Thermolife Liver Longer, Hawthorne Berries

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
IBE X-Lean

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Amazing progress so far my friend, will be along for the ride, Pmag is a great compound, interested to see on a low carb diet, usually people just hang with the hdrol because of its leaning effects that pmag doesn't have.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing progress so far my friend, will be along for the ride, Pmag is a great compound, interested to see on a low carb diet, usually people just hang with the hdrol because of its leaning effects that pmag doesn't have.
Day 14

i chose pmag over hdrol, basically because my first ph cycle was earlier this year and it was hdrol. just wanted to switch it up.

im feeling pmag quicker than hdrol, what i read is true. im already gaining some mild power increases, and my measurements are quickly starting to blow up the last couple of days.

with hdrol i blew up like a baloon, i was shocked but the power didnt even come until i started my pct, lol. as of today, im noticing power increases on pmag already.

im very happy so far.

other notes
increased random erections, much more than halo
major pimple grew on my bicep, never had one there its freaking huge
the cold symptoms are worse (as in prolonged) on pmag than halo, although on halp it hit me very hard week 2-3, but i think i really caught a winter cold
so far no hair loss that i notice, i did not get any from halo i hope i dont get any on pmag. i did lose hair on the trifecta stack using mmv2.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sample training, this is about what i do week to week. i will vary my training depending on how i feel.

this week i did
Day 1
Legs
7 sets sumo dead lifts, slowly increasing weight 4-10 reps
5 sets leg presses superset with calves on the same machine 6-15 reps
5 sets leg extensions 6-15 reps
5 sets leg curls 6-12 reps
10 sets seated calf raises (superseted with last 2 exersises) 20-30 reps
4 sets stiff legged dead lifts 6-8 reps

Day 2 Chest and Tri's
5 sets flat bench around 3-6 reps each
5 sets Incline Dumbells 5-8 reps
5 sets decline bench 5-8 reps
5 sets cable flys 6-10 reps
5 sets dips
5 sets wide grip pushdowns
5 sets reverse wide grip pushdowns
4 sets skull crushers

im going to shorten it but you have the idea on how many reps i like to usually work with. if i feel strong that day ill go heavier with lower reps.

Day 3 off

Day 4 Back and Traps
5 sets close grip pulldowns
5 sets dumbell rows
5 sets lat pulldowns
4 sets close grip seated lat pulls (forgot what they are called, lol)
extra pullups for burnout, i think i did 5 various sets
front barbell shrugs, about 6 sets

Day 5 off

Day 6 Shoulders and Biceps
6 sets dumbell military presses
4 sets ez curls
4 sets hammer curls
4 sets incline bench curls
4 sets standing high pully cable curls
4 sets side lifts for side of shoulders (forgot what they are called, lol) with dumbells
4 sets rear deltoid w/ dumbells

Day 7 off

i do abs 2-4 times a week, leg lifts and cable crunches

i did not do any cardio this week, ill try to pick it up this week but i have no regrets. i never do cardio with weight training always seperate

everything may change day to day week to week

it may seem like i do too many sets for biceps and some other body parts, but i build up the weight slowly at my age. i do progressive warming up and hit it hard for 2 sets per exercise on most of my workouts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is day 1 of 100mg, will do till end of cycle. my cycle will be cut shorter from 6 weeks to about 5. pmag isnt hitting me as effectivly as hdrol so far.

progress so far

Day 1
Weight 168
Arms 15.5" flexed
Chest 46" flexed

Day 23
Weight 170.50
Arms 15.65" gain of 0.15"
Chest 47" gain of 1.00"

will not take waist measurment, needs to be done in the AM, but i think im a little more cut. day 23 measurments were on a upper body off day.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im lol-ing
cuz your body doesnt look like that of a korean. anyways subd

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im lol-ing
cuz your body doesnt look like that of a korean. anyways subd
north koreans are quite pale,

my makeup artist does a nice job with my tan when i make appearances on television.

thanks for following.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
north koreans are quite pale,

my makeup artist does a nice job with my tan when i make appearances on television.

thanks for following.
lol youre full of it, man

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today is last day of pmag, will post stats and try to get pics up

i have a bottle of t-911 with 43 caps left in it so i think ill add that to my PCT. if i run it a minimum it will last me 22 days.

PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50
IBE X-Lean starting day 10
LG Sciences Ghenerate

and ill be doing a fat loss stack of Ephedrine/Caffeine/Alpha-T2. the ephedrine will be done 12.5mg 3x a day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review

Compared to Hdrol, Pmag felt much more mild, and the gains were much more mild. Im only comparing to the same diet that i was on Hdrol, but keep in mind Hdrol was my first cycle. I know if i upped my cals and ate carbs i could have gained much more muscle, but on Hdrol, i blew up 10lbs, gains 2.75" around my chest and almost 3/4" around my arms and i was on the same diet. i was shocked on hdrol, but pmag didnt get me those results, and i expected more (although i admit i could have gotten more.) anyways, ime hdrol works better at mass than pmag when doing low carb dieting.

I didnt lose my hair, but i didnt really look in the mirror closely. if i lost anything its nothing noticeable which is a good thing.

Its a nice recomp, and i hope to see my skin dry out a little in the coming weeks from the cycle and look more ripped. i lost half an inch around my waist but my upper body doest really look more cut at this point imo, so we will see.

i will keep some more updates during pct.

Day 1
Weight 168
Arms 15.5" flexed
Chest 46" flexed
Waist 31.5" (flexed around belly button)

Day 23
Weight 170.50
Arms 15.65" gain of 0.15"
Chest 47" gain of 1.00"

Day 40
Weight 172.5
Arms 15.65 +0.15"
Chest 47" +1.00"
Waist 31" -0.50"

here are after pics, since pmag is a slightly "wet" compound, i wonder if ill lean out some more in the near future.

im trying to cut now, and to be honest at this point i dont care too much if i lost some of my gains off of this. i will be doing a mild cut and if i save some of the gains then thats a good thing.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOOK AT THAT SEXY ASIAN
SUCKY, SUCKY FIE' DOLLA'?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
interesting, I've heard pmag was the better bulker. Do you have pre cycle pics with similar angels/ poses, its hard to compare.
Look like your holding a little water maybe?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting, I've heard pmag was the better bulker. Do you have pre cycle pics with similar angels/ poses, its hard to compare.
Look like your holding a little water maybe?
thats all i have, im only a little bigger you really cant tell from pics. i did get a little better strength gains on pmag though.

similar diet just a much better response on hdrol.

i wonder if hdrol being my first cycle really made a difference, as in the receptors being fresh or something.

if i ate more i could have gotten much more gains from this, but the same would have went for hdrol.

ive ran into some other board members who also like hdrol better than pmag, everyone responds different.

i am hoping to dry out from halting pmag and looking more ripped soon, i wonder how long that takes and if clomid causes water retention?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
thats all i have, im only a little bigger you really cant tell from pics. i did get a little better strength gains on pmag though.

similar diet just a much better response on hdrol.

i wonder if hdrol being my first cycle really made a difference, as in the receptors being fresh or something.

if i ate more i could have gotten much more gains from this, but the same would have went for hdrol.

ive ran into some other board members who also like hdrol better than pmag, everyone responds different.

i am hoping to dry out from halting pmag and looking more ripped soon, i wonder how long that takes and if clomid causes water retention?
hdrol being your very first cycle could be a huge part of it, since they are very similar compounds. Overall, you made LBM gains with out BF gains, so It was a good run.
I dont have any experience with clomid, so I'm not gonna be much help there.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this log isnt over yet,

just reporting that just like my last hdrol cycle, im feeling all my strength gains AFTER the cycle is over. as im hitting each body part my first week of PCT im really feeling the power gains. its nothing drastic but welcoming and a suprise.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
this log isnt over yet,

just reporting that just like my last hdrol cycle, im feeling all my strength gains AFTER the cycle is over. as im hitting each body part my first week of PCT im really feeling the power gains. its nothing drastic but welcoming and a suprise.
keeping gains during PCT is what its all about good to hear