Anadraulic State, a real review

Ms9

Awards
This is a no bull **** review of the supplement, Anadraulic State by LG

Why I picked Anadraulic State at the store?

I had a 20% off coupon @ the store so I figured I would go and get some Jack 3d. Jack 3d is a decent price and it works so I like it. My friend got a call while at the store so I was stuck looking around. I threw around the idea of trying something new and was basing my decision off of all the stupid ads I have seen and what had the most ridiculous labeling. I doubted I would get anything different but Anadraulic State was on sale for 25 bucks so i figured whatever I will try it.

Will it get me stronger and make incredible gains?

No! Nothing will make you stronger except for yourself. When I went to the gym I did the same workout I would have done without the product. Anyone that claims or thinks these products will magically make them stronger and better are idiots.

How did I like it?

Taste: People complain about the taste in most reviews. I started drinking it on the way to the gym and it tasted fine as I sipped it. It actually has an interesting and is not bad. Well i thought until I got to the gym and had to chug the second half. It tastes horrible if you chug it. Drinking it slowly it is fine though.

Did it work: Yes. This is pretty good stuff. I felt like it worked better than Jack 3d. It was also better than when i take my own mix of L-Argentine, caffeine, creatine mono, and fancy bs creatien as well. Is it worth 50 bucks probably not but on sale for 35 or less i think its a pretty darn good deal.

When should I take it: Before you workout idiot. The labeling says to take it on days you don't work out I wouldn't that is somewhat dumb. And if you think you need creatien on those days buy some cheap mono.

In conclusion, I did the exact same workout i would have done without the product because YOU make yourself bigger not some ****ty supplement from the store. However, this **** works.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
If nothing makes you bigger and stronger than yourself...why take any supplements at all? They obviously help in that regard. If you can get an extra rep or lift a heavier weight, they help you. I don't think anyone but noobs think just taking a sup or ds or whatever will magically make them big an strong.
I think ASGT rocks as well...and I have had workouts that were definitely awesome because I was using it. Gotta give credit where credit is due. I bought 3 or 4 can't remember for 17.99 back when they first came out. Worth every penny. I wouldn't pay 50 for it either but Nutra usually has it on for around 25 bucks.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Ms9

Awards
If nothing makes you bigger and stronger than yourself...why take any supplements at all? They obviously help in that regard. If you can get an extra rep or lift a were definitely awesome because I was using it.
Obviously it can aid slightly my point is people think it's going to do all the work for them.

I went from not being able to bench 225 and maybe able to do one pull up to being able to bench 225 for 15 and do 27 pull ups using zero supplements. Only took 5 years :)

Ms9

Awards
Yeah I picked it up from a brick in mortar I figured with the coupon I'd be paying the online price.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Obviously it can aid slightly my point is people think it's going to do all the work for them.

I went from not being able to bench 225 and maybe able to do one pull up to being able to bench 225 for 15 and do 27 pull ups using zero supplements. Only took 5 years :)
Since it took you 5 fricken years to do that I am sorry to say that I don't think your really in a position to have an opinion on what works and what doesn't. Your still a beginner/intermediate for your time invested. It tells me your weight training program and diet were off to a great degree. You don't need supplements for gains of that magnitude. Not trying to be harsh, but thats the reality of it.
Have you tried the "starting strength" beginner program? You might like that, no supps beside lots of milk and some heavy duty training for where you are at. You would be surprised at how much you gain in size/strength in even 3 months.
Supplements (besides the basics) to me are for someone beyond the middle intermediate phase and juice/ds for the advanced..but thats just imo. They do work very well if you have a set diet and program.

Ms9

Awards
Since it took you 5 fricken years to do that I am sorry to say that I don't think your really in a position to have an opinion on what works and what doesn't. Your still a beginner/intermediate for your time invested.
Perhaps you are assuming a little too much. Those 5
Years may not necessarily have been the last 5. Duh. Additionally, I was working out as part of a D-1 Top 5 football team. Not because I wanted to lift at the time but because I was on a full ride and had no choice. Most of my efforts was chasing tale and drinking, so imo stop trolling around the message boards.

Also, what is expected in 5 years of lifting?