OUFINNY gets NO Infused for Swashbuckling and Plundering (LG Sponsored Log)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's going on guys? LG has been nice enough to choose me to log NO Infuse and see what kind of pumps I can get. I am not particularly "pump friendly" being that I typically have lower carbs and don't do lots of sets/reps. That being said, it will really show how effective NO Infuse is if I can get some great pumps doing full body workouts. Here are the NO Infuse details:

LG Sciences NO-Infuse

NO-Infuse is a powerful combination of NO potentiators, as well as other vial compounds that is designed to increase muscular endurance, speed recovery, and provide vital nutrients to the specific muscles you are working that day.

When applied pre-workout, NO Infuse goes to work, increasing the blood flow to that area, and raising the temperature of the local area. This means that when you work out, waste products such as lactic acid and others are being removed at a faster rate, allowing you to workout harder, and push your muscles further than ever before! If you think you have seen pumps, trust me my friend, you have seen NOTHING yet. This is a product you can see working. Forget all about swallowing a few pills and hoping they are doing something. With NO-Infuse, within 15 minutes of applying, you will SEE huge increases in vascularity, and once you start moving the weights, look out! One testers feedback went as far as to call them “shirt busting pumps”!

The most impressive thing about NOINFUSE is the ability to reduce inflammation and heal sore muscles and joints. Users are reporting near miracle regeneration of joint and muscle inflammation from the first application!

Here is a list of my current supps:
AI TestoPro
USP Labs Prime
LG Ghenerate
PES AT-2
AppNut BlackCats - in place of OEP
LG AS-GT
LG Postal

Looks like a lot but I don't get any additional pump benefits from any of those products so this will give NO Infuse a fair chance.

Workout: Warrior Workout 3 days a week
Cardio: HIIT swimming 2 days a week

Today will be my second application of NO Infuse. I put it on this weekend just to see what it was like and I was instantly more vascular so there is definitely something going on here!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review

NO Infuse final review. This supplement does exactly what it says, works VERY quickly and has some side benefits I will explain as well.

Pump/vascularity - 9/10 Nothing has given me targeted pumps like NO Infuse though it does take me ~20 sprays minimum to get the full effect. It is not a 10 because of how many sprays I have to use BUT I am still only about 60% into the bottle and I have used it outside of workouts before I went to the pool so it LASTS!

Application - 10/10 This goes on with no scent less a little alcohol odor that is gone in 10 seconds and there is no greasy feeling. Absorption happens in about 10-30 seconds depending on the amount applied. For a topical, this sets the standard for completion and smoothness of application.

Joints/Anti-inflammatory - 9/10 I used this on my major joints being worked and it did an AMAZING job of eliminating pain/inflammation when it really was not designed to do so. Put this on your knees/shoulders/elbows if you have issues with them and it will add lubricity and relief to the sore joints. It is not a cissus or MSM type product that works over time, it was pretty much instant relief after about 5 minutes making lifting on sore days very tolerable.

Value - 10/10 Still have 40% of the bottle left after 6 weeks of use, need I say more.

Overall - 9.5/10 High marks for sure but it does exactly what it says it does, last forever, and has added benefits that are not part of its MAOI. If you are on the fence, get a bottle and enjoy the crazy pumps. A great alternative to stim loaded pre-workouts or for those days you are looking for a crazy pump. Moreover, for those using PH/DS/AAS who don't want stims or to take a pwo, this is a great option for you to take those over the top pumps you already are getting to the next level.

Last edited:
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and thanks for joining. Today is the first workout with "infusion" so we shall see how it goes. I am also very curious about what is the right "dose" of said NO Infuse since I do full body workouts?
not sure about the dose. you will definitely have to adjust it accordingly to your own preferences but start with the recommended dose.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am happy to subbsidize your thrad yo

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
here my aquatic friend!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the rest of you guys; should be fun! Going to get this going here in a few hours and I have a spotter today finally after a good 10 days without one. Hitting some heavy chest today so we shall see how that goes!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the rest of you guys; should be fun! Going to get this going here in a few hours and I have a spotter today finally after a good 10 days without one. Hitting some heavy chest today so we shall see how that goes!
I'm doing chest today as well...looking for more volume than anything else should be a solid workout.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing chest today as well...looking for more volume than anything else should be a solid workout.
The warrior workout is not that volume centric so to speak, more targeted hypertrophy with drop sets to stimulate muscle growth/burn fat. It does give a good pump on some exercises since we add in some extra isolation work and I am hoping that will really show off the NO Infuse today ;).

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
The warrior workout is not that volume centric so to speak, more targeted hypertrophy with drop sets to stimulate muscle growth/burn fat. It does give a good pump on some exercises since we add in some extra isolation work and I am hoping that will really show off the NO Infuse today ;).
Nice man...good luck :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in, I will hang mine up post workout tomorrow. Got it in this weekend and tomorrow will be my first workout.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
IN.

This stuff looks interesting. I may have to forsake my vow to not purchase any more supps for 30 days. I did buy like a years worth of creatine though at the PP sale :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday PM Workout - Warrior style

Today was the first day of NO Infuse and it went pretty well considering the weekend was full of entirely too much boozing and not enough sleep. Not going to be doing that again anytime soon if I can help it!

PWO Supps:
1 Scoop AS-GT
NO Infuse ~20 sprays on arms/chest

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 175x10, 260x8, 260x8 ds 210x8 ds 180x10 Making slow and steady gains here.
Calf extensions - 3 sets
Flat DB Bench - 65x10, 100x7, 100x7 ds 70x7 ds 55x6
Lower cable cross - 3 sets
Seated DB overhead extensions - 65x8, 85x8, 85x6 ds 65x6 not great being that I was on a flat bench with no back support...
Kick backs - 30x10x2 sets
Weighted decline sits - 35 plate x 15 reps for 3 sets
Seated rows - 110x10, 155x8, 155x7 ds 115x8 ds 95x7 Moving up in the world here, good stuff
BB preacher curls - 65x8, 75x8, 75x8

Pump was pretty good today but after the weekend nothing was going all that well today. 1, we did not do shoulders (both of ours were hurting something fierce (partners is injured mine I have no idea why)), 2 we both ate like crap this weekend and drank too much, 3 I just didn't have the drive to be in there yesterday. Lately it has been really hit or miss getting into the gym with a positive aggression I normally always have. The extended use of stims on this cut is wearing on me I can tell and I am already planning my month off with a NON-stim pwo for 25-30 days.

Suggestions for a non-stim pwo are welcome and when I say non-stim, I mean non, zero, zilch, nada! My body needs a break!!!!! Until then though, I am going to find that desire to smash the iron again come hell or high water! :AR15firing:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I would just go with some Arginine, Beta Alanine and Creatine and you will be golden. Of course there is always Hemodraulix or if you like this obviously you could get another bottle of NO Infuse.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I would just go with some Arginine, Beta Alanine and Creatine and you will be golden. Of course there is always Hemodraulix or if you like this obviously you could get another bottle of NO Infuse.
I am actually looking to break away from Arginine for bit... I am looking at Man Body Octane and will throw in some extra Creatine or do Man Clout. They are not the cheapest but I like the profiles. If I could get Ultima, that is what I would use but I can't find any in stock at the moment.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why the hate for arginine bro?
I want to see if I notice a difference in pump production from something like Citrulline Malate and/or agmatine compared to arginine. I still get plenty in food and my daily NutraPro shakes so I am not too concerned.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I want to see if I notice a difference in pump production from something like Citrulline Malate and/or agmatine compared to arginine. I still get plenty in food and my daily NutraPro shakes so I am not too concerned.
Ok cool. Let us know how that works out for you man. I'll keep an eye out and see whats floating around.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't let him lie to us what he really wants is some DominATP again. LOL Had all 3. Hey bulk CM isn't very expensive the Agmatine is a little more pricey though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool. Let us know how that works out for you man. I'll keep an eye out and see whats floating around.
Right now I am looking at a few by MAN Sports, Omega Ultima (should be in stock soon), and possibly Hemavol. I just want a little boost and some creatine before my workout and if I get a pump, great. After this run I am going to run a bottle of LG Receptor (worked great before) and a pwo. No stims less my morning cup of coffee and anything else I may have throughout the day but all stim pills/drinks I have will be on hold. My tolerance is through the roof right now and that is not normal for me and I don't like that I can take 1-2 scoops of AS-GT, AP 3.5 scoops or 1 NP Geranium tab then be tired 4 hours later. 4 months ago that would have me up all night... apparently 12 weeks of OEP/Recreate/AT-2 and various pwo with stims has taken its toll on me. NO Infuse I am going to use until it runs out and I look forward to seeing what it can do for me over the next month or so. I might put some on pre-swim today and let it soak in; see if it pumps up the shoulders/arms like I normally get from a good water session.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Keep Killing to oufinny

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Curious to see how that works out for you regarding the pre Swim dosing.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how that works out for you regarding the pre Swim dosing.
Curious to see if it would wash off or.... make the little kid on the other side of the pool super jacked

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious to see if it would wash off or.... make the little kid on the other side of the pool super jacked
If it is anything like it was yesterday it soaked in pretty fast so we shall see. I may stretch on the deck and stare at bikini clad co-eds for a few minutes before just to be safe.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just don't spray too low. You don't need an extra rudder steering you all about once you get to swimming.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Infuse worked fine today, 20 sprays over shoulders/arms/chest and I definitely inflated after my abreviated swim due to lightning. Good stuff though, still got in about 9 intervals of HIIT. Hoping to see about some joint relief from it, my elbows and shoulders are feeling it lately!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Subbed brother, really interested in this product but didn't buy it this month since my this month's NP order was gargatuan!!! Will be good to see what does for the pirates in training...

Don't forget the mandatory pics of pirate booty!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal I bet that shoulder pump was pretty on point.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't forgotten about this log guys, just some things came up in my personal life that are of paramount importance at the moment. I will be in the gym tomorrow I hope and look forward to getting back on track.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Haven't forgotten about this log guys, just some things came up in my personal life that are of paramount importance at the moment. I will be in the gym tomorrow I hope and look forward to getting back on track.
No worries buddy. Hope everything is alright.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update - Friday workout and plans for future

Whew, I am back after a tough week. I did in fact workout on Friday and it went very well considering. I am not going to post up the workout, I didn't write it down nor do I remember all of the details. I will say that I dosed 20 sprays of NO Infuse and had some excellent pumps from it. Put some on my legs as well and they were puffed up very nice after some leg press. Vascularity seems to be increasing the more I take NO Infuse and I am starting to get better pumps as well... what more can you ask for?

Side note, used it on my elbows since they have been bothering me lately, very positive effects and an obvious reduction in joint related pain there. It does not seem to do much outside of my workout but during it keeps the pain at bay, that to me is a win win!

It looks like I have about half a bottle left of my TestoPro and once that is done I will be running sans stims and only doing a pre-workout of some sort and LG Receptor. I counted and it appears I have taken TNA, Pink Magic, T-911, Natadrol, Formadrol and now TestoPro... that's a lot of test boosters in a row!!!!!! The end results are nothing short of awesome but it is the law of diminishing returns and I am noticing little from the TestoPro except acne and better recovery. I also stopped taking Prime since I was not noticing much of anything from it either, sad since its one of my favorites. This leads me to the end of the summer stack decision: LG Methyl-1D ;) or Pink Magic/Prime?

As I asked before, definitely interested in some opinions for my next run.

LG guys - NO Infuse and Lipoburn have been treating me well, excellent work on your topicals. I always have been curious about these two and I have to say you guys know your stuff with these among MANY others in your line up. Now let's get this log back up and running, hopefully there will not be any more interruptions like last week.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday PM Workout - Warrior style

Alright guys, back at it again and with a vengeance! Yesterday's workout went very well for me and rewarded myself with some pasta last night ;). Here it is:

PWO Supps:
3 scoops DominATP (needed a change for a day)
6 sprays Ghenerate
~20 sprays of NO Infuse (Arms/Chest/elbows/Upper legs)

Workout:
Machine Incline Press - 100x10, 150x8, 150x8 ds 120x6 ds 100x3 failed but I did not like the wide grip on the machine, much prefer DB incline!
Incline DB flys - 30x10x3 sets
SLDLs - 155x10, 215x8, 215x8 ds 165x7 ds 135x6 These were ridiculous but I am happy my weights are going up, if even just on the drop sets.
Lying leg curls - 110x10x3 sets
Tri rope extensions - 37.5x10, 57.5x8, 57.5x8 ds 47.5x8 ds 42.5 (weird cable machine I did these on, great burn though)
DB overhead tricep extensions - 50x10x3 sets Just burning them out and giving the elbows a break from the heavy weights.
Bent over BB rows - 115x10, 165x8, 165x8 ds 135x8, 115x8 I need to go up in weight here, back was strong on these.
Bicep pull ups - 9xbw, 8xbw, 9xbw
Machine Shoulder Press - 100x10, 140x8, 140x8 ds 120x6 ds 100x6 PUMPED after these!

This was all I had in the tank but I felt damn good after it though. I dropped the Prime so this is just NO Infuse and TestoPro right now with the Ghenerate for sleep/recovery. I have about 2 weeks of TestoPro left that could explain where some of the strength increases are coming from.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you are back buddy. Keep up all the hard work or you'll walk the plank.... Seaman.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great work Fin, hope all is well now and things get a little easier on you. I am noticing a lot of the same things. I use 20 sprays to but on shoulders chest and upper arms elbow included. Full body takes it to a good level. I can't imagine the pumps from a high volume 1/2 body part per session workout. Pumps would really be insane.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen I have thought the same thing, I start to get the insanity from the extra isolation work that I am doing, especially in the chest/arms.

Tuesday PM Workout - HIIT swimming

600 yard warm up
16 intervals 25 yard sprint/25 moderate split into groups of 4. Did 4 per stroke today so 4 butterfly then break, 4 back etc... This was a challenge but a fun little change to make it go by faster it seemed.

Total yardage is 1600; short for a swimming workout but DOMS are bad now that Prime is out of the picture so that is all I had the energy to do. Speaking of, had about 4 days off of AS-GT and took it today, great feeling of focus and definitely gave me the pep to finish very strong. I am not looking forward to my AS-GT break but it is needed when I have to take time off just to notice the effects of it. NO Infuse is starting to treat me just right so I am happy to have it to log and workout with, tomorrow should be another crushfest if all goes well at work and I have no diet interruptions.

I am still technically cutting but I am loosening things up a bit, had a piece of fruit with dinner today and really don't care. I am hovering between 181-183 depending on the day and look lean as ever so I am not worried about a few extra carbs. Looking forward to adding carbs back in slowly so I have some more energy in the mornings and that should help my focus in the mornings as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Fin! I bet you are looking pretty ripped up at that weight. Your cut has been going really well.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I am totally jealous of your swim numbers ... man I need to find a pool....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks both of you. I am happy with the outcome of this cut, my most successful venture to date and I cannot thank all of you enough for your input and support. Also I had some things come my way that were unexpected, think Pink Magic and a few others, that made this that much more effective for me. I am looking forward to a break here soon though for 4 weeks, going to do a three day split and stick to basics. I have my plan in place but I have a log to finish strong with first!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There will be more plundering for this Pirate!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday Workout - Pwned the Warrior!

Man was yesterday's workout flat out ridiculous. I don't know if the extra TestoPro did it or if it was the fact I feel less stressed but either way, I feel so much more confident and strong in the gym. Note, TestoPro is now at 5 per day, no other changes to mention.

PWO Supps:
1 scoop AS-GT
1 NP Geranium tab (love these!)
7 sprays Ghenerate
NO Infuse - 20 sprays

Workout:
Pull Ups - 9xBWx4 sets. Best controlled pull ups I have ever done, very happy with myself for improving here!

Cable rows - 100x10x3 sets, just trying to burn the lats out and it worked.

BB Bench Press - 145x8, 205x6, 205x6 ds 155x6 ds 135x6 I suck at BP obviously but my shoulders felt fine yesterday so it was fun to get under the bar again. DBs are a pain for me when I have no spotter... need to get better at getting them up without one.

Chest cable press - 3 sets of 10

Skull crushers - 65x10, 85x8, 85x8 ds 65x8 Tris were worked after the benching so I immediately went into...

Kickbacks - 30x10 for 3 sets, tris were PUMPED and destroyed :bigok:

Hack/Front squat hybrid machine - 360x10, 500x8, 500x8 ds 410x8 ds 360x8 man I fought for every rep here and my hams/low back were screaming at me but it was no surrender, I had to finish this strong. Surprisingly I feel great today, its like the abuse helped get rid of the DOMS.

Seated Calf raises - 120x10x3 sets

Side lateral/Front later raises SS - 20/15x8, 30/15x8, 30/20x8, 30/20x8 Felt great here and had to fight for every rep on the 30s, shoulders are looking shredded and vascular, makes me want to kill it harder every rep!

Preacher Curls - 70x10, 95x8, 95x8 ds 70x7 ds 45x10 Smoked after these but walked out with my head held high knowing I am back baby!!!!

NO Infuse notes - great pump in upper body today and in legs as well. Noticeable analgesic qualities on my elbows from this, for me this is its best attribute since mine are killing me lately. Vascularity is stupid with this as well, veins are not only visible but look like sewer pipes now whereas before they were just barely popping.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday update

So Friday I got in and did some serious damage; I am mad though because I didn't write any of it down so I will mention the highlights. I went in there with 2 scoops AS-GT and 1 geranium tab on board, flying HIGH when I got there that is for sure. Made some improvements on leg press and added reps, got to 590x10 for the work sets and my last drop was 410x10... still can't get them der legs to be hurting like they should. Kudos to TestoPro, it works very well for recovery. Let's see, I also hit some smith machine overhead press, numbers were up to 165 and these burned oh so good. Finally, I did get in some good work on decline bench, 215x7 for work sets with no spotter.

I do remember a flat out retarded pump from the NO Infuse that day, maybe it was the volume or being closer to a meal with carbs but holy crap I was blown up! It is working wonders not only on the pumps but on the analgesic properties as well, shoulders and elbows are not bothering me very much at all. This little fringe benefit is worth the cost of the product in my opinion and I am only using it 3-4 days a week.

Today I will be lifting and should again on Thursday and Saturday. With the short week it threw everything off a day, that and the fact my diet and alcohol intake were pretty terrible this weekend ;).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday = PR Madness!

Man today turned out to be pretty retarded between the AS-GT/No Infuse/TestoPro. Let's just say everything clicked and some PRs were set. Here lies the story of iron destruction...

PWO supps:
1.5 scoops AS-GT !!!!
2 TestoPro
20 solid sprays of NO Infuse - loving this stuff!
7 sprays Ghenerate

Workout:
SLDLs - 175x8, 225x8, 225x8 ds 175x7 ds 155x6 Holy crap these got hard but that is a genuine PR right DER!!!! Great way to start any workout.

Lying leg curls - 120x10x3

Incline Bench Press - 115x8, 165x8, 165x8 ds 145x10 ds 125x8 Ok I never do incline bench but I figured why not so I did. Numbers are pretty good for me, though I have a lot more in me just not without a spotter.

Incline DB Flys - 35x10x3 sets

DB Overhead Tricep extensions - 60x10, 85x8, 90x10 PR ds 60x10 ds 45x7 Man these went up easy today, I know I could have got 7-8 on 95... maybe one more time this week on Saturday we shall see...

Tri rope pushdowns - 37.5x10x3 sets, weird weight but they burned so mission accomplished!

Bent over BB rows - 155x8, 185x8 PR, 185x8 ds 155x7 ds 135x8 Another PR and form on set 1 of 185 was spot on, body english in set two so staying here for a bit until the form tightens up.

High cable rows - 10x3 sets

Machine lateral raises - 70x10, 110x8, 110x7, 90x6, 70x8 This was pinchign a nerve in my right arm, not a fan of the machine I was on or the exercise in general... seems that happens on every machine I try it on.

Standing ez-bar curls - 10x65 wide, 10x65 narrow, 10x75 wide, 10x75 narrow Insane pump and burn, great way to finish.

Two scoops of Postal down to finish and now my awesome GF is making Pasta w/ red sauce and meat, time for a P-Slin!!!!!

Today rocked, totally psyched what can I say. No Infuse continues to work as advertised and it seems to work better the more I take it. Vascularity is retarded at the moment and some veins I have never seen are making some permanent residence on my shoulders ;).

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great workout bro and nice stack