The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Don't mind me fellas...



    Go back to counting your sheeple while you sleep...nothing to see here.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Don't mind me fellas...



    Go back to counting your sheeple while you sleep...nothing to see here.
    Hey Bob
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ok, so I have read people saying this product kept them up all night, or made them croggy in the morning etc..

    This is what I have to say, as an insomniac: I eat my last meal, talk to my GF for an hour and pop 4 HGHpro pills. In 30 minutes im out and in crazzy ass dream land. I wake up around 6 or 7 or 8 and I feel great, and well rested.

    Last night was my third night. All three nights I have had great sleep despite the fact my AC doesn't work in my room... My dad always puts it on 80 degrees.. WTF...
    I think the grogginess just means that they aren't sleeping long enough or waking up in the middle of deep sleep. This is pretty normal for even the OTC sleep aids. Some of these people might even be able to take fewer capsules and still get results.

    The gaba might be responsible for keeping people up. Some people can't handle it even at low doses. Some have success by simply taking one fewer capsules per dose though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  4. I am subbed. I am very sorry about the label giving the wrong dosage. For anyone who will be using this supplement the correct dosage is 4 caps before bed on a empty stomach. We will try to clear this label problem up as quick as possible. Sorry for any confusion.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. i used lgs hgh blast or whatever their spray was, same thing tho. after like 30mins I was out like a light.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       


  6. Planned on taking this real soon. i will be following this. Studded!!

  7. Your shoulders will hurt upon waking if you dont move during the night, That means potentially no Rapid eye movement sleep, the kind of sleep that rests the mind, which you generally make movements in. If you have dreams - youre having Rapid eye movement sleep, but you need abaout 3-5 cycles per night to get a good rest, if you only have one short dream, your shoulders might hurt too.

    Improved skin clearness? Thats cool, I need some of that.

    once you close your eyes and breathe deeper and slower technically thats sleep, even if youre still conciouse, but your mind doesnt get any rest - so if the light go out quick, I want some too.

    have a good one. F

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    Your shoulders will hurt upon waking if you dont move during the night, That means potentially no Rapid eye movement sleep, the kind of sleep that rests the mind, which you generally make movements in. If you have dreams - youre having Rapid eye movement sleep, but you need abaout 3-5 cycles per night to get a good rest, if you only have one short dream, your shoulders might hurt too.

    Improved skin clearness? Thats cool, I need some of that.

    once you close your eyes and breathe deeper and slower technically thats sleep, even if youre still conciouse, but your mind doesnt get any rest - so if the light go out quick, I want some too.

    have a good one. F
    3 nights down, 3 KOs...

  9. I NEED SOME!!!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I NEED SOME!!!!!
    Get some!!!

  11. DAMMNN gamer you never stop loggin ? Im in

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Get some!!!
    I might...spending money on other stuff..
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I might...spending money on other stuff..
    The real HGH ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    DAMMNN gamer you never stop loggin ? Im in
    And about to throw up another one once I get my Primordial supps lol..

  15. Damn your gonna log your way up to 200 lbs of muscle son! that would be a goal

  16. In gamer. A sleeping tool is what I need. Was going to order some ghenerate and what not, but ill hold off for now and see how this shiz treats ya!!

    RECOVERBRO



  17. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    In gamer. A sleeping tool is what I need. Was going to order some ghenerate and what not, but ill hold off for now and see how this shiz treats ya!!
    Cool bro, sleep is real important in the muscle building game!

  18. Last night was night 4 on HGHpro!

    I fell asleep rather quickly!
    I had some crazy ass dreams!
    I woke up feeling damn good

  19. I barely ever remember dreams, but when I take something like HGHpro, I seem to remember them very clearly. They're usually really vivid too.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I barely ever remember dreams, but when I take something like HGHpro, I seem to remember them very clearly. They're usually really vivid too.
    They really are.. My dreams are quite disturbing.. Anything frightening you could imagine are in my dreams.. Yesterday I dreamed that I stole a box of amps that had a blend of test-p and injectable epistane. I woke up and looked for them in my room!! I soon realized it was a dream lol..

    I cant wait to dose HGHpro

  21. Following along even though I think I already read the script ....damn consistant product...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Following along even though I think I already read the script ....damn consistant product...
    It is a damn good one too

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    It is a damn good one too
    Yep, when I was on a long OEP run I was not getting as much sleep as I should so it was HGHPro to the rescue.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Looking good it appears the HGHpro=KO
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    They really are.. My dreams are quite disturbing.. Anything frightening you could imagine are in my dreams.. Yesterday I dreamed that I stole a box of amps that had a blend of test-p and injectable epistane. I woke up and looked for them in my room!! I soon realized it was a dream lol..

    I cant wait to dose HGHpro
    Haha I have dreams that i am stealing sh1t all the time, and its always something that i want really bad but i get soo disapointed bc somewhere inbetween waking up and realizing it was a dream i get a feeling of satisfaction like i actually did steal something lol its really weird after it happens about 10 times
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:22 AM
  2. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:37 PM
  4. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:12 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in