Thermogum review 1/10

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Received some samples from nutraplanet. Flavor was alot better then ripped fuels gum. However, it only lasted about 4 minutes before falling apart and sticking to my teeth, tounge, and roof of my mouth... :(

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a sample from an unstable batch. I've gone through several packs, and never had an issue. Good stuff.

Maybe get another sample. Give it a second try.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear, but lonewolf0420's post sounds probable.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a sample from an unstable batch. I've gone through several packs, and never had an issue. Good stuff.

Maybe get another sample. Give it a second try.
Yeah sounds me that is the case, let DSADE know, he'll take care of you.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh boy, that's a big thing with the gum base. I remember I was at a trade show and gobbled a few pieces of "Male Sexual Prowess" gum (Muira Puima, Maca, etc). Within 60 seconds the gum separated and crumbled and I couldn't even get the pieces out of my mouth.

Thermogum's a cool idea, but working with gum bases is a tricky devil.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy, that's a big thing with the gum base. I remember I was at a trade show and gobbled a few pieces of "Male Sexual Prowess" gum (Muira Puima, Maca, etc). Within 60 seconds the gum separated and crumbled and I couldn't even get the pieces out of my mouth.

Thermogum's a cool idea, but working with gum bases is a tricky devil.
lucky for us, DSADE is a trickier devil :sgrin:

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I could see it being bad batch. Everything else I have tried from RPN has been top notch and i'm sure DSADE wouldn't sell it if it all turned out like this. Maybe the heat from being in the back of a ups truck?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I could see it being bad batch. Everything else I have tried from RPN has been top notch and i'm sure DSADE wouldn't sell it if it all turned out like this. Maybe the heat from being in the back of a ups truck?
I've had issues with several gums. Spry being one of the bigger, more popular brands, where some pieces last hours before falling apart, others from the same pack only last minutes.

So far with Thermogum, new and old lots, I haven't had much of an issue with this that I've noticed.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Every thermo gum sample I have gotten from Nutra was a good sample; didnt fall apart in my mouth or anything.. Dont really like the flavor, but i got stimmed..

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sample batches we sent to the olympia were all done well. If the pouch happened to get pierced or under pressure from transit, I can see the gum falling apart. Hopefully the next samples you get from Nutra will be of the normal kind. Kind of harsh to give a 1/10 on a possibly damaged sample. If you send me your address, I'll send you a a full pack.

Monk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0