Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 6 of 29 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. I will throw this in, just so we can keep things in perspective, no matter how great we get, to reach the top you need a lion.

Also, happy Father's Day you guys! I am glad I don't have any kids from my marriage, but can't wait to have a son Second picture is what he will be like
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. As much as i hate my ex-marriage, i love my son so much. Now i just need a marriage that doesn't fail and a little girl for him to pick on and eat her barbies.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Alright guys quick update on the lift before I hit the road to watch the A-team!!!

The Lift:
    Decline BB Press:
    135 - 225 - 225 - 275x6
    Incline DB Flies:
    75's - 80's - 80's x 8 Felt great here and form was PERFECT
    Reverse Bench Press BB:
    135 - 225 - 225 - 225x5
    Skull Crushers: Done with Hammer bar
    80 - 100 - 120x8 Felt good but took a bit getting used to the grip
    Stiff Leg Deads: Ok Kleen time to berate me!!!! lol
    135 - 225 - 315 did these 8 times no prob so went to 405... got it 1/2 inch and FAIL!!! lol the leg said NOPE!!!! shhhhhh don't tell Kleen!!!
    Hercules Curls
    4 sets

SUPPER SET
    Seated cable rows:
    4 sets last one at 240x8
    Cable curls 2 hand
    4 sets

Shoulder press
    2 sets
    Beat feet!!!
    Was a great lift, but the numbers will soon rise!!!!
    Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Reps bro, nice workout

4. heh, AG, there's a whole 90lb of difference between 315 and 405, you ambitious son-of-a-gun!

Just couldn't contain your enthusiasm and had to go for the glory huh? Can't say I blame ya - at least you're legs feeling well enough that you're pulling 315.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

5. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    heh, AG, there's a whole 90lb of difference between 315 and 405, you ambitious son-of-a-gun!

Just couldn't contain your enthusiasm and had to go for the glory huh? Can't say I blame ya - at least you're legs feeling well enough that you're pulling 315.
    Yah this is an exercise you don't want to get too crazy with, I find as I go up in weight I tend to let my knees bend a bit. Bad form when doing something like this can really bite you in the asss..

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah this is an exercise you don't want to get too crazy with, I find as I go up in weight I tend to let my knees bend a bit. Bad form when doing something like this can really bite you in the asss..
    agreed. That is a nice line there!

Ok today had only 45 minutes in a PACKED gym. There was a Battalion formation right outside the gym when I was walking up and the CSM had them ALL fall out into the gym as I was walking in. I was like, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! the gym was already full and then 400 MORE guys walked in!!!
    I still hit it as hard as I could
    The Lift-

Flat BB Bench
    135 - 225 - 225 - 275 only hit it 5 times. Was real pissed about that. THe new form is really hitting the chest though. Love this real wide grip.
    CONTEST LIFT
    2 hand overhead DB tricep extension:
    100 - 120 - 135x5 kept it there so I could move up 140x3 (PR here!!!!) only 3, but the form was nice and slow. Will stay there until I hit it for 6 and then move to 150. Nice and slow. I am coming for you TG!!!
    bent over BB rows:
    135 - 225 - 275x4 - 225 - 135
    DB Curls:
    50's - 50's - drop sets with 45 and 35
    And that was all I had time for
    ok rip me apart guys. Wish I could have done more. But had to get to work
    Working on living

7. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    CONTEST LIFT
    100 - 120 - 135x5 kept it there so I could move up 140x3 (PR here!!!!) only 3, but the form was nice and slow. Will stay there until I hit it for 6 and then move to 150. Nice and slow. I am coming for you TG!!!
    Congrats on the PR, Major!!

And still I stand 'pon this rock in Bilkskirnir awaiting thine further advancements.

And I am going Berzerker on the next round!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    agreed. That is a nice line there!

Ok today had only 45 minutes in a PACKED gym. There was a Battalion formation right outside the gym when I was walking up and the CSM had them ALL fall out into the gym as I was walking in. I was like, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! the gym was already full and then 400 MORE guys walked in!!!
    I still hit it as hard as I could
    The Lift-

Flat BB Bench
    135 - 225 - 225 - 275 only hit it 5 times. Was real pissed about that. THe new form is really hitting the chest though. Love this real wide grip.
    CONTEST LIFT
    bent over BB rows:
    135 - 225 - 275x4 - 225 - 135
    DB Curls:
    50's - 50's - drop sets with 45 and 35
    And that was all I had time for
    ok rip me apart guys. Wish I could have done more. But had to get to work
    very nice.. Ill try and get in this contest this week, wee where im at
    Eat clean, piss dirty

9. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Congrats on the PR, Major!!

And still I stand 'pon this rock in Bilkskirnir awaiting thine further advancements.

And I am going Berzerker on the next round!!!
    I am poised and ready to strike my friend!!! That 135 felt easy. Could have done about 8 reps on that. I think I got so few reps on the 140 because I was taxed from the 135. Will go straight to the 140 next time and see where I am at.

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    very nice.. Ill try and get in this contest this week, wee where im at
    welcome to the contest my friend!!!
    Working on living

10. Nice workout AG
    I will work for supplements!
    •   

11. Way to go on the PR today AG. Sucks about the battalion running in right before you though. I probably would have just walked away...that would have been too much.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

12. I was close SB, but I knew I had to get in there. Can't do it tomorrow because the Cadets finally arrive starting at 0900. We had one last pep talk and sensitivity reminders. Rolling Eyes!!!!

On another note, the HGH Pro is working well. The only night I didn't have good sleep was when I dosed 3 ASGT and 1 scoop of Jack3d at about 3:30 in the afternoon... yeah I don't know WHAT I was thinking!!!! lol but the lift was good!!!
    Alpha T-2 is treating me nice as well. I am not getting the sweats like many of you did. I am feeling the heat inside though... like a thermogenic stew pot lol I usually dose the AT-2 and 3 scoops ASGT with a few scoops of AP in the AM fasted. Seems to be working well
    Natadrol - So far so good. Strength is steadily rising and mood is good. Going to 8 a day next week
    ASGT - do I even need to say??? lol
    Receptor - started this today to clean the receptors up a bit. Will let you all know how that goes in a week or so

So far the cycle is treating me good my friends!!! The body is begging for more, but the time I have is limited as well as the knee. One of these days all this will be water under the bridge!!!
    Working on living

13. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    the Cadets finally arrive starting at 0900. We had one last pep talk and sensitivity reminders. Rolling Eyes!!!!
    Well you wouldn't want to harm them on their first day.

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

14. lol JERK!!!! lol
    Working on living

15. I hope you don't talk to cadets the way you talk to the posters on AM!!!!!

Haha

16. lol no I am MUCH nicer!!!! Get out of be NOW you pukes!!!! WAKE UP!!! BANG BANG BANG as I hit the trash can lid with my Louisville Slugger!!! YOU PATHETIC WRETCHES!!! Get OUT OF THOSE BUNKS!!!
    Working on living

17. I bet you are in the exact Barracks I was in for pre-mob too...I remember seeing a ROTC sign outside the door lol.

Nice one on the tri extension Hopefully this contest continues for a few months, so I can catch up to you all when you max out on weights lmao

18. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol no I am MUCH nicer!!!! Get out of be NOW you pukes!!!! WAKE UP!!! BANG BANG BANG as I hit the trash can lid with my Louisville Slugger!!! YOU PATHETIC WRETCHES!!! Get OUT OF THOSE BUNKS!!!
    Oh, yeah...that's MUCH nicer.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

19. Sunshine lolipops and rainbows everywhere....

20. Nice workouts AG!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

21. ok guys the kids (a term of endearment I swear!!) get here in T -1 hour!! Let the games begin. Like DW said... sunshine and rainbows everywhere!!!! lol ready for death and destruction my friends!!!
    Working on living

22. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    ok guys the kids (a term of endearment I swear!!) get here in T -1 hour!! Let the games begin. Like DW said... sunshine and rainbows everywhere!!!! lol ready for death and destruction my friends!!!
    Here you can play it for them while you put them through their drills...

YouTube- Sunshine lollipops and rainbows

now that's torture...

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Here you can play it for them while you put them through their drills...

YouTube- Sunshine lollipops and rainbows

now that's torture...
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nothing would be more destructive than this gem that always seems to show up when you'd thought you'd been able to push it out of your mind.

WHITE WHALE!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I was close SB, but I knew I had to get in there. Can't do it tomorrow because the Cadets finally arrive starting at 0900. We had one last pep talk and sensitivity reminders. Rolling Eyes!!!!!!!
    Remember to greet those new cadets with a holy kiss......

Remind them that you love them and explain to them how much fun being under fire in the heat of battle can be.

What an Army we're building these days.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

25. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Remember to greet those new cadets with a holy kiss......

Remind them that you love them and explain to them how much fun being under fire in the heat of battle can be.

What an Army we're building these days.
    This is what they should be welcomed with: followed by

This is what war is like, anyone want to get their crying out of the way better do it now!!!!!!!!!! Time to grow a set cadets! (Said in best R. Lee Ermy Voice ala Full Metal Jacket)

26. I remember getting of the bus at boot, being chased by what as far as I could tell was a pack of pissed off rottweillers and pitbulls with DI hats on saying something about formation and the words MOVE IT MAGGOTTTTTSSSSS at about 115 db.

Man that was so exhilarating! You tried to psych yourself up for the arrival but it still got you off guard. I remember smiling in that first formation... OOPS!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

27. Good stuff AG! and an entertaining thread as always!

28. lol all very good points, and luckily I brought my brass knuckles!!! I can't WAIT for tomorrows 0400 firedrill!!! GET UP MAGGOTTS!!!!! good thing some of us cadre still have a set if you know what I mean!!! the way the rest of these "Senior Leaders" want them treated you would think that these cadets will be arriving fully equipped with tampons and babywipes!!!
    I need to find another profession!!!
    Working on living

29. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol all very good points, and luckily I brought my brass knuckles!!! I can't WAIT for tomorrows 0400 firedrill!!! GET UP MAGGOTTS!!!!! good thing some of us cadre still have a set if you know what I mean!!! the way the rest of these "Senior Leaders" want them treated you would think that these cadets will be arriving fully equipped with tampons and babywipes!!!
    I need to find another profession!!!
    No offense AG but you would make one bad*** Marine strictly based on your killer attitude!

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 08:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  4. Everything but the kitchen sink log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8