Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finaflex NO Ignite (pre-workout)

I am a beta tester representing Redfine Nutrition’s product Finaflex NO Ignite pre-workout drink. Today was my first day taking it, I used one scoop in approx. 8 oz. of water. I have fruit punch flavor and it tasted a bit strong for me with a bit of a bitter after taste, but was not hard to get down. Tomorrow I plan on using 12-16 oz. water to dilute it a little more, probably was just trying to drink it too concentrated. Within 20 minutes I started to feel the prickly tingles of the beta alanine, with a warm flush feeling in my face, neck and upper back. This feeling seem to last for approximately 30 mins after it started, which was approximately 10-15 minutes into my back workout. I do mainly high reps with medium to light weight depending on where I am in my work out. All in all I had a great work out, plenty of energy, good muscle pump, no jitters, with a good mental focus. I did not lift any heavier than usual and besides my last two exercises finishing with drop set burn outs, I did my normal number of reps. Normally, if I am going to do my hour of cardio on the same day as a work out, I come back to the gym hours later when my energy returns, but today I was able to do my hour of cardio and get it all over with, so good day with high energy levels. The only other pre-workout drinks I have tried before are NO Explode and NO Shotgun. So far I like it better than both due to similar high energy levels and pump like NO Shotgun, but without the jitters. The container is smaller than both of the above mentioned pre-workout drinks, with a smaller scooper and more servings.

Finaflex N.O. Ignite Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: Scoop (5 grams)
Servings per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
N.O. Ignite Propietary Blend: (3455 mg / 3455 mg)
Ignite Stimulant Matrix:
Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), Caffeine Anhydrous, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Theophylline (from Guarana Extract), Schizandrol A (330 mg / 330 mg)
N.O. Amplification Blend:
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Beta Alanine, Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)
(3125 mg / 3125 mg)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Red # 40, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Tropical fruit flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Beet Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Acesuflume-K
Finaflex N.O. Ignite Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 scoops 15-30 minutes prior to workout. Begin with 1 scoop of N.O. Ignite to assess tolerance. Do not exceed more than 3 scoops daily. For best results, consume N.O. Ignite on an empty stomach. Use N.O. Ignite only on training days to maximize effectiveness as a pre-workout supplement.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finaflex N.O. Ignite
Day Two:

I took 1 scoop again today, I woke up late today so I had to eat before going to the gym, therefore ate before I took my N.O. Ignite. I didn’t feel any tingling from the beta alanine probably because I ate before. It tasted much better today mixing it with 16oz of water instead of the 8oz I used yesterday. Energy levels were still good, did chest workout today. I lifted lighter than I normally do, mainly because of rotator cuff issues, but did way more sets and reps than normal and both because of my lighter weight & high energy levels I performed my sets at a faster pace than usual. I got a normal pump, not as good as yesterday’s, also probably from eating before taking the N.O. Ignite. Again, was able to do cardio after my work out instead of doing it later in the day. Still pleased with the product, will try if possible to not eat before taking so I can continue to get the better pumps and increased vascularity during my work outs.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finaflex N.O. Ignite
Day: 3

Today was better than yesterday, I took 1 scoop of N.O. ignite on an empty stomach. I went to the gym to do arms and had a great workout, my body was tingling all over from the beta alanine within 20 mins and lasted approx. 30 mins. I didn’t go any heavier than usual, did a drop set to failure for both biceps and triceps at the end. The pumps were way better than usual, vascularity also very good, all in all great workout, my arm workout usually takes about an hour, I finished in 45mins, energy was very high allowing me to move at a very good pace throughout my workout. Again performed cardio for 1hr right after workout, plenty of energy to spare.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finaflex N.O. Ignite
Day 4:

Today is a light leg day & cardio, no compound movements what so ever, just some shaping exercises of the quads and hams. I took my 1 scoop of N.O. Ignite with 16oz of water on an empty stomach, again tingles started within 20mins and lasted approximately 30mins. Again, energy was fantastic, as far as the pump is concerned, my legs get pumped, but not like my pecs or biceps do, so nothing out of the ordinary today as far as pump is concerned. All in all, very good work out, got a few more sets and reps than usual, definitely took it to the burn, that is for sure. Still plenty enough energy to perform my cardio after, which is not unusual on my light burn out leg day, would be extremely unusual if I were able to perform cardio on my heavy (compound lifting) leg day. All in all great work out, great energy, good pump, still pleased with the product and I do not seem to be building a tolerance to the product yet, so I will continue to just use 1 scoop per work out until this happens.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Days 5 & 6:

Day 5 is easy, it was my off day, no Finaflex N.O. Ignite taken.

Day 6: I took my normal 1 scoop of Finaflex N.O. Ignite with 16oz of water. Tingles began approx. 20 mins after drinking as usual and lasted their normal 30mins. Energy levels were great, today was shoulders & traps. I have a very good work out, kept it light, rotator cuffs have been hurting lately, as mentioned before. Kept up a very good pace, did a really good burnout set at the end of my shoulder workout and a killer 4 - supersets of traps to just blast them and get out. Energy levels maintained through my 1hr of cardio following my workout. Once again, a very good workout, decent pumps, vascularity was very good in my anterior delts spiderwebbing acrros my ant. delts and into my upper chest. So far so good, still liking it!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 7:

Today was heavy leg day, I took my normal 1 scoop of N.O. Ignite and as usually felt the beta alanine tingles within 20 mins and they lasted approx. 30 mins. Energy appears to be declining just a tad, not sure if it was just the day or I’m starting to acclimate to the product. I will give it at least two more work outs to make sure and if I am am starting to adjust to it, I will up my dose to a scoop & a half, no need to rush straight into 2 scoops. All in all, still a very good strong workout, legs is where I really try to go heavy, made it through my work out very well energized, was too tired to do my cardio at the end of the work out, but that is typical, heavy leg day always is the most exhausting of all my work outs. My normal time frame for heavy leg day is about 1 hr & 15 mins, today I finished in just over an hour, so definitely shaved a little time off the work out. Pump was good, not quite lean enough yet to say they were vascular, but I did see a hint of a vein in my inner lower quad near the knee, calves were very vascular. Still very pleased with the product, the energy and the pumps/vascularity all very good.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 8:

So I woke up early to get my back work out done before work today and took my normal 1 scoop of Finaflex N.O. Ignite. I got the beta alanine tingles after about 20 mins, did not seem as intense today, nor did it last for the full 30mins. I am starting to think that I am getting too used to taking 1 scoop. Work out was good, had decent pumps, decent vascularity in my arms, a little better than normal for a back day. Sets and reps were good, performed one good burn-out set at the end, really good workout. Had good energy with some to spare, did my 1hr of cardio following my work out. Tomorrow is my Chest work out, if tomorrow’s work out is like today’s or declines any as far as energy and/or pump is concerned, I will up my dosage to 1 & 1/2 scoops for the following day’s work out. All in all, good work out, good energy, just may need to up my dosage is all, but that is to be expected.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 9:

So I wanted to wait until after today, but I got over zealous and took 1 & 1/2 scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite today. The Beta alanine tingles were intense again, starting after 20 mins and lasting approx. 30 mins. Today was my chest workout, which is usually a 45 min work out, I got it done in 30 mins with some good quality lifting, both with heavier weights in the beginning and some good high reps and burning out towards the end. Pump was excellent, nice vascularity, both in my arms and across my upper chest and shoulders. Had plenty enough energy to complete my 1hr of cardio right after the workout. Today was a very good workout, product seems to be working excellent, just hope my body takes at least another week to acclimate to the scoop and a half before upping it to 2 scoops.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 10:

Today was my arms day (bi’s & tri’s), my favorite day when I’m taking a pre-workout drink because of the enormous pumps my arms get. So I took 1 & 1/2 scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite, the beta alanine tingles started after approximately 20 minutes and lasted a good 30 minutes. My energy levels were very high, and I was able to get through both my biceps and triceps in one hour. After that, I still had plenty enough energy to complete my one hour of cardio. Just as I hoped, my pump was awesome, especially in my biceps and forearms; they were both full and extremely vascular. I had an excellent workout today, I am very pleased! I know just about everyone who works out has said this at least once in their life, but, “If only my body parts could look the way they do when they are pumped and vascular all the time!”

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 11 & 12:

Day 11:
This is a cardio day, no Finaflex N.O. Ignite taken.

Day 12:
This is a rest day, no Finaflex N.O. Ignite taken.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 13:

Today is shoulders & traps day, I took 1&1/2 scoops just like last week. Beta alanine tingles started after approx. 20 mins, as normal lasting approx. 30 mins. Energy levels good, shoulders feeling good today, so I decided to push it a little, had a great warm-up, went into some moderately heavy dumbbell presses, heavier than normal, still keeping my rep range 10 or above, ended the presses with a really good drop-set/burn-out to failure. Finished with 4 sets of (individual arm) front, rear, & lateral raises, all high reps and 4th & final set dropping weight and going to failure. Good work out, great pump, and plenty of energy with plenty enough to do my normal 1hr of post workout cardio. I think having the two days off and not taking the N.O. Ignite allowed my body’s tolerance to go back down and taking the 1&1/2 scoops really got me going today.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 14:

Today is heavy leg day, taking 1 &1/2 scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite, same as yesterday. Beta alanine tingles kicking in 20 or so mins. as usual and lasting the usual 30mins. Again energy levels are good, lifted a tiny bit heavier than normal, nothing extraordinary. Had a very good work-out, finished workout with 3 sets of light weighted walking lunges, deep and until failure on all 3 sets. I am exhausted, will not be doing cardio, but excellent work out and was happy to finish with the amount of weight and intensity.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 15:

Today was my back day, I took my 1 & ½ scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite. The beta alanine tingles were the same as always, energy levels were great. My back day is an easy day for me normally, today I was kicking butt. To switch my workout around, I decided to do my entire workout in reverse, exercise wise that is. This normally slows me down, because I’ll be going heavy with what I normally burn out with and vice versa. This did not slow me down in the least, great workout, great pumps, decent weight, super high reps with drop set burn out to failure at the end. Had plenty enough energy to easily finish my 1 hr of cardio. Still very happy with the product.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 16:

Today was my chest workout, it is a fairly quick and easy workout for me. I took my normal 1 & 1/2 scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite, the beta alanine tingles were normal, energy levels great. I completed my normal workout, used normal weight, scared to go too heavy, been fighting a bad rotator cuff injury, but I did do more than normal reps with my normal average weight. I ended my workout with a really good superset exercise of 3 sets of flies and superset pushups til failure. I finished my workout a little bit quicker than normal, pump was really good and had plenty enough energy to complete my full hour of cardio. The product is still working great, I am really liking the additional energy and the good pumps.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
:sombrero:Im in ,good workouts!!
Thanks, I have tried other pre-work formulas and they are all good to help get you through a tough workout and get a good pump, but so far, I do like this one the best, I have tasted better, but it isn't that bad that it would deter me from using the product with how well it works and more product for the $$$.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 17:

OK, so I was supposed to do biceps and hamstrings, but my legs were still kind of sore from my Tue. heavy leg workout, so I just decided to do arms and will do light, light hams and quads tomorrow. I took my normal scoop & 1/2 of Finaflex N.O. Ignite, really felt the tingles this morning for some reason, not that they lasted any longer, just seemed more intense today... not sure why. I had great energy, always love my bicep and tricep pumps anyway, they were great, very vascular in my biceps. I had a great workout, hit them both pretty heavy for the first exercise, after warming up of course, then continue to burn them out with lighter weight high reps, my usual, really felt good. I continued to have plenty enough energy to complete my hour of cardio, feeling good!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 18:

Today I did very light quads & hams, I took my normal scoop & a half of Finaflex N.O. Ignite, normal tingles from the beta alanine, normal/excellent energy levels. It was a very easy workout, just did six burning sets of leg extensions and 6 burning sets of leg curls, in and out in 25mins. I had plenty enough energy to do my cardio, was even tempted to, but I didn’t want to over-do my legs, the only body part I am really trying to put mass on. Great workout, great energy, good vascularity, saw a little hint of some veins poking out in my outer quad!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Days 19 & 20:

Day 19: Day off, no Finaflex N.O. Ignite taken

Day 20:

Today is shoulder day, I was extra tired this morning so I decided to take 2 scoops of the Finaflex N.O. Ignite and boy am I glad I did. I was tingling all over the place from the beta alanine and had energy out the wha-zoo! I still did not go super heavy because of a nagging rotator cuff issue, but after I warmed up with 4 good super sets of rear & lateral delts, I had a good 5 sets of dumbbell military press, went up a tiny bit heavier than normal, only 5 extra lbs per dumbbell heavier, again because of injury, not because of strength or energy. Then after my dumbbell presses I continued to do another super-set, burn outs again with lateral & rear delts for 4 more sets, felt really good to burn them out since I can’t go heavy with them right now! Excellent workout, felt great, plenty of energy to spare, did my normal 1hr of post workout cardio.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 21:

Today was heavy legs again, I took 2 scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite and I’m glad I did, because, whew, what a workout. Heavy legs as I have said before is the one day where I really lift heavy and intense. I had a great workout with lots of energy, I woke up tired and worried that it was leg day, but took the 2 scoops Finaflex N.O. Ignite and what a workout! I lifted both heavier and more intense than usual. Today I did 8 sets of hack squats including warm-up, then burned out with a killer, I mean killer burnout / drop set of leg presses. I started with 8 plates on each side for 15 reps, then 6 plates on each side for 10 reps, then 4 plates on each side for 15 reps, then 2 plates on each side for a final 20 reps! Talk about pain, almost puke, ready to pass out, who cares, what a workout, it was awesome, can’t say I felt like that a few hours ago when I was actually doing it, but Damn... it was sweet! My Legs will either “Grow or Die”!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 22:

Today was my back day, I took 2 scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite. I felt the beta alanine tingles really good, had plenty of energy. As I have said before, back day is a pretty easy day for me and fast too. Got all my sets in with my normal weight, had a good burnout / drop set at the end, actually did two burn out sets with two different exercises, one with wide grip and on with close grip. Had plenty enough energy to do my 1hr of post workout cardio. As usually excellent workout, good pump, mostly in my arms and great energy.

Just some FYI, I’m going to start lowering my dosage of Finaflex N.O. Ignite beginning next week, I have approximately enough to take 1.5 scoops for the first three days and 1 scoop for the last 3 days of next week (6-day workout), and I’ll be done with the container. I am going to do this, because, as I mentioned before, I don’t want to come off suddenly and go through caffeine withdrawals, which for me is mild headache and fatigue, which usually only lasts for a day, but can be avoided by tapering off, just something I have learned about my own body, which I always try to listen to.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 23:

Today is another easy day for me... chest day. I took 2 scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite, got the beta alanine tingles as usual, great energy within 30 mins of drinking. Hit an excellent chest workout, stuck to mainly machines because of bad shoulder, but did moderate weight and high, high reps. Ended with 2 sets of incline cable flies, super set with push-ups til failure and 2 sets of decline cable flies super set with push-ups til failure. All in all it was an excellent workout, great energy, excellent pump, veins are striating across shoulders and into my upper chest. Also, had plenty enough energy to complete my normal 1hr post workout cardio.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 24:

OK, again, just like last week, legs are still a little sore, so I think this is going to become the norm... Friday - biceps and triceps and Saturday - light quads & hams. So took my 2 scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite, good tingling from beta alanine, excellent energy. I did normal weight, good high rep sets with both a killer drop set on my last exercises for both biceps and triceps til exhaustion. The pump, as usual for my arms, were sick, very vascular. I love when I go to take a shower after my arm workout and it is hard to wash my hair because my biceps are so sore and pumped... Heh! I did my usual 1hr post workout cardio, all in all a great workout once again.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Days 25 & 26:

Day 25:

I did my light legs today, took, my last double scoop of Finaflex N.O. Ignite, because next week I’m going to taper it down to 1.5 scoops for 3 days then 1 scoop for 3 days, so I don’t just come straight off and possibly have headaches or energy crashes. OK, but back to today, energy was great, felt the beta alanine tingles, had an incredible and incredibly fast workout. I did 6 sets of leg curls and 6 sets of leg extensions. Today I superset my leg curls and extensions together for all six sets, just alternated which exercise I started with, all with medium to light weight and reps to failure. I did not do my cardio today for today I’m taking my wife up into the mountains to go kayaking all day and I’m kind of figuring that will be plenty enough cardio....

Day 26:

Rest Day

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 27:

This is my last week of taking Finaflex N.O. Ignite, today I am only taking 1.5 scoops & for the following two days, which I will drop down to 1 scoop for my last 3 days to wean myself off (Don’t want caffeine headaches or energy crash). Today was shoulder and trapezius day, have decent energy, I can feel the difference, coming off of 2 scoops, beta alanine tingles less intense. Workout was good, didn’t feel quite as energetic and zinging all over the place, but all in all got a great workout in. Still ended with burnout drop sets for both lateral and rear delts. Energy was not as high, but still completed my 1hr of post cardio. It was a good workout, but as mentioned above I can definitely notice the difference coming down on the dosage.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 28:

Today is heavy leg day once again, my dreaded day... I took my 1.5 scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite, felt the tingles, about the same as yesterday, pretty good energy. I had a good lift today, didn’t go any heavier than usual, but as tough as it was still finished my heavy leg day with 3 sets of burn out lunges to failure, probably not as strong of a finish as last week with 2 scoops, but I finished and my legs were screaming, so all in all, great workout. As usual, I don’t even attempt to do cardio on heavy leg day!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 29:

Today is Back day, one of my easiest days, took my last 1.5 scoops of Finaflex N.O. Ignite before I drop down to 1 scoop, beta alanine tingles were decent, energy was good. Had a very good back workout day, felt kinda stronger than usual, so I went a little heavy today & still ended it with a good 3 set of side to side close grip pulldowns to my chest til failure. Almost done with this trial, even at the end when I am tapering off, I am still having great workouts. I had plenty enough energy to finish my 1hr of post workout cardio.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
whoa how did i miss this thread? good log bro- i liked NO Ignite a bunch! check my log in my sig

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i tried it as well and liked it. but i think i got too used to it too quickly. the effects kinda wore off after about 2 weeks. but it was a great 2 weeks worth of workouts!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i tried it as well and liked it. but i think i got too used to it too quickly. the effects kinda wore off after about 2 weeks. but it was a great 2 weeks worth of workouts!
It lasted a little longer for me, but then again, I started off with one scoop and tried to stretch it and only went up when I felt it was wearing off, but I do agree you get used to it pretty quick, but then again, I got used to all the other pre-workout products I've taken in the past as well, so as far as that is concerned, it was about what I expected.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 30:

Today was another easy day for me, chest day, I took 1 scoop of Finaflex N.O. Ignite, I barely felt the tingles, but the energy was still good. I had a good workout, but then again chest is always a good easy workout. I finished with super setting 6 total sets of flies alternating incline & decline burning out with push ups til failure. Feel the burn! Finished my workout in approx. 45mins, which is pretty good, faster than normal, I just didn’t need to take as long of breaks in between sets as I do when not using a pre-workout product. I had plenty enough energy to do my 1hr of post workout cardio.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 31:

Almost done with this trial, today is my second to last day, I don’t see much changing from now until tomorrow, so I’ll go ahead and say I am pleased with this trial, I believe it is a solid product, nothing miraculous, but it delivers what it promises and that is all I ever ask of a product!

Today was arms day, biceps and triceps, one of my best day for good pumps, I have had better pumps, but they were still pretty damn good, I can’t complain one bit. Energy levels were good, strength was normal, and the beta alanine tingles weren’t as intense as when I was taking 2 scoops, but were more intense today than they were yesterday. I was able to do some really good reps and burn out til failure at the end of both biceps & triceps, I did the muscle separately this time around vs. super setting between them like I did last week. All in all, great workout!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 32:

Today was the last day of the trial, I did light legs, I took one scoop of Finaflex N.O. Ignite. The tingles were ok, not as strong when I was taking more product, but still present and energy levels were good. Today was an easy day in the gym, I just did 2 exercises of 4 sets per exercise for quads and Hams, was supersetting between quads and hams on the last exercise. Was an easy workout with lots of energy, easily finished my one hour of post workout cardio.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Completed Finaflex N.O. Ignite Summary:

I will end this with saying I felt like Finaflex N.O. Ignite is a good quality pre-workout product I would take again in the future and recommend to others. It definitely delivered what it promised. Next I will do my best to rate it in 5 different categories on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best possible score.

Energy = 10
I give it a 10/10 on energy, it definitely never failed in that category.

Focus/Mood = 9
I gave it an 9/10 in focus/mood category, not that it did not get me in the mood to lift every single time, even on those few days where I needed a kick in the ass, I just could not give it a 10 when I have had better focus/mood feelings with some of the fat burners I have taken, so in its defense it is the best as far as a pre-workout is concerned in this category that I have experienced.

Strength = 8
I gave it a 8/10 in the strength category because as much as I hear others claiming that this pre-workout & others have increased their strength, I don’t believe this is truly the case. I am in no way calling them liars, I just think they are confusing the difference between having really good energy and increased stamina with strength. If this was a stamina category, I would definitely give it a 10/10.

Pump = 10
I gave it a 10/10 in the pump category because I have taken many products over the years to increase muscle pump during and after workouts and this product is definitely up there with some of the best combination of multiple products I have tried and I achieved this with only taking this one product.

Thermogenesis = 9
I gave it a 9/10 in the thermogenesis category because it definitely delivered in this category, but I didn’t give it a 10/10 only because I have felt more thermogenesis while using certain fat burners, but again, like the above focus/mood category I have not felt better thermogenesis from any other pre-workout formulas I have tried.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Completed Finaflex N.O. Ignite Summary:

I will end this with saying I felt like Finaflex N.O. Ignite is a good quality pre-workout product I would take again in the future and recommend to others. It definitely delivered what it promised. Next I will do my best to rate it in 5 different categories on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best possible score.

Energy = 10
I give it a 10/10 on energy, it definitely never failed in that category.

Focus/Mood = 9
I gave it an 9/10 in focus/mood category, not that it did not get me in the mood to lift every single time, even on those few days where I needed a kick in the ass, I just could not give it a 10 when I have had better focus/mood feelings with some of the fat burners I have taken, so in its defense it is the best as far as a pre-workout is concerned in this category that I have experienced.

Strength = 8
I gave it a 8/10 in the strength category because as much as I hear others claiming that this pre-workout & others have increased their strength, I don’t believe this is truly the case. I am in no way calling them liars, I just think they are confusing the difference between having really good energy and increased stamina with strength. If this was a stamina category, I would definitely give it a 10/10.

Pump = 10
I gave it a 10/10 in the pump category because I have taken many products over the years to increase muscle pump during and after workouts and this product is definitely up there with some of the best combination of multiple products I have tried and I achieved this with only taking this one product.

Thermogenesis = 9
I gave it a 9/10 in the thermogenesis category because it definitely delivered in this category, but I didn’t give it a 10/10 only because I have felt more thermogenesis while using certain fat burners, but again, like the above focus/mood category I have not felt better thermogenesis from any other pre-workout formulas I have tried.
Great log and review!!i am going to order some!!:veryhappy:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, I appreciate it, I do my best when reviewing a product! Please check out my next review, will be way more detailed. I am going to do one with a 6wk cycle of Finaflex 1-Andro, I plan on doing before pictures, bodyweight, body fat %, and measurements of my arms, chest, waist, & legs. I will be updating those pictures and all measurements on a weekly basis, I will also be keeping up with my day to day cardio, workout, & diet. I am going to try to be as anal and detailed as I can possibly be!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK, I seemed to have a little miscommunication with my company and the Mod’s here at Anabolicminds.com, I believe we have it all straightened out now and I am now allowed to promote the company I work for & myself as a representative of that company.

Hello fellow exercise and nutrition buff’s, I would like to introduce myself as an official representative for Redefine Nutrition. Redefined Nutrition is the maker of FINAFLEX products. My name is Dr. Albert Scott, I am a Chiropractor by trade and personally, have been weightlifting for over 20 years. Chiropractically, I have worked with and treated a large number of collegiate and professional athletes as well as your typical self -trained athlete from the gym, like myself.

The reason why I am here introducing myself today is to offer my services as an official representative of Redefine Nutrition to help answer any questions out there about our products.

Also, be advised that within a matter of days we (Redefine Nutrition) should have its very own Forum in which I will send links to all my friends and the people who have followed me on my logs and people I have followed as well... Thanks guys for all the support!