Iforce Maximize V2 review.

Justing2

Awards
Ive been going back and forth on what pre to try next and lucky for me I got hooked up with a couple of samples of Iforce Maximize V2!

This morning was my 1st day using this and I started out with a scoop and half. Now Ive been on stims for about 3 months straight so my tolerance is pretty high at the moment.

1st thing I noticed was the great taste that Maximize has! This is a very smooth pre workout drink. Its not too strong and its not to light either. Kind of a refreshing lemonade taste. 9/10 on taste Iforce!

2nd thing was the effects of this. Like I said I have a very high tolerance to stims so I really didn't think I was going to feel much. Oooo was I wrong!!! At one and half scoops this stuff had me throwing the iron around like a mad man in the gym, in fact I even broke a new PR on my inclined bench press adding another 10lbs with out a problem! 10/10 for effects!

3rd thing was the come down. My body does not handle Geranium very well at all. For example if I take 2 black cats I feel great for an hour and then I am so out of it that I can't do much of anything. NOT HERE!! Its been about 3 hours and I still have that great feeling of energy! 10/10 on this aswell.

Tomorrow for the heck of it I have one more sample of two scoops that Im going to try. I know that normally I wont need this much but since I have it Im going to try it and I will report back and let you know how it goes but I know for sure that I will be picking up a bottle of this!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Ive been going back and forth on what pre to try next and lucky for me I got hooked up with a couple of samples of Iforce Maximize V2!

This morning was my 1st day using this and I started out with a scoop and half. Now Ive been on stims for about 3 months straight so my tolerance is pretty high at the moment.

1st thing I noticed was the great taste that Maximize has! This is a very smooth pre workout drink. Its not too strong and its not to light either. Kind of a refreshing lemonade taste. 9/10 on taste Iforce!

2nd thing was the effects of this. Like I said I have a very high tolerance to stims so I really didn't think I was going to feel much. Oooo was I wrong!!! At one and half scoops this stuff had me throwing the iron around like a mad man in the gym, in fact I even broke a new PR on my inclined bench press adding another 10lbs with out a problem! 10/10 for effects!

3rd thing was the come down. My body does not handle Geranium very well at all. For example if I take 2 black cats I feel great for an hour and then I am so out of it that I can't do much of anything. NOT HERE!! Its been about 3 hours and I still have that great feeling of energy! 10/10 on this aswell.

Tomorrow for the heck of it I have one more sample of two scoops that Im going to try. I know that normally I wont need this much but since I have it Im going to try it and I will report back and let you know how it goes but I know for sure that I will be picking up a bottle of this!
Spot on with the initial review, man! I can personally attest to Maximize V2's dramatic effect on energy levels.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
glad you liked the Maximize! Its so intense that even people who love stims are usually blown away at the stim effect that it gives. Thanks for the review glad you enjoyed the Maximize V2!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tried it and was pleasantly surprised at how strong and effective it was. The addition of the methyl synephrine makes it a home run when it comes to a geranium based stim complex. Well done iForce, you did right by this one. The question is, how will it work used over say an 8 week time frame? If I can ever pry myself away from my AS-GT addiction, yes you read that right, I will grab a tub and go for it.

*Pumps were insane on this by the way, the Agmatine and CM do work very well together.