Sample Review ALPHA-T2

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received a 1 day sample of PES Alpha-T2. The sample has 3 caps in it and the dosing calls for 2 caps taken on an empty stomach in the morning and 1 taken later in the day. Today was an early morning fasted cardio day so that worked out perfectly. I road cycle for cardio about an hour and it is a steady pace so not alot of stimulants are needed here. I did not notice much of a stimmed out feeling but my overall alertness was definitely improved. The biggest impact had to be it's thermogenic abilities. I was dripping wet when finished and have been toaty hot all day. I haven't taken my temperature but it has to be above normal. I need to stock some of this for the winter time!! The appetite aspect of this has not been a factor as yet. I am sure that over continued use this would come into play. I am cutting right now and will be grabbing some Alpha-T2 to bump things up another notch. I can't wait to see how this melts the fat off when used for a longer period. PES has definitely hit it right with this product!! AZ

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes that is what im noticing
i even said that on my log