Punthra's Keeping Summer Rolling with Maniac, RecoverPro, and Motivate!!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Back from vacation... Man all this heavy lifting and personal records people are getting makes me a little sad that I can't get PR's as I am having a hard time getting my strength back. I am still about 60 lbs off on bench. Squats who knows as I am just starting back in to back squats and I will have to ease into it. Deads, too many injuries over the years and I am doing them raw now so if I can work them back to the mid 400's that would be good. Isolated lifts I seem to be ok on.

2. holy crap Jason those are some sick numbers!!! I was happy with myself when I hit 4 plates per side on the incline HS machine for 5 reps... and you did it with 5 per side... going back to the fetal position...
    Working on living
    •   

3. Thanks guys, you making me blush...LOL! Training has been just great now that i have some solid training partners pushing me to my limits everytime i come in. Also keep in mind that that i've been having to go harder and harder as my one partner is geared up right now and is getting stronger very quickly. My other partner is 260lbs and has a huge chest and very powerful triceps. Between the two of them, they definitely keep challenged and working my hardest.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

4. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Did a little bit of a shocker yesterday and did chest and back together.

Chest / Back

Incline Hammer Strength Presses 180x10 / 270x10 / 360x10 / 450x5 (Strength fell off but that's a new PR for Reps)

Close Grip Pulldowns 200x10 / 250x10 / 300x7 w/ drop 150x11

Flat Barbell Presses sup/ T-Bar Rows (Set 1) 135x10 & 90x10 (Set 2) 205x10 & 135x10
    (Set 3) 275x10 180x10 (Holy Crap was i ever gasping for air after this superset)

Cable Crossovers sup/ Rope Pullovers (Set 1) 70x10 & 105x10 (Set 2) 80x10 & 120x10
    (Set 3) 90x10 & 135x10

Notes:
    - absolutely gassed after this workout (Ended up feeling like a cardio workout
    - felt damn strong on my flat bench
    - put a huge kink in my neck yesterday and it hurts lik hell when i turn my head to the left
    - front to back pump felt amazing today
    - been having trouble using Motivate in this heat right now as it leaves my a touch dehydrated if i'm not careful
    Great workout. Using any stim in this type of heat you really need to be careful and drink plenty of water.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Thanks guys, you making me blush...LOL! Training has been just great now that i have some solid training partners pushing me to my limits everytime i come in. Also keep in mind that that i've been having to go harder and harder as my one partner is geared up right now and is getting stronger very quickly. My other partner is 260lbs and has a huge chest and very powerful triceps. Between the two of them, they definitely keep challenged and working my hardest.
    man I am sooooooooo jealous of this!!!!
    Working on living

6. haha i didnt know large men blushed?

But x2 on the praises. Those workouts are truly things of beauty. Im missing my old lift buddies as well. I was the runt of the group but i got some amazing lifts just trying to keep up with those beasts. Ah the good ol' days. Now i lift by myself and its not the same by any means.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    man I am sooooooooo jealous of this!!!!
    As good as that sounds, I am glad I don't have that kind of push as I know I would end up in the hospital or something. That would be the end of my good sense. I am just holding it together as it is...

8. Lol agreed my friend, but to have someone with around the same age and slightly stronger is amazing. I had that in Iraq, and really miss the push. Not to mention a spotter
    Working on living

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    As good as that sounds, I am glad I don't have that kind of push as I know I would end up in the hospital or something. That would be the end of my good sense. I am just holding it together as it is...
    In my 20's I did have that push not anymore. I hurt myself a few times back then being stupid. I would probably kill myself now.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

10. Shoulders / Traps

Barbell Military Presses 135x10 / 185x8 / 235x6 w/ drop 135x12 (Felt weak on this exercise but was still able to get a great pump)

Dumbbell Laterals 40x8 / 45x8 / 50x6 w/ drop 25x12 (SCORCHED!!!!!)

DB Rear Laterals 30x10 / 35x10 / 40x8 / 45x6

Rope Upright Rows sup/ Barbell Shrugs (Set 1) 160x10 & 135x10 (Set 2) 190x10 & 225x10
    (Set 3) 220X8 & 315X10
    •   

11. wish my good days were like your bad ones Jason!!
    Working on living

12. I'll be training arms today and legs tomorrow. This weeks been a little messed up due to feeling a tad ran down and birthdays. Definitely feel like todays workout will be a killer!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    wish my good days were like your bad ones Jason!!
    I wish my best days were 1/2 as good as his bad days LOL.

14. I always read Jason's logs before going to the gym, boosts my motivation
    Makes me wish my numbers will be like those one day

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

15. Jason has the gift of strength, not everybody is blessed like that. I have only seen a few that are really...

16. I think GH is in the same boat. the two of them are just unnaturally blessed!
    Working on living

17. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I think GH is in the same boat. the two of them are just unnaturally blessed!
    agreed..

18. X3 on this they are both beasts!!!!!

19. Thanks guys....I haven't updated in the last couple of days due to getting a virus on my computer. I should have my computer back tomorrow....Damn wife just isn't careful about downloading movies. AAAARRRGGG!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Thanks guys....I haven't updated in the last couple of days due to getting a virus on my computer. I should have my computer back tomorrow....Damn wife just isn't careful about downloading movies. AAAARRRGGG!!!
    I know the feeling had to get a new computer a couple of months ago because of that.

21. Not going to bother posting last two workouts....but i'll update later today on my back workout! Heavy t-bars and deads, here i come!!!!

22. looking forward to seeing it!!
    Working on living

23. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Not going to bother posting last two workouts....but i'll update later today on my back workout! Heavy t-bars and deads, here i come!!!!
    Scared for the update, slice of humble pie a la Jason will be served up without a cherry on top!

24. i'll see what i can do...

25. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Not going to bother posting last two workouts....but i'll update later today on my back workout! Heavy t-bars and deads, here i come!!!!

Watch out some beastly numbers to follow soon.

26. Well, I didn't do deads yesterday as planned but i did have an absolutely amazing workout none the less.

Old School T-Bar Rows (Weight doesn't include bar) 135x5 / 180x5 / 225x5 / 270x5
    290x4 (PR!!!!!)

One Arm Cable Pulldowns 80x10 / 100x10 / 120x10 (Man, the squeeze felt amazing on my back)

Decline Bench Twisted Dumbbell Rows 40x10 / 50x10 / 60x8 w/ drop 30x12

Pro Grip Pulldowns 200x10 / 240x10 / 280x7 w/ drop 140x14

Wide Grip Chin Static Hold 30seconds and then held the bottom position for a minute to get a good stretch of the lats

Notes:
    - one of my training partners may have torn his bicep trying to chase me on t-bar rows
    - back pump was absolutely sick!!!! (Thanks Maniac!)
    - Motivate has been making my early mornings go alot smoother
    (I'm not a morning person)
    - v-taper is looking incredibly pronounced!

27. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Well, I didn't do deads yesterday as planned but i did have an absolutely amazing workout none the less.

Old School T-Bar Rows (Weight doesn't include bar) 135x5 / 180x5 / 225x5 / 270x5
    290x4 (PR!!!!!)

One Arm Cable Pulldowns 80x10 / 100x10 / 120x10 (Man, the squeeze felt amazing on my back)

Decline Bench Twisted Dumbbell Rows 40x10 / 50x10 / 60x8 w/ drop 30x12

Pro Grip Pulldowns 200x10 / 240x10 / 280x7 w/ drop 140x14

Wide Grip Chin Static Hold 30seconds and then held the bottom position for a minute to get a good stretch of the lats

Notes:
    - one of my training partners may have torn his bicep trying to chase me on t-bar rows
    - back pump was absolutely sick!!!! (Thanks Maniac!)
    - Motivate has been making my early mornings go alot smoother
    (I'm not a morning person)
    - v-taper is looking incredibly pronounced!
    Well yah that is a incredible tbar 290, I would only be able to do 225 for reps and I am noted as being pretty powerfull on that exercise. After 5 plates I start to fade.....

28. ummmm back in the fetal position for me... reading this log sure ruins my self esteem... J/K!!!! way to kill it my friend!!! give the rest of us warriors a bar to reach for! Congrats on the PR
    Working on living

29. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    ummmm back in the fetal position for me... reading this log sure ruins my self esteem... J/K!!!! way to kill it my friend!!! give the rest of us warriors a bar to reach for! Congrats on the PR
    I hear that bro. I feel like such a bish when I see numbers like that.

30. Now i know some people are going to wonder why i did such low reps yesterday but i was feeling strong so i just went for it. This workout absolutely destroyed me and had my chest swollen to all bloody hell. For those who don't like the rep range on my first exercise....BITE ME!

Chest

Flat Barbell Presses 135x10 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 / 335x3 / 365x1 / 400x1 / 185x22

Smith Machine Reverse Grip Bench Press 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x8 / 285x6 (Really worked my butt off to get the final couple of reps)

Weight Dips BW+40x10 / BW+55x8 / BW+70x6 w/ drop BWx11

Incline Dumbbell Flyes sup/ Low Cable Crossovers (Set 1) 40x10 & 30x10
    (Set 2) 50x10 & 40x10 (Set 3) 60x10 & 50x10

Notes:
    - AMAZING WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!
    - felt like i could destroy any weight in sight
    - chest was lit up like a christmas tree!!!!
    - trained by myself last night and really enjoyed it as it allowed me to zone out on my music and be only concerned about how i was doing
    - obviously used spots (Definitely love my gym for that as it is full of people who know how to spot and are willing to help fire you up
    - got teased a bit for the grunting when i was doing my max bench...Kind of deserved it, LOL!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants free samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 11:33 AM
  2. New RecoverPRO/Maniac Sample Rev
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 03:38 PM
  3. Maniac & RecoverPRO: THEY'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. The Journey Begins [Recoverpro & Maniac]
    By Santa89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 12:15 PM