Thermogum review 1/10

  1. Registered User
    Quinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0

    Thermogum review 1/10


    Received some samples from nutraplanet. Flavor was alot better then ripped fuels gum. However, it only lasted about 4 minutes before falling apart and sticking to my teeth, tounge, and roof of my mouth...

  2. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    Maybe a sample from an unstable batch. I've gone through several packs, and never had an issue. Good stuff.

    Maybe get another sample. Give it a second try.
  3. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Answers
    0


    sorry to hear, but lonewolf0420's post sounds probable.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Maybe a sample from an unstable batch. I've gone through several packs, and never had an issue. Good stuff.

    Maybe get another sample. Give it a second try.
    Yeah sounds me that is the case, let DSADE know, he'll take care of you.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    GregW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    259
    Answers
    0


    Oh boy, that's a big thing with the gum base. I remember I was at a trade show and gobbled a few pieces of "Male Sexual Prowess" gum (Muira Puima, Maca, etc). Within 60 seconds the gum separated and crumbled and I couldn't even get the pieces out of my mouth.

    Thermogum's a cool idea, but working with gum bases is a tricky devil.
  6. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Oh boy, that's a big thing with the gum base. I remember I was at a trade show and gobbled a few pieces of "Male Sexual Prowess" gum (Muira Puima, Maca, etc). Within 60 seconds the gum separated and crumbled and I couldn't even get the pieces out of my mouth.

    Thermogum's a cool idea, but working with gum bases is a tricky devil.
    lucky for us, DSADE is a trickier devil
  7. Registered User
    Quinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0


    I could see it being bad batch. Everything else I have tried from RPN has been top notch and i'm sure DSADE wouldn't sell it if it all turned out like this. Maybe the heat from being in the back of a ups truck?
  8. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    I could see it being bad batch. Everything else I have tried from RPN has been top notch and i'm sure DSADE wouldn't sell it if it all turned out like this. Maybe the heat from being in the back of a ups truck?
    I've had issues with several gums. Spry being one of the bigger, more popular brands, where some pieces last hours before falling apart, others from the same pack only last minutes.

    So far with Thermogum, new and old lots, I haven't had much of an issue with this that I've noticed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    Every thermo gum sample I have gotten from Nutra was a good sample; didnt fall apart in my mouth or anything.. Dont really like the flavor, but i got stimmed..
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,460
    Answers
    0


    The sample batches we sent to the olympia were all done well. If the pouch happened to get pierced or under pressure from transit, I can see the gum falling apart. Hopefully the next samples you get from Nutra will be of the normal kind. Kind of harsh to give a 1/10 on a possibly damaged sample. If you send me your address, I'll send you a a full pack.

    Monk
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in