The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, its your favorite Gamer again for another dandy log! Stxnas and AI were gracious enough to hand me over a bottle of HGHpro to log! I just came off some I-gh-1 and GHenerate from LG and I will now be able to compare the two products!

Things I will review:
Sleep quality
Quickness of falling asleep
General well being
Shoulder/joint pains, or lack there of
Skin becoming more clear

I am aprox. 5 foot 9 inches. About 176-178 at 10 percent BF.

Lets get this sleep on the road ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The final reaview

First, thank you stxnas for hooking a brother up; thats right guys, stxas is my blood brother ;)... JK.. lol..

Sleep Quality: Excellent! Every morning was a good morning whether I got 5 hours of sleep or 8. The 5 that I did get felt like 8.

Quickness of falling asleep: For sure within 30 mins of dosing HGHpro.

Skin Tone: I am on test-e, so my acne is pretty bad, but my skin was still real vibrant, more so on HGHpro than not.

Joints/tendons: we all know that being on test/superdrol will cause explosive strength/mass gains and it is real taxing on your joints/tendons/ligaments.. Normally my joints would hurt even off cycle. My joints on HGHpro, on cycle, with major strength gains feel better than lifting normally off cycle.. I am sure my GH levels were elevated and optimized..

Dreams: crazy, realistic; couldn't really remember in the morning..

Well being: Good sleep equals good morning, which equals great day :)!

Overal out of 10 points, I would give this product 10 points :)..

Is it worth the 40$ price tag? Yes it is, even though I wish the price was perma set at 35$ :D...

If you want great sleep, vivid dreams, better sense of well being and optimized GH levels, which would heal tendons and ligaments faster than normal, get HGHpro now :)!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...Hope you enjoy it! It had me sleeping like a baby...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yay, more followers, I'll add more details later, drug test time for me now :)

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Im watching too! Not meant to sound as creepy as it did.

BTW Im a fan of the sleep updates in your log as its an issue I have

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed...lol you have a million logs going.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed...lol you have a million logs going.
Ya dude, I gotta put this log up on BB.com too and plus the PP log lol.. That and National Guard work and college is a handfull... Good thing I can multi task :bigok:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I fail with 1 log lol, actually I do good but havnet logged anything in a copule of months Im getting rusty lol

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And people say I log a lot of stuff lol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
are you officially done with your LG log?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this took off really quickly!

Make sure you are only taking four capsules and not five. I've noticed that some people are still getting their hands on the bottles with the misprinted labels.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, this took off really quickly!

Make sure you are only taking four capsules and not five. I've noticed that some people are still getting their hands on the bottles with the misprinted labels.
Dude, lol.. I took 5 capsules first night and caught that real quick.. I was like WTF??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about that.

It was supposed to have been fixed.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I have read people saying this product kept them up all night, or made them croggy in the morning etc..

This is what I have to say, as an insomniac: I eat my last meal, talk to my GF for an hour and pop 4 HGHpro pills. In 30 minutes im out and in crazzy ass dream land. I wake up around 6 or 7 or 8 and I feel great, and well rested.

Last night was my third night. All three nights I have had great sleep despite the fact my AC doesn't work in my room... My dad always puts it on 80 degrees.. WTF...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Don't mind me fellas...

Go back to counting your sheeple while you sleep...nothing to see here.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so I have read people saying this product kept them up all night, or made them croggy in the morning etc..

This is what I have to say, as an insomniac: I eat my last meal, talk to my GF for an hour and pop 4 HGHpro pills. In 30 minutes im out and in crazzy ass dream land. I wake up around 6 or 7 or 8 and I feel great, and well rested.

Last night was my third night. All three nights I have had great sleep despite the fact my AC doesn't work in my room... My dad always puts it on 80 degrees.. WTF...
I think the grogginess just means that they aren't sleeping long enough or waking up in the middle of deep sleep. This is pretty normal for even the OTC sleep aids. Some of these people might even be able to take fewer capsules and still get results.

The gaba might be responsible for keeping people up. Some people can't handle it even at low doses. Some have success by simply taking one fewer capsules per dose though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am subbed. I am very sorry about the label giving the wrong dosage. For anyone who will be using this supplement the correct dosage is 4 caps before bed on a empty stomach. We will try to clear this label problem up as quick as possible. Sorry for any confusion.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i used lgs hgh blast or whatever their spray was, same thing tho. after like 30mins I was out like a light.

pezdog1

Awards
Planned on taking this real soon. i will be following this. Studded!!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Your shoulders will hurt upon waking if you dont move during the night, That means potentially no Rapid eye movement sleep, the kind of sleep that rests the mind, which you generally make movements in. If you have dreams - youre having Rapid eye movement sleep, but you need abaout 3-5 cycles per night to get a good rest, if you only have one short dream, your shoulders might hurt too.

Improved skin clearness? Thats cool, I need some of that.

once you close your eyes and breathe deeper and slower technically thats sleep, even if youre still conciouse, but your mind doesnt get any rest - so if the light go out quick, I want some too.

have a good one. F

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your shoulders will hurt upon waking if you dont move during the night, That means potentially no Rapid eye movement sleep, the kind of sleep that rests the mind, which you generally make movements in. If you have dreams - youre having Rapid eye movement sleep, but you need abaout 3-5 cycles per night to get a good rest, if you only have one short dream, your shoulders might hurt too.

Improved skin clearness? Thats cool, I need some of that.

once you close your eyes and breathe deeper and slower technically thats sleep, even if youre still conciouse, but your mind doesnt get any rest - so if the light go out quick, I want some too.

have a good one. F
3 nights down, 3 KOs...

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
DAMMNN gamer you never stop loggin ? Im in

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Damn your gonna log your way up to 200 lbs of muscle son! that would be a goal

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In gamer. A sleeping tool is what I need. Was going to order some ghenerate and what not, but ill hold off for now and see how this shiz treats ya!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In gamer. A sleeping tool is what I need. Was going to order some ghenerate and what not, but ill hold off for now and see how this shiz treats ya!!
Cool bro, sleep is real important in the muscle building game!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Last night was night 4 on HGHpro!

I fell asleep rather quickly!
I had some crazy ass dreams!
I woke up feeling damn good :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I barely ever remember dreams, but when I take something like HGHpro, I seem to remember them very clearly. They're usually really vivid too.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I barely ever remember dreams, but when I take something like HGHpro, I seem to remember them very clearly. They're usually really vivid too.
They really are.. My dreams are quite disturbing.. Anything frightening you could imagine are in my dreams.. Yesterday I dreamed that I stole a box of amps that had a blend of test-p and injectable epistane. I woke up and looked for them in my room!! I soon realized it was a dream lol..

I cant wait to dose HGHpro :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following along even though I think I already read the script ....damn consistant product...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a damn good one too ;)
Yep, when I was on a long OEP run I was not getting as much sleep as I should so it was HGHPro to the rescue.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
They really are.. My dreams are quite disturbing.. Anything frightening you could imagine are in my dreams.. Yesterday I dreamed that I stole a box of amps that had a blend of test-p and injectable epistane. I woke up and looked for them in my room!! I soon realized it was a dream lol..

I cant wait to dose HGHpro :)
Haha I have dreams that i am stealing sh1t all the time, and its always something that i want really bad but i get soo disapointed bc somewhere inbetween waking up and realizing it was a dream i get a feeling of satisfaction like i actually did steal something lol its really weird after it happens about 10 times