a honest pink magic review

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Ok so was researching PM here and a couple other forums and noticed all the controversy over the legitimacy of reviews/logs. I guess I got sucked into the marketing scheme or hype or whatever because I dropped 70$ at GNC for a bottle. And I am aware that my review may not be legitiment as I am a first time user or whatever, but bb.com seems to have some censorship issues that seem fishy so here I am. I am 6'2" and 163 lbs. Never really worked out for more than a couple months in highschool. I am 20 years old and started p90x a couple months ago and moved the free weights after the first phase (3 weeks.) I then continued on that for 2 and a half weeks and bought some PM. So I am only on day 3 but I can tell you what I've noticed so far:

Day 1 was a off day

Day 2 was yesterday (back and shoulders)
Didn't notice anything special, had a good workout but with the jack3d it's usually like that and I don't really reach muscle failure on shoulders/back it seems.

Day 3 Bench ?superset? Thingy where we (me and my buddy) check our 1 rep max before-hand
This is where a couple things I would probably have to give credit to PM happened:
This was the first time I have max'd out on bench since starting free-weights and I hit 205 and my old PR from 4 years ago as a sophomore was 185 so I'm not really sure wtf is up with that? But more credited and advertised by pm is the vascularity, my vein on my bicep has been popping out of my arm all day. I am very skinny for my height and have a pretty low bf% but this is not normal.

Anyways I'll be coming back every couple of days and letting you guys know what's up, as I am aware that there are ZERO reviews I trusted as a consumer. And was very fearful I wasted 70$ for two days there.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
OH YEAH! My buddy who works out with me also bought a bottle, so I'll probably be dropping his stats on here also. Just fyi

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Vascularity is good. I did a log of pm. I stoped on the second bottle because I got sick. I really noticed effects around the week three mark. I didn't notice much to start. I had pre and post pics a well. Good luck.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
It's Sunday and I am eagerly awaiting monday (Chest/Tri's). The vascularity is still pumping insanely. It's too early to really feel the magic but the fact that it's already showing me one of the things it advertises is a huge relief. My doubt never really lied with USPlabs but just some of the fishy behavior on some of the forums. I used Jack3d and have used a bottle of Prime with 0 dissatisfaction. Well check back after my next workout.

I do have one complain, however. I have only taken 4 days worth of pills (28 pills) and I have already found one empty pill and one broken pill. Pretty saddening since it's the most expensive supp I have ever purchased (4 month supply). I hope this doesn't continue at this rate =(

JoeyvAF

JoeyvAF

Awards
Hey man I'm on week three! everything seems to be going really good. getting good gains now and feel dense all day! make sure you train hard on this stuff

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
It's Sunday and I am eagerly awaiting monday (Chest/Tri's). The vascularity is still pumping insanely. It's too early to really feel the magic but the fact that it's already showing me one of the things it advertises is a huge relief. My doubt never really lied with USPlabs but just some of the fishy behavior on some of the forums. I used Jack3d and have used a bottle of Prime with 0 dissatisfaction. Well check back after my next workout.

I do have one complain, however. I have only taken 4 days worth of pills (28 pills) and I have already found one empty pill and one broken pill. Pretty saddening since it's the most expensive supp I have ever purchased (4 month supply). I hope this doesn't continue at this rate =(
Are you going to run it 4 months straight??? Or are you going to run it 2 seperate times 8wks each??? I dont think its reccomended to go over 12wks straight with it but then im no expert. Glad to see your liking it, i have a friend trying it out right now. He says hes feeling some effects after 5 days, but nothing in the gym has changed yet. So im eager to see what it does for him. Goodluck on your run!

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Haha oops. That's supposed to be a '4 weeks'. Cell phone typage ftl.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so was researching PM here and a couple other forums and noticed all the controversy over the legitimacy of reviews/logs. I guess I got sucked into the marketing scheme or hype or whatever because I dropped 70$ at GNC for a bottle. And I am aware that my review may not be legitiment as I am a first time user or whatever, but bb.com seems to have some censorship issues that seem fishy so here I am. I am 6'2" and 163 lbs. Never really worked out for more than a couple months in highschool. I am 20 years old and started p90x a couple months ago and moved the free weights after the first phase (3 weeks.) I then continued on that for 2 and a half weeks and bought some PM. So I am only on day 3 but I can tell you what I've noticed so far:

Day 1 was a off day

Didn't notice anything special, had a good workout but with the jack3d it's usually like that and I don't really reach muscle failure on shoulders/back it seems.

Day 3 Bench ?superset? Thingy where we (me and my buddy) check our 1 rep max before-hand
This is where a couple things I would probably have to give credit to PM happened:
This was the first time I have max'd out on bench since starting free-weights and I hit 205 and my old PR from 4 years ago as a sophomore was 185 so I'm not really sure wtf is up with that? But more credited and advertised by pm is the vascularity, my vein on my bicep has been popping out of my arm all day. I am very skinny for my height and have a pretty low bf% but this is not normal.

Anyways I'll be coming back every couple of days and letting you guys know what's up, as I am aware that there are ZERO reviews I trusted as a consumer. And was very fearful I wasted 70$ for two days there.
I think it's great to have non-sponsored reviews, it lends more credibility to the review process. I hardly ever make a consumer choice, that is predicated on sponsored reviews or rep recommendations. Look forward to some unfiltered feedback.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
I think it's great to have non-sponsored reviews, it lends more credibility to the review process. I hardly ever make a consumer choice, that is predicated on sponsored reviews or rep recommendations. Look forward to some unfiltered feedback.
I agree completely, I feel like a had to take a risk to know if this product worked and hope to stop anyone else from having to. Let you guys know how my workout goes tomarrow.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ill watch sure....

45andalive

Awards
I agree with the other guys its nice to have some reviews from regular joes. I want to let you know I got PM going for a couple weeks now, it started slow for me, but things have been going good. FYI though, shop around online for deals on the stuff. I paid close to what you did, but I have seen it on various sites now for like 45 bucks and some change so my next bottle I am shopping around.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Chest and Tri's today, went well but can't say I'm feeling any magic yet. Tomorrow will be a week exactly on PM. I've been pretty wishy-washy as far as lifting lately. Some days I feel alot stronger than normal and others I feel mediocre. Be back after bi's/forearms tomorrow!

45andalive

Awards
Chest and Tri's today, went well but can't say I'm feeling any magic yet. Tomorrow will be a week exactly on PM. I've been pretty wishy-washy as far as lifting lately. Some days I feel alot stronger than normal and others I feel mediocre. Be back after bi's/forearms tomorrow!
Sounds like you may be lacking in energy. If you are naturally thin, you most likely have a high metabolism. When your on a stack like this, food is real important. Make sure your getting enough carbs pre and post workout. I would be eating alot of pasta, whole grain toast, and oatmeal with every meal (veggies and protein of course) and make sure you eat 5-6 times every day

S

simon01

Awards
Well, good luck on this man. Just dont do like I did and use more than the recommended amount. I used 6 before training, and 6 throughout the day (12 a day total). I cant say I got ripped up and lifted extroirdinary amounts of weight, but what I can say is, I Raged!! My attitude was horrible, and at times, the littlest thing would set me off, and I really felt like I could Hurt someone! I did break out on my face a little also.

I know this is not a Steroid, but after I quit taking it, I went back to my old self in about a week.

I will take it again in the future, but this time, the recommended doses.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
!

Sounds like you may be lacking in energy. If you are naturally thin, you most likely have a high metabolism. When your on a stack like this, food is real important. Make sure your getting enough carbs pre and post workout. I would be eating alot of pasta, whole grain toast, and oatmeal with every meal (veggies and protein of course) and make sure you eat 5-6 times every day
This guys right! I use to have some inconsistant days from week to week. But once i got my self on a routine of eating at certain times, a set amount of food, and PROPER REST(minimum of 8hrs of sleep) this subsided almost immediately. Of course we all still have a bad day every once in a while but its alot more rare now that im on a strict shedule. On these days your weaker look at the previous and current day at what youve eaten and how much rest you got. Chances are you lacked in both departments or at minimum in one. How did arm's go today?

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Had to get up early for arms since I had to work and was a little drowsy til I hit the jack3d. Had to say it went really good today, felt Like I could pump reps all day and my vein is about to pop out my bicep... picked a tighter work shirt for today =]

Thanks for the specific eating advice (mentioning different foods) and will definately try to improve on this aspect of training.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Also since I'm a week in I'm gonna start logging my diet and workouts here.

45andalive

Awards
Had to get up early for arms since I had to work and was a little drowsy til I hit the jack3d. Had to say it went really good today, felt Like I could pump reps all day and my vein is about to pop out my bicep... picked a tighter work shirt for today =]

Thanks for the specific eating advice (mentioning different foods) and will definately try to improve on this aspect of training.

Yea, let me tell you what I have been eating and it has helped. Remember I am taking PM, (stopped prime), and Anabolic Pump....I take those as recommended on the box...

6am 6 egg whites, 3 pieces of Ezekial toast (one with with peanut butter) other two to make a sandwich with the eggs

7:30 Jack3d

workout

8:30 IDS Whey Isolate, IDS Waximaize shake

9:45 sodium free turkey meat, greens, rice

12:45 tuna and rice, green shake

3:45 Whey/Waximaize shake

6:30ish 2 turkey burgers, a box of gluten free pasta

9pm Cottage cheese with pinnapple

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
What size servings. Ex a cup of rice. That makes a big difference. It will help us better understand your diet. For example a tsp cottage cheese? I usually eat 2 cups of cottage cheese. Which is kinda a lot. See if you can track macros for a day to see where your at. Great job on a clean diet though. To clean for my blood.

45andalive

Awards
What size servings. Ex a cup of rice. That makes a big difference. It will help us better understand your diet. For example a tsp cottage cheese? I usually eat 2 cups of cottage cheese. Which is kinda a lot. See if you can track macros for a day to see where your at. Great job on a clean diet though. To clean for my blood.
I was just giving him examples of what to eat, my proportions I never measure but its works. For the younger guys who are trying to get cut or actually compete for bodybuilding they should def measure

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Today was our Friday Chest Superset (Flat Bench)

135 x10 x10
140 x10
145 x8
150 x6
155 x4
185 x2
205 x1
170 x4
165 x6
160 x6 (damnit)
145 x8
140 x10
95 x25

I felt like a BEAST today. I usually struggle starting off at 135 in incriments of 5lbs + 2 rep, but today I had to start off 5lbs higher and even that seemed too easy! So I had to up it like 30lbs on my 2 rep set and did 205 once for gits and shiggles. Only struggled on that 160x8 where I failed and needed a spot on rep 7 and 8. We do back and shoulders on Thursdays (dumb I now see and we are switching it up) which makes me struggle a bit on flat bench day. (fatigued lats and shoulders) But like I said, today I told my lats and shoulders I didn't need them... GREAT WORKOUT.

EDIT:

I do see the ironic humor in saying a felt like a BEAST with such a weak bench-press. Just FYI before anyone decides to tell me :buttkick:

45andalive

Awards
Nice, I love the feeling of being a beast in the gym, nothing better really. And who cares if its light weight, we all start out somewhere. When your done with your log you should copy all your posts and post your log on bb.com - they are such haters over there on PM that it would be good to have an honest review

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Good day again.

BB flat BP 165 x8 x8 x8

Incline DB press 50 x7 45 x8 x8

Decline DB press 45 x8 x8 x8

Incline Butterfly. 35 x6 30 x8 x8

Cable Arms Extension (chest to waist) x8 x8 x8

Skull Crushers 70 x8 x8 x8

Chair Dips x50

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
There is always some one stronger and someone weaker. Improving upon your self is all that matters. Good hard work. I only asked about portions because many who say they eat around 4-5 k cals really don't. IMO it's just as important to track diet on a lean bulk. If not more. And I don't think people should even try to recomp if they don't track diet. Dirty bulk well that's another story. Keep it up. I need to post my finial review my log was cut early but I still ran PM around 6 weeks.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
I won the promo for PM so I will be getting:

Pink Magic
Prime
Super Cissus
Jack3d
"Mystery Product"

So after this cycle I will run that with a much more detailed logs including a fixed diet.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I won the promo for PM so I will be getting:

Pink Magic
Prime
Super Cissus
Jack3d
"Mystery Product"

So after this cycle I will run that with a much more detailed logs including a fixed diet.
How the hell did you pull that one off lol? Congrats man look forward to it. Heck why not just stack all that immediately onto the end of this PM run? They say you should run for 8 weeks for best results.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
How the hell did you pull that one off lol? Congrats man look forward to it. Heck why not just stack all that immediately onto the end of this PM run? They say you should run for 8 weeks for best results.
I am. I feel like a kid on christmas, can't wait for it to come in. Doing Back/Shoulders this evening. Be back with log.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Back/Shoulders

Pullup

x10 x10 x10

Wide Front Pullup

x10 x10 x10

Seated Back DB Flys

35lbs x8 x8 x8

Cuban Curls

25lbs x10 x10 x10

DB Shoulder Press

35lbs x10 x10 x10

Seat Cable Rows

x10 x10 x10

Front Lateral Raises

20lbs x10 x10 x10

Pulley Sternum Lat Pulldowns

x10 x10 x10

Upwright Rows (Pulley)

x10 x10 x10

BB Shoulder Shrugs

185lbs x8 x8 x8 x8

Hopped on the bench today too and hit 215, setting PRs daily.

Before Pics:
dl.dropbox.com/u/3801627/DSCF1706.JPG
dl.dropbox.com/u/3801627/DSCF1707.JPG
dl.dropbox.com/u/3801627/DSCF1708.JPG
dl.dropbox.com/u/3801627/DSCF1709.JPG
After Pics:
dl.dropbox.com/u/3801627/After_Back_Flex.jpg
dl.dropbox.com/u/3801627/After_Front_Flex.jpg
dl.dropbox.com/u/3801627/After_Side_Flex.jpg

One-Month in

D

diezel

Awards
  • Established
It looks like pink magic is working for you. I'm in for the log.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with your metabolism you need to eat to gain mass- keep track of your cals try to hit 3700-4000 a day- do not worry about bf u should be fine

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Bi's/Forearms

DB Concentration Curls
35 x8 x8 x8

EZ Curls

55 + however EZ bar weighs
X6 x6 x6

Forearm Curls
35 x12 x12 x12

Inclined Spider Curls
35 x6 x6 x6

Behind Back Wrist Curls
35 x12 x12 x12

Reverse Curls? (Palms Down)
35 x8 x8 x8

BB Supination Curls
65 x10 x10 x10

DB Reverse Curl? Superset (Lift up with 2 arms, let down slowly)
35 x8
25 x8
20 x8

Beast Mode again today!
Serious Pump!
Serious Vascularity!

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Friday was our Bench Superset and I felt really weak. I've been training really hard, especially my chest so I decided to do a really light set and didn't even bother logging it. Got some good rest over the weekend and came back today.

Chest and Tri's

Flat Bench

185 x6 x6
205 x3 x3

DB Inclined BP

50 x8 x8 x8

DB Butterflies

35 x8 x8 x8

DB Decline BP

45 x10 x10 x10

Cable Tri Extensions (Chest to Waist)

x10 x10 x10

Skull Crushers

50 + EZ Bar = ?

x8 x8 x8

Tried for 220 after Flat Bench BARELY missed it. Confident I can get it fresh, another week.... another 5lbs!

Great Workout, really seeing changes in my physique. Getting RIPPED!

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Good work man keep it up. I noticed a big difference in your photos. Your super lean man so i would eat even more than you are now to really put on some good size. I know people have told you before but cheeseburgers, chicken, and whole wheat pasta's are your friend lol.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Good work man keep it up. I noticed a big difference in your photos. Your super lean man so i would eat even more than you are now to really put on some good size. I know people have told you before but cheeseburgers, chicken, and whole wheat pasta's are your friend lol.
Yep, yep. Really been trying to eat as much as possible. I weighed at work the other night and I was at 167 so I'm starting to pack on the weight a little more. I got another week on this bottle then I'm going PRIME/PM since I only got PM and jack3d for being runner up in USP promo. Hopefully I can hit AT LEAST 175 by the time I'm done with PRIME/PM.

:dance:

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
I'm open to any constructive criticism/advice people. I will be starting the diet in the PM manual for PRIME/PM after next week so I think I should be good on the diet. It has alternate serving sizes for your goals. But what about my workouts? Haven't heard anything from anyone about them...

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Also, as I mentioned, I was considering buying some PRIME. I ran a bottle on p90x and packed on some weight and size. But it's 35$ online and last I checked it was 60$ at GNC. So I was thinking off adding something else to the stack. PowerFULL maybe? Open to suggestions...

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Got a new job working 10hr days, 6 days a week on pipeline so been a little busy. Here is today's workout:

Concentration Curls
35 x8 x8 x8

Hammer Curls
35 x8 x8 x8

Wrist Curls
35 x12 x12 x12

EZ Curls
75 x10 x8 x8

Reverse Curls (Palms Down)
25 x8 x8
15 x10 x10 x10 (Much better form, felt it more in my forearms bigtime! Quality over Quantity)

BB Supenation Curls
60 x8 x6 x6 (Really tricky form thing I found on youtube, burns like hell! Love Em!)

Static Curls (p90x thing, similar to 21's)
25 lb x16 = 1 set

Hopped on the bench for fun and hit 230, my BP gains are retarded... seems unnatural.
185 to 230 in a little over 3 weeks...

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
whats up skinny!
im in bro and will follow along for sure
im only 1 week into pink magic so far !
havent really noticed much yet

S

seriousmass

Awards
your log looks great. IM on my 5th day of pm and have saw gains in strength and have gotten very vascular.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Day 1 was a off day

I'm always iffy about purchasing they type of supps. The question I keep coming back to when deciding to take the plunge is "do the benefits justify the cost", and how do you measure those benefits? Vascularity is nice, but in the end it's a superficial benefit. The end up game is to increase test, which increases athletic performance leading to noticeable gains, at least that is only reason I'd ever purchase a supp in this category . Hopefully you can answer some of those questions objectively. Good luck.