Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 9 of 22 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Definitely keep us posted. I bumped to 10 for this week and next. Expecting to see a bit more recomp. This is one HELL of a partitioner! I'm very impressed!
    totally agree my friend, and that 314 for 14 you posted was just amazing!!!! wish my chest had that strength right now. In time though!!! Muahahahahahahahaha
    Working on living

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.1%

Great workout AG
    I will work for supplements!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    totally agree my friend, and that 314 for 14 you posted was just amazing!!!! wish my chest had that strength right now. In time though!!! Muahahahahahahahaha
    AG, the strength on this is just CRAZY! I think you'll agree. And as far as getting 315 for 14 on the bench, I have no doubt you'll soon be joining me! Then we can start our own group on AM....and have TG and all the other crazy fools on there! Can't wait...
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

that would be MONEY!!! Right now I could probably only hit a few reps on 315 because I reworked my grip widening it. That dropped my weight considerably. At my high point I hit 375 for 3-4. Going to start a "Sexy Recomp" soon and for 30 days I will just be hitting 15 reps on everything. Haven't done this in about 2 years, so I figure it is time for a start. I need to cut some BF big time. Would love to get around 8% and just stay there... then build the strength back up working bench heavily
    Working on living
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

that would be MONEY!!! Right now I could probably only hit a few reps on 315 because I reworked my grip widening it. That dropped my weight considerably. At my high point I hit 375 for 3-4. Going to start a "Sexy Recomp" soon and for 30 days I will just be hitting 15 reps on everything. Haven't done this in about 2 years, so I figure it is time for a start. I need to cut some BF big time. Would love to get around 8% and just stay there... then build the strength back up working bench heavily
    Sounds like a plan, Major!!!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Going to start a "Sexy Recomp" soon and for 30 days I will just be hitting 15 reps on everything. Haven't done this in about 2 years, so I figure it is time for a start. I need to cut some BF big time. Would love to get around 8% and just stay there... then build the strength back up working bench heavily
    Sounds like a plan, Major!!!
    Very wise plan indeed, Major.

I'm at the leanest I have even been right now. I've been holding at 9% bodyfat for months now.
    It's nice getting looks from younger women and compliments too. I like looking strong as well as being strong.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Very wise plan indeed, Major.

I'm at the leanest I have even been right now. I've been holding at 9% bodyfat for months now.
    It's nice getting looks from younger women and compliments too. I like looking strong as well as being strong.
    TG you have to be looking pretty intimidating at 9% and 250+ pounds. Great work, seems like your injectible cycle has treated you well .

Major, you have the same goal I do that is to get to right at 10% and stay there and kind of do a perpetual recomp with the occasional cut to lose 1-2% for the summer months. Easier said than done though!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

True my friends. I need to cut about 7% and that will not be easy... if I can manage between 1-2% a month, then December won't be an issue. I just really want to keep my gains. Going to run trifecta at a mega dose for 8 weeks with a few other goodies to increase LBM at the same time .... am open to any and all suggestions though. Main thing is upping my cardio from nothing, which is what I am at right now, to four a week with extra army PT thrown in as well... thoughts from the crew???
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

True my friends. I need to cut about 7% and that will not be easy... if I can manage between 1-2% a month, then December won't be an issue. I just really want to keep my gains. Going to run trifecta at a mega dose for 8 weeks with a few other goodies to increase LBM at the same time .... am open to any and all suggestions though. Main thing is upping my cardio from nothing, which is what I am at right now, to four a week with extra army PT thrown in as well... thoughts from the crew???
    You should get pretty good recomp with a mild calorie surplus. It has to be organized and disciplined to stay in the parameters. 100-200 calorie a day surplus.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

Agreed my friend. Will be relying on guys like you to help keep me straight ... won't be easy for a guy with 7 1/2 kids and who loves cooking!!! LOL
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Agreed my friend. Will be relying on guys like you to help keep me straight ... won't be easy for a guy with 7 1/2 kids and who loves cooking!!! LOL
    You have to plan, cook your food in batches... ahead of time.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

Lol you ever tried raising 6 sons???? I pre cooked $25 worth of chicken breasts once... when I got home from work there was a few bones left.... man teenagers eat a lot. My oldest is near 15, and is almost 6' already and wears size 12 shoe!!!! He eats like a horse.. oh well... will still give it a go. Perhaps disguise the food with broccoli on top.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Lol you ever tried raising 6 sons???? I pre cooked $25 worth of chicken breasts once... when I got home from work there was a few bones left.... man teenagers eat a lot. My oldest is near 15, and is almost 6' already and wears size 12 shoe!!!! He eats like a horse.. oh well... will still give it a go. Perhaps disguise the food with broccoli on top.
    Been there, eaten all the food before! Heck I used to cook a pound of pasta and eat most of it for a meal... think about how many carbs that is!!!! Man it is fun when you are young and have major test going through you and there is not enough food in sight. AG you must have it rough though, literally having to hide your food or else, makes so thrilled to have teenage boys in the future. They will find out what happens when they take Dad's food, its called cleaning the garage in 100 degree TX heat, LOL!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Yah that would be a problem, you would either have to hide your food stash or do some cadet type discipline for raiding Dad's stash....
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow, six sons, huh? "I have overCOME..."- Army Guy

LOL! Anyway, I only have one and he's 17, 6'4" with a size 14 sneaker. When he comes to visit, he eats me out of house and home! I mean, once we had an eating contest at a buffet (we guys do some stupid things) and he won, hands down! He was just sickening, LOL. I asked him if he had a tapeworm. He laughed and said his mother asked him the same thing.
    -My Best Friend
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%

Test Prop+Tren Ace+ Winstrol = 100% win.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Test Prop+ Tren Ace= some very abused cadets!!!!!
    -My Best Friend
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hear you there major, 14 yrs old 6'2, size 13 shoes, still growing! 11yr girl 5'4 size 7s... trying to get boy child to the gym, shoulders are as broad as mine, has natural v-shape and good arms

BTW great workout, way to go on the 150 PR! NataD, I upped dose to 9 yesterday, day 15 and upped formadrol to 3 per day, plan to run that through to week 6 and then week 7 & 8, run 10 and 4... if i have done my maths correctly, i should have exactly enough NataD for that and enough formadrol for a good few weeks of tapered PCT

When do you think you noticed the NataD kicking in? how many days +/-?
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

For me it took a few weeks, but definitely feeling it now. As for the great supps you guys suggested I would love to run them. But against rules big time. I already get accused all the time of being on gear and have to piss in a cup periodically. Any way... perhaps some day. I think I will be good with the ph's but still need to be careful... stupid rules.... lol.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

LMAO geez what r yall feeding yalls kids? Growing some monsters. I dont think I will ever have to worry about feeding a man child maybe a fat ass but no man child.

Alright so Im back and just caught up with all the happenings.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

For me it took a few weeks, but definitely feeling it now. As for the great supps you guys suggested I would love to run them. But against rules big time. I already get accused all the time of being on gear and have to piss in a cup periodically. Any way... perhaps some day. I think I will be good with the ph's but still need to be careful... stupid rules.... lol.
    yah what holds me back is I have a very strong HPTA and don't want to become dependant on gear. I will do one more natural show and then decide what I am going to do.

Once I start to slow down maybe HRT level dosing would be ok.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Sounds pretty heavy duty for us potential first timers...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I like it...my first-time cycle's gonna be Dbol, Test E, Proviron and Var...(salivating).
    -My Best Friend
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Isn't test and tren E the base of almost all injectible stacks? I swear I read that somewhere... That is one aggressive cycle though, not for the faint of heart I am sure.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I like it...my first-time cycle's gonna be Dbol, Test E, Proviron and Var...(salivating).
    Correction: Var, Test E, and Proviron...wanna keep those gains as lean as possible...thanks TG!!
    -My Best Friend
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Correction: Var, Test E, and Proviron...wanna keep those gains as lean as possible...thanks TG!!
    So Var is your kickstart and Proviron is your hardener/DHT I have done no research on Proviron or Var for that matter. Seems a lot of people use dbol for kickstart.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So Var is your kickstart and Proviron is your hardener/DHT I have done no research on Proviron or Var for that matter. Seems a lot of people use dbol for kickstart.
    Right...TG highly recommended I drop the D-Bol and stick with the var because of my size. Remember, it's lean gains we're after. I guess he's saying the D-Bol would add too much bloat.
    Besides, the Proviron would definitely "harden" me up from what I've read...in more ways than one. See, I'm not the ONLY Dirty Ol' Man on here!!!!!
    -My Best Friend
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.95%

Right...TG highly recommended I drop the D-Bol and stick with the var because of my size. Remember, it's lean gains we're after. I guess he's saying the D-Bol would add too much bloat.
    Besides, the Proviron would definitely "harden" me up from what I've read...in more ways than one. See, I'm not the ONLY Dirty Ol' Man on here!!!!!
    Good stuff man u wull def enjoy that stack, o love the VAR and Proviron

VAR definitely not a kickstart tho, it takes a while to see the effects

Infact id suggest maybe using it as a bridge into ur inj s.b run for minimum 8 weeks IMO or use it on the back end of ur cycle
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Good stuff man u wull def enjoy that stack, o love the VAR and Proviron

VAR definitely not a kickstart tho, it takes a while to see the effects

Infact id suggest maybe using it as a bridge into ur inj s.b run for minimum 8 weeks IMO or use it on the back end of ur cycle
    What would you use to kick it off...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Isn't test and tren E the base of almost all injectible stacks? I swear I read that somewhere... That is one aggressive cycle though, not for the faint of heart I am sure.
    I love how seriously you guys took me. That was intended to be tongue in cheek.

Test is the base for all injectable stacks... tren is pretty heavy duty stuff. I'll be running a Test-E cycle with a Dbol kicker here soon though.

The Test/Tren/Winny would cut you the fudge up though. Probably would have a few sides along the way lol.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.95%

One of none aromatizing PH's like Superdrol, Spawn (epi/tren), tren X, Oral Tren to keep it dry if its a bulker then the Dbol or Oxy

But for a 1st cyccle wouldnt use any of the above unless you are already familiar with the compound

To much going on and your not gonna know whats what in terms of side effects

I personally opted with epi/tren as kick-start for my 1st inj cycle because i had ran twice before and was familiar with the sides and was comfortable i would be able to differentiate those with any sides associated with the test

I have been extremely fortunate in that i have had absolutely no side effects my bottle of Armomasin remains unopened.. So much so i even recently did a 30 day run of Dbol mid cycle still no estro sides or bloat.

But your just not gonna know your estro sensetivity until your 1st cycle we are all different and react differently to the various compounds, its a learn as you go process.

Majority will prob say just run Test for ur 1st cycle but i decided to push the envelope havinf said that i had pre blood taken and 2 more sice the start and i monitor both my HR with a monitor in the gym and regular BP tests

Oh and i used VAR as a bridge into the inj dropping at day 14 for total of 8 weeks loved it so much i just threw it back in for the home stretch and the Proviron while not an AI has been enough to prevent any estro sides for me, that was a gamble but its a very mild compound in terms of toxicity and so many other added benefits
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%

First cycle - Test cyp or Test E 500mg/week 12-16 weeks.

If you want to kickstart it, I'd suggest Dbol or a DS like Superdrol, Phera, or Epistane for 4-5 weeks depending on the hormone and dose.

I am going to be doing 12-14 weeks of Test E at 500mg, with a 30mg for 4-5 week Dbol kicker.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

First cycle - Test cyp or Test E 500mg/week 12-16 weeks.

If you want to kickstart it, I'd suggest Dbol or a DS like Superdrol, Phera, or Epistane for 4-5 weeks depending on the hormone and dose.

I am going to be doing 12-14 weeks of Test E at 500mg, with a 30mg for 4-5 week Dbol kicker.
    Cool. I have run SD and Phera twice before, and Epistane once, so I'm familiar with them. Is that 500 mg one shot or split up during the week?
    -My Best Friend
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

man great info coming through here!!! Wish I could run that... perhaps the Epi or other PH's... the injectibles are just begging me to get an Article 15 lol stupid rules...

Little confession here though... walked out of the latrine yesterday and the knee (which has been doing well this month) decided it was going to have a fit. The ligament on the inner side from the muscle to the kneecap popped... There was an audible popping sound, and had there not been a wall there I would have been down. Who would have known that something as violent as taking a piss would have had this kind of an effect on me... I went and sat in my car away from the cadets for most of the afternoon... could barely walk for that whole time... Things a bit better today... it makes me grit to walk without a limp in front of these guys... never show weakness!!!! 2 weeks until surgery...
    So today's lift, and yes I still went!!! were all seated.
    Incline HS pyramids up and down with the down being dropsets without rest-
    from 0 up to 4 plates per side which I only got 2 times
    Cable crossovers with the same pyramid
    8 total sets
    Cable front pulldowns wide grip-
    up to 240 for 8 reps then drop sets
    straight arm kickbacks (to give the elbow a rest)
    used a 35 but wanted to keep it light
    HS Preacher curls pyramid up and down
    1 plate at a time until 4 plates which I only got 1.5 times... got it 2 times last week. Stupid knee
    The seated Military Press station was taken by some freak doing curls, so I went to the standing one and kept it light, knee wrapped
    135 was the heaviest...
    Working on living
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.95%

man great info coming through here!!! Wish I could run that... perhaps the Epi or other PH's... the injectibles are just begging me to get an Article 15 lol stupid rules...

Little confession here though... walked out of the latrine yesterday and the knee (which has been doing well this month) decided it was going to have a fit. The ligament on the inner side from the muscle to the kneecap popped... There was an audible popping sound, and had there not been a wall there I would have been down. Who would have known that something as violent as taking a piss would have had this kind of an effect on me... I went and sat in my car away from the cadets for most of the afternoon... could barely walk for that whole time... Things a bit better today... it makes me grit to walk without a limp in front of these guys... never show weakness!!!! 2 weeks until surgery...
    8 total sets
    1 plate at a time until 4 plates which I only got 1.5 times... got it 2 times last week. Stupid knee
    The seated Military Press station was taken by some freak doing curls, so I went to the standing one and kept it light, knee wrapped
    135 was the heaviest...
    Made in the USA

Eat clean, piss dirty
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

8 total sets
    135 was the heaviest...
    I was under the impression officers couldn't get article 15s lol? More like court marshal right?
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

A reason y I am waiting to PTW lol.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

... it makes me grit to walk without a limp in front of these guys... never show weakness!!!! 2 weeks until surgery...
    So today's lift, and yes I still went!!!
    I like your style Major. So many guys take a day off because they're tired, not feeling well, or have an upset tummy, or a hangnail.........all weak excuses!!!

You can tell when someone is serious about their lifting. They get to the weightroom even when they feel like hammered shit.
    Separates the men from the boys.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I like your style Major. So many guys take a day off because they're tired, not feeling well, or have an upset tummy, or a hangnail.........all weak excuses!!!

You can tell when someone is serious about their lifting. They get to the weightroom even when they feel like hammered shit.
    Separates the men from the boys.
    Nothing scares me more than taking a day off the gym, unless I have really injured the body part I am to work or doing an exercise may cause an injury I am there. If I hurt my leg, what the fug does that matter on chest day!! lol I hate unplanned time off and can't remember the last time I took an unplanned day off...

Ohhh I lie, I took a week off when I tore the cap muscle in my shoulder, in my defence I could not squat either but could have done some leg press I guess.... doctors orders you know.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Everything but the kitchen sink log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8