- 07-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Ok today was another painful day Knee day, My knees are in more pain than my thighs.Im 23 my knees shouldnt be givin out on me like this I do have 4 years in the military with tanks. I know this is the main reason for my knee problems.. So long story short they pop, everytime i through wieght on from squats, to leg extensions an my favorite leg curls lol... Looked into super cissus read some good reviews but nothin with knee problems. Any one have any suggestions?? thanks
- 07-26-2010, 10:36 AM
- 5'7" 170 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Cissus, MSM, hydrolyzed collagen, & hyralonic acid are my favorite joint support supps and in that order!
If you can get these in bulk it's much cheaper, because these are quite expensive ingredients.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hammerdn in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-20-2009, 02:08 PM
- By CrazyChemist in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:14 PM
- By GridIron77 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2009, 06:56 PM
- By nightshift in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2008, 11:00 AM
- By rhatid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2003, 08:21 PM