OUFINNY gets NO Infused for Swashbuckling and Plundering (LG Sponsored Log)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    congrats on the PR fin!!!!!
    Thanks Major, actually got 2 in 2 days, pretty sweet if you ask me!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Damn Sweet Fin! Well done. Try ex-foliating in the shower and I bet you can lower the amount of pumps it takes to get the same effect. I am going to trim up my body hair is at a ridiculous length of close to an inch long and I know it is getting in the way of it all getting on the skin on my chest.

Do you just put it on or do you rub it in a little? I find I get better results rubbing it in a little after spraying.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Damn Sweet Fin! Well done. Try ex-foliating in the shower and I bet you can lower the amount of pumps it takes to get the same effect. I am going to trim up my body hair is at a ridiculous length of close to an inch long and I know it is getting in the way of it all getting on the skin on my chest.

Do you just put it on or do you rub it in a little? I find I get better results rubbing it in a little after spraying.
    There is some rubbing in going on and I have very little body hair with the exception being legs so that is not an issue for me. I am sure that if I exfoliate that may help with absorption... may have to try that tomorrow morning and see if I notice a difference when I do my chest workout.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    There is some rubbing in going on and I have very little body hair with the exception being legs so that is not an issue for me. I am sure that if I exfoliate that may help with absorption... may have to try that tomorrow morning and see if I notice a difference when I do my chest workout.
    I found that rubbing a little helps as well as getting rid of the hair. I had some hair when i first stated NO Infuse, and it took a lot longer to absorb/dry.

Great workouts btw. Keep up the soild work man.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Friday chest workout

Yet another great workout on Friday! I was pumped to the max and thoroughly enjoyed my day of AS-GT .

PWO Supps:
    2 scoops AS-GT
    1 scoop Ultima (intra)
    25-30 sprays NO Infuse
    1 LG Receptor (this amps my aggression up big time pwo)

Workout:
    DB Bench Press - 70x8, 90x8, 95x8, 95x7 ds 70x7 ds 55x7

Decline Bench Press - 155x8, 205x7, 205x7, 205x7, 135x11

Incline Cable Press - 11x10, 14x10, 14x10, 14x10, 14x8

Peck Deck flies - 140x10, 160x10, 160x10, 180x10

Dips - BWx10x4 sets

DB Overhead Tri extensions - 70x8, 100x8, 105x9, 105x6, 70x8

Tri Rope pushdowns - 60x10x4 sets

NO Infuse - great pump going on in chest and tris, this is getting to be a regular occurrence with NO Infuse. Also, it continues to help my joints from hurting during lifts, a welcome change.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

great lift fin!!! when you going to DB Press the 100's???? you killed the 95's
    Working on living
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

great lift fin!!! when you going to DB Press the 100's???? you killed the 95's
    I have done 110 before, think Pinker times if you get my drift, but with no spotter I am working my way up safely so I don't wreck my shoulders. This week I am going for the 100s, its been enough time that they need to get back into play.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

LOL an inch long
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Nice lift bro
    I will work for supplements!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Monday Leg Destruction

Another good leg workout in the books, this update will be short and sweet.

Pwo supps:
    2 scoops Ultima
    1 receptor
    25 sprays NO Infuse

Workout:
    Hack/Front Squat machine - 360x12, 500x12, 500x12, 500x12 ds 410x12 ds 360x12

Leg Press - 360x12, 520x12, 520x12, 520x12, 520x12

Leg Extensions - 175x10, 220x10, 220x10, 220x10

Leg Curls - 100x10, 120x10, 120x10, 120x8

Calf Raises (leg press machine) - 450x15x4 sets

Legs are smoked still and my pump was good but not great on Monday. Shoulder workout yesterday was relatively rushed, had a lot to do last night. Will not bother with posting since volume was unremarkable and the weights were not all that impressive either. Due to my schedule, I will be off until Friday!!!! Not happy about this but my body won't mind the chance to recover/grow I am sure.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Great numbers bro
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Great numbers bro
    Thanks, Ultima and Receptor are coming together to make this a fun little transition phase before my next big run.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

man I hear you on the no spotter thing. I never go above 100's on incline press without one...
    Working on living
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Friday morning blitzkreig - embracing my inner animal!

This morning's workout goes out to my buddy ArmyGuy; since he is unable to kill it I decided to do it for him! Holy crap AS-GT came back into my life and oh how much I missed it. Aggression this morning was at the inferno level; I scared many women and children . This workout was done fasted with 30 grams BC+EAA keeping me anabolic and fueling the rage.

PWO Supps:
    1 Receptor
    2 scoops AS-GT
    9 scoops BC+EAA
    25 sprays NO Infuse

Workout:
    Pull ups - BWx10x3 sets, BWx8

Deadlifts (raw, no chalk) - 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 255x3, 285x2, 285x2, 305x2 PR!!!! Deadlift PR fasted, oh man was I fired up, got some looks as I let out that noise only made doing a heavy deadlift... after this it was on!

Bent over BB Rows (overhand grip w/ wraps) - 135x8, 185x8x3 sets Man these were tough, back was shall we say, smoked!

Cable lat pulldowns - 10x4 sets, cable weights mean nothing, just activating the muscle some more and trust me I activated them.

Seated DB curls - 25x8, 35x8, 35x8, 40x8, 40x7

Preacher curls - 55x10, 85x10x2 sets time was a ticking and had to get to work.

NO Infuse - No crazy pumps today just some relative fullness... it was coming on bicep work just didn't have time to take it to the max like I wanted to. Tomorrow is chest and tris, oh its on like donkey kong tomorrow!

Man I was pumped
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Great workout bro!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

man I hear you on the no spotter thing. I never go above 100's on incline press without one...
    Tomorrow I am bringing out the 105s on DB bench, its time to finally get silly with this! The plan is this: 2 scoops AS-GT + 1 scoop Ultima intra drink. Man I want tomorrow to happen right now!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Great workout bro!
    Thanks man, it was fun. I know my deads are nothing to write home about but for my third real deadlift workout, getting 305x2 has me ecstatic.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

It's great progress! Trust me, it will only go up from there.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Great workout bro
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Great workout bro
    It was that for sure, felt the rage this morning that has been missing for a long time .
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

As always you keep killing it. What is all this mess about no spotter mean no heavy db's. How do you guys get into position? I can knee up 130's on incline and dump them if I need to, but I CAN NOT have anyone hand me the dumbbells up at the high level then lift. I need to handle the weight to lift it. It takes more out of me to stabilize a weight handed to me in position then to dumbbell dead lift from the floor sit them on my knees and knee them up on my own the key is to knee up with your elbow in at your side then rotate elbows out into position for the lift after getting both up and balanced.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

As always you keep killing it. What is all this mess about no spotter mean no heavy db's. How do you guys get into position? I can knee up 130's on incline and dump them if I need to, but I CAN NOT have anyone hand me the dumbbells up at the high level then lift. I need to handle the weight to lift it. It takes more out of me to stabilize a weight handed to me in position then to dumbbell dead lift from the floor sit them on my knees and knee them up on my own the key is to knee up with your elbow in at your side then rotate elbows out into position for the lift after getting both up and balanced.
    For me it is more of a confidence issue than inability to get he weight into position... I did get 105x7 on DB bench this Sunday. The ONLY noteworthy lift from my Sunday session.

I do need to try your method for incline though, all of your other suggestions have worked excellent so far, will report back if I have success.

** Man I am an idiot! This morning I ran over my gym bag with my car, forgot it was behind my car when I left, crushed my Ultima container so lost about 10-15 doses but salvaged maybe 2-5 depending on how many scoops I use. Man that pissed me off to no end this morning. My gym bag is a mess right now, can't wait to clean that up tonight.

Legs later tonight with some asphalt scented Ultima... yay!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

buahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    I know I shouldn't laugh Fin, but hells bells my friend that was a funny mental image!!!
    Working on living
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

buahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    I know I shouldn't laugh Fin, but hells bells my friend that was a funny mental image!!!
    You have no idea Major, I was cursing like R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket when I realized what I did... so mad at myself!!!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Morning shoulder work fasted style

I have things going on later tonight so hit the gym this morning for some shoulders/traps and was pretty happy with the workout all things considered.

PWO Supps:
    1 LG Receptor
    2 scoops AS-GT
    30 grams BC+EAA
    25 sprays NO Infuse

Workout:
    Arnold Press - 35x10, 50x8, 50x8, 50x8, 35x6 Strength is still lacking on these but I will keep doing them until I can do successful drop sets.

Rear delt (on peck deck machine) - 110x10, 120x10, 120x10, 120x10

Machine Military Press - 110x10, 140x10, 150x10, 150x10

Front/Side laterals - 25/17.5x10x3 sets

Shrugs - 105x10x4 sets (weight per side)

Called it a day after that. Crazy pump in shoulders/traps after this one. Very impressed since I have dialed my carbs back some as of late.

* This is going to be the last week of this log. I cannot say enough about NO Infuse and its efficacy as a supplement. It does exactly what it says and more. Final review will be later this week.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

oh you suck Fin!!!! Now I have to buy some NO Infuse... CURSE YOU!!!!!
    Working on living
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    * This is going to be the last week of this log. I cannot say enough about NO Infuse and its efficacy as a supplement. It does exactly what it says and more. Final review will be later this week.

I completely agree man. Love this stuff. I am on my last week as well. Sad days ahead.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

PR day on back and bis

Well well well, today was a roller coaster ride that looked to be going on the trip straight to hell but took a detour back to better things. More on that another time...

It was time to get into that Anadraulic State of mind, GT-SE style. And to make sure it stayed that way, some ULTIMAte intra drink had to show up for the party.

PWO Supps:
    1.25 AS-GT First PM workout with it in 3 weeks
    20 sprays NO Infuse
    2 scoops Ultima for intra enjoyment

Workout:
    Pull Ups - BWx10x4 sets These keep getting easier and my stabilizers are keeping the swinging to a minimum, only on the last set.

Deadlifts - 8x155, 5x185, 5x225, 5x225, 1x315 PR! rest 15 sec 1x315 again! Man I was freaking AMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Army you would have been proud buddy, my hoorah yell was loud and proud on both pulls.

DB Rows - 60x8, 85x6, 75x68x3 sets No grip and no straps, had to drop the weight so form was not sacrificed, a good decision if you ask me.

Seated rows - 110x10x3 sets Going for the burn, it happened!

Preacher curls - 65x10x2 sets, 75x8x2 sets Bis were shot but I was not done just yet...

Seated DB curls, hammer style - 35x6x2 sets, 35x8x2 sets Second wind and the weight kept going up easier. Burned it out with 25x15 at the end.

That was it, still smoked right now but man pulling 315 felt good. Deads are getting to be addicting, the challenge and the adrenaline rush I get I now crave every back day. I would love to pull 400 by the end of the year raw with just chalk. Now I need to find a gym that has a good deadlift area, Kleen if you are reading this you need to be there for this pull!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Great workout bro
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Nice lift my friend!
    Working on living
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Great workout bro
    Nice lift my friend!
    Considering how my day was going up to that point, the fact I was able to be in any mindset to lift was surprising let alone throwing a PR into the mix. Appreciate the comments guys, they keep me wanting to push harder every day.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Congrats on the PR! Even better when you reach an added plate to your bar.

Getting that tingly feeling just vicariously
    NEW LG LOG CHECK IT OUT
    if only bc Big Ron is in my avatar
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170780-lets-try-again.html
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys, the log is wrapping up and I would like to thank LG for letting me log NO Infuse, yet another effective LG product in its arsenal. Review is posted on page1.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Great review!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

great log Fin!!! you are a man among boys...
    Working on living
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Appreciate the candor Major, high praise from you. It is a great product and adds to the fun of workouts that's for sure. The added anti-inflammatory benefits in regards to joints is icing on the cake.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Has been a great log Fin!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Great review!!!
    Has been a great log Fin!
    Last post from me here guys: big thanks to LG and also all of my peeps that followed along! You have made me an addict to running logs, it just keeps getting more fun with each one. Now it's time to get onto my new one and everyone is welcome to join me there (since its not an LG log, I will let you do a search instead of posting it even though you all already subbed ).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OUFINNY gets pumped and Mesorphed with APS!
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 04:15 PM
  2. Replies: 356
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 09:41 AM
  3. Help OUFINNY design his next stack!
    By oufinny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 10:54 AM
  4. OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 502