The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    If he takes Ambien make sure he get's the proper medical ok to just stop and I would not take both HGHpro and Ambien at the same time.
    No, he would replace the ambien with the HGHpro. And he just stops and goes when he feels like it lol..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    No, he would replace the ambien with the HGHpro. And he just stops and goes when he feels like it lol..
    It maybe better to do a short taper off ambien if he takes 10mg to go to 5 mg for a couple of days. It is a sedative/hypnotic drug and stopping suddenly can cause some insomnia rebound.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It maybe better to do a short taper off ambien if he takes 10mg to go to 5 mg for a couple of days. It is a sedative/hypnotic drug and stopping suddenly can cause some insomnia rebound.
    You may want to PM him, he is a big active member on this board ..
    Ed knows his ****..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    You may want to PM him, he is a big active member on this board ..
    Ed knows his ****..
    If he is thinking about running HGHpro I will shoot him a PM.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Ok i've been watching this to see how the HGHpro works.. i've used powerfull and ghenerate and neither have helped me sleep.

    Is it worth giving hghpro a shot also seeing as how it's a similar product?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Ok i've been watching this to see how the HGHpro works.. i've used powerfull and ghenerate and neither have helped me sleep.

    Is it worth giving hghpro a shot also seeing as how it's a similar product?
    HGHpro has ingredients in it that both of the products you mention dont have.. It works for me. Im sure you'll be satisfied with if, if you gave it a try. Just make sure to take it away from carbs and on an empty stomach preferably..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    HGHpro has ingredients in it that both of the products you mention dont have.. It works for me. Im sure you'll be satisfied with if, if you gave it a try. Just make sure to take it away from carbs and on an empty stomach preferably..

    tried taking both the other supps about 20 min prior to prebed protein shake (very low carb) and tried 45 min after shake and neither really helped.. i'll include hghpro in my next order most likely as the little sleep i'll be getting when the semester starts next week must be more restful than laying awake an hour or so and waking up 2-3 times a night

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    tried taking both the other supps about 20 min prior to prebed protein shake (very low carb) and tried 45 min after shake and neither really helped.. i'll include hghpro in my next order most likely as the little sleep i'll be getting when the semester starts next week must be more restful than laying awake an hour or so and waking up 2-3 times a night
    I heard you arent even supposed to take it next to whey.. Rosie Scott says at least and she is pretty knowledgeable..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I heard you arent even supposed to take it next to whey.. Rosie Scott says at least and she is pretty knowledgeable..

    i value her opinion.. don't post much but have been reading the boards here for about 2-3 years

    i'll try ghenerate the next couple days one hour prior and one hour post of my pre-bed shake, it's literally just 4-6oz milk and a scoop of trutein

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    i value her opinion.. don't post much but have been reading the boards here for about 2-3 years

    i'll try ghenerate the next couple days one hour prior and one hour post of my pre-bed shake, it's literally just 4-6oz milk and a scoop of trutein
    Thats carbs and whey bro, 2 no no's.. I take my dose at least an hour away from any food..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Thats carbs and whey bro, 2 no no's.. I take my dose at least an hour away from any food..
    i'm going to do an hour after shake.. a split of whey/casein primarily

  12. I believe the 99% l-dopa has alot to do with the success of HGHpro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I believe the 99% l-dopa has alot to do with the success of HGHpro.
    And it workzz

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    And it workzz
    Knocks me out and some really vivid dreams.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Knocks me out and some really vivid dreams.
    I must say, it does knock you out.. I dose it, and try to stay up and within 30 mins. my eyes close and im a lil sleeping baby

    Super realistic dreams as well.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am subbed. I am very sorry about the label giving the wrong dosage. For anyone who will be using this supplement the correct dosage is 4 caps before bed on a empty stomach. We will try to clear this label problem up as quick as possible. Sorry for any confusion.
    So if a person like me eats before bed then what? I know it says if you are going to then try no carbs. So here's a think I have 2-3 servings of cottage cheese with other some stuff before bed. Well cottage cheese has carbs. So does that mean I'm...ummm...SOL? I guess I could eat an hour earlier and then take it.
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    So if a person like me eats before bed then what? I know it says if you are going to then try no carbs. So here's a think I have 2-3 servings of cottage cheese with other some stuff before bed. Well cottage cheese has carbs. So does that mean I'm...ummm...SOL? I guess I could eat an hour earlier and then take it.
    I recommend you eat an hour earlier!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    So if a person like me eats before bed then what? I know it says if you are going to then try no carbs. So here's a think I have 2-3 servings of cottage cheese with other some stuff before bed. Well cottage cheese has carbs. So does that mean I'm...ummm...SOL? I guess I could eat an hour earlier and then take it.
    For me it seems to work better on a empty gut. For some eating does not effect it for others the HGHpro is not as effective on a full gut. We are all different.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. Another restful night ..

    Only about 6 hours of sleep, but i feel pretty damn good!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Another restful night ..

    Only about 6 hours of sleep, but i feel pretty damn good!
    Very nice bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Another restful night ..

    Only about 6 hours of sleep, but i feel pretty damn good!
    Glad to hear.

    Ive said it Ill say it again I would rather get a quality deep, peaceful, all the way though 6 hours where I wake up feeling fantastic than a unrestful, tossing and turning, hearing loud noises 8.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    HGHpro has ingredients in it that both of the products you mention dont have.. It works for me. Im sure you'll be satisfied with if, if you gave it a try. Just make sure to take it away from carbs and on an empty stomach preferably..
    yes the last meal no carbs, with the exception of vegetables because they can blount gh release
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  23. Well the log is getting a bit dull, but when were talking about sleep that's a good thing...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well the log is getting a bit dull, but when were talking about sleep that's a good thing...
    Not if you knew about some of the dreams I get from it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Not if you knew about some of the dreams I get from it.
    My dreams r too real and boring lol. Maybe thats y I sleep so deep.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:22 AM
  2. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:37 PM
  4. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:12 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in