The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In gamer. A sleeping tool is what I need. Was going to order some ghenerate and what not, but ill hold off for now and see how this shiz treats ya!!

RECOVERBRO

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    In gamer. A sleeping tool is what I need. Was going to order some ghenerate and what not, but ill hold off for now and see how this shiz treats ya!!
    Cool bro, sleep is real important in the muscle building game!
  3. Banned

Last night was night 4 on HGHpro!

I fell asleep rather quickly!
    I had some crazy ass dreams!
    I woke up feeling damn good
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I barely ever remember dreams, but when I take something like HGHpro, I seem to remember them very clearly. They're usually really vivid too.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I barely ever remember dreams, but when I take something like HGHpro, I seem to remember them very clearly. They're usually really vivid too.
    They really are.. My dreams are quite disturbing.. Anything frightening you could imagine are in my dreams.. Yesterday I dreamed that I stole a box of amps that had a blend of test-p and injectable epistane. I woke up and looked for them in my room!! I soon realized it was a dream lol..

I cant wait to dose HGHpro
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Following along even though I think I already read the script ....damn consistant product...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Following along even though I think I already read the script ....damn consistant product...
    It is a damn good one too
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    It is a damn good one too
    Yep, when I was on a long OEP run I was not getting as much sleep as I should so it was HGHPro to the rescue.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. AI Sports Nutrition

Looking good it appears the HGHpro=KO
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

They really are.. My dreams are quite disturbing.. Anything frightening you could imagine are in my dreams.. Yesterday I dreamed that I stole a box of amps that had a blend of test-p and injectable epistane. I woke up and looked for them in my room!! I soon realized it was a dream lol..

Haha I have dreams that i am stealing sh1t all the time, and its always something that i want really bad but i get soo disapointed bc somewhere inbetween waking up and realizing it was a dream i get a feeling of satisfaction like i actually did steal something lol its really weird after it happens about 10 times
  11. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Haha I have dreams that i am stealing sh1t all the time, and its always something that i want really bad but i get soo disapointed bc somewhere inbetween waking up and realizing it was a dream i get a feeling of satisfaction like i actually did steal something lol its really weird after it happens about 10 times
    As long as your only a criminal in your dreams you got no problems. Your going to give someone a idea that they can hide test in amps LOL. As for the injectable Epistane I am speachless.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

haha im usually stealing like cars or money but i did have a dream that there was a party in gnc and it was christmas party i worked there i guess, this was around the time pink magic came out, anyways the manager went in the back and was doing cocaine so i took the oppertunity and grabbed two boxes of pink magic and ran like a mofo, it was weird though bc like as soon as i woke up i had this great feeling like yeahhh i got two boxes of pink magic and by the time i made it to the bathroom to go piss i was up to reality and was really disapointed
  13. AI Sports Nutrition

haha im usually stealing like cars or money but i did have a dream that there was a party in gnc and it was christmas party i worked there i guess, this was around the time pink magic came out, anyways the manager went in the back and was doing cocaine so i took the oppertunity and grabbed two boxes of pink magic and ran like a mofo, it was weird though bc like as soon as i woke up i had this great feeling like yeahhh i got two boxes of pink magic and by the time i made it to the bathroom to go piss i was up to reality and was really disapointed

At least you did not grab his cocaine.
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    At least you did not grab his cocaine.
    Hell, in a dream, party-harty.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  15. Banned

As long as your only a criminal in your dreams you got no problems. Your going to give someone a idea that they can hide test in amps LOL. As for the injectable Epistane I am speachless.
    They have injectable epistane brah
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

In for the win, gamer2be08, I am looking forward to how you respond to this.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    In for the win, gamer2be08, I am looking forward to how you respond to this.
    So far... So great
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

When i would take HGHPro, and i didn't fall asleep right away, i'd usually get pretty horny. Then i really couldn't sleep.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    When i would take HGHPro, and i didn't fall asleep right away, i'd usually get pretty horny. Then i really couldn't sleep.
    Cool story, bro.
  20. Banned

Cool story, bro.
    lol bro
  21. AI Sports Nutrition

Not a bad side effect.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

LMAO

One morning I litteraly couldnt get out of bed, sleep paralysis, just about managed to opened my eyes. But then I passed back into a dream state with my eyes half open!! I wasnt aware I was actually asleep and I started to dream, but when I tried to move it was a if all my jonts were locked and my muscles were too week to move. I dreamt I could hear someone had broken into my house with two dogs, while he was walking arround down stairs the dogs bounded up the stairs into my room, next to my bed I kept trying to get up to look at the dogs to see if they were perhaps my friends dogs or an intruders. Know when youre so scared that your stomach knotts up? Hyperventilated and my HR went hard and to +- 115, took me a while to realise it was a dream too.

PTL - Today I was introduced to a good connection. Says he can get anything but he swears by tremalone / test proponate / Tribulus.
  23. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    LMAO

One morning I litteraly couldnt get out of bed, sleep paralysis, just about managed to opened my eyes. But then I passed back into a dream state with my eyes half open!! I wasnt aware I was actually asleep and I started to dream, but when I tried to move it was a if all my jonts were locked and my muscles were too week to move. I dreamt I could hear someone had broken into my house with two dogs, while he was walking arround down stairs the dogs bounded up the stairs into my room, next to my bed I kept trying to get up to look at the dogs to see if they were perhaps my friends dogs or an intruders. Know when youre so scared that your stomach knotts up? Hyperventilated and my HR went hard and to +- 115, took me a while to realise it was a dream too.

PTL - Today I was introduced to a good connection. Says he can get anything but he swears by tremalone / test proponate / Tribulus.
    You mean tren?
    And tribulus wont do sh!t..
    You want some crazy dreams and good sleep, buy a bottle of HGHpro!
  24. AI Sports Nutrition

You mean tren?
    And tribulus wont do sh!t..
    You want some crazy dreams and good sleep, buy a bottle of HGHpro!
    Trib may help libido some but that is about it. HGHpro sleep and recovery= Win
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

steroids and trib??? Huh???
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I just got a bottle of i-gh-1 yesterday, and the pills look suspiciously identical to HGHPro.
  27. AI Sports Nutrition

I just got a bottle of i-gh-1 yesterday, and the pills look suspiciously identical to HGHPro.
    That is probably pretty common they could use the same people we do for our caps.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hows the HGHPro working for you gamer?

Deep sleep? Dreams? Recovery?
  29. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Hows the HGHPro working for you gamer?

Deep sleep? Dreams? Recovery?
    Yes, sleep is deep.. Dreams be crazy real.. Recovery may be heightened slightly due to the fact of better sleep..
  30. AI Sports Nutrition

Yes, sleep is deep.. Dreams be crazy real.. Recovery may be heightened slightly due to the fact of better sleep..
    That is what I think also the recovery comes from the restful sleep.
  31. Banned

That is what I think also the recovery comes from the restful sleep.
    I def agree with you.. Sleep is as important as food, and as important as training , without one of those key points, you fail...

Got six hours of sleep last night, had to wake up early for job. Dosed HGHpro pre bed, passed out and woke up feeling good
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I def agree with you.. Sleep is as important as food, and as important as training , without one of those key points, you fail...

Got six hours of sleep last night, had to wake up early for job. Dosed HGHpro pre bed, passed out and woke up feeling good
    No matter how much sleep I get on HGHPro I always wake up feeling rested. I don't tend to oversleep on it.
  33. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No matter how much sleep I get on HGHPro I always wake up feeling rested. I don't tend to oversleep on it.
    Good point I usually get 6-7 and feel great.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

yo gamer hows the sleep beenn
  35. Banned

yo gamer hows the sleep beenn
    Great
  36. AI Sports Nutrition

Great
    That is what we like to hear!!!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

If I didnt have so much of LG's Sleep Stack I would buy some of this.
  38. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    If I didnt have so much of LG's Sleep Stack I would buy some of this.
    You can always give it a shot in the future.
  39. Banned

You can always give it a shot in the future.
    This^^^

Might as well switch up your supps, you might find you love HGHpro
  40. Banned

Guys, if you take HGHpro or want to (yes you should ), take dose at least an hour away from carbs! There is a huge difference!

If you take away from carbs, you fall asleep faster, your sleep is deeper, your dreams are easy to remember and detailed and you wake up after 5 hours of sleep feeling great ..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:22 AM
  2. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:59 AM
  3. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:37 PM
  4. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:12 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM