Formestane, Plasmajet and testobooster stack. - AnabolicMinds.com

Formestane, Plasmajet and testobooster stack.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Formestane, Plasmajet and testobooster stack.

Hola.

Well basically im thinking of this as my next natural stack. Some time ago I posted on the anabolics section about using epistane. However after a long time ponering I wussed out. I basicallyt weighed up the pro's and cons and decided against DS products and/or harsh methylated compounds.

So, I have been looking for natural products that actually work and can yeild, slower but maybe; in the long term, simular results.

Over the past 6 weeks I have tried taurotest and creatine EE. I have to say with some sucess. I have got stronger and had a marked improvement in recovery. Size gains were noticable but not unbelievable.

Anyways, Now im nearly finished and I have got a box and a half of Plasmajet(gaspari nutrition), I have a bottle of formestane from the DS stack i wussed out of, a massive bag of creatine, a shed load of HMB, protein. Im looking to add some kind of test booster again(but need to know wether test boosters go down well with formestane).

Anyways I will be starting this next week and think it will be worth logging. I have no affiliation to any company and am willing to post up pics of the progress. Has anyone got any suggestions??

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Any suggestions??
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I would run the formestane with the Creatine!! That would be a nice stack there. . Formestane is a Test booster it self. . or should i say an estrogren control. . .with that being said as you take the formestane with the creatine. . test lvls should raise as estrogen lowers. . .while you get some size from the creatine. . .thats my opinion. .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Thanks for the input. Yeah I think this could be a good stack to be fair. Im still tempted to bung in a test booster just to give it an extra edgyness so to speak. Saying that LGS's GHenerate looks pretty tempting for a whirl too Thanks again.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SkItZoId View Post
    Thanks for the input. Yeah I think this could be a good stack to be fair. Im still tempted to bung in a test booster just to give it an extra edgyness so to speak. Saying that LGS's GHenerate looks pretty tempting for a whirl too Thanks again.
    I have done both Lg's Ghenerate and IGH-1 and i like'm both. . I also have done AI's HGHpro and i like that as well. . .if you were tempted to run a test booster i would snag C.E.L.'s PCT Assist and stack it with our formestane. . .it has reversital but if not i would say AI's Testpro. . .or some H-drol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  231 lbs.

I recommend Omega Sports T-force. It's only 33 bucks for 2 bottles. Another good test booster is Thermolife T-bol.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

To be fair, i reckon I might go for another 4 weeks of Tauro test, that seams to cover a shed load of basis. Ive enjoyed it so far. I was just concerned the formestane may inhibit the use of a test booster as it may cause shut down. But apperently unless you take it excessively i.e in the couple of gram range it wont shut you down, so happy days
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Well Ive decided to just go with the plasma jet + creatine + HMB and protein with clean diet as usual.

I'll save the formestane for when Ive finished that, then i'll go for creatine+formestane+taurotest( test booster)

But alas all is on hold as I strained my back doing dead lifts yesterday And it proper twitchy. So im gonna have a week off lifting then start a thread.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Best of luck!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to stack with Formestane
    By holmes215 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 03:13 PM
  2. Formestane - DAA Stack