Muscle Warfare NAPLAM

1. Registered User

Question Muscle Warfare NAPLAM

Has anyone tried naplam? Or read/heard reviews on it? I'm looking for a pre-workout and deciding between

Jack3d

Anadraulic gt

Presurge unleashed

Muscle warefare naplam

Naplam ingredients seems promising but no reviews and it is not in major online stores yet, since is a pending product.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

i just saw this stuff for the first time the other day, i dunno it's a new company i believe and the the place i saw it didn't an ingredient profile

i love jack3d as my preworkout of choice, i'm currently using anadraulic state gt and liking it a lot, you get the i want to attack the weights feeling on it, it isn't stim'd like jack3d.......i kind of want to try anadraulic state gt 45-100 before workout and some jack3d about 20-25 minutes before my workout, might be kind of crazy

either way i'd stay with the stuff that is tried and true by a reliable company
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.

i've used the jacked, and got used to it, took a break and picked up some asgt during the sale, it's not bad. it keeps me focused in the gym, but jacked made feel more energetic, that would be a jittery combo gotti lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy74 View Post
    i've used the jacked, and got used to it, took a break and picked up some asgt during the sale, it's not bad. it keeps me focused in the gym, but jacked made feel more energetic, that would be a jittery combo gotti lol
    well i figure i get the nice killer mentality on asgt, i get good energy and kind of agressive attitude towards the weights on jack3d, together i'll have all the energy i need to kill it...might start chewing the iron
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  5. Registered User

Yea, naplam is a pending product. Went to musclewarfare.com and read the description. It sems so promising..it contains no creatine, no dyes, no fillers, no fat storing sugars. At dpsnutriton, is running for 44.95...idk..tough decision bc they absoloutly no REVIEWS lol.

As far as jacked - I like the fact that it dosent contain, the dyes, sugars, artifical colors, etc. But has creatine mono...my body dosent respond well to mono...I seem to retain water weight. My goal is to shred up.

This is my stack for now -

Xero limits eponox
    Lean xtreme
    Adrenalean
    Glycobol
    Rpm (is okay, but rather a powder pre wrkout)
    Drive (not feeling this at all)
    Sesamin
    Alpha T-2

...now NEED a NEW pre workout lol
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Hey Everyone, I was lucky enough to get a sample of Napalm by Muscle Warfare today. I'm always a little skeptical about pre-trainers (i make my own version) But i decided to try Napalm and what a product.

Energy:10/10 Energy throughout my workout was just insane, i felt as though i could have stayed in the gym for hours lifting with no drama. I did back today which is always really brutal. I added weight and reps to almost everything.

Focus:10/10 I really felt this kick in, i couldn't get to the gym quick enough to workout. I have never been so focused on my workout. I was still able to perform everything slow and controlled way. I really noticed a difference compared to other products.

Pump: 10/10 This felt amazing and when i got to biceps the pump was incredible, i thought i was looking a someone else. I should have measured it but it was crazy. I got a great pump from my back too which i rarely feel.

Endurance: 10/10 Like i said i felt as though i could have stayed for hours. Even during cardio at the end i was still pumping. Some products don't last but this one sure did.

Overall: 10/10 This is an amazing pre-trainer and i would recommend this to anyone. I wonder with prolonged use weather i'll build a tolerance, this is yet to be seem, but overall AMAZING

Thanks Muscle Warfare for a great product, i'll be buying it.!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Warfare
    By marshallu14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 03:50 PM
  2. Muscle Warfare = New MuscleTech???
    By fidget324 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 04:00 PM
  3. Muscle Warfare??
    By bigjoe3636 in forum Supplements