 lbs is a huge amount of weight to lose :)

I intend on competing in amateur boxing next year and the last 7 months have shown me I have what it takes to stick to an eating program and that I have the dedication to train my arse off so that I get to the stage I want to be at :)

At the moment things are really positive, Ive never fealt so energetic, motivated and healthy. I look forward to reaching my ideal weight and then packing on some strong muscle :sombrero:

6packhunter

Awards
That's very impressive. I'm definately in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed

hexstatic

Awards
In for updates
well, so far the last few days havnt been good to be honest... friday night I got no sleep at all untill 6am, I had work early saturday morning and had to call in sick for the first time (i wasnt even sick i just had zero hours sleep), I finally got to sleep at 6am and slept till around 12:30.... I 'think' this was due to using Jack3d too close to bed time, although I had used it many times before with the same 2 scoop dosage without any problems like this....

saturday night i had the same trouble sleeping, although this time i managed to sleep at 4am, but, had to get up at 5am for work at 6am :grumpy: (saturday i consumed no Jack3d at all, and i did not use the T2/OEp/LX stack)

strange, i really dont know why this has happened...

I had to lay off the t2/oep/lx stack for saturday and sunday until i got back into the rythem of sleeping again...

sunday night I slept OK, but this was aided by 2 Nytol Natural tablets, tonight will be the big test, i am only using 1 scoop of Jack3d tonight, so we will see.... I am blatently going to weigh in heavy tonight, I reckon 2.5 KG heavier than Fridays session which was 83.5 KG, I reckon tonight 85.5 -> 86.5 KG..... but this is to be expected given the last few days have been almost without any sleep...

right, im off to train, will update in about 2 hrs time :veryhappy:

wish me luck,
peace

hex

hexstatic

Awards
well,weighed in at 189.6 lbs (86 KG), and weighed out at 188.3 LBS (85.4 KG).

an OK result considering it was a fairly mellow session, all of my muscles ached and generally felt weak (obviously due to lack of sleep over the last few days)...

As long as I sleep well tonight, im going to restart the T2/OEP stack in the morning, (i will add the LX back in after 2 days of starting the T2/OEP). I think tomorrow evening Im not going to do any training at all and just rest after work, go to bed early and recover some energy that has been lost.

This is a slight set back, but I wont let it bother me, by the end of this week I want to be back on form and back to the weight I was last week, 182 LBS (82.5 KG).

night all :)

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

You sound like a boss. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c"]YouTube- Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version[/nomedia]

hexstatic

Awards
I got a good amount of sleep last night, roughly 8 hours, although I woke up at random points, every 2.5 // 3 hrs, but atleast I got some sleep and I feel a lot better now :)

weight this morning was 186 lbs (84.4 KG), down from yesterdays 189.6 lbs (86 KG), I should be at a good weight again by the end of the week :)

hexstatic

Awards
ive had an excellent day today, much more energy and fealt a lot happier in myself :)

I did some good work on the punch bag after work and then went for a 2 mile (3.2km) run, I fealt a bit tired on the run which is probably due to the lack of sleep, but the run still fealt good, i loved it. the parts that fealt tired were my calves, my shoulders, and parts of my upper back. Apart from that though it was great.

I am weighin in at 183.6 lbs (83.3 KG), however this is after the workout so it will not be a true refection of my weight, what I weigh in at tomorrow morning will be a more accurate figure.

Tomorrow is my first propper day of the Alpha T-2 + OEP + Lean Xtreme stack and i will be taking the full dosage as I have stated in my origional post :p

Tomorrow evening i'll log how the day went.

peace

hexstatic

Awards
weighed 183.8 lbs (83.4 kg) this morning, a good wieght, looks like im back on track :)

hexstatic

Awards
Day 1 - T2/OEP/LX Stack

Today has been an excellent day for me, and I know that some very good things are coming my way! Firstly, my day started on a good note as I got a good ammount of sleep last night, and, the morning I weighed in at 183.6 lbs, down from 186 the previous day :) All through out the day I've had good vibes and have fealt really positive in myself.

Todays dosage;

15 min before breakfast at 05:15 = 2x T2, 1x OEP, 1x LX,
4 hours later = 1x LX,
2 hours later = 1x T2, 1x OEP,
2 hours later = 1x LX

I have had no bad feelings from this stack at all today, quite the opposite... every part of my day has been better in someway. Im really excited to see how I am in the upcoming weeks, I should be set to lose a good amount of body fat.

I did a home workout after work today, nothing too major as my main training days are tomorrow and Friday. Even though I didnt take any pre-excercise formula like Jack3d and I didnt go too mad with the workout I still got an excellent burn going. Wow my muscles feel pumped now, I sessioned the 20 KG (44 lbs) dumbells a lot. My biceps are stil burning from the curls :laugh:

I will update with my weight tomorrow, I will include the mornings weight, before the workout, and after workout.

If there is any info that I have missed out pls let me know, I am trying to include everything I can think of but there will be somethings I have missed...

hex

SBT

SBT

Awards
this sounds like a KILLER stack!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you have chosen wisely-i agree, nice stack.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy stack batman. This looks promising.

hexstatic

Awards
Day 2 - T2/OEP/LX Stack

Todays dosage;

15 min before breakfast at 05:15 = 2x T2, 1x OEP, 1x LX,
4 hours later = 1x LX,
2 hours later = 1x LX

Today has been a good day, but my starting weight before training was heavy... 188 lbs !! (85.4 kg)...... not really sure how it could have gone up so much in the last day or two, my trainer reckons it is just water retention and nothing to worry about... Weight after training went down to 186.7 lbs (84.7 kg)...

I am quite shocked my weight has gone up like this, after training hard on monday, tuesday, and wednesday, I would of expected to see a good figure tonight, i expected around 183 lbs.... but i guess the body is a strange thing!

I haven't changed my diet, so i guess this is just water I have retained rather than an increase in body fat ???

It will be interesting to see my weight in the morning, I did do an intense session this evening, so I should see some results on the scales tomorrow :veryhappy:

Despite the weight increase it still has been a very good day. My mood has been excellent and I am still feeling very motivated, and I have been quite suprised at how well I have dealt with the stress at work :sombrero:

hex

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i almost guarantee you will lose that water weight on this stack. it's all i can do to stay hydrated when taking just at2.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ill be following man cant wait to see your results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
excellent mate thanks :)

i will be posting an update in roughly 1 hour after I finish my run :)
I bet that water weight will be gone, lol.

hexstatic

Awards
*** DAY 3 ***

Day 3 - T2/OEP/LX Stack

Todays dosage;

15 min before breakfast at 05:15 = 2x T2, 2x OEP, 1x LX,
4 hours later = 1x LX,
2 hours later = 1x LX

Yesterday morning = 188.0 lbs (85.4 kg)
This mornings weight = 185.2 lbs (84.0 kg)

Well here we are, day 3... I weighed in this morning at 185.2 lbs (84.0 kg), dropping ~3 lbs (1.5 kg) in one day.

I have upped the dosage slightly by +1 OEP in the morning :veryhappy: This morning was excellent I had no bad feelings at all apart from when a work collegue started shouting at me about something which got me mad (not what you need 45 mins after taking the above dosage!), I fealt my blood pressure rise and started to sweat a lot, this made my stomach feel quite uneasy! I also started to sweat a lot, so much so I had to go change my shirt due to sweat patches haha !! Luckily for me I had a spare one in my locker for emergencies :ntome: After things had calmed down I went back to feeling great, my stomach settled and I continued my day in a positive mood :veryhappy:

Like with yesterday, I have been in a good mood, and have been feeling good in myself. I've stuck to my eating plan and have drank just under 3 litres of water so far.

I went for a small run after work, I ran 2 miles (3.2 km). I fealt powerful in the run, my breathing was perfect, and my mind was completely focused. I really love running, its a great way to clear your head and think about where you want to be and the things you want to acheive in life.

Weight before the run = 186.0 lbs (84.4 kg)
Weight after the run = 183.0 lbs (83.0 kg)

When you consider the run was a small run, only ~20 minutes, this is a gigantic loss in a very short amount of time, 3 lbs lost!!!

All of the excess water I was carrying from the last 2 days will have been shed, I feel mazing right now, and I look forward to the mornings weight in :32:

I will update tomorrow evening with tomorrows stats.

All comments and feedback is much appreciated.

hex

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i told you so, lol.

btw-you better plan on adding a bunch of clean shirts to your locker-you will need them. :bigok:

hexstatic

Awards
i told you so, lol.

btw-you better plan on adding a bunch of clean shirts to your locker-you will need them. :bigok:
haha yes mate you were right !!

and yeah, more shirts will be added to the locker tomorrow :rolleyes:

I cant wait to see what im weighing when i finish this stack. Ive placed a new order from NutraPlanet, some new goodies should arrive in ~5 days time, more T2+OEP, and some vitamins, CLA, DermaTherm target, melatonin, ASGT, and some other random things :) I will have to work out which would be good to use on this stack. The Vitamins and CLA i think will be good, along with the ASGT on and off with Jack3d. Dermatherm target I will wait untill I can use it by itself (should I need it after this monster stack is complete!)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have to admit i was a little freaked by the sweating when i 1st started at2-but when the results started coming i welcomed it.

hexstatic

Awards
i have to admit i was a little freaked by the sweating when i 1st started at2-but when the results started coming i welcomed it.
yeah i know what you mean, fealt strange for me at first, sweating whilst not doing anything that would normally make you sweat, I guess thats when you know the T2 is working well :sombrero:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i know what you mean, fealt strange for me at first, sweating whilst not doing anything that would normally make you sweat, I guess thats when you know the T2 is working well :sombrero:
believe me, it's a small price considering the results. but yeah-the sweating is unreal, lol.

hexstatic

Awards
*** DAY 4 ***

Day 4 - T2/OEP/LX Stack

Todays dosage;

15 min before breakfast at 05:15 = 2x T2, 2x OEP, 1x LX,
4 hours later = 1x LX,
2 hours later = 1x LX

Yesterday morning = 185.2 lbs (84.0 kg)
This mornings weight = 182.8 lbs (82.9 kg)

Day 4 of this stack, tonights post will have to be quick as I need to get some sleep before work tomorrow. I weighed 182.8 lbs this morning, 2.5 lbs less than yesterday :veryhappy: I went for a 2 mile (3.2km) run after work, I was 184.7 (83.8 kg) before the run, and 182.2 (82.6 kg) after the run.

A good loss again considering its not a long run, only 2 miles which takes me under 20 mins. I would have sessioned the weights tonight aswell as the run but my muscles are still recovering and I need to be fully recovered by Monday as I have a long 2 hour session with my trainer. Tomorrow im going to go for a long run around 5 miles. I should see a good result after this.

The last 4 days have gone quick, its getting close to the one week margin and I want to be no heavier than 179 lbs (81.2 kg) by the end of the week.

If anyone has any ideas as to what may help me speed up the results even more, please let me know, any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

hex

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
keep doing what you are doing-you are making good progress, don't rush it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah true, Its just when you see the good results you want more and more good results! :sombrero:
lol, no one is more impatient than i am-but you have to learn that good things take time. trust me the results will come.

lemmohr

Awards
how's your appetite? do you feel like you are always full?

SBT

SBT

Awards

hexstatic

Awards
!

how's your appetite? do you feel like you are always full?
yeah in a way, for me its more I find myself not thinking of eating as I dont get the hungry feeling, i frequently have to remind myself to eat ! It comes to around 10am and I realise I havnt eaten since 5.30am so I eat some foodas I dont want the body to go in to starvation mode :)

will post my log update within the hour :veryhappy:

hexstatic

Awards
*** DAY 6 ***

Day 6 - T2/OEP/LX Stack

Todays dosage (non work day);

15 min before breakfast at 10:00 = 2x T2, 2x OEP, 1x LX,

3.5 hours later = 2.5 scoops of Jack3d

Previous morning = 182.8 lbs (82.9 kg)
This mornings weight = 183.4 lbs (83.2 kg)

Day 6 of this stack, as you can see my weight as gone up slightly, by 0.6 lbs... Im not really sure why this has happened, but I trust it is just a temporary thing...?

I have not been at work today and my dosage has been a little messed up. I took my T2/OEP/LX at 10am before 15 mins before I had breakfast. I had training at 2pm for 2 hours with my trainer today, so I took 2.5 scoops of Jack3d before training. When I got back I unfortunately forgot about taking the T2/OEP/LX, so my only dose was what I took before breakfast :grumpy: I will not be forgetting tomorrow!

I think the 2.5 scoops of Jack3d was a bit too much for me, during the sparring I was finding I was holding my breath a lot and getting out of breath quicker. I never have problems with my breathing whilst sparring, yet today I had some issues, Im pretty sure this is down to taking too much Jack3d... I found myself thinking more than usual during the sparring, my brain was too active, maybe concentrating too much...

Despite this though I still had a wicked training session, we sparred for around 45 minutes, which is one of the longest sparring sessions I have ever done! Roughly 3 min rounds with maybe 30-45 seconds recovery time. After this I hit the weights which completely knackered me out and my arms were burning! It was a great workout and I was sweating buckets :sombrero:

This morning I weighed 183.4 lbs (83.2 kg), and after training I weighed 181.9 lbs (82.5 kg). A good amount was burnt during traning and a good amount of water, we shall see what I weigh in the morning after by body has recovered and replaced the water lost during training :veryhappy:

I have one more day to ensure I get under 180 lbs (81.7 kg) before the end of week one on this stack, this might be a little ambitious but none the less its good to aim high ( or low in this case :p )

cheers

hex

hexstatic

Awards
what about water retention?
Im nicely hydrated and I dont think Im retaining excess water at the moment, I weighed in heavy a couple of days ago due to water retention, this was sorted after a short run, dropped 3 lbs (1.4kg) in 20 mins of running....

at the moment i think i am sitting just right :veryhappy: