Punthra's Keeping Summer Rolling with Maniac, RecoverPro, and Motivate!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Searching for TG in Bilskirnir
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    wish my good days were like your bad ones Jason!!
    Working on living

  2. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    I'll be training arms today and legs tomorrow. This weeks been a little messed up due to feeling a tad ran down and birthdays. Definitely feel like todays workout will be a killer!
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    wish my good days were like your bad ones Jason!!
    I wish my best days were 1/2 as good as his bad days LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apartment 81
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50219

    I always read Jason's logs before going to the gym, boosts my motivation
    Makes me wish my numbers will be like those one day

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  5. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Jason has the gift of strength, not everybody is blessed like that. I have only seen a few that are really...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Searching for TG in Bilskirnir
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    I think GH is in the same boat. the two of them are just unnaturally blessed!
    Working on living
  7. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I think GH is in the same boat. the two of them are just unnaturally blessed!
    agreed..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    X3 on this they are both beasts!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    Thanks guys....I haven't updated in the last couple of days due to getting a virus on my computer. I should have my computer back tomorrow....Damn wife just isn't careful about downloading movies. AAAARRRGGG!!!
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Thanks guys....I haven't updated in the last couple of days due to getting a virus on my computer. I should have my computer back tomorrow....Damn wife just isn't careful about downloading movies. AAAARRRGGG!!!
    I know the feeling had to get a new computer a couple of months ago because of that.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    Not going to bother posting last two workouts....but i'll update later today on my back workout! Heavy t-bars and deads, here i come!!!!
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Searching for TG in Bilskirnir
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    looking forward to seeing it!!
    Working on living
  13. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Not going to bother posting last two workouts....but i'll update later today on my back workout! Heavy t-bars and deads, here i come!!!!
    Scared for the update, slice of humble pie a la Jason will be served up without a cherry on top!
  14. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    i'll see what i can do...
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Not going to bother posting last two workouts....but i'll update later today on my back workout! Heavy t-bars and deads, here i come!!!!


    Watch out some beastly numbers to follow soon.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    Well, I didn't do deads yesterday as planned but i did have an absolutely amazing workout none the less.


    Old School T-Bar Rows (Weight doesn't include bar) 135x5 / 180x5 / 225x5 / 270x5
    290x4 (PR!!!!!)

    One Arm Cable Pulldowns 80x10 / 100x10 / 120x10 (Man, the squeeze felt amazing on my back)

    Decline Bench Twisted Dumbbell Rows 40x10 / 50x10 / 60x8 w/ drop 30x12

    Pro Grip Pulldowns 200x10 / 240x10 / 280x7 w/ drop 140x14

    Wide Grip Chin Static Hold 30seconds and then held the bottom position for a minute to get a good stretch of the lats

    Notes:
    - one of my training partners may have torn his bicep trying to chase me on t-bar rows
    - back pump was absolutely sick!!!! (Thanks Maniac!)
    - Motivate has been making my early mornings go alot smoother
    (I'm not a morning person)
    - v-taper is looking incredibly pronounced!
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  17. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Well, I didn't do deads yesterday as planned but i did have an absolutely amazing workout none the less.


    Old School T-Bar Rows (Weight doesn't include bar) 135x5 / 180x5 / 225x5 / 270x5
    290x4 (PR!!!!!)

    One Arm Cable Pulldowns 80x10 / 100x10 / 120x10 (Man, the squeeze felt amazing on my back)

    Decline Bench Twisted Dumbbell Rows 40x10 / 50x10 / 60x8 w/ drop 30x12

    Pro Grip Pulldowns 200x10 / 240x10 / 280x7 w/ drop 140x14

    Wide Grip Chin Static Hold 30seconds and then held the bottom position for a minute to get a good stretch of the lats

    Notes:
    - one of my training partners may have torn his bicep trying to chase me on t-bar rows
    - back pump was absolutely sick!!!! (Thanks Maniac!)
    - Motivate has been making my early mornings go alot smoother
    (I'm not a morning person)
    - v-taper is looking incredibly pronounced!
    Well yah that is a incredible tbar 290, I would only be able to do 225 for reps and I am noted as being pretty powerfull on that exercise. After 5 plates I start to fade.....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Searching for TG in Bilskirnir
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    ummmm back in the fetal position for me... reading this log sure ruins my self esteem... J/K!!!! way to kill it my friend!!! give the rest of us warriors a bar to reach for! Congrats on the PR
    Working on living
  19. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    ummmm back in the fetal position for me... reading this log sure ruins my self esteem... J/K!!!! way to kill it my friend!!! give the rest of us warriors a bar to reach for! Congrats on the PR
    I hear that bro. I feel like such a bish when I see numbers like that.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  20. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    Now i know some people are going to wonder why i did such low reps yesterday but i was feeling strong so i just went for it. This workout absolutely destroyed me and had my chest swollen to all bloody hell. For those who don't like the rep range on my first exercise....BITE ME!

    Chest

    Flat Barbell Presses 135x10 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 / 335x3 / 365x1 / 400x1 / 185x22

    Smith Machine Reverse Grip Bench Press 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x8 / 285x6 (Really worked my butt off to get the final couple of reps)

    Weight Dips BW+40x10 / BW+55x8 / BW+70x6 w/ drop BWx11

    Incline Dumbbell Flyes sup/ Low Cable Crossovers (Set 1) 40x10 & 30x10
    (Set 2) 50x10 & 40x10 (Set 3) 60x10 & 50x10

    Notes:
    - AMAZING WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!
    - felt like i could destroy any weight in sight
    - chest was lit up like a christmas tree!!!!
    - trained by myself last night and really enjoyed it as it allowed me to zone out on my music and be only concerned about how i was doing
    - obviously used spots (Definitely love my gym for that as it is full of people who know how to spot and are willing to help fire you up
    - got teased a bit for the grunting when i was doing my max bench...Kind of deserved it, LOL!
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  21. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Now i know some people are going to wonder why i did such low reps yesterday but i was feeling strong so i just went for it. This workout absolutely destroyed me and had my chest swollen to all bloody hell. For those who don't like the rep range on my first exercise....BITE ME!

    Chest

    Flat Barbell Presses 135x10 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 / 335x3 / 365x1 / 400x1 / 185x22

    Smith Machine Reverse Grip Bench Press 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x8 / 285x6 (Really worked my butt off to get the final couple of reps)

    Weight Dips BW+40x10 / BW+55x8 / BW+70x6 w/ drop BWx11

    Incline Dumbbell Flyes sup/ Low Cable Crossovers (Set 1) 40x10 & 30x10
    (Set 2) 50x10 & 40x10 (Set 3) 60x10 & 50x10

    Notes:
    - AMAZING WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!
    - felt like i could destroy any weight in sight
    - chest was lit up like a christmas tree!!!!
    - trained by myself last night and really enjoyed it as it allowed me to zone out on my music and be only concerned about how i was doing
    - obviously used spots (Definitely love my gym for that as it is full of people who know how to spot and are willing to help fire you up
    - got teased a bit for the grunting when i was doing my max bench...Kind of deserved it, LOL!
    Grunting when needed is a necessity for me, even a primal roar once in a while is well within the boundries of good taste. I often don't even know I'm doing it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  22. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    It just felt right with that amount of weight.
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  23. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    It just felt right with that amount of weight.
    I well timed primal roar helps focus your energy, of that I have no doubt.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Now i know some people are going to wonder why i did such low reps yesterday but i was feeling strong so i just went for it. This workout absolutely destroyed me and had my chest swollen to all bloody hell. For those who don't like the rep range on my first exercise....BITE ME!

    Chest

    Flat Barbell Presses 135x10 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 / 335x3 / 365x1 / 400x1 / 185x22
    Smith Machine Reverse Grip Bench Press 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x8 / 285x6 (Really worked my butt off to get the final couple of reps)

    Weight Dips BW+40x10 / BW+55x8 / BW+70x6 w/ drop BWx11

    Incline Dumbbell Flyes sup/ Low Cable Crossovers (Set 1) 40x10 & 30x10
    (Set 2) 50x10 & 40x10 (Set 3) 60x10 & 50x10

    Notes:
    - AMAZING WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!
    - felt like i could destroy any weight in sight
    - chest was lit up like a christmas tree!!!!
    - trained by myself last night and really enjoyed it as it allowed me to zone out on my music and be only concerned about how i was doing
    - obviously used spots (Definitely love my gym for that as it is full of people who know how to spot and are willing to help fire you up
    - got teased a bit for the grunting when i was doing my max bench...Kind of deserved it, LOL!
    That is damn impressive. I would not have been grunting but moaning.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  25. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Searching for TG in Bilskirnir
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    simply impressive numbers Jason!!!
    Working on living
  26. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    Shoulders

    Reverse Grip Smith Machine Military Presses 135x10 / 185x10 / 205x6 (This exercise is absolutely brutal on my front delts)

    Dumbbell Rear Laterals 35x8 / 45x8 / 55x6 w/ a set of two arm rows to absolutely fry my rears

    Cable Laterals 30x10 / 35x10 / 40x8 / 25x12

    Dumbbell Upright Rows sup/ Front Dumbbell Raises (Set 1) 50x10 & 25x10
    (Set 2) 60x10 & 35x8 (Set 3) 70x8 & 45x6

    Notes:
    - sick pump!!!
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  27. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Shoulders

    Reverse Grip Smith Machine Military Presses 135x10 / 185x10 / 205x6 (This exercise is absolutely brutal on my front delts)

    Dumbbell Rear Laterals 35x8 / 45x8 / 55x6 w/ a set of two arm rows to absolutely fry my rears

    Cable Laterals 30x10 / 35x10 / 40x8 / 25x12

    Dumbbell Upright Rows sup/ Front Dumbbell Raises (Set 1) 50x10 & 25x10
    (Set 2) 60x10 & 35x8 (Set 3) 70x8 & 45x6

    Notes:
    - sick pump!!!
    I bet you had sick pumps nice job.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  28. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Searching for TG in Bilskirnir
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    I have got to try those reverse presses!!!
  29. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    There a little tough on the wrists but they definitely fry the front delts.
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  30. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    There a little tough on the wrists but they definitely fry the front delts.
    Another area that is overdeveloped for me...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    Here's friday and saturdays workouts....


    Legs

    Front Squats 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x10 / 285x10 (Stopped here because i just wasn't feeling it)

    Leg Extensions 285x10 / 285x10 / 285x10 w/ drop 135x11

    Stiff Legged Deadlifts 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x10 / 285x7

    Lying Leg Curls 70x10 / 90x10 / 110x8

    Notes:
    - just wasn't feeling legs on friday for some reason
    - felt like i just went through the motions

    Arms

    Giant Set (1)
    Close Grip Bench Presses 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x7

    Atlantis Dip Machine 200x10 / 215x10 / 230x6

    One Arm Reverse Pressdowns 35x10 / 40x9 / 45x6

    Giant Set (2)

    Cambered Bar Curls 80x10 / 90x8 / 70x12

    Standing Dumbbell Curls 35x10 / 40x9 / 30x12

    Rope Hammer Curls 90x10 / 105x8 / 120x4 (BOO!!!)

    Notes:
    - this workout really had my bis / tris popping without using that much crazy weight!
    - blasted through this workout in under 35 minutes
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  32. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Searching for TG in Bilskirnir
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    man that was a great lift my friend!!!
    Working on living
  33. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    For a leg day you didn't feel on for, that was darn impressive. I always like reading about your exercise choices, they give me great ideas for putting workouts together.
    Last edited by oufinny; 08-16-2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: I failed at grammar apparently.
  34. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Jason amazing as always. Great work.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  35. Registered User
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apartment 81
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50219

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    For a leg day you didn't feel on for, that was darn impressive.
    Couldn't have said it better myself

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  36. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    Back

    Dumbbell Rows 100x8 / 130x8 / 160x6

    Deadlifts 135x5 / 225x5 / 315x5 / 365x5 / 415x5 / 465x3

    Inverted Pro Grip Rows (Have to see the machine to understand) 200x10 / 250x10 /
    300x7 / 150x15

    Hammer Strength Pulldowns 180x10 / 250x10 / 320x8

    Rope Rows 175x10 / 205x10 / 235x10

    Hanging Lat Stretch 100lbs for 1 minute

    Notes:
    - Great Workout!!!
    - back looked awesome after finishing this workout!
    - lat stretch really finished off my back perfectly
    - deadlifting strength is improving but still not where want it
    - motivate continues to make my mornings easier and easier
    - been training on my own for the last few workouts due to one training partner being injured and the other is becoming a bit flakey (God bless, great spots from other gym members)
    - will be training chest later this afternoon...Freaky numbers to follow
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  37. Registered User
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Searching for TG in Bilskirnir
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    I wish my DBs went that high!!!
    Working on living
  38. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I wish my DBs went that high!!!
    Damn I can't even count that high LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  39. Registered User
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    prince george
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,422
    Rep Power
    3444

    Chest

    Incline Barbell Presses 135x8 / 185x5 / 235x8 / 285x8

    Flat Hammer Strength Presses 180x10 / 270x8 / 360x6 / 410x4

    Decline Barbell Presses 135x10 / 225x10 / 315x5 (Way to big of a jump in weight)

    Pec Deck sup/ Dumbbell Pullovers (Set 1) 320x10 & 80x10 (Set 2) 320x10 & 90x10
    (Set 3) 320x10 & 100x8

    Notes:
    - backed off on the incredibly low reps on chest yesterday to allow my chest some rest
    - pump was absolutely sick!!!!
    - really feel like i've learnt to work my chest in the last year and a half (Meaning i actually activate it instead of just moving weight)
    - serratus is sore today from yesterday's pullovers
    I pick things up...I put them down! The quest to be HUGE!!!!
  40. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Chest

    Incline Barbell Presses 135x8 / 185x5 / 235x8 / 285x8

    Flat Hammer Strength Presses 180x10 / 270x8 / 360x6 / 410x4

    Decline Barbell Presses 135x10 / 225x10 / 315x5 (Way to big of a jump in weight)

    Pec Deck sup/ Dumbbell Pullovers (Set 1) 320x10 & 80x10 (Set 2) 320x10 & 90x10
    (Set 3) 320x10 & 100x8

    Notes:
    - backed off on the incredibly low reps on chest yesterday to allow my chest some rest
    - pump was absolutely sick!!!!
    - really feel like i've learnt to work my chest in the last year and a half (Meaning i actually activate it instead of just moving weight)
    - serratus is sore today from yesterday's pullovers
    Damn that is just damn impressive.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who wants free samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:33 AM
  2. New RecoverPRO/Maniac Sample Rev
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. Maniac & RecoverPRO: THEY'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 07:11 PM
  4. The Journey Begins [Recoverpro & Maniac]
    By Santa89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in