??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finaflex ALC + CLA

If anyone out there has any suggestions for me, I would very much appreciate it. As I have mentioned in other threads I am a beta tester for Redefine Nutrition products, well I am trying to figure out a way to truly test how much this new product Finaflex ALC + CLA actually helps alone. I understand that Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC) is a highly bioavailable form of the amino acid L- Carnitine that ignites your cells to use fat as energy and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a fatty acid that has been shown in clinical studies to help burn fat, increase lean muscle, and enhance fat burning. I have taken this product in conjunction with other products, but never alone, always just believing it is more of a combo style product and not one that has serious enough effects on it’s own. How should I test this product to isolate its effectiveness? Should I run it alone, say during a post cycle, similar to the way I tested Methyl Ice as posted in previous threads....I don’t know? Any ideas?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK, I seemed to have a little miscommunication with my company and the Mod’s here at Anabolicminds.com, I believe we have it all straightened out now and I am now allowed to promote the company I work for & myself as a representative of that company.

Hello fellow exercise and nutrition buff’s, I would like to introduce myself as an official representative for Redefine Nutrition. Redefined Nutrition is the maker of FINAFLEX products. My name is Dr. Albert Scott, I am a Chiropractor by trade and personally, have been weightlifting for over 20 years. Chiropractically, I have worked with and treated a large number of collegiate and professional athletes as well as your typical self -trained athlete from the gym, like myself.

The reason why I am here introducing myself today is to offer my services as an official representative of Redefine Nutrition to help answer any questions out there about our products.

Also, be advised that within a matter of days we (Redefine Nutrition) should have its very own Forum in which I will send links to all my friends and the people who have followed me on my logs and people I have followed as well... Thanks guys for all the support!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finaflex ALC + CLA

If anyone out there has any suggestions for me, I would very much appreciate it. As I have mentioned in other threads I am a beta tester for Redefine Nutrition products, well I am trying to figure out a way to truly test how much this new product Finaflex ALC + CLA actually helps alone. I understand that Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC) is a highly bioavailable form of the amino acid L- Carnitine that ignites your cells to use fat as energy and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a fatty acid that has been shown in clinical studies to help burn fat, increase lean muscle, and enhance fat burning. I have taken this product in conjunction with other products, but never alone, always just believing it is more of a combo style product and not one that has serious enough effects on it’s own. How should I test this product to isolate its effectiveness? Should I run it alone, say during a post cycle, similar to the way I tested Methyl Ice as posted in previous threads....I don’t know? Any ideas?

look this Albert

http://www.ergo-log.com/carncarb.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/clabodybuilders.html

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn... where were you like 4 mos. ago when I posted that originally, that was some really good information. So basically, you may correct me if I'm wrong, from what I read, which is about what I thought of the product from the get go, is that it works, just not well enough alone to see noticeable results as a bodybuilder or powerlifter. It is best used by bodybuilders when doing a cutting cycle/phase to help maintain lean body mass, keeping the body from going into a catabolic state. Also, because of its positive effects on stamina in triathletes and distance runners, I would say it also helps maximize glycogen storages in a bodybuilder on a cutting cycle while taking minimal carbs. So in no way is this product the end all... do all, but during a cutting cycle, it sure could help, especially when stacked with other things for a bodybuilder/athlete achieve his/her weight loss goals, while not sacrificing very crucial hard earned lean muscle!

AL - ScottyDoc