Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 7 of 29 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    No offense AG but you would make one bad*** Marine strictly based on your killer attitude!
    Trust me they are getting empathy training too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

    •   
       


  2. I love Robot Chicken.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  3. Does anyone in here watch Squidbillies?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Does anyone in here watch Squidbillies?
    I have seen it before but I wouldn't say I am familiar with it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  5. Well apparently Im like right in the middle of where they are talking about lol

  6. sorry for the lack of updates guys but today has been NUTS. only got to yell at 2 cadets so far, so I am ready for more blood... DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!!! Muahahahahahaha
    Will check up in all of your logs as soon as I am able. For now please know I am giving these kids HELL!!!! lol
    Working on living

  7. ok guys real quick update...
    went to bed at 2315 last night (11:15 pm for you civilians) and was up at 0300 this morning for a fire drill / urinalysis with the cadets. Holy crap 0300 is early!!!!
    HOWEVER... happiness is yelling at cadets who are sound asleep at the top of your lungs causing at least 1 female to cry while running out the door to the formation area... tear wipe... life is good!!! I always wanted to do that!!!
    Working on living

  8. lol Awesome stuff!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Ok guys typing with big fingers on this Droid... not easy!!!!
    We had the fire alarm and made a female cadet cry lol. I actually took a picture, but the picture was to dark. LOL. Had 30 minutes for the lift today.
    DB incline
    3 sets 100's
    SS
    Tricep cable two hand ext with. Front and back....
    3 sets
    Wide pull downs
    3 sets 220
    Curls
    Random 6 sets
    Shoulder machine press
    3 sets

    ASGT saved me today with no sleep...3 scoops.... mmmmmmmm

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    ok guys real quick update...
    went to bed at 2315 last night (11:15 pm for you civilians) and was up at 0300 this morning for a fire drill / urinalysis with the cadets. Holy crap 0300 is early!!!!
    HOWEVER... happiness is yelling at cadets who are sound asleep at the top of your lungs causing at least 1 female to cry while running out the door to the formation area... tear wipe... life is good!!! I always wanted to do that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Ok guys typing with big fingers on this Droid... not easy!!!!
    We had the fire alarm and made a female cadet cry lol. I actually took a picture, but the picture was to dark. LOL. Had 30 minutes for the lift today.
    DB incline
    3 sets 100's
    SS
    Tricep cable two hand ext with. Front and back....
    3 sets
    Wide pull downs
    3 sets 220
    Curls
    Random 6 sets
    Shoulder machine press
    3 sets

    ASGT saved me today with no sleep...3 scoops.... mmmmmmmm
    LMAO dude u crack me up. Very nice making someone cry. It really makes me want to coach wrestling again this year after hearing about how u torture those youths lol. I wish the head coach would let me be in charge of the torture err I mean conditioning

  11. LOL torture them crybabies. I was a pain in the ass in boot I bet you would have never guessed. Pushing pavement was my PLEASURE! I would tell the DI, you can only smoke me until I am smoked then change exercises. No big deal I just get stronger. Then he made me squad leader and made my guys press the ground with me every time. I cooled my jets a bit when others were getting punished for my actions and took more of a leadership role.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. lol I would have LOVED to have you as my SL!!! good times my friend!!!
    As for now, we are dealing with all the fat bodies... tapping these guys SUCKS, and it stinks!!!! Glad I just get to watch the process and give the occasional crude remark!!!
    Tom I say go for it brother!!!!
    Working on living

  13. Love the abuse
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  14. I think my butterbar XO was one of those girls, but keep that on the DL hahaha

  15. Awesome!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. AG, you are my hero. Nuff said.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  17. ag you're money
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  18. Good work AG, break 'em down and build 'em back up! No shortage of baggage carriers to help you achieve some new PRs, u should give them all a task or too, someone makes protein shakes, someone to mop your fevered brow, someone to wash sweaty gym clothes, etc

    Lovely! Sounds great, god corporate life is sooo boring!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol I would have LOVED to have you as my SL!!! good times my friend!!!
    As for now, we are dealing with all the fat bodies... tapping these guys SUCKS, and it stinks!!!! Glad I just get to watch the process and give the occasional crude remark!!!
    Tom I say go for it brother!!!!
    I believe it was New Jersey that recently published a study saying that 60% of their incumbent high school graduates would be too fat to serve in the military. That both amuses and disgusts me.

    Bust those greasy asses AG, the future security of the nation depends on it!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I believe it was New Jersey that recently published a study saying that 60% of their incumbent high school graduates would be too fat to serve in the military. That both amuses and disgusts me.

    Bust those greasy asses AG, the future security of the nation depends on it!
    LMFAO like he needs any more encouragement,

    I really for sorry for those kids after he reads this!!!!

    Ahhhh, No I Dont

    Fugg em up AG
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  21. FIRE IN THE HOLE BABY!!!! I needed a bit more fire in me. No sleep will do that to you. I am READY for some BLOOD NOW!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaa
    by the way... Muahahahahahahahahaha is hard to type on a Droid!!!! lol
    1 more thing... I made a female cry today... I felt so warm inside!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw something... time to go kill someone....
    Working on living

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    FIRE IN THE HOLE BABY!!!! I needed a bit more fire in me. No sleep will do that to you. I am READY for some BLOOD NOW!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaa
    by the way... Muahahahahahahahahaha is hard to type on a Droid!!!! lol
    1 more thing... I made a female cry today... I felt so warm inside!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw something... time to go kill someone....
    lol
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    FIRE IN THE HOLE BABY!!!! I needed a bit more fire in me. No sleep will do that to you. I am READY for some BLOOD NOW!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaa
    by the way... Muahahahahahahahahaha is hard to type on a Droid!!!! lol
    1 more thing... I made a female cry today... I felt so warm inside!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw something... time to go kill someone....
    Get 'em, AG!!!! And this is something to think about...how can people be worried about SENSITIVITY in the military? I mean, how's being sensitive gonna help when there are BULLETS, GRENADES, BOMBS AND TRAPS around you in the field?!! Kinda sickening...
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    FIRE IN THE HOLE BABY!!!! I needed a bit more fire in me. No sleep will do that to you. I am READY for some BLOOD NOW!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaa
    by the way... Muahahahahahahahahaha is hard to type on a Droid!!!!
    lol
    1 more thing... I made a female cry today... I felt so warm inside!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw something... time to go kill someone....
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I just busted out laughing at this.

    I hope you had fun gettin all up in that azz. May I suggest some static squats with (a full ruck sack ok maybe that's overkill) or weapon held at arms length?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. AG u crack me up bro

    imma be in Washington in oct for some survival refresher training. Wanna be my instructor ?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I just busted out laughing at this.

    I hope you had fun gettin all up in that azz. May I suggest some static squats with (a full ruck sack ok maybe that's overkill) or weapon held at arms length?
    Full ruck is weak sauce. just hop on her back :P

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    AG u crack me up bro

    imma be in Washington in oct for some survival refresher training. Wanna be my instructor ?
    SERE eh?

    Would that happen to be conducted at FAFB? I know it is but don't know if that's the "survival" school you speak of :P

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    As for now, we are dealing with all the fat bodies... tapping these guys SUCKS, and it stinks!!!! Glad I just get to watch the process and give the occasional crude remark!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I believe it was New Jersey that recently published a study saying that 60% of their incumbent high school graduates would be too fat to serve in the military. That both amuses and disgusts me.

    Bust those greasy asses AG, the future security of the nation depends on it!
    I can't fathom why these fat ass kids decide to join the military anyway. Do they think this is a fast-track to weight-loss or something?
    They might as well watch "Dance Your Ass Off" and bounce along to the television!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  29. Just remember though not all overweight kids are out of shape... some are tremendous athletes and strong.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Everything but the kitchen sink log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:40 AM
  5. The "Kitchen Sinkiest" of Them All
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 11:02 AM
Log in
Log in