Big Beazy, At it Again! (Body Mortar) (Sponsored)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, another log from your favorite AM member, Big Beazy.

There it is fellas. I got the product and first test run is tomorrow, sub in!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok just tried it today, here we go:

First thoughts: Its fizzing in a shaker cup, odd.

Mixability: 8.5/10. Just gotta shake it for like 30 seconds, no real residue or anything.

Taste: ****ING AWESOME. Excuse my language, but I LOVE LEMON HEADS. This taste just like eating some lemon heads, just not really sour, kinda sweat. You also don't get that bland bcaa after taste thing. This is the Lemonade flavored one, its exactly like lemon heads.

Wow guys. Really this is awesome. I'm seriously going to drink this all god dam day. It blows Xtend outta the water. I have only tried xtend watermelon, but this is still byfar my favorite.

I also used 16 oz of water. No after taste nothing. My buddy kyle just had a sip and he loves it.

Other info: Has no cals, carbs nothing. Just a 4:1:1 ratio of Bcaa's. Also a 16.19 gram scoop. 30 servings guys.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in but only if beg beezy admits to being a dirty little whore
:deal:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
im in but only if beg beezy admits to being a dirty little whore
:deal:
I am lol. Especially living the single life now.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, another log from your favorite AM member, Big Beazy.

There it is fellas. I got the product and first test run is tomorrow, sub in!

I hope that isnt you in the video.. If it is, your are now down to -100cool points and should just commit suicide..

But, im in :D

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I hope that isnt you in the video.. If it is, your are now down to -100cool points and should just commit suicide..

But, im in :D
It's not me but, ever since Jersey shore came out everyone calls me Ronnie.

Anyways, these next few days I'm going to compare Body Mortar to some of the other drinks out on the market.

I have a sample packet of Torrent Zero which is going to be the first one.

Then, I'm going to pick up a box of lemon heads and have non weight lifting people compare the taste ect.

I appologize for rambling on and on about the taste of the product, but it really is amazing.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is awesome.

I toss it into my shaker, 16oz. of water, shake it for about 20 or so seconds, and sip on it all day at work.

I also noticed I dont get sore as much after a workout.

Taste still is the best out there. You guys think Xtend is good? Wait until you try this.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is awesome.

I toss it into my shaker, 16oz. of water, shake it for about 20 or so seconds, and sip on it all day at work.

I also noticed I dont get sore as much after a workout.

Taste still is the best out there. You guys think Xtend is good? Wait until you try this.
i have tried this but is was the one with the carbs, and man oh man was it delicious. i think regular people would drink this instead of soda
:box: it is delicious its just a bit too pricey for me (30 servings for $25? i dont think so)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have tried this but is was the one with the carbs, and man oh man was it delicious. i think regular people would drink this instead of soda
:box: it is delicious its just a bit too pricey for me (30 servings for $25? i dont think so)
It's a bit of a trade off. xtend only gives you 105 grams of Leucine total (in 30 servings). Body Mortar doubles that (210 grams).

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
It's a bit of a trade off. xtend only gives you 105 grams of Leucine total (in 30 servings). Body Mortar doubles that (210 grams).
And they are roughly the same price. Xtend is just a few dollars less.

Like I said before, I was looking into buying Body Mortar about a month ago. It is kinda pricey, but now for me its worth the little extra. You get what you pay for.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Update: One thing i still can really notice is that im not nearly as sore without it. I really have been a ***** lately and havent been lifting as much, so when i do i get so much lactic acid build up. For some reason Body Mortar eliminates it and I feel fine. Good stuff!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I went and did traps the other day. I wasn't drinking BM during work like I used to. I even forgot my dam protein shake.

Today, I cant moooooove. I'm sore as hell. It sucks.

@ AMS Reps, what exactly is in BM to reduce soreness? Glutamine?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Yo yo yo, I'm helping my girl Move into Jacksonville, UNF baby!

Updates will be back Monday!!!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I went and did traps the other day. I wasn't drinking BM during work like I used to. I even forgot my dam protein shake.

Today, I cant moooooove. I'm sore as hell. It sucks.

@ AMS Reps, what exactly is in BM to reduce soreness? Glutamine?
Ha! BCAA's mang! Do you not get this effect with other BCAA blends? Body Mortar is a 4:1:1 ratio as mentioned before.

TeamT10

Awards
the guido gif is awesome, lookin forward to seein this through

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ha! BCAA's mang! Do you not get this effect with other BCAA blends? Body Mortar is a 4:1:1 ratio as mentioned before.
No, I really don't.

I had to take a break for about a month, so when I just got this stuff I started lifting. It's the sorest I've like ever been lol.

With all other BCAA's, ect. They never really helped me out as much. When I don't take BM I really am sore the whole dam day.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I really don't.

I had to take a break for about a month, so when I just got this stuff I started lifting. It's the sorest I've like ever been lol.

With all other BCAA's, ect. They never really helped me out as much. When I don't take BM I really am sore the whole dam day.
This sounds like a product that works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
As i mentioned earlier, I've gotten smaller. =(

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
It's been a little while since I have done an update, but so far so good!

I sip on this stuff all day long. I have the bottle here right on my office desk. I crack open a bottle of water and just start dumping my Body Mortar right into it. Call me a girl, but I dont do legs too often as i should. This is why I get insanely sore after I'm done lifting. Not anymore!!!! I can actually walk today so this must be doing something.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Okayyyyyy Guys, been awhile since I updated, you guys are slacking! Ask some questions or something!!! I wish i can send out some samples, you guys should take advantage of the sale, come see what im talking about!!!!