MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Arrrg Matey! Ahoy there, and all that mess.

I would like to thank LG for allowing me to log this product but alas they had no choice as I used the song of the sirens to lead them to my cove.

Okay screw the pirate talk, here is how it is gonna go... I got a fuggin bird on my shoulder and it's about to get sprayed in the face with some NO Infuse. What now BIA, suck up the power of my Pump Cannon!
Yeah that's right, I'm not quite a Pirate so much as a Sea Thug! I am going to get a little bit wild on this one. More so because it is a Pirate log and I plan on fitting the bill so I will act the part of an old dirty minded bastard.

So with this

Combined with this:
mr-clean.jpg

We are going to work the hell out of this product. I am going to be on a lower carb diet while using NO Infuse so most all of the pumps will be a result of the product and not a crap load of carbs. I will have some refeeds and I am sure that this product will kick some ass in that arena but if it can get me a nice pump on lower carb days then you know it is kicking ass! I have been fighting with finding a program I want to stick with since I am training around injuries. I think I can safely say my workouts will definitely vary across the extent of the log.

I have a sick line up of other supplements being used at the current time but I will only be logging the effects of NO Infuse here. You can look up my other log if you want to know exactly what I am doing. The only product I am taking that may effect pump is AS-GT and that is really only due to getting extra creatine into the muscle early on. However it is not a pump product, and is something I am very used to so I will bew able to notice the difference very easily.

Tomorrow I lift and will give my first impressions of the product.

For now have a look at this fine treasure that's a pirate's dream, such a bountiful booty it is....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Impressions / Review

Held for Impressions / reviews

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
giggitty giggity SUBB!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man that's ICE T's wife! Lucky SOB....

subbed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah girl got major back side! YUM! She has me full of blood already...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this swolen adventure big Kleen!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man im sick of lg chosing everyone besides me to run a log

anyways ill just pretend im you
so im subd

franklin32

Awards
Wish i also have some sort of muscles so that i could feel real good in my mind.......

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
You know its not a party unless i'm SUBBED BABY!! BOOM BOOMBOOOOM!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome welcome welcome everyone! This should be some fun here, not a whole lot more fun than stuff you can spray on to make yourself look bigger. WooHoo! Pheromones, who needs em, I have spray on muscles and vascularity. I don't need to smell like an Alpha Male I will just be one....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am going to lift tonight, I somehow slept through my alarm this morning and have to do my lift tonight. I am taking some AS-GT on my way home and will lift in the garage when i get home.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I am going to lift tonight, I somehow slept through my alarm this morning and have to do my lift tonight. I am taking some AS-GT on my way home and will lift in the garage when i get home.
Nice man...how do you like that ASGT? Just curious as i bought my first container today. Heard good things!

No worries about sleeping in either.... I woke up with my alarm to do 30min of cardio this morning....but decided to say f!ck it and sleep for another hour :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man...how do you like that ASGT? Just curious as i bought my first container today. Heard good things!

No worries about sleeping in either.... I woke up with my alarm to do 30min of cardio this morning....but decided to say f!ck it and sleep for another hour :)
Yeah it is nice when I do that but when I am off schedule from some mistake or someting it frustrates me. I like the AS-GT a lot. Think it is really awesome with a pump product like Anadraulic Pump or Jack3d and after todays workout I can say with NO Infuse.

I have a really good pump working right now. I noticed my skin pinking up about 10-15 minutes after spraying on. I used a total of 15 sprays for chest shoulders and upper arms 2 of them were on my elbow.

I did incline bench 135x15,185x15, 205x10
Chins from dead hang - 7, 5, 6
Squats 135x20, 225x15, 225x7 got light headed. I was not ready for the 90 degree heat in the garage. I was just running sweat profusely and once I got light headed and saw how much I was sweating,I decided to call the rest of the workout off. My chest and shoulders as well as triceps and biceps are very full and pumped. I only took in 2 scoops of Postal for carbs with 16 grams of BC/EAA then ate a 5 oz checken breast and an oz of almonds just now. That concludes my food intake for the day.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you drunk inarius?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if your not drunk maybe im drunk, who knows

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need to do a nickname with Gif in it Inarius, something like Buff Gifsalot gives ______ everything he's got. LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Schedule is a little off today, I did some cardio but today should be a lift day. May lift tonight or just swap my lifts out and do them tomorrow.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
You need to do a nickname with Gif in it Inarius, something like Buff Gifsalot gives ______ everything he's got. LOL
haha maybe on my next log... not sure what that will be...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great lift this morning.

I put about 20 total sprays of NO Infuse on my chest shoulders and upper arms about 30 minutes pre lift. I started noticing increased vascularity in my arms before I even began lifting. That is a for sure sign it is doing its thing.

Pec Deck - 105x15, 180x12, 210x8>135x5>90x8 - This was a beast, 210 was hard like a mofo. Much harder just putting your elbows on the pads to move them instead of using the straight arm pec deck.

HS Rows - Weight per side. 45x15, 80x15, 100x12 Really feeling the grip out here. It seems to have held up so we will move up a little next time still not doing drop sets on upper body compound lifts.

Lateral Raise machine - 70x15, 110x15 PR for reps, 130x10 - This one felt great but my shoulder is acting up a little so no drop sets.

Overhead DB Triceps Ext. 50x15, 70x12, 110x10 - Nice, this was up from 100 last time no reps lost. I almost got 11 but form was cracking so I put it down.

Hack Squats 135x15, 315x11, 315x10>225x8>135x10 This felt really good, going to keep going up on this.

Seated Leg Curls - 100x15, 130x15, 145x6 I only rested about 30 seconds between the 130 and the 145, not sure why I just got right back in the seat and started again. I think with a little more rest I could have gotten 10-12.

I was pumped to the gills after this workout the mix of high reps and heavy weight really lended itself to a nice pump. Chest was so full it felt like it was going to hit me in the chin. After my lateral raises my shoulders were so full it was ridiculous and my triceps were just hanging down of my elbow like a slab of meat after the triceps extensions. I even had a major biceps pump from the Dorians. Interestingly enough I still had a pump when I got in the elevator at work at 8:30 AM 2.5 hours after my workout. My chest and shoulders looked very full through my shirt. Lucky us the whole front wall of our elevators are mirrored. With the lights coming from above the pump is really obvious. The vein in my shoulder/pec tie-in was bulging pretty good when i finished my workout too. I love how that vein looks when it bulges there. Just makes me look buck!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another great lift and amazing pump!

BB Flat Bench - WU 135x15, 225x12, 225x8 - I may have had two more on the last set but I looked for my lovely wife and she was writing her lift down. So rather than take a chance I put the weight up. Shoulder being a little weird and the elbow issue no reason for me to take chances.

Straight Arm Lat Pull Down - WU 75x15, 105x10 PR for reps!, 105x6, this was a great weight. The first work set on all of these is to form failure or 15 reps whichever comes first, second set is to form failure as well and I will only go up if I hit 15 on the first weight. This keeps me working hard but smart.

T-Cups - WU 15x10, 25x12 PR for reps!, 30x6, I broke y own rule by going up after 12 on this one but it is because each rep is really 2 reps, 1 rep each front and lateral raises. Pump was stupid at this point.

HS Curl Machine - WU 80x15, 110x15, 125x11 PR - Was nice work, I can not beleive how strong I was feeling on these. The 15 at 110 was way easier than I expected. Almost got 12 out of the 125. I will be starting my worksets at 125 until I break 15 there.

As you can see I was not chasing the pump here but it seemed to have me in it's sights as i was swelling up nice and large almost from the get go. Same dosing as before about 20 sprays overall on shoulders chest, and upper arms. I am really enjoying the pump from this. One day if I have the time I may take a pic of my forearm before spraying then another one when I am pumped and show you the difference in vascularity. It is quite obvious.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm In like Flin baby!!! LEts get it started in HEEEAAARRRAAAA!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Sir! Glad to have the Boom Boom in Da Room!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Double lift

Had 2 great workouts. Saturday I got in the upper body and yesterday I hit some lower body work.

DB 30 degree Incline Flies - 35x15, 50x15, 52.5x15 PR for Reps, so was the 50x15, I do these with almost a straight arm and with my thumbs in and go VERY deep for stretch.

Assisted Chins - 194-60 x15, x15, x11 - going for reps here involve the back but not kill the elbow.

Lateral Raise Machine 90x15, 110x15, 110x13>90x8>70x7 These felt great shoulder has been a little touchy so I didn't want to go back up around the 130-140 range for e little but.

V Handle cable triceps extension - 110x30, 150x15, 180x15, Triceps are responding to the stimulus, and beginning to shine again.

Fast forward to yesterday:

I just wanted to hit legs since I didn't get them in yesterday. Without boring you I ran into an old friend at the gym and we talked about nutrition too long. Not common for me but this was a one off thing and she is a nutritionist and body builder so...

Squats wide stance - 135x15, 245x15, 275x11 - I went as deep as I could go for these. I did not go crazy with the width but definitely wider than shoulder width. Next time I am starting on 275 and seeing how many I can get after a warm up. Work my way way to 15 with it and move up again.

Hack Squats 315x15, 315x15, 315x15 Since I did wide stance squats which don't hit my quads much compared to my hams and glutes I decided to hit some varied stance hacks for my quads and after this I was over with. High reps on legs equals VOMIT! But thats okay the workout and pump was well worth it. My legs are still big and veins still showing in my inner quad. I used NO Infuse on them first time on legs and they were swollen up and looking large. Had a nice vein running over my thigh when done.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep it coming bro

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOO!!!! Frieght train is coming!!! Nice work mang

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am now

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey buddy in a little late but just found this log!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
So we doing updates on this one or the other listed above??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On both, this one is simply for the PUMP the other one will have the most information. I have some media to post up in this one too that I got in the other already. Will post up shortly.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't able to make it to the gym but I used the Tower2000 I just put the full weight on and went after rows pull downs, presses leg movements and what not until I couldn't move. I found myself on hand and knees gasping a few times I was going so intensely. Just got back up after a few seconds and started again. I was dripping sweat everywhere and in the end I had quite a nice pump. Composition is changing nicely too. Here I am standing relaxed although much furrier than last pics.
Weight 198-

Copied from my other log sharing here since this workout will also effect my pumps.

Hey my daughter started recording the end of my workout with the Tower 2000 the other day. SO I cut the footage from it that was actually usable and put it up here. Oh she did a Red Robin commercial verbatim with the TV and somehow I cut it out of here but it was too funny.

On the workout front, I have figured out what to do since my shoulder is still tweaking. I am going to limit myself to 1 heavier workout a week and the other two will be the one I was doing a while back. I will do the following as the 1st and 2nd workout of the week and for my 3rd workout I will do a very similar workout but using 10 reps and 150-200% the weight you see here.

Basics of workout are 20 reps no rest between exercises do 3 non-stop rotations of the giant set. Weights are increased in percentages of a previously obtained 10 rep max on all lifts in these increments of 10 rep max: I did not try to find the maxes just estimated them.

Weights listed below are Week 1 30%, Weeks 2&3 40%, Week 4 50%, Weeks 5&6 60% of 10 rep maxes

Dumbell Workout 1

Dead Lifts 30, 40, 50, 60
Flat Bench Press 30, 40, 50, 60
Squat 30, 40, 50, 60
Wide DB rows 24, 32, 40, 48
DB Romanian DL 24, 32, 40, 48
DB Shrugs 24, 32, 40, 48
Arnold Press 18, 24, 30, 36
Reverse Lunge 18, 24, 30, 36
Close grip pushup 4 sets of 20

Dumbell Workout 2

DB Squat 30, 40, 50, 60
Incline DB Press 30, 40, 50, 60
Step Up 30, 40, 50, 60
One Arm DB Row 30, 40, 50, 60
Romanian Dead Lift 24, 32, 40, 48
Overhead DB Press 24, 32, 40, 48
Dumbell Lunge 24, 32, 40, 48
Side Row 13.5, 18, 22.5, 27
DB Curl 13.5, 18, 22.5, 27

Workout 3 Heavier, all dumbbell and still done as giant set but with 10 reps.

Dead Lifts 45, 60, 75, 90
Flat Bench Press 45, 60, 75, 90
Squat 45, 60, 75, 90
Wide DB rows 35, 45, 55, 65
DB Romanian DL 35, 45, 55, 65
DB Shrugs 35, 45, 55, 65
Arnold Press 27.5, 35, 45, 55
Reverse Lunge 27.5, 35, 45, 55
Close grip pushup BW 10 reps, Exlosive up 2 second negative, 3 SN, 4SN, 5SN

After the heavier workout I will get 2 days of rest before hitting weights again then back to the lighter weights.

As you can see this keeps me quite light for 6 weeks (except for the once a week heavier lifts)and will cut me up and my conditioning will go through the roof. According to the writers of the program most people actually build some LBM on this program and me adding in the heavier weight day should add to that likelihood so let's see what we can do. Admittedly I have never made it through the entire 6 weeks of this program. So my goal is to complete it. I hope the heavier day will be enough to make me want to keep up with it. It really is one of the hardest workouts I have ever done so to complete 6 weeks of this will be an astonishing feat in and of itself.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't able to make it to the gym but I used the Tower2000 I just put the full weight on and went after rows pull downs, presses leg movements and what not until I couldn't move. I found myself on hand and knees gasping a few times I was going so intensely. Just got back up after a few seconds and started again. I was dripping sweat everywhere and in the end I had quite a nice pump. Composition is changing nicely too. Here I am standing relaxed although much furrier than last pics.
Weight 198-

Copied from my other log sharing here since this workout will also effect my pumps.

Hey my daughter started recording the end of my workout with the Tower 2000 the other day. SO I cut the footage from it that was actually usable and put it up here. Oh she did a Red Robin commercial verbatim with the TV and somehow I cut it out of here but it was too funny.

On the workout front, I have figured out what to do since my shoulder is still tweaking. I am going to limit myself to 1 heavier workout a week and the other two will be the one I was doing a while back. I will do the following as the 1st and 2nd workout of the week and for my 3rd workout I will do a very similar workout but using 10 reps and 150-200% the weight you see here.

Basics of workout are 20 reps no rest between exercises do 3 non-stop rotations of the giant set. Weights are increased in percentages of a previously obtained 10 rep max on all lifts in these increments of 10 rep max: I did not try to find the maxes just estimated them.

Weights listed below are Week 1 30%, Weeks 2&3 40%, Week 4 50%, Weeks 5&6 60% of 10 rep maxes

Dumbell Workout 1

Dead Lifts 30, 40, 50, 60
Flat Bench Press 30, 40, 50, 60
Squat 30, 40, 50, 60
Wide DB rows 24, 32, 40, 48
DB Romanian DL 24, 32, 40, 48
DB Shrugs 24, 32, 40, 48
Arnold Press 18, 24, 30, 36
Reverse Lunge 18, 24, 30, 36
Close grip pushup 4 sets of 20

Dumbell Workout 2

DB Squat 30, 40, 50, 60
Incline DB Press 30, 40, 50, 60
Step Up 30, 40, 50, 60
One Arm DB Row 30, 40, 50, 60
Romanian Dead Lift 24, 32, 40, 48
Overhead DB Press 24, 32, 40, 48
Dumbell Lunge 24, 32, 40, 48
Side Row 13.5, 18, 22.5, 27
DB Curl 13.5, 18, 22.5, 27

Workout 3 Heavier, all dumbbell and still done as giant set but with 10 reps.

Dead Lifts 45, 60, 75, 90
Flat Bench Press 45, 60, 75, 90
Squat 45, 60, 75, 90
Wide DB rows 35, 45, 55, 65
DB Romanian DL 35, 45, 55, 65
DB Shrugs 35, 45, 55, 65
Arnold Press 27.5, 35, 45, 55
Reverse Lunge 27.5, 35, 45, 55
Close grip pushup BW 10 reps, Exlosive up 2 second negative, 3 SN, 4SN, 5SN

After the heavier workout I will get 2 days of rest before hitting weights again then back to the lighter weights.

As you can see this keeps me quite light for 6 weeks (except for the once a week heavier lifts)and will cut me up and my conditioning will go through the roof. According to the writers of the program most people actually build some LBM on this program and me adding in the heavier weight day should add to that likelihood so let's see what we can do. Admittedly I have never made it through the entire 6 weeks of this program. So my goal is to complete it. I hope the heavier day will be enough to make me want to keep up with it. It really is one of the hardest workouts I have ever done so to complete 6 weeks of this will be an astonishing feat in and of itself.
oh back on that workout kleen, had my friend throwing up and quitting half way through sessions doing that stuff....keep up the work....glad you approve of the tower 200, i looked at it and kind of wanted it but i'm never sure with at home gym equipment, but in the coming months as i get a bigger place for myself i might look into getting something like that or one of the bowflex's, i'd really like their dumbell system, but it's pricey

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
beastly man. keep up the hard work unless you wanna see that tutu in your near future.

btw....

YOU GOT A DOOR? YOU GOT A GYM!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh back on that workout kleen, had my friend throwing up and quitting half way through sessions doing that stuff....keep up the work....glad you approve of the tower 200, i looked at it and kind of wanted it but i'm never sure with at home gym equipment, but in the coming months as i get a bigger place for myself i might look into getting something like that or one of the bowflex's, i'd really like their dumbell system, but it's pricey
Their Dumbbell system is a copy of the Power Blocks if I remember correctly. Not sure whose is cheaper. With the Tower 2000 you don't need any room really just a door. Would be perfect if living at home with the parents and wanting a gym in your bedroom takes up no interior space about the equivalent of hanging a hat on a hook from your door to be honest. Could fit in a suitcase easily for travel. Pretty impressive little device.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their Dumbbell system is a copy of the Power Blocks if I remember correctly. Not sure whose is cheaper. With the Tower 2000 you don't need any room really just a door. Would be perfect if living at home with the parents and wanting a gym in your bedroom takes up no interior space about the equivalent of hanging a hat on a hook from your door to be honest. Could fit in a suitcase easily for travel. Pretty impressive little device.
yeah exactly the same as powerblocks....between $300-$500 is what i've found either one of them for...i do live with my parents, this is when i move out....but i don't ever want to give up my gym membership and might as well get my money worth at the gym if i'm paying for that.....the problem with the tower is....i need my hat rack...being as thugged out i gotta keep my new era's fresh and not bent

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah exactly the same as powerblocks....between $300-$500 is what i've found either one of them for...i do live with my parents, this is when i move out....but i don't ever want to give up my gym membership and might as well get my money worth at the gym if i'm paying for that.....the problem with the tower is....i need my hat rack...being as thugged out i gotta keep my new era's fresh and not bent
I am pathetic man, I have 2 gym memberships, one is only $10 a month though. A pretty well equipped home gym, and the Tower 2000 now. Oh yeah and an Elliptical machine in the living room. Granted the home equipment was bought over the course of several years but still.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro looking solid! Keep up the good work!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro looking solid! Keep up the good work!
Thanks Bro! I am headed over to yor log now. I have been seeing it has been updated and trying to get over there. So many logs!!!!!!!! Hard to keep up with them now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am pathetic man, I have 2 gym memberships, one is only $10 a month though. A pretty well equipped home gym, and the Tower 2000 now. Oh yeah and an Elliptical machine in the living room. Granted the home equipment was bought over the course of several years but still.
kleen i'm going to have to force u off my buddy list....$10 a month...planet fitness? please say it ain't so....all i have is 20lb dumbells, a shake weight, a stationary bike, and whatever crap my mother has, usually just weighted bars