Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 6 of 22 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I believe it was New Jersey that recently published a study saying that 60% of their incumbent high school graduates would be too fat to serve in the military. That both amuses and disgusts me.

Bust those greasy asses AG, the future security of the nation depends on it!
    LMFAO like he needs any more encouragement,

I really for sorry for those kids after he reads this!!!!

Ahhhh, No I Dont

Fugg em up AG
    Eat clean, piss dirty

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

FIRE IN THE HOLE BABY!!!! I needed a bit more fire in me. No sleep will do that to you. I am READY for some BLOOD NOW!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaa
    by the way... Muahahahahahahahahaha is hard to type on a Droid!!!! lol
    1 more thing... I made a female cry today... I felt so warm inside!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw something... time to go kill someone....
    Working on living
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    FIRE IN THE HOLE BABY!!!! I needed a bit more fire in me. No sleep will do that to you. I am READY for some BLOOD NOW!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaa
    1 more thing... I made a female cry today... I felt so warm inside!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! I just saw something... time to go kill someone....
    lol
    Eat clean, piss dirty
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Get 'em, AG!!!! And this is something to think about...how can people be worried about SENSITIVITY in the military? I mean, how's being sensitive gonna help when there are BULLETS, GRENADES, BOMBS AND TRAPS around you in the field?!! Kinda sickening...
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

by the way... Muahahahahahahahahaha is hard to type on a Droid!!!!
    lol
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I just busted out laughing at this.

I hope you had fun gettin all up in that azz. May I suggest some static squats with (a full ruck sack ok maybe that's overkill) or weapon held at arms length?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

AG u crack me up bro

imma be in Washington in oct for some survival refresher training. Wanna be my instructor ?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I just busted out laughing at this.

I hope you had fun gettin all up in that azz. May I suggest some static squats with (a full ruck sack ok maybe that's overkill) or weapon held at arms length?
    Full ruck is weak sauce. just hop on her back :P
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    AG u crack me up bro

imma be in Washington in oct for some survival refresher training. Wanna be my instructor ?
    SERE eh?

Would that happen to be conducted at FAFB? I know it is but don't know if that's the "survival" school you speak of :P
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

As for now, we are dealing with all the fat bodies... tapping these guys SUCKS, and it stinks!!!! Glad I just get to watch the process and give the occasional crude remark!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I believe it was New Jersey that recently published a study saying that 60% of their incumbent high school graduates would be too fat to serve in the military. That both amuses and disgusts me.

Bust those greasy asses AG, the future security of the nation depends on it!
    I can't fathom why these fat ass kids decide to join the military anyway. Do they think this is a fast-track to weight-loss or something?
    They might as well watch "Dance Your Ass Off" and bounce along to the television!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just remember though not all overweight kids are out of shape... some are tremendous athletes and strong.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

lol some great suggestions in here!!! right now they are taking the PT test... I am going to the finish line where the best puking is going to be happening!!!
    And I def know about being "overweight" according to there Army standard I am 30 pounds over weight!!! BUT I am only 15% ish BF so I get left alone...
    These kids, however.... are mostly pudgy tools!!!
    more to folllow with hopefully puking picks!!!
    Working on living
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

lol some great suggestions in here!!! right now they are taking the PT test... I am going to the finish line where the best puking is going to be happening!!!
    And I def know about being "overweight" according to there Army standard I am 30 pounds over weight!!! BUT I am only 15% ish BF so I get left alone...
    These kids, however.... are mostly pudgy tools!!!
    more to folllow with hopefully puking picks!!!
    Are their upper weight limits (based on height,) on COs in the Army AG?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

yeah for the Army as with the Marines there is a weight limit. If one is over, then one has to get measured for Body Fat. If they pass that, they are fine. If not, bad things can happen.
    Ok guys so I positioned myself at the end of the 2 mile run today and had my camera out in hopes of gettting pics of cadets puking their lungs out!!!! Alas, however, I was disappointed in that no one puked. 250 kids running and not a single chunk was blown!!!! CRAP!!!!! oh well. I guess that is actually good news.

My lift today proved that running on 10 hours sleep total for the last 3 nights is not a good formula for making great gains, and especially since I had no ASGT before hand. Strength as fine, but there was no focus or concentration.
    Decline BB
    3 sets with 225
    Cable flies
    4 sets
    no go on triceps because no wraps and the elbow was revolting
    Seated Rows
    4 sets (actually had great strength here)
    Hercules Curls
    4 sets
    Standing Military Press
    3 sets 135

side notes:
    up to 4 caps A-T2 and 8 natadrol. The Nata is making me very hungry, and it is driving me nuts because lunch for the last 2 days consisted of Jalapeno Sunflower seeds and old stale water. yum...
    Working on living
  14. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Nice workout bro!! Keep kicking those cadets' asses!!!!!!!!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey AG you are still in there pushing it instead of trying to catch a cat nap that says so much regarding your discipline.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

That's what seperates us men from the little boys...

F*ck sleep.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    That's what seperates us men from the little boys...

F*ck sleep.
    Sleep = Crutch
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Lol you guys kill me. And I was so busy checking everyone else's log and forgot to check my own... we are at T minus two days uNtil gas chamber!!!! I will have puking pics gallore. Time now to get those awesome three hours of sleep... my faith in our future leaders is slowly rising though. Had some studs today
  20. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Gas chamber...I remember going through that.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Gas chamber yeaaaah. Make sure to take a pic of the big guy who will be in fetal position, and of that one weird guy who is immune for some reason.
  22. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Looks like lennerwood. Freakin fatbodies o.O
  24. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    and of that one weird guy who is immune for some reason.
    That was me... got shoved out of the chamber because I wouldn't cough or anything... made me take 6 deep breaths, and nothing.
    The Historic PES Legend
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Pics from the Major

Well Guys I have a few pics from the Major since his Droid won't post them here.

A March that AG will have to tell you about, had no info with the pic.

Name:  IMAG0006.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  215.7 KB

Hey check this out!!!! We yelled at this kid and after tried shaving his head and couldn't because his hands were shaking and two hours later he still couldn't... lol this is him... muahaahahahahha (okay so I added the muahaahahahahha)

Name:  IMAG0007.jpg
Views: 2858
Size:  168.2 KB

KLEEN talking here:
    HaHa have to add that is funny crap! I got in trouble for bic'ing my head the second night of boot. LOL That isn't the haircut the Army gave you is it Private? Don't you think if Uncle Sam wanted your head shaved he would have shaved it for you. Front Lean and Rest Position... MOVE!!!!!!!! and the smoking of "Private Hulk" was in full session...

"Private Hulk" was designated to me after my first or second locker inspection in boot. I asked my girl at the time to get my camera from my Dad and take some pics of her and my friends then get it developed and send it to me. Well I had taken some progress pics of myself flexing and forgot about them being on that roll of film. Guess who found them during locker inspection. "Oh so I see we have ourselves a real Hulk here in our midst. Do you think your a Hulk Private? Do you think your muscles are pretty boy?" Yes Drill Sergeant!!! I am a lean mean fighting machine Drill Sergeant!!! "We will see about you being a fighting machine, but from now on you arer Private Hulk, I sure hope you can live up to your name... Laughter ensues amongst the Drills and NCO, I crack a small smile knowing I will not live this down during boot!

Thank God for pugil sticks! I swear I took non-stop ribbing for that, If I didn't max out on pushup or sit-ups, "Private Hulk, I thought you were supposed to be strong." or "Private Hulk all that muscle and you can't do 100 push ups?" FINALLY we had some fighting training, Hand to Hand and Pugil sticks. I shined there, we had a company challenge pitting platoons against themselves first then the winners from each platoon went against the winners from the other platoons. I beat everyone I went against in my company except one guy. He was about my size a little taller not quite as much muscle but this guy was a Golden Gloves champ and had gone pro as a boxer. He took that sh*t to me. I ain't gonna lie. I held as much of my own as I could and I got some good hits in on him but he was so fast and pin point precise with his strikes. We had to go 2 out of 3 at least so he didn't stomp me but man it felt like it. He said it sucked on his end too but I felt like I was the one getting killed the whole time. Point of the story is that at that point I was no longer Private Hulk, I was just Hulk and my entire platoon was chanting it during those best of the platoon bouts. Was pretty awesome to go from being picked on about it to it being meant for motivation and as a compliment instead of a put down.

One last thing the last note AG sent me:
    "Thanks... heading to the gas chamber now.... muahaahahahahha"

I told him we needed multiple pictures of the snot! We had a 6'2" record set at ours. A 6'6" guy in our platoon had a string of snot from his nose all the way to the ground, the more he blew it the more just came out but it wouldn't break off. Was insane!!!!!! Mine wasn't too bad, I would rather do the chamber than run 5 miles in formation again.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Great story

Name:  HULK.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  56.6 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Funny how this story has come full circle AG...now you are the man breaking balls!! Gotta love that...huh HULK???
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

LOL the Hulk story was from me. Not the Major, although can you imagine a guy almost as big and taller than the Major with a pugil stick, or for that matter bigger than AG and taller like say XT or TG, man you could not get out of their range to save your life. Don't let the padding fool you either those things ring your bell when you take a good hit. More of a disorienting thump than a lot of pain but still.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Sleep = Crutch
    I was once told, he enemy never sleeps....
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I was once told, he enemy never sleeps....
    Did you tell them WRONG they sleep in rotation just like we do! LOL Funny on a place obsessed with recovery how suddenly we are touting no sleep.

How does Z-Ro say it.
    I'm Military minded, I'm a Mutha Fuggin Soldier!
  31. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

i hate z-ro
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Thanks for posting those kleen! Got more, just hard to get them on.
    Went to the gym and had a decent lift. Only had cereal with a pop tart for breakfast and sunflower seeds for lunch... love the field in the army.
    HS chest press, flat one
    3 plates plus 25 per side
    Incline flies
    65' s
    CONTEST LIFT
    two hand overhead DB Extension
    140-4 pr city. All were nice and clean. Did 100 x 20 after four sets just to burn out
    BB bent over rows
    Ended with 295 x 3 felt great and pr
    DB curls
    Four sets
    Shrugs
    Three sets.

I HATE TYPING ON A PHONE LOL
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

way to go major
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

AG, still bein a tough son of a bitch up in here!

Haha, cadets...

I had to go through the gas chamber again before this last deployment. Just incase the taliban got ahold of riot control grenades....

Edit* i guess the reasoning was to make sure our gas masks worked. And they worked, it worked great until they make you take them off haha.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

I like the part they normally don't tell you about said masks. The canister only lasts 15 minutes, so you better be good at running in that ****!!

I hear you AG. We just lost one guy to redeployment and one guy to leave, which brings us down to 3 men for a 24/7 shift...Funny thing is, the reason we are here 24 hours is to watch the Iraqis, who aren't here 24 hours. Uncle Same strike his bull**** hammer again!

Side note: What's the deal with their boots? Did they all go and buy those freaking Danners from the PX? Don't they know wedge sole is far superior to anything o.O
  36. Banned

Damn good lifts AG..
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Diggin' the pictures. Thanks for the story Kleen!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

CONTEST LIFT
    140-4 pr city. All were nice and clean. Did 100 x 20 after four sets just to burn out
    Stellar effort Major!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Stellar effort Major!!
    Indeed, stella

Eat clean, piss dirty
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks for posting those kleen! Got more, just hard to get them on.
    Went to the gym and had a decent lift. Only had cereal with a pop tart for breakfast and sunflower seeds for lunch... love the field in the army.
    HS chest press, flat one
    3 plates plus 25 per side
    Incline flies
    65' s
    CONTEST LIFT
    BB bent over rows
    Ended with 295 x 3 felt great and pr
    DB curls
    Four sets
    Shrugs
    Three sets.

I HATE TYPING ON A PHONE LOL
    You're on the Warrior Diet!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. Everything but the kitchen sink log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs