Please help muscle gain

wanttobebig35

Awards
Can you help me. I am thirty five and have been working out for the past year and half. I have gained over forty pounds. Can you suggest some sort stack for me. Would like to put on another twenty pounds. Thanks for the help.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
40 pounds in a year and a half? I think you're on the right track hoss, as long as it's semi clean weight.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Can you help me. I am thirty five and have been working out for the past year and half. I have gained over forty pounds. Can you suggest some sort stack for me. Would like to put on another twenty pounds. Thanks for the help.
Not wanting to sound disrespectful but what sort of weight gain is it?

Looking big with our clothes on is one thing , but stripping off on the beach to reveal blubber is another.

By all means gain weight but good quality weight

wanttobebig35

Awards
In the beginning it was mainly muscle. In the past 5 or 6 months I have put some blubber. Still not looking fat by any means. That is one reason I started doing some research and ran acroos this website. There is so much info here it is just hard to figure at who advise to listen and if it will work for me.

wanttobebig35

Awards
I was thinking about Cynostane and Epistane. Any Thoughts?

wanttobebig35

Awards
I have also heard good things about TT-40 Xtreme and Trenadrol. Any thoughts? Thanks for all the help.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I have gained over forty pounds----how ?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about Cynostane and Epistane. Any Thoughts?
I wouldn't suggest prohormones unless you do all your research.

If you have done your research, epistane is a good strarting PH.

wanttobebig35

Awards
I have been taking whey protein everyday and I try workout 4 or 5 days a weeks for the past 18 months. But I feel I am at a stand still.

wanttobebig35

Awards
I wouldn't suggest prohormones unless you do all your research.

If you have done your research, epistane is a good strarting PH.
Would you stack that with anything? Would I take the recommened dose or take more? Thanks

wanttobebig35

Awards
Oh and I was consuming about 250 grams of protein and 3500 calores. I was always eating!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No offense bro, but you need to start out with some natural supplements before you jump into Prohormones.

Look into the Swole stack or Drive/RPM and let us know what you think...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
No offense bro, but you need to start out with some natural supplements before you jump into Prohormones.

Look into the Swole stack or Drive/RPM and let us know what you think...
yea see what can be done using natural supplements first .there are some good stacks out there -

prohormones /ds you really need to do your homework because if you dont get things right and prepare yourself for every eventuallity ie things that could go wrong, they are more trouble than their worth