NP Bulk DAA * D-Aspartic Acid

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying out NP's bulk DAA. I didn't research this at all, I just leafed through a few threads. I'm sick of researching supps and just want to have fun with this :laugh: ...not kidding, shop talk is encouraged but I doubt I'll personally be pulling any studies :study:

My current supplement schedule includes a morning fat burner, usually low dosed just to wake me up. I'm also running 1 cap of IDS pct tabs as part of my post pct plan. Finally, 3g trib/day.

My typical stance is that anything touted as a "test booster" is a total marketing crock. My philosophy is that supps are bogus until I experience otherwise. They are not innocent until proven guilty :hammer:

Day 1

I dosed 1/4 tsp (approximately 1.3g) 3 times yesterday. 1 with morning shake, 1 with preworkout drink, 1 with post workout shake.

I had a rockin chest workout yesterday. I may have stimmed a bit higher than usual. So it could have just been high stim response OR it could have been placebo effect. In general, I used about 5 pounds more than I have been over the past month on most lifts (just to give a reference for what I meant by a good workout).

Libido shot up big time. Post cycle, libido has been iffy at best. I get it maybe EOD, when my norm/baseline is once per day. Yesterday I went 2 rounds with my girl and then had to pull out the laptop in the middle of the night :afro: No joke, something changed for me to NEED 3 rounds yesterday.

Confounding variables could be that maybe the trib is just starting to kick in after 5 weeks? I can't imagine that it would kick in all at once, but I'm gonna provide both sides of the arguement. It could also be that my girl and I did some "fancy" out of the ordinary stuff in the bedroom yesterday... so maybe we both just got excited. It could also be the heavier new weights that I used in the chest workout yesterday.

Side wise, I was incredibly anxious yesterday. I'm holding down nearly triple case load at work (temporarily thank goodness, and I'm NOT exaggerating, it's almost triple). And I'm having some unexpected family health issues. Yesterday was a pretty bad day in that regard and it should be mentioned. In that case, I can't imagine the DAA causing/increasing anxiety on day 1 :think:

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

And also taking Nutra bulk DAA at 4 grams/day.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in.

And also taking Nutra bulk DAA at 4 grams/day.
Sweet! At least I'm dosing correctly LOL

Did you have any immediate effects? Do you think my day 1 experience was placebo/other cause or do you think the DAA has effects that quickly?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards

Did you have any immediate effects? Do you think my day 1 experience was placebo/other cause or do you think the DAA has effects that quickly?
I think it does react pretty quickly from my experience.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it does react pretty quickly from my experience.
If that's the case, I wish I would have added it right away in pct. I could have used the "help" in those first 10 days. Oh well, enjoy it now I suppose :D

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
DAA is a precursor to NMDA, an excitatory neurotransmitter. DAA concentrations in the anterior hypothalamus are around 30 times higher after supplementation. Keep your eye on the anxiety. DAA also concentrates in the testes ~20x. The T boosting effect appears to be both based on sTAR activation and increase LH (probably due to increased excitation at the anterior hypothalamus.)

Hope the issues clear up for you. Definitely sounds like a T boost to me.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAA is a precursor to NMDA, an excitatory neurotransmitter. DAA concentrations in the anterior hypothalamus are around 30 times higher after supplementation. Keep your eye on the anxiety.
No freakin way!!! I swear you totally stole my day 2 post away with this comment. I had a full blown panic attack yesterday! I was calling all my friends to scavenge up some Xanax... I'm not kidding whatsoever. It happened about 45 minutes after my third dose. I thought it was from a combination of work stress and family health issues.

Day 2

We already covered the anxiety effects, so I gotta tell you guys about aggression. I freakin flipped my lid when this SOB tailgaited me this morning. Let me tell you, I was daring the fruit cake to pull over.

Now I'm typically a type A slightly anxious person. I am aggressive too but also very rationale. It's out of character for me to have a panic attack or road rage. This is wicked shiit! Bring it :head:

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established

Honestly, I can't say I've noticed a whole lot even after a couple of weeks.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, I can't say I've noticed a whole lot even after a couple of weeks.
Really? No libido increase?

I leafed through a thread that talked about different DAA possibilities addressing how it's digested and absorbed. It's possible that you might be unlucky with your body's ability to break it down??? :think:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3

Water intake has has increased significantly over the past 2 days. For example I drink 1.5 32oz waters per day at work typically. Yesterday and today I've cleared over 2.5 of the 32oz container both days. Also I usually drink 1 more during workouts and I took in about 1.5 during today's workout.

I channeled the day 1 anxiety into aggression in the gym today. It was a real edgy workout, where I forcing reps that I normally wouldn't and taking a bit less rest between sets. I usually scoff at test boosters but I'm really liking the DAA immediate effects.

Of course, it's completely possible that this is just placebo effect and I've convinced myself somehow that this stuff is so wicked. As I said in my first post, I haven't really read ANY hype on this stuff. So this isn't placebo from reading others' reports and hyped logs. I honestly have no idea if anyone else is responding the way I am... or if anyone is responding at all for that matter.

In regards to the absorption reply in my previous post, I am taking this on an empty stomach for the most part. In the early morning shake, in the preworkout stim mix or bcaa, and in the post workout shake. So my stomach is practically empty with each of those dosings which I suppose may be affecting absorptions somehow. I have no idea though, that's just celc logic :laugh:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be checking back later!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4

I had to take a break from the DAA today. I didn't sleep a wink last night with heart palpitations and real strong anxiety again. I felt like I took ephedrine then tried to go to sleep.

On the positive side, orgasms are INCREDIBLE! I swear they are lasting twice as long, almost as if it's over and then starts up a second time. Like I described in day 1 post, I'm usually a 1 round guy. We went at it 3 times yesterday and performance was good all 3 times.

So what I need to do is pick up a 1/8 tsp measure today after work. So that way, I can try 1/2 dose and possibly build a tolerance to get the dosage back up.

I like this stuff but the anxiety sides that I'm experiencing need to be addressed with some refining on my part before continuing.

And just to give you guys a baseline, my stress level is in the atomic red zone anyhow with 3 real deal stressors all going on at the same time. So don't necessarily think that I'm suggesting everyone is going to have an epic freak out on this stuff like I am :fool2:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whatsup Celc........you should be on day 58 by now, whats going on???

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whatsup Celc........you should be on day 58 by now, whats going on???
Nah, I actually dropped it on day 4. KJI, DAA is real deal and some crazy shiit. It's something that I recommend at least trying. But for me, it really wrecked me psychologically... too much aggression and it seemed to add stress to my already chaotic life. IIRC, I think I even almost had a panic attack on this stuff. So it's just not the right supp for me right now.

I still have all but those 4 days that I dosed. I'll sell it to ya for 1/2 the current price, shipping included if you want it. It's NP bulk DAA.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, I actually dropped it on day 4. KJI, DAA is real deal and some crazy shiit. It's something that I recommend at least trying. But for me, it really wrecked me psychologically... too much aggression and it seemed to add stress to my already chaotic life. IIRC, I think I even almost had a panic attack on this stuff. So it's just not the right supp for me right now.

I still have all but those 4 days that I dosed. I'll sell it to ya for 1/2 the current price, shipping included if you want it. It's NP bulk DAA.
yeah, look out for your health. i guess DAA isnt for everybody. hope your life straightens out soon.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the bulk NP DAA! - I'm doing 3.2g in the morning on empty with my LG Sciences GHenerate and bulk ALCAR.

LOVING it!...You can't beat the NP price on this stuff. Insane deal!

No anxiety for me yet. Haven't gone higher than 3.3g, though. On for about 2wks now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

is it possible that it was a coincidence?? i trust your judgment, but im just saying............

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
is it possible that it was a coincidence?? i trust your judgment, but im just saying............
This is what some are experiencing. Myself included.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never had an anxiety attack before, it's not really in my character. That being said, after leafing through a few logs, it's happening to other people. I believe someone in one of the above posts explained how it affects the brain... I dunno, it sounded like a believable explanation to me :dunno: :D

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
No freakin way!!! I swear you totally stole my day 2 post away with this comment. I had a full blown panic attack yesterday! I was calling all my friends to scavenge up some Xanax... I'm not kidding whatsoever. It happened about 45 minutes after my third dose. I thought it was from a combination of work stress and family health issues.

Day 2

We already covered the anxiety effects, so I gotta tell you guys about aggression. I freakin flipped my lid when this SOB tailgaited me this morning. Let me tell you, I was daring the fruit cake to pull over.

Now I'm typically a type A slightly anxious person. I am aggressive too but also very rationale. It's out of character for me to have a panic attack or road rage. This is wicked shiit! Bring it :head:
I had this too, not quite panic attack but i felt very anxious and thought everything was too overwhelming. Im out!

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards

dont blame you, im on bulk daa too, and after trying a crap DAA i decided a different brand - this is the real deal, but the anxiety is far too much, any bit of stress at work and its game over. Couple it with th TT-33 lethargy and I felt like the world was caving in on me.

I can boost my test elswhere without theses sides, ISA-Test is beginning to kick in and Activat Xtreme is proven to work, so why not stick with those.

I wonder if this stuff is OVER dosed. It may be too good? OR my stack is too much (tt-33, DAA, ISA-Test).

Yep, felt like ephedrine and slept until 3am onlythen got up :/

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
dont blame you, im on bulk daa too, and after trying a crap DAA i decided a different brand - this is the real deal, but the anxiety is far too much, any bit of stress at work and its game over. Couple it with th TT-33 lethargy and I felt like the world was caving in on me.

I can boost my test elswhere without theses sides, ISA-Test is beginning to kick in and Activat Xtreme is proven to work, so why not stick with those.

I wonder if this stuff is OVER dosed. It may be too good? OR my stack is too much (tt-33, DAA, ISA-Test).

Yep, felt like ephedrine and slept until 3am onlythen got up :/
I think you are overdosing it. DAA alone is strong and can deff. change ones mind set. I have heard ISA is the same way too. I think drop the ISA and run it later on. Also DAA looses its WOW factor after about 15- 20 days. I think I will play with the dose on mine and take it for 12 days on 5 days off and see what happens.