NCAA takes on the Natabolic Stack!!!

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
I am waiting somewhat impatiently at my mailbox for my LG Sciences Natabolic Stack. I have already run down the mailman twice, a pizza guy, and some old lady in a safari hat who apparently is not a parcel deliverer at all.

Dosing:
As it stands I will most likely run 4wks of Natadrol followed by 6wks of Formadrol Extreme and GHenerate throughout, as I think thats how its recommended. This of course is open to variation due to my size and how my body reacts.

Training:
I currently do a 2 on 1 off workout split. With push one day and pull the next. I will workout legs every other split on either push or pull day depending on my energy level. Yea it seems like a strange routine but it seems to be the one that my body responds best to.

Diet:
Roughly 2500-3000 cal. Mon-Fri is a regemented granola bar for breakfast and 1-2 turkey sandwiches for lunch. Dinner varies day to day but usually homemade and always meatcentric.

Will post pics before I take my first dose.

ALL QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Im in, ran natabolic stack a couple months ago, had some great recomp results with it...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look like a football player and I noticed in one of your previous posts where you mentioned hang cleans. Are you primarily bodybuilding these days or are you still doing Oly-lifts?

I'm an S&C coach, so Oly-lifts peak my interest, which is why I ask.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your workout split, 2 on 1 off is the same as Dorian Yate's workout split, in terms of active to rest ratio, nothing weird about that. It makes good sense in my opinion.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I'm noticing that now and I'm eating like dirt.
bro, i was eating a little over 3500 cals on that and still losing bf.. very active job though, so that contributed a little bit..

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
You look like a football player and I noticed in one of your previous posts where you mentioned hang cleans. Are you primarily bodybuilding these days or are you still doing Oly-lifts?

I'm an S&C coach, so Oly-lifts peak my interest, which is why I ask.
I am currently working on mostly bodybuilding exercises. I did play football for what seems like my entire life growing up tho.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Your workout split, 2 on 1 off is the same as Dorian Yate's workout split, in terms of active to rest ratio, nothing weird about that. It makes good sense in my opinion.
Yea I read somewhere that the body needs only 24-48 hours of recovery, and I give myself 2 full days off before repeating a muscle group. I also like to focus on one part like if mon I focus on chest then thurs I might focus on tri's. All that really means is I start off the workout with an exercise that works that group and I usually up the weight a little.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...My log will be up soon as well!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to be taking 8 natadrol a day? That would but you at roughly 4 weeks for your natadrol cycle? And then you're only taking 2 formadrol a day to make it last 6 weeks?

I'm currently working out every other day, doing push pull legs. Might try this 2 on 1 off but with all three days. Wash rinse repeat etc. :bigok:

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to be taking 8 natadrol a day? That would but you at roughly 4 weeks for your natadrol cycle? And then you're only taking 2 formadrol a day to make it last 6 weeks?

I'm currently working out every other day, doing push pull legs. Might try this 2 on 1 off but with all three days. Wash rinse repeat etc. :bigok:
I was rethinking about the dosing now Im leaning toward
Natadrol: 8/8/8/10 maybe last 2 days of wk3 at 9
Formadrol Extreme: 3/3/3/2/2
That would be only a 9 wk stack but I am slightly larger than the average person.
I am curious to see how punthra doses his

As for your workout idea it sounds good but if Im reading it right it also means you are in the gym everyday. Again its great on paper but a hell of a commitment. Either way good luck bro one of my fav things about lifting is you can always find something new to try

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was rethinking about the dosing now Im leaning toward
Natadrol: 8/8/8/10 maybe last 2 days of wk3 at 9
Formadrol Extreme: 3/3/3/2/2
That would be only a 9 wk stack but I am slightly larger than the average person.
I am curious to see how punthra doses his

As for your workout idea it sounds good but if Im reading it right it also means you are in the gym everyday. Again its great on paper but a hell of a commitment. Either way good luck bro one of my fav things about lifting is you can always find something new to try
My suggestions for dosing since I did this stack recently and dosed it high like you are talking about.

Natadrol - 8/8/8/9-10 only workout days That is about 30 days worth.
Formadrol - 4/day until it runs out You're a big guy and I can almost guarantee that you will respond better to the higher dose.
Ghenerate - Run that 6-8 sprays twice a day on a 5 on/2 off schedule for the entire stack. Trust me, you will not run out in that time frame even if you spray 7 or 8 for each dose. I liked doing 8 for the workout then 6 before bed.

I will let Kleen chime in on this because LG may want to see how everyone responds to the standard 6 a day dosing BUT if I know Kleen, he is going to want to see some craziness and 6 a day just isn't conducive to that. :32:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, if the money isn't an issue and LG says it's cool, i would pick up another bottle of natadrol. I'm 170 pounds on a good day and i ran it at 8/day with good results.

I'm in afghanistan, and i have the opportunity to be in the gym 7 days a week, but i realized after working out every day, it's too taxing on my body. Right now im on every other day, but i might switch to 2 on 1 off. Just keeping my push/pull/leg routine the same. Kinda like rotating where the day off is placed throughout.

Really what im getting at is i think i can handle less rest days haha :p

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
My suggestions for dosing since I did this stack recently and dosed it high like you are talking about.

Natadrol - 8/8/8/9-10 only workout days That is about 30 days worth.
This looks good, also a 6/9 protocol would last you 30 days working 2 on 1 off.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Yea I read a couple logs and most people seem to dose 8 ed and I am larger than most of them. Most loggers also seemed to see more response in the first 4 weeks. Now the cat's out of the bag :ponder: I was gonna ask the LG reps if they minded me buying a 3rd bottle but was gonna wait till week 3 or so :deal:

With your workout being push pull legs I think the 2on 1off might work out well. If you worked out eod in aug you'd get 15 workouts in. With 2on 1off you will get 22. To be honest at least once a month I get to the 2nd day in a row and my body just doesnt want anything to do with lifting, so I take it off and go the next day, this keeps me sane and for me being a push pull split it shakes it up so one workout is not always on the second day.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're 270 and are as lean as you are in your avi, then you'd best move to Oklahoma where Buffalo's are a protected species.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
If you're 270 and are as lean as you are in your avi, then you'd best move to Oklahoma where Buffalo's are a protected species.
I'm one of those city boys and never seen a buffalo, but if they are anything like a lean 270, I feel safer walking around The Bronx, NY with a unicorn on my shirt :shocked1:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I read a couple logs and most people seem to dose 8 ed and I am larger than most of them. Most loggers also seemed to see more response in the first 4 weeks. Now the cat's out of the bag :ponder: I was gonna ask the LG reps if they minded me buying a 3rd bottle but was gonna wait till week 3 or so :deal:

With your workout being push pull legs I think the 2on 1off might work out well. If you worked out eod in aug you'd get 15 workouts in. With 2on 1off you will get 22. To be honest at least once a month I get to the 2nd day in a row and my body just doesnt want anything to do with lifting, so I take it off and go the next day, this keeps me sane and for me being a push pull split it shakes it up so one workout is not always on the second day.
It is on sale for $29.99 at NP... a third bottle will really push this over the top IMO. I did 3 and dosed 8/day for 5 weeks, then went up to 9 on the last one. Oh it was good times let me tell you. Ok, off the gym, deadlifts are calling!

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
It is on sale for $29.99 at NP... a third bottle will really push this over the top IMO. I did 3 and dosed 8/day for 5 weeks, then went up to 9 on the last one. Oh it was good times let me tell you. Ok, off the gym, deadlifts are calling!
Gotta get an ok from kleen first i dont want to piss anybody off on my first log... kill some weight on the dl bro

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Ugh i hate vacation. 3 weeks and my deadlifts droped like a dead fly.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running it on the same dosing protocol that Oufinny was suggesting. Just waiting for the word from Kleen.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interested to see how everyone is working the dosing. I have one on the way (too good a price @ NP) and will be running in Sept. Just curious to see how everyone is going ahead

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interested to see how everyone is working the dosing. I have one on the way (too good a price @ NP) and will be running in Sept. Just curious to see how everyone is going ahead
My thought about how to run it are pretty obvious above if you go for 4-6 weeks. Ideally I would want to run it for 8 weeks and here is how I would do it.
Weeks 1-3 - 6/day
Weeks 4-6 - 7-8/day
Weeks 7-8 - 8-9/day

I didn't notice there was a huge difference between 8 and 9 per day, law of diminishing returns comes into play, sort of like Prime for most people. If you do run it that long, you are probably going to need a good OTC PCT like Formadrol (4 per day) and maybe something else to help hold on to the gains, mainly strength is what I am referring to. If you do run it AE do a log so we can all follow along.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks ou. I am bridging it straight from my protomax run. Was going to go 4 weeks at 8 per with ghenerate throughout.

Sorry to hijack NCAA

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ou. I am bridging it straight from my protomax run. Was going to go 4 weeks at 8 per with ghenerate throughout.

Sorry to hijack NCAA
Last post on this NCAA... you are going to be jacked AE!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in.

NCAA, Punthra, I believe I have a couple of ND bottles left from my ill-fated cycle with it. (I got really, really sick a week in). Let's get with the LG reps, and if they're cool with it, you guys can have 'em if you cover shipping cost.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Last post on this NCAA... you are going to be jacked AE!
I dont mind the company at all, I want to hear from everyone who has or currently is running this stack.

I'm in.

NCAA, Punthra, I believe I have a couple of ND bottles left from my ill-fated cycle with it. (I got really, really sick a week in). Let's get with the LG reps, and if they're cool with it, you guys can have 'em if you cover shipping cost.
I am definitely a fan of this idea, thanks bro guess it might be time to touch base with the reps.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys I was busy with a few things. Did not mean to be unresponsive. By all means order another bottle and run at 8, even 10 towards the end for you two huge guys if you want to go that high. I noticed a huge jump in recovery and alpha male feeling / behavior within a few days of increasing my dose to 8, being that I am just under 200 I would think 8-10 may be the sweet spot for people your size however Army got good results at 8.

Remember guys you must increase your water intake with this product it has a diuretic effect even though it seems to be mostly sub-q water one should still make sure to get plenty of fluids.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I was busy with a few things. Did not mean to be unresponsive. By all means order another bottle and run at 8, even 10 towards the end for you two huge guys if you want to go that high. I noticed a huge jump in recovery and alpha male feeling / behavior within a few days of increasing my dose to 8, being that I am just under 200 I would think 8-10 may be the sweet spot for people your size however Army got good results at 8.

Remember guys you must increase your water intake with this product it has a diuretic effect even though it seems to be mostly sub-q water one should still make sure to get plenty of fluids.
Now were cooking! Im gonna have to get out my abicus and figure out a dosing schedule will post it after lunch

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
yeah with your size, which is similar to mine, I went like this:
week 1 - 6 (just to get it in the blood)
week 2-5 went with 8 (had a good response to this)
week 6-8 bumped to 10 (had the extra bottle and wanted to finish it off and did notice a slight increase in strength but if $$ was tight would have stuck to the 8 and been fine)

you saw my numbers in the challenge log. Went from 130x5 for the extension to 150x5 in just 4 weeks. Proof is in the pudding!
As Kleen said though, drink a LOT of water with this! And if you can, pick up some ASGT

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
AG ur numbers in the competition log got me to go out and pick up ASGT already

Acetylator

Acetylator

Awards
You are not a small man.

I'll follow along..

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im following as well! Just started my natabolic stack, ASGT today. ASGT is LEGIT had my first workout on it this afternoon! I posted something on the LG section about it. Im half your size literally lol. So im thinking ill just dose it at the reccomended 4/6/6/6/6/6. Goodluck while on this man. Whats your goal on this stack, cut, recomp?

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Seems like my goal is always recomp. I normally do well at shedding fat even when Im trying to bulk. Guess its cuz I really concentrate on eating right while on a cycle. Glad to have the support and good luck with your stack

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like my goal is always recomp. I normally do well at shedding fat even when Im trying to bulk. Guess its cuz I really concentrate on eating right while on a cycle. Glad to have the support and good luck with your stack
Lucky you, to be that big and not just be proned to holding onto to adipose. Good genes.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Went to a bar last night to meet some friends and the owner of the place offered me a job working security on the spot, best compliment ever

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bouncing was very fun job. It was like take down or joint lock practice every weekend. That and if single sooo much fun. I will still pick up a shift here and there for about 125-150 cash in a night. Those are the better deals than being on full time.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Got all my goodies today i will start things up tomorrow, i have a pull workout tonight which i will post so there will be a control data set

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice let's get this party started.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Sh** man your arms are bigger than my quads haha. What spare tire? Hopefully the natadrol gives you the extra edge you need to reach your goals. Im glad your doing this im definitely looking forward to seeing how it works on a monster! LOL

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll pretend to follow along. Have fun!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NC, your face looks photoshopped on in your avi.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
NC, your face looks photoshopped on in your avi.
nope avi is from the same gym locker room maybe 3wks ago, I assure you I am not nearly that good with computers. This pic was maybe 3 months ago

same issue with the lower abs and the obliques were possibly tighter then, however I wasnt exactly following any sort of diet so I didnt really expect to see a change