Continuation Thread

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So apparently my other thread got deleted.

so i will pick it up here.

Tomorrow is mitts,

weighed in the lowest ive weighed in, in a very long time at 190.

This weight was severyly dehydrated and on atleast 14 hrs empty stomach.

Going to keep the training and diet how it is. only had 2 days in the gym for weights this week, and skipped arms and shoulders.

Shoulders are important for me to hit, i dont care much about arms as mine look fine IMO. or good enough for me, which is really all that matters. Abs looked good in the morning but i need to be real, and try and keep my diet good.

Starting PERFORM, IGF, CLEN tomorrow, im probably not allowed to mention my other supplement as ive been getting infractions.

so i will update tomorrow, i also need to figure out how to get that video on my computer to post up.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alrighty training and 40mcg clen..... not a great idea,

shot some igf1 bout 30 min ago, had to order new needles and syringes, no point in wasting a 3cc syringe for a little bit of igf.

will have to though until it get here but thats ok bc its 5/8 needles and i wouldnt shoot gear with that anyway.

did chest and back today also.

i never get jitters really, i get shakey more from my training then i do from the clen or anything else.

took some beta nox pre workout, i like it, however ehhhh profile could be better. Dark rage makes me nausaes but i have it and ill use it on an arm day. just a sample though

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What a morning

15 minute jog,

got home wanted a wrap for breakfast

turkey bacon 3 eggs whole wheat wrap salt pepper ketchup.

Got home was going to get a new phone, kissed the girlfriend then let my dog on my bed.

ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she didnt want the dog in the room, but its my room so we argues about that blah blah, she yelled screamed, i told her it was my room ect she has no say, and if she really cared to sleep in a different room in the house or leave, she yells and stomps some more, breakes up with me, i punch a hole through my door and gt my hand stuck in it.

and that was my morning ALL BEFORE 10 AM!!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so basically now im off T boosters never started perform and my libido is HIGH

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds rather....eventful brother. Hopefully things get better for ya!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill live man,

got my AM peeps for support, and the gym.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
checking in,

for the record Power Crunch protein bars are the tits!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice,

ill have some more igf hopefully wednesday thursday hoping its enough to last me.

when im off clen ill prolly use yohimbine and synephrine depending on if i get the synephrine. if not then just 6mg yohimbine in the AM or 3 am and 3 prebed.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice,

ill have some more igf hopefully wednesday thursday hoping its enough to last me.

when im off clen ill prolly use yohimbine and synephrine depending on if i get the synephrine. if not then just 6mg yohimbine in the AM or 3 am and 3 prebed.
why you're like IGF than PoweFULL and others?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What a morning

15 minute jog,

got home wanted a wrap for breakfast

turkey bacon 3 eggs whole wheat wrap salt pepper ketchup.

Got home was going to get a new phone, kissed the girlfriend then let my dog on my bed.

ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she didnt want the dog in the room, but its my room so we argues about that blah blah, she yelled screamed, i told her it was my room ect she has no say, and if she really cared to sleep in a different room in the house or leave, she yells and stomps some more, breakes up with me, i punch a hole through my door and gt my hand stuck in it.

and that was my morning ALL BEFORE 10 AM!!!!
damn man, day only got better right :lol:

I always tell a gf if you dont like it leave. they just sit there with a stupified look on their faces. Id choose my dog over a gf any day, serious. my dog is liek my fkcing kid

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
checking in,

for the record Power Crunch protein bars are the tits!!!

Dude those things are worse then candy bars for me!!! I can pound back a good 6 of them! hahaha love those things!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn lack of updates on my part.

added yohimbine hcl, 2.5 in the morning and 2.5mg pre bed with 1 rdrol.

yesterday i didnt lift, i did 100 pullups and 100 pushups. 2 sets of 50 pushups,

wide neutral grip pullups 40,
medium neutral grip pullups, 30
close grip pullups (palms away for those who are confused on what a pullup is lol) 30.

today i did bike sprints,

and my quad is still shot to shi t im soo pissed,im afraid to do anything with it that may bother it. standing on a bike and pedaling hurts stil but im ok walking, running it hurts a little.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn lack of updates on my part.

added yohimbine hcl, 2.5 in the morning and 2.5mg pre bed with 1 rdrol.

yesterday i didnt lift, i did 100 pullups and 100 pushups. 2 sets of 50 pushups,

wide neutral grip pullups 40,
medium neutral grip pullups, 30
close grip pullups (palms away for those who are confused on what a pullup is lol) 30.

today i did bike sprints,

and my quad is still shot to shi t im soo pissed,im afraid to do anything with it that may bother it. standing on a bike and pedaling hurts stil but im ok walking, running it hurts a little.

wait "2.5mg pre bed of Y"

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait "2.5mg pre bed of Y"
yes

im very tolerant to stims for some reason, i can take clen and sleep, i can take Ephedrine and sleep,

i can take mad expresso shots n sleep. i think im fuc ked up. hahah

ive used up to 29mg per day of yohimbine HCL

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes

im very tolerant to stims for some reason, i can take clen and sleep, i can take Ephedrine and sleep,

i can take mad expresso shots n sleep. i think im fuc ked up. hahah

ive used up to 29mg per day of yohimbine HCL
Gezzzzz man :box:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im a fuc king baller bro, i can handle the most retarted **** no one shoiuld do lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like Methyl Cocaine LOL
id have to try it to let you know,

Speed i was ok on lol years back.

ive always had tolerance to stims. its ****ed up.

but i took a long ass break from them.

i stay away from caffenine . i hate it because i just dont want to use such high doses that may cause high cortisol responce.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id have to try it to let you know,

Speed i was ok on lol years back.

ive always had tolerance to stims. its ****ed up.

but i took a long ass break from them.

i stay away from caffenine . i hate it because i just dont want to use such high doses that may cause high cortisol responce.
interesting

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol ill experiment bro, you dont wanna try something? pass it to crazy hell get it done.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
starting to up my dose of clen and yohimbine

i think im going to just keep at it with clen and yohimbine

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stoped clen and yohimbine and IGF,

going to pick it up again soonish,

getting shredded,

havent lifted in weeks,

just been doin 200 pushups and 100 pullups 3-4x a week.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stoped clen and yohimbine and IGF,

going to pick it up again soonish,

getting shredded,

havent lifted in weeks,

just been doin 200 pushups and 100 pullups 3-4x a week.

why you stop?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
went for a run last night,

went OK.

Thinkin of adding clen back in EOD at 60mcg.

im also thinking bout doing EITHER

testo PERFORM
or
Perform Primal male.

leaning toward testo perform, then another time perform primal male.

also i have IGH1, and HGH pro.

What to use>?

im going to be fighting august 13th, and i wanna be in week 3ish by the time i fight.

what should i do fellas.

Koz

Awards
Subbed.

Bro, you must be sitting on a massive stack of different supps. Did you knock off a Vitamin Shoppe or somethin?

Got the ingredients for the fatburner set yet? If you do, PM or email me. I will do some searches for studies and start drafting a writeup.

I'm so feckin bored right now. Twiddling my thumbs til I start my job the 19th, but after that point I know I'll be swamped.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill toss it to u when in production by next monday, sorry cant be sooner.

either way, things are goin fairly decent.

may be sparring tomorrow, start all T boosters, GH increases this friday or monday.

the guy im fighting pulled out of the fight, luckily theres enough time to find someone else.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he removed the tampon to fasted and cused more bleeding?

i duno,

soooo im pretty f'in lean right now and i hardly lift weights.

i feel like im going to blow up when i lift aggain, which would be good cuz i wanna be at 215 and this bodyfat. which may happen as i rebound off the fight back to 195 then back on cycle and lifting heavy as fook.

i gotta see how i look on low carb bc im sensitive to them but been uppin recompadrol dose to anywhere from 8-12 caps a day, and just sheddin fat.

Koz

Awards
he removed the tampon to fasted and cused more bleeding?

i duno,

soooo im pretty f'in lean right now and i hardly lift weights.

i feel like im going to blow up when i lift aggain, which would be good cuz i wanna be at 215 and this bodyfat. which may happen as i rebound off the fight back to 195 then back on cycle and lifting heavy as fook.

i gotta see how i look on low carb bc im sensitive to them but been uppin recompadrol dose to anywhere from 8-12 caps a day, and just sheddin fat.
I haveta imagine that much recompadrol every day + some clen = major win.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haveta imagine that much recompadrol every day + some clen = major win.
yea, i have been off everything though for like a week or 2,

just rdrol, not gunna start up anything except testopro perform and maybe LGs IGH1.

Koz

Awards
ever use albuterol? how'd it compare?

from what i've heard there's not much difference, except for how many and how often you take 'em (due to their diff half lives).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ever use albuterol? how'd it compare?

from what i've heard there's not much difference, except for how many and how often you take 'em (due to their diff half lives).
clen blows it outta the water, albuterol i noticed nothing, and yes pharm grade

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im all kindsa ****ed up... ready to call it quits, injuries are setting me way back to no mit work, or sparring.

i ****in hate this. i want to rest for 2 full weeks only do plyos no mitts, no sparring then make weight and go in an bang

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im all kindsa ****ed up... ready to call it quits, injuries are setting me way back to no mit work, or sparring.

i ****in hate this. i want to rest for 2 full weeks only do plyos no mitts, no sparring then make weight and go in an bang
Damn man!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn man!
yea man 29 days till the fight hoping ice and 2 days rest will help, then start up on monday, wont call it quits till 3 weeks out if need be this way they can find a nother fighter, however the plan is to fight. i can work through the wrist issue during the fight

but not the leg. that ****s wrecked for atleast 2 more weeks.