Blowing my body out of the water with AMS Body Mortar- Review

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I pm'd royd the noyd because I was skeptical of AMS products- I have heard bad things

Royd responded with The idea of sending me some 1-ad to run (will be logging it in october after my body has time to recoup from last cycle)

And he also sent me a bottle of Body Mortar for free to review

I will post my honest opinion on these products

So here we go

Im anxious to try this stuff out the label looks good massive amounts of BCAA's in here

Flavor is lemonade on a scale of 1 to 10-10! WOW- No bs here gents tastes like real lemonade- good stuff- if it was as cheap as real lemonade I would just drink this all day!

Mixability- on a scale of 1-10- I give it a 9- only reason I took of one point is because I noticed a few little clumps(Very small amount) at the bottom of my drink.

Effectiveness- well I cant rate that yet as it is my first day using it but with 7 g of L-Leucine, 1.75g of L-Isoleucine and 1.75g of L-Valine I think its going to be very effective PLUS it isnt some propritary blend bs where I dont know what Im getting- they list the amounts of each BCAA

Also has 2g of glutamine

I will be drinking this like so

1/2 scoop with my pre workout
1 full scoop intra workout mixed with waximaize for optimal transport to muscles

I will not be taking any post workout as my Anabolic OD has BCAA in it

I may decide to mix one scoop up at night before bed to get the Amino Acid levels high

Overall score out of 30-29 Great product here!

Now then if the 1-ad is anything as solid as this my doubt will be totally smashed!

Props to AMS for proving themselves so far in my book!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will also be posting a futher review of the body mortar shortly- this was just my first impression

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Further review-

I mixed it with my waximaize for during workout drink

Mixed well, tasted well went down well- good product

solid 9/10 here