Formestane, Plasmajet and testobooster stack.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Hola.

Well basically im thinking of this as my next natural stack. Some time ago I posted on the anabolics section about using epistane. However after a long time ponering I wussed out. I basicallyt weighed up the pro's and cons and decided against DS products and/or harsh methylated compounds.

So, I have been looking for natural products that actually work and can yeild, slower but maybe; in the long term, simular results.

Over the past 6 weeks I have tried taurotest and creatine EE. I have to say with some sucess. I have got stronger and had a marked improvement in recovery. Size gains were noticable but not unbelievable.

Anyways, Now im nearly finished and I have got a box and a half of Plasmajet(gaspari nutrition), I have a bottle of formestane from the DS stack i wussed out of, a massive bag of creatine, a shed load of HMB, protein. Im looking to add some kind of test booster again(but need to know wether test boosters go down well with formestane).

Anyways I will be starting this next week and think it will be worth logging. I have no affiliation to any company and am willing to post up pics of the progress. Has anyone got any suggestions??

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I would run the formestane with the Creatine!! That would be a nice stack there. . Formestane is a Test booster it self. . or should i say an estrogren control. . .with that being said as you take the formestane with the creatine. . test lvls should raise as estrogen lowers. . .while you get some size from the creatine. . .thats my opinion. .

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. Yeah I think this could be a good stack to be fair. Im still tempted to bung in a test booster just to give it an extra edgyness so to speak. Saying that LGS's GHenerate looks pretty tempting for a whirl too :) Thanks again.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. Yeah I think this could be a good stack to be fair. Im still tempted to bung in a test booster just to give it an extra edgyness so to speak. Saying that LGS's GHenerate looks pretty tempting for a whirl too :) Thanks again.
I have done both Lg's Ghenerate and IGH-1 and i like'm both. . I also have done AI's HGHpro and i like that as well. . .if you were tempted to run a test booster i would snag C.E.L.'s PCT Assist and stack it with our formestane. . .it has reversital :deal: but if not i would say AI's Testpro. . .or some H-drol :lol:

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
I recommend Omega Sports T-force. It's only 33 bucks for 2 bottles. Another good test booster is Thermolife T-bol.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
To be fair, i reckon I might go for another 4 weeks of Tauro test, that seams to cover a shed load of basis. Ive enjoyed it so far. I was just concerned the formestane may inhibit the use of a test booster as it may cause shut down. But apperently unless you take it excessively i.e in the couple of gram range it wont shut you down, so happy days :)

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Well Ive decided to just go with the plasma jet + creatine + HMB and protein with clean diet as usual.

I'll save the formestane for when Ive finished that, then i'll go for creatine+formestane+taurotest(test booster)

But alas all is on hold as I strained my back doing dead lifts yesterday :( And it proper twitchy. So im gonna have a week off lifting then start a thread.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck!! :cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15