Athletix Sports Titanium Log - Road to a higher libido!

  1. Registered User
    BamaDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0

    Athletix Sports Titanium Log - Road to a higher libido!


    Okay so a little about myself:

    Age: 29
    Weight: 180
    BF %: ~13
    Problems: Plagued with low testosterone levels, confirmed with blood work and hence a big hit on libido.
    Diet: Healthy for the most part, just stopped drinking caffeine, eat things like eggs, milk, chicken, leafy greens, etc. Occasionally fast food but it just depends on how busy work is.

    I figured I would give Titanium a shot because of the price point, I don't think you could beat it for what you get and as mentioned in my other thread I absolutely hate proprietary blends, it is a big pet peeve of mine and this company doesn't seem to use them per their website.

    I am running this log on a few forums in order to get as much feedback as possible, if you have questions ask away!

  2. Registered User
    BamaDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Day 1:

    Dose - 2 Capsules in the AM

    Much more eventful than I thought for sure. I didn't think I was going to be able to report much since I know it takes time to build test levels up but I gotta say my libido was through the roof after the first dose. I purposely tried more than one in the morning as opposed to splitting them just to see if it affected my libido at all. I know placebo effect is a large part of a lot of these things but I am serious I was at work and could not stop thinking about it, sort of had that rush type of feeling.

    Obviously I don't need to post any weight changes or anything just yet but I will keep up on that as well. Due to that rush type of feeling my workout went amazing, just sort of felt like I didn't want to leave, I was able to workout at lunch today to take advantage of how I was feeling .

    Starting tomorrow I am going to start splitting the dose, one in the AM and one in the PM and possibly increase to 3 caps/day in a week or two.
  3. Registered User
    BamaDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Day 6:

    Dose over last 5 days: 1 Capsule AM and 1 capsule PM

    Weight: +0.5 lb. (I am very meticulous with how I weight myself.) I wasn't gaining **** before so this is a welcomed effect as well .

    Well I must say so far I am thoroughly impressed thus far, my libido is seriously through the roof. It is strange though, it isn't like I am popping wood out of nowhere, but all I can do is think about it. Compared to before it is a crazy difference, my test levels should probably be this way naturally but as mentioned in my previous post, my test levels are on the lower end.

    I am also not sure if this is Titanium or not but an hour or so after taking I seem to get a bit more perked up and have somewhat of an excited feeling, I am not sure what ingredient to attribute this too, I have never taken LCLT before so could it possibly be this? I do feel stronger in the gym but it could be this excited feeling I am getting is making more willing to workout harder. My test levels were so low before that I am thinking that maybe as my test levels are increasing I am getting more motivated in general.

    I will get a comparison on my lifts up next week when I have something to compare them to.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0


    Strength increases from most test boosters aren't seen until weeks 2 +. . .some may vary depending on the caloric intake. . but all in all libido is always the first to be noticed by me . . .keep smashin it. . and when you say your meticulous on waying yourself. . . everyday same time with in the half hr?
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  5. Registered User
    BamaDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Strength increases from most test boosters aren't seen until weeks 2 +. . .some may vary depending on the caloric intake. . but all in all libido is always the first to be noticed by me . . .keep smashin it. . and when you say your meticulous on waying yourself. . . everyday same time with in the half hr?
    Yeah it is first thing in the morning after urinating. 7:30 AM on the dot pretty much. I have definitely seen strength gains this week big time but I suffer from very low test and I think after this first week, given the libido increases, I assume my test levels have skyrocketed. I mentioned before though it could also be that the LCLT has really really helped me stay focused in the gym. The feeling of it is great when taking 2 capsules at once!


    Day 9:

    Dose Over Last 3 Days: 2 Capsules in AM.

    Weight Gain: +1 lb.

    So I wasn't aware of this but the excited feeling that I wrote about in a previous post is definitely coming from the LCLT. I did a little research and saw it could enhance cognitive ability and it is definitely something I feel. I have switched to two capsules in the AM because I no longer need morning coffee to feel awake, seems after about an hour two capsules wakes me up just fine.

    In the gym my lifts are still continuously going up, here is a list of weight changes after the first week:

    Bench: 10 lbs
    Squat: 10 lbs
    Curl: +4 reps on 45 lbs
    Shoulder Presses: 5 lbs + 1 rep

    I can't stress enough how well this is working for me, it really sucks having low test and when you finally find something that gets you back to where you should be naturally it is a huge relief.
  6. Registered User
    BamaDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Day 12:

    Strength: continuously risen so far since day 3 or 4. I still have the fantastic feeling associated with the LCLT and I have actually contemplated giving up caffeine or morning coffee in place of taking Titanium. I was thinking of doing two in the morning with breakfast and 1 in the afternoon before my workout.

    Libido: still through the damn roof, I feel bad for any female in my general vicinity because I think they can sense it ha. This could definitely get me in some trouble but I am loving life. Curious if this stuff needs to be cycled at all though, I would assume so though I hope it lasts quite a while. I guess I will continue until I start to notice the feeling coming down.

    Weight: I will keep this to once/week to make it a little more accurate.

    Fat: I definitely feel leaner, probably since I am working out much harder now and have really kicked up the cardio but I my strength hasn't dropped so I am not complaining.

    I actually saw a deal that combined this with alpha t2 and was thinking of getting it, what do you guys think of this?
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6


    Quote Originally Posted by BamaDog View Post
    what do you guys think of this?
    Just check out the testimonials:

    What are people saying about Alpha-T2?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Registered User
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0


    Looking decent man. . .where are all the updates?? ahah we want mo. . . we want mo. . . we want mo. . . . .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  9. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Looking decent man. . .where are all the updates?? ahah we want mo. . . we want mo. . . we want mo. . . . .
    I was hoping to at least see some more details or a summary of the experience, this log just kinda fell off.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  10. Registered User
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Answers
    0


    Subbed.
    Looking forward to all the info on this I can read
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  11. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Subbed.
    Looking forward to all the info on this I can read
    ^^^^^^this as well
  12. Registered User
    BamaDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Ahh sorry guys, I was mainly logging on bodybuilding.com and I am a newer member to AM so I forgot I had the log up here, here was the final review though!

    Day 26:

    Wow sorry for the lack of updates, I had the most ridiculous work month of my life and it has been very stressful but I do have a lot to report. I actually stuck with the workout plan very well and made sure I went no matter how busy the day was. Unfortunately the last thing I could do after getting home at 10 pm was get back on the internet. Here are some results over the last couple of weeks:

    Dosing: Seems that the best spot for me was 2 capsules with my preworkout meal and 1 capsule at a different point in the day but spread 12 hours apart. I felt absolutely fantastic with this stuff especially after taking two capsules, as mentioned before I have low test naturally so this has really seemed to bump me back up and this dosing is probably the best way for me. I never went to 4 caps just because I didn't get two bottles but I am definitely going to give this a shot next time.

    Libido: Where do I start with this subject, my libido has been through the roof, it has really been a night and day different for me and I can't say how much better I feel about myself because of it. I had lost a lot of interest in sex compared to when I was younger but not so much anymore. My significant other hasn't minded either as I was usually the one who was limiting the process just do to lack of interest (yeah yeah yeah I know). I did notice my libido was higher at night than in the morning, not really sure why other than because I was taking two caps late afternoon before working out.

    Mood: I have mentioned a few other times in the log that my mood had changed a lot even with the first dose of Titanium. Athletix mentioned that it was due to the ingredient LCLT, I don't know too much about it but I'll take his word and say thanks for adding that one in. I was debating taking two capsules in the morning and one in afternoon even though I workout later in the day just so I didn't have to drink coffee in the morning but figured it was probably best I felt good during my workout so I could stick it out.

    Strength: This was definitely up but it is hard to say how much was Titanium and how much was the fact the LCLT made me feel amazing and helped me push through my workouts. Judging by the libido boost I assume my test levels have come up significantly and this would obviously increase strength and weight gain. My bench has gone up 20 lbs for 6 reps since I started with most of the gains coming earlier in the cycle of Titanium, maybe because I wasn't as active as I am now.

    Overall weight gain: 4 lbs and I appear leaner.

    Overall rating: 5 out of 5 stars - I have to give it a perfect rating because it did everything I was hoping it did plus some, since it increased mood. I actually wasn't expecting libido to be as high as it was as some test boosters in the past didn't quite wow me as much but I could have been choosing the wrong ones.
  13. Registered User
    greekgeorge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0


    libido is higher in the morning because you have a natty spike upon rising. Try DAA people love it for libido purposes. started my titanium tonight, im in pct so I hope it works well
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaDog View Post
    Ahh sorry guys, I was mainly logging on bodybuilding.com and I am a newer member to AM so I forgot I had the log up here, here was the final review though!

    Day 26:

    Wow sorry for the lack of updates, I had the most ridiculous work month of my life and it has been very stressful but I do have a lot to report. I actually stuck with the workout plan very well and made sure I went no matter how busy the day was. Unfortunately the last thing I could do after getting home at 10 pm was get back on the internet. Here are some results over the last couple of weeks:

    Dosing: Seems that the best spot for me was 2 capsules with my preworkout meal and 1 capsule at a different point in the day but spread 12 hours apart. I felt absolutely fantastic with this stuff especially after taking two capsules, as mentioned before I have low test naturally so this has really seemed to bump me back up and this dosing is probably the best way for me. I never went to 4 caps just because I didn't get two bottles but I am definitely going to give this a shot next time.

    Libido: Where do I start with this subject, my libido has been through the roof, it has really been a night and day different for me and I can't say how much better I feel about myself because of it. I had lost a lot of interest in sex compared to when I was younger but not so much anymore. My significant other hasn't minded either as I was usually the one who was limiting the process just do to lack of interest (yeah yeah yeah I know). I did notice my libido was higher at night than in the morning, not really sure why other than because I was taking two caps late afternoon before working out.

    Mood: I have mentioned a few other times in the log that my mood had changed a lot even with the first dose of Titanium. Athletix mentioned that it was due to the ingredient LCLT, I don't know too much about it but I'll take his word and say thanks for adding that one in. I was debating taking two capsules in the morning and one in afternoon even though I workout later in the day just so I didn't have to drink coffee in the morning but figured it was probably best I felt good during my workout so I could stick it out.

    Strength: This was definitely up but it is hard to say how much was Titanium and how much was the fact the LCLT made me feel amazing and helped me push through my workouts. Judging by the libido boost I assume my test levels have come up significantly and this would obviously increase strength and weight gain. My bench has gone up 20 lbs for 6 reps since I started with most of the gains coming earlier in the cycle of Titanium, maybe because I wasn't as active as I am now.

    Overall weight gain: 4 lbs and I appear leaner.

    Overall rating: 5 out of 5 stars - I have to give it a perfect rating because it did everything I was hoping it did plus some, since it increased mood. I actually wasn't expecting libido to be as high as it was as some test boosters in the past didn't quite wow me as much but I could have been choosing the wrong ones.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports Titanium Reviews - What are people saying?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 03:30 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 12:46 PM
  3. Titanium by Athletix
    By onlyone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in