a honest pink magic review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. It looks like pink magic is working for you. I'm in for the log.

2. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    It looks like pink magic is working for you. I'm in for the log.
    Ill try to not disappoint...
    •   

3. with your metabolism you need to eat to gain mass- keep track of your cals try to hit 3700-4000 a day- do not worry about bf u should be fine
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

4. Bi's/Forearms

DB Concentration Curls
    35 x8 x8 x8

EZ Curls

55 + however EZ bar weighs
    X6 x6 x6

Forearm Curls
    35 x12 x12 x12

Inclined Spider Curls
    35 x6 x6 x6

Behind Back Wrist Curls
    35 x12 x12 x12

Reverse Curls? (Palms Down)
    35 x8 x8 x8

BB Supination Curls
    65 x10 x10 x10

DB Reverse Curl? Superset (Lift up with 2 arms, let down slowly)
    35 x8
    25 x8
    20 x8

Beast Mode again today!
    Serious Pump!
    Serious Vascularity!

5. Friday was our Bench Superset and I felt really weak. I've been training really hard, especially my chest so I decided to do a really light set and didn't even bother logging it. Got some good rest over the weekend and came back today.

Chest and Tri's

Flat Bench

185 x6 x6
    205 x3 x3

DB Inclined BP

50 x8 x8 x8

DB Butterflies

35 x8 x8 x8

DB Decline BP

45 x10 x10 x10

Cable Tri Extensions (Chest to Waist)

x10 x10 x10

Skull Crushers

50 + EZ Bar = ?

x8 x8 x8

Tried for 220 after Flat Bench BARELY missed it. Confident I can get it fresh, another week.... another 5lbs!

Great Workout, really seeing changes in my physique. Getting RIPPED!

6. Good work man keep it up. I noticed a big difference in your photos. Your super lean man so i would eat even more than you are now to really put on some good size. I know people have told you before but cheeseburgers, chicken, and whole wheat pasta's are your friend lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Good work man keep it up. I noticed a big difference in your photos. Your super lean man so i would eat even more than you are now to really put on some good size. I know people have told you before but cheeseburgers, chicken, and whole wheat pasta's are your friend lol.
    Yep, yep. Really been trying to eat as much as possible. I weighed at work the other night and I was at 167 so I'm starting to pack on the weight a little more. I got another week on this bottle then I'm going PRIME/PM since I only got PM and jack3d for being runner up in USP promo. Hopefully I can hit AT LEAST 175 by the time I'm done with PRIME/PM.

8. I'm open to any constructive criticism/advice people. I will be starting the diet in the PM manual for PRIME/PM after next week so I think I should be good on the diet. It has alternate serving sizes for your goals. But what about my workouts? Haven't heard anything from anyone about them...

9. Also, as I mentioned, I was considering buying some PRIME. I ran a bottle on p90x and packed on some weight and size. But it's 35$ online and last I checked it was 60$ at GNC. So I was thinking off adding something else to the stack. PowerFULL maybe? Open to suggestions...

10. Got a new job working 10hr days, 6 days a week on pipeline so been a little busy. Here is today's workout:

Concentration Curls
    35 x8 x8 x8

Hammer Curls
    35 x8 x8 x8

Wrist Curls
    35 x12 x12 x12

EZ Curls
    75 x10 x8 x8

Reverse Curls (Palms Down)
    25 x8 x8
    15 x10 x10 x10 (Much better form, felt it more in my forearms bigtime! Quality over Quantity)

BB Supenation Curls
    60 x8 x6 x6 (Really tricky form thing I found on youtube, burns like hell! Love Em!)

Static Curls (p90x thing, similar to 21's)
    25 lb x16 = 1 set

Hopped on the bench for fun and hit 230, my BP gains are retarded... seems unnatural.
    185 to 230 in a little over 3 weeks...
    •   

11. whats up skinny!
    im in bro and will follow along for sure
    im only 1 week into pink magic so far !
    havent really noticed much yet

12. your log looks great. IM on my 5th day of pm and have saw gains in strength and have gotten very vascular.

13. Quote Originally Posted by aSKINNYkid View Post
    Ok so was researching PM here and a couple other forums and noticed all the controversy over the legitimacy of reviews/logs. I guess I got sucked into the marketing scheme or hype or whatever because I dropped 70$ at GNC for a bottle. And I am aware that my review may not be legitiment as I am a first time user or whatever, but bb.com seems to have some censorship issues that seem fishy so here I am. I am 6'2" and 163 lbs. Never really worked out for more than a couple months in highschool. I am 20 years old and started p90x a couple months ago and moved the free weights after the first phase (3 weeks.) I then continued on that for 2 and a half weeks and bought some PM. So I am only on day 3 but I can tell you what I've noticed so far:

Day 1 was a off day

Day 2 was yesterday (back and shoulders)
    Didn't notice anything special, had a good workout but with the jack3d it's usually like that and I don't really reach muscle failure on shoulders/back it seems.

Day 3 Bench ?superset? Thingy where we (me and my buddy) check our 1 rep max before-hand
    This is where a couple things I would probably have to give credit to PM happened:
    This was the first time I have max'd out on bench since starting free-weights and I hit 205 and my old PR from 4 years ago as a sophomore was 185 so I'm not really sure wtf is up with that? But more credited and advertised by pm is the vascularity, my vein on my bicep has been popping out of my arm all day. I am very skinny for my height and have a pretty low bf% but this is not normal.

Anyways I'll be coming back every couple of days and letting you guys know what's up, as I am aware that there are ZERO reviews I trusted as a consumer. And was very fearful I wasted 70$ for two days there.
    I'm always iffy about purchasing they type of supps. The question I keep coming back to when deciding to take the plunge is "do the benefits justify the cost", and how do you measure those benefits? Vascularity is nice, but in the end it's a superficial benefit. The end up game is to increase test, which increases athletic performance leading to noticeable gains, at least that is only reason I'd ever purchase a supp in this category . Hopefully you can answer some of those questions objectively. Good luck.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 12:16 PM
  2. Pink magic $69.... WTF!!!
    By Liftingstud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 06:25 PM
  3. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  4. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:47 PM