AMS Pump Fixx Log - AnabolicMinds.com

AMS Pump Fixx Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AMS Pump Fixx Log

Nothing special in the name, I found it's easier to search for reviews with the name in the title. I am not going to give a rundown on the supplement because if you're searching it....you probably already know what you're looking for.

AMS Pump Fixx is THE ONLY PERFORMANCE SUPPLEMENT I AM TAKING. I take Vitamin D3 in the morning and Vitamin C. I will be taking 2-3 scoops 30min pre-workout.

Starting Weight: 189~190lbs
    *Picture was taken on 7/26/2010 in the morning.
    Diet Goals: Hardcore Cutting
    Measurements: Cold, unflex'd 1st thing in the morning.
    -Waist: 32"
    -Chest: 43"
    -Right Arm: 14.75"
    -Left Arm: <15"
    -Legs: You and I both dont want to know

Lifting /Cardio Schedule:
    Sunday: Cardio
    Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Cardio
    Thursday: Triceps
    Friday: Biceps
    Saturday: Shoulders
    *I also do abs but the schedule for them is not set in stone.

Cardio:
    1 am session & 1 pm session. 45minutes on the tredmill

D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

saved for final
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

haha subbd already
    •   

Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

subbd
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good intro. As a reminder....dont shake this stuff. It will explode. I only say this since most of our loggers have shaken it the first or second time lol
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nothing special in the name, I found it's easier to search for reviews with the name in the title.

Picture was taken earlier this morning, Just took some Pump Fixx and about to head to the gym.....I'll report back in about an hour or so....
    i dig the hair man haha
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I did not shake it! I remember seeing in a thread about it exploding so

1st workout was chest. I was sick this past weekend so I didn't really know what to expect from my workout.

Modified Flat BB Bench
    135x20
    185x12
    195x10
    205x7

Incline DB Fly's
    40x12
    45x10
    50x10

Machine Fly's
    90x10
    90x10
    90x10

Cable Cross-Overs
    40x12
    40x12
    40x12

I took 2 scoops 2day and strength was lagging a little. Energy was not, I felt great the entire workout. Pumps were somewhat improved, for some reason I had been geeting great pumps last week out of the blue, but they were slightly better 2day. Not too much more to report on there.

1st Impressions

Taste:
    -Exactly like the LG's old Cold Fusion EX, expect it was less gritty. So like a red smartee in other words

Mixibility:
    -Was great, gave it a few stirs with a spoon and it was good to go.

Energy:
    -Awesome! There was a big difference here. I have been using NO SUPPLEMENTS, NONE!!!! Well for the pst 8 weeks or so so the pick me up was def there.
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Thats what I love about Pump Fixx is the great energy you get from it. Its not jittery energy, and I've gone all the way up to 3 scoops and have never had an "energy crash". I feel like I can pound out the weights for hours on end when taking this stuff.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Just got done with cardio, I took measurements this morning right when I woke up. IDK why but for some reason my right arm is smaller than my left now. I've had this problem for a while but I had finally evened them out and they were both on track. Maybe from throwing 3 days a week?

I may back pump fixx down to 1 scoop. Doing 1 before morning cardio and 1 before workouts. What do you think of this tatto?
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Just got done with cardio, I took measurements this morning right when I woke up. IDK why but for some reason my right arm is smaller than my left now. I've had this problem for a while but I had finally evened them out and they were both on track. Maybe from throwing 3 days a week?

I may back pump fixx down to 1 scoop. Doing 1 before morning cardio and 1 before workouts. What do you think of this tatto?
    give it a whirl and see how it does for you. I was taking 3 a day, but backed down to 2 and it still works great. I've not tried splitting the dose up, but I'm sure it will work fine.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

workout number 2...Back/Traps

Neutral Grip Pull Downs
    175x10
    175x10
    175x8

Hammer Strength Y-Rows
    180x12
    200x10
    230x6

Reverse Clos Grip Pull Downs
    125x12
    125x12
    125x8

Rope Pull Downs
    3 sets @ 15,12,10
    -idk what weight I was using

BB Shrugs
    135x30
    225x10
    225x10

DB Shrugs
    75x15
    85x12
    95x10

Im gonna stick with 2 scoops Pre-Workout. The energy is awesome! Slight increase in pumps as well, but no increase in vascularity yet. Endurance is so-so, im dying out on my 3rd set. Maybe rest time wasn't long enough but either way I have awesome energy again 2day.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

strong WO. I wanted to log pump fixx also anxious to see how it goes for you bro

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Curious but how exactly do you 'modify' your bench press?
    ForeRunner Labs

Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I second this motion
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

It's nothing super crazy, just not how most people bench. I haven't met anyone who does.

I start by putting my feet up on the bench. I use a pinky on the outer ring grip (nothing special here). Every negative is 4-5 seconds, 1st rep to last. When pressing I don't lock out on top, If the full press was say 16" from chest to lock out, I usually stop at 8-12" i'd say. Then a 2 count squeeze with my chest.

I have never really felt the flat BB bench press in my chest, doing it this way my chest is on fire. It took me a while to figure this out. Used a lot of different things from suggestions from friends over the years because almost everyone has a benching tip.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Triceps, had an ok workout. Solid energy again thats for sure. Got some pretty violent BA tingles 2day also. Pump was ok but I think it was more I had a hard time getting into the grove with my training and really isolating the tricep. I've had this problem the past few times. I did notice some improved vascularity from last week, I got a good amount of water yesterday and 2day so that may have had something to do with it seeing as I was kinda sick over the weekend. Now on to the workout......

Rope Pushdowns
    60x12
    60x12
    60x10

Skull Crushers
    75x12
    75x12
    75x10

Single Arm Reverse Grip Push Down
    20x15
    30x12
    40x8

DB Kickbacks
    20x12
    20x12
    25x8

I think next week im going to train heavier for triceps. As my amigo roch says; if the bar ain't bending youre just pretending
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I was kinda draggin a$$ 2day so I took 3 scoops, not impressed.

!!!!!SYKE!!!!!
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

i kno i kno im one hell of a jokester, lol.

it was great, I had a great workout. Energy and endurance were outstanding. However, about 5 minutes after taking the Pump Fixx it made me take a huge sh!t

Bicep workout

BB Curls (in the squat rack I was that guy 2day)
    55x12
    65x10
    75x8

Seated DB Curls
    35x12
    40x10
    45x7

DB Hammer Curls
    40x12
    45x10
    50x7

Concentration curls
    *5 sec negative, 2 sec squeeze, 4 sec negative
    15x8
    15x8
    15x8

Arm days will make ya **** lulz.
    ForeRunner Labs

Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

damn i miss taking pre wo shakes ..
    glad the pump fixx is puttin in work
    nice wo's too bro
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Shoulders today, I took 3 scoops again

Arnold Presses
    45x12
    45x12
    45x12

Single Arm DB Lateral Raises
    20x12
    20x12
    25x10

Lying Rear Delt Raise
    15x12
    15x12
    20x8

DB Alt. Front Raise
    35x12
    35x10
    35x8

Rear Delt Machine
    125x10
    125x10
    105x10

DB Shrugs
    75x15
    75x15
    75x15

More awesome jitter free energy from 2days workout, solid enduarnce too. Pumps and vascularity were so-so 2day but I think that's more from a diet stand point and i have a cheat meal planned for 2nite.

One thing about the Pump Fixx, make sure you leave a good amount of space in your cup of water when you mix it. It foams a lot and will expand a good few inches. Today mine spilt over, it does go down but it takes about a minute for the foam to go away. It is slightly irratating.

If you swirl it a bit it usually gets rid of the foam to some degree. Maybe you are doing that already though.
    ForeRunner Labs

Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

If you swirl it a bit it usually gets rid of the foam to some degree. Maybe you are doing that already though.
    No, thanks for the heads up.

I mixed up 1 scoop this morning, before I read this, before cardio and it was solid pick me up. I had taken some benadryl last night to help me sleep from the horrific gas from my cheat meal Needless to say I was dragging a little bit this morning from it. PumpFixx was there to help.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I wanted to fill you guys in on what my diet looks like so you can see how this supplement may affect you on your diet

Now before anyone goes banana's....I will be following this for a week, then a carb load on sunday. From there on out this diet will be the low carb day and the higher days will be wednesday and sunday.

Meal 1:
    8 egg whites
    1/2 cup oatmeal (dry)

Meal 2:
    8 oz chicken
    2TBS Almond Butter or Peanut Butter

Meal 3: (~1hr Pre-workout)
    6 egg whites
    1 scoop Isolate
    1TBS Almond or Peanut Butter
    1TBS MCT Oil

Post-Workout:
    2 scoop Whey Isolate

Meal 5:
    8oz Chicken
    2 TBS Almond or Peanut Butter
    OR 1/4 cup Almonds

Meal 6:
    6 egg whites
    30gr healthy fat
    -2TBS Flax Oil
    -2TBS EVOO
    -2TBS Safflower Oil

Macro-Break Down
    Protein: ~280 (55%)
    Cabrs: ~30gr (5%)
    Fat: 85gr (40%)
    Calories: ~2000
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Pretty goo workout 2day, Im super sun burnt so that was irratating but I had a great pump 2day. Best since I started cutting. I took 3 scoops again 2day and it sent me to the bathroom about 15min later. However, for the energy it gives me, minor problem.

Flat BB Bench
    185x10
    185x9
    185x6

Incline DB Fly's
    45x12
    50x10
    55x9

Machine Fly's
    90x10
    90x10
    90x10

High pully Fly's
    40x12
    40x12
    40x9

Bench numbers are way down but everything else is the same, incline DB flys went up. I was really surprised about the pump 2day. I have had about 60gr of carbs in the last 2days. I did have a cheat/carb up meal saturday, maybe that had something to do with it too.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Pretty good workout 2day. I forgot to eat my oatmeal for breakfast. As I was leaving for the gym, there it was sitting on the counter lol. So I quickly mixed up a sample packet of Universal Intr-Aid....I wish I hadn't

Neutral Grip Pull-Ups
    BWx15
    BWx13
    BWx8

Hammer Machine Iso-Y-Row
    180x12
    200x10
    230x8

Lat-Pull Down
    165x12
    165x12
    165x10

Straight Arm Rope Pull Downs
    3 sets of 10-15

Shrugs
    6 sets of 10-20 reps

PumpFixx delivers on energy, I love it. Pump was ok, but the intra Aid tastes awful and bloated my stomach like WHOOOOA. So I couldnt really gauge my pump bc of my stomach. Vasculairty wasn't too much 2day either. I'll get a real accurate gauge on this next monday I think. After a carb true load.

Cool the carbs should help the pump. How soon do you take it pre-wo? 30 minutes?
    ForeRunner Labs

Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Cool the carbs should help the pump. How soon do you take it pre-wo? 30 minutes?
    yea 30min pre and at least an hour after a meal.

I'd like to note that I do get a pump, it's just not crazy or anything really out of the norm.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

really surprised from my findings with Pump Fixx 2day. I have had only a few hours of sleep these last few days because of travel and changing time zones. I had a later workout this evening because i had been sleeping a good but today and dragging ass real bad. I also had not eaten in close to 4.5hrs. Super tired I still took 3 scoops PumpFixx and to my findings, clean energy. I really thought I was going to be jittery after not eating for that long and being sleep deprived but to my surprise I had a great workout from and energy and endurance standpoint. I was a little sore/creeky joints from being on a plane for 6 hrs the day before.

I hit shoulders today and here's how it went...

DB Overhead Press
    55x12
    55x12
    55x12

Side DB Laterals
    20x15
    20x15
    30x8

Front Cable Raises
    35x15
    35x15
    35x12

Lying Rear Delt Raise
    15x12
    15x12
    20x10

DB Shrugs
    75x20
    85x20
    95x20
    105x15

Vascularity suck'd 2day, had almost none. I think it's from flying though and having a "welcome back home" meal. thats twice this week diet has slipped but when people make you dishes, you can't really turn them down, IMO. Pump was pretty awesome though and you can see weight's were up from last week.

2maro my training partner is going to try some PumpFixx, hope AMS doesn't mind but I think getting his take will be good 4 the overall product review. He is a stim junkie, I've seen him drink an entire Endorush and wash it down with a rockstar so he should give a good honest feed back. BTW he loves USPLabs Jack3d so he can put them head to head real quick.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Hit arms 2gether today bc of my schedule, Finally got a super swole pump. Arms were ridicuilously pump'd. Enegery and endurance solid as always.

Everything was superset*

Close Grip Bench
    185x10
    185x10
    185x8

BB Curls
    65x12
    75x10
    85x9

Skull Crushers
    75x15
    75x15
    75x14

DB Curls
    30x12
    30x12
    30x12

Reverse Grip Press Downs
    100x10
    110x8
    115x7

Rope Curls
    100x12
    100x12
    100x10

Sweet man spread the fixx around. Did he try it yet? I'm interested in his thoughts as well. Solid log
    ForeRunner Labs

Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.

Yeah i would also like to know how it is.Anyone?
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Sweet man spread the fixx around. Did he try it yet? I'm interested in his thoughts as well. Solid log
    Yea he did, he said in a text "I got a way better pump than with Jack3d" He's sending me and e-mail with a little mini write-up.
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Yea he did, he said in a text "I got a way better pump than with Jack3d" He's sending me and e-mail with a little mini write-up.
    awesome.. coming from me personally using Jack3d and now Pump Fixx, I actually like the energy I get from PF much better...very very clean energy.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I didn't get to train yesterday, had some family stuff to take care of but killed it 2day. 3 scoops of PumpFixx, didn't disapoint with energy or endurance. Pump is starting to increase workout to workout. Vasularity still isn't crazy though.

Wide Grip Pull-Ups
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx10

Neutral Grip Pull Ups
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx8

One Arm Machine Rows
    80x12
    100x10
    100x9

Straight Arm Rope Push Downs
    3sets of 12
    1 set drop set, 12x12x15
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

1st Real Leg Workout in 7 months!

Today was the first real leg day in the last 7 months, it went really well. A lot better than the last time I tried to train legs. It was a light day for sure but it was still tough.

Hammer Leg Extentions
    50x15
    60x12
    70x10

BB Squats (Ass to Grass)
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12

Leg Press (low narrow foot position)
    180x15
    180x15
    180x20

Hammer Lying Leg Curls
    25x15
    25x15
    25x15

Stiff Leg Deads
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

Whoa, my legs are feeling pretty swole. My workout partner puke'd at least 3 times. Once mid-workout and then he ran to the bathroom as soon as we got home, pretty funny. Had great energy today and an awesome pump, but expected both; 1.) because PumpFixx gives killer energy and 2.) because i havent trained legs in 7 months so I knew a huge pump was coming.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

My buddy that never takes pre-workout stuff was not a huge fan of the PumpFixx. He said it was "ok". He took 2 scoops, he never drinks energy drinks, coffee, anything like that. He's a big fan on NO-Xplode though but uses it very sparingly.

So to sum it up as of right now.....

Stim Junkie Friend: Love'd Pump Fixx, review coming soon...

Never take Pre-Workout Friend: Thought it was ok, and used NO-Xplode 2day over PumpFixx
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Superset an arm workout 2day, im going to hit shoulders and traps 2maro. A little different then planned but since I have a good workout partner now, I am going to take advantage of it.

Close Grip Bench
    185x12
    195x10
    225x6

DB Curls
    30x15
    35x12
    40x10

Hammer Strength Dips
    180x20
    200x15
    230x12

Single Arm Hammer Strength Preacher Curls
    25x15
    35x12
    45x8

Single Arm Reverse Push Down
    35x15
    40x12
    45x12

Rope Hammer Curls
    80x15
    90x12
    100x8

I know I said I was going to go heavier with arms this week, well I tried but I just kept moving the weight, lol. Energy was great as always, killer endurance, increasing pumps but vascularity still isn't there. I am about out of Pump Fixx, 2maro will be my last workout with the Pump Fixx. I'll write up a final review sometime this weekend or monday. I'll put my two buddies, 1 day reviews in there as well.

Interested in this for sure.

My buddy that never takes pre-workout stuff was not a huge fan of the PumpFixx. He said it was "ok". He took 2 scoops, he never drinks energy drinks, coffee, anything like that. He's a big fan on NO-Xplode though but uses it very sparingly.

So to sum it up as of right now.....

Stim Junkie Friend: Love'd Pump Fixx, review coming soon...

Never take Pre-Workout Friend: Thought it was ok, and used NO-Xplode 2day over PumpFixx
    That's about as backwards as it gets.

And lol @ puking training partner.
    ForeRunner Labs

Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

That's about as backwards as it gets.
    yea I know, left me scratching my head also.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Orange Pump Fixx is in!
    By CopyCat in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:35 PM
  2. AMS Pump FiXX review
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:39 AM
  3. PUMP FIXX FYI!!!!!!!!
    By JayDee6 in forum Advanced Muscle Science