EZs been put out to pasture with Horse Gamma O

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so as I said on the supp board I got my pail of SuPer on thursday 15 Jul 2010. Upon first use that day I quickly realized that I should have ordered the liquid formula.

This stuff is a tannish powder with a touch of moisture to it and it appears somewhat fine in consistency, however when blendered into a shake there is a definite grit to it and a lack of dissolvability. A grayish sand like substance falls out to the bottom.

I then tried blenderizing the stuff in EVOO and water and that was a definite epic failure as a goo like substance quickly formed.

Today I just blended it in a regular protein shake and dealt with the grit but I have absorption concerns with that method. My next strategy is going to be a dry blender session to see if I can pulverize this stuff up but my suspicion is that these sand like pieces ain't getting any smaller.

There is no obvious evidence of the grainy portions in the final end product of the shake if you catch my drift so absorption may very well be occuring.

I will update this log weekly as this product isn't a fast acting MOA type of deal. My other log will be ending just as I am finishing up 1 full week of this stuff. I have been dosing it as close to 2000mg of gamma o as I can estimate to replicate the dosage of the actual Gamma O product. This should give me somewhere around 50 days or so of usage. Heres hoping for the best!

mtf- EZ

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
quick update- i have begun just pouring the product in my mouth and chasing it with some liquid, just too gritty any other way and falls out in any formulation.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
horrible news, i suffered a terribly painful rib injury while grappling today during MACP, can barely move and hurts to breathe, ignorant army health system is no help,been icing it and got some bulk cissus headed my way 100gram tubs of both 20 and 5 percent, tried to get some super cissus in my hands today but just can't justify the money GNC is asking, so i will have a few painful days till my stuff comes.

going to keep dosing the gamma o despite the impact this will have on my workouts, hopefully this stuff will be fully kicked in once i can get back to working out!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
horrible news, i suffered a terribly painful rib injury while grappling today during MACP, can barely move and hurts to breathe, ignorant army health system is no help,been icing it and got some bulk cissus headed my way 100gram tubs of both 20 and 5 percent, tried to get some super cissus in my hands today but just can't justify the money GNC is asking, so i will have a few painful days till my stuff comes.

going to keep dosing the gamma o despite the impact this will have on my workouts, hopefully this stuff will be fully kicked in once i can get back to working out!

Damn Man!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, man. Did it snap?
No X rays showed apparently no fractures, not real sure cause army clinic said they would get ahold of me and it could take 24 hrs and i never heard back. I am guessing I am looking at a rib cartilage and intercostal muscle injury. I was attempting to triangle a guy who was quite a bit thicker than me and consequently probably at least 30 lbs heavier, he ballistically stacked me to defeat the triangle and as i folded in half and twisted i felt a "pop" in my ribcage, stood up and could hardly breathe the pain was so intense.

the good news is today showed even more improvement and i actually got in the pool and just did some old lady type pool movements and the ribs held up, i amazed at the recovery rate thus far. Make no mistake i am a ways off from grappling again but i was figuring on being a virtual cripple. I am sold on the Goji-GH- Recovery aspect that I experienced.

Bulk cissus was a no show today so I hope tmrw brings me that precious package. I haven't taken any pain meds cause an old vet once told me pain promotes healing by limiting movement and subsequent further damage/trauma to the area but the welcome relief from the cissus is calling out to me!

I saw a new entry for o guruma i want to try and this is killing me not being able to be on the mats!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The rib can pop out of it's 'nest' in the cartilege of the sternum. It makes a distinct sound and 'pop', and hurts like a bitch. I had it happen, sounds like this could be it. It stretches the attaching ligaments, and needs to be put back in place. Took weeks to heal, but is not a big deal, really. And don't worry, you're not alone: I have a hernaited disc. In BJJ yesterday, someone did a stack pass and totally threw my lower back into spasms, pulling the L5 out of place. It relaxed today, and I should be good to go for tomorrow. Damn old guys!

O guruma? You do judo? This is relevant to my interests! Got a vid of the entry?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
[

O guruma? You do judo? This is relevant to my interests! Got a vid of the entry?[/QUOTE]

yeah i am a judo player from back in the day, was playing around with it at combatives with some of the guys, not sure how to link the vid but the site is
www.akitasjudo.com, in his techniques section he has a wonderful collection of vids, it is found under the "Theory" heading

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks and 2 days in and nothing to report especially since i can't workout , really hoping weeks 5-6 have some magic

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks and 1 day in and I really can't tell any difference in performance that is measurable since this rib injury has me very limited in what I can do. I can say the last 2 swim workouts i did I felt very strong in the water after having a full week of no workouts and no swims prior to that even for about a week or 10 days. Today I am going to try to lift a bit and see how strength is.

I have been using 2 scoops a day with the scoop provided and starting to think I am not getting quite the doses I thought cause there is ALOT left and I am nearly a month in. The pail just says "feed 1ounce daily as a top dressing", but says nothing about how many scoops that is of the provided scoop?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 oz is 28g. A protein scooper is about that size, depending on the density but we're not talking about little scooper sizes. The X-Ray should have shown if the rib popped out of the sternal facet if they had you facing the beam and exposed it properly. Sorry to hear about the injury at the start of an interesting supplement log :(

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
This post will conclude this log, I don't feel that my present regimen allows for a fair test of this supps abilities. I also am convinced that I have been half dosing this whole time, as there is still just way too much left.

That being the case I think it is a good general health supp and like I said if nothing else a BCAA/EAA supp that I paid a bit much for. I will continue to use it in the dosage protocol I have been and treat it as a daily staple. I have some other goodies to move on too!EZ