Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 4 of 22 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I follow ya brotha!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I dunno, he might hurt their little feelings.
    Well if that is the case kicks some sand in their vaginas and call it a day
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    THIS!!

Empathy training be damned!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! !!! Oh, my ribs!!!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.93%

Sounds like I had more free range as to how I could torture the little sh1ts I helped coach at my old high school. And I felt like my hands were being tied as it was. Plus for some reason none of them wanted to wrestle me except a roided up juice monkey. And that b1tch was just stupid. Put me in a front headlock twice and both times I picked him up and turned him sideways slamming him to the mat. It crushed his over inflated ego and his will to fight back
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sounds like I had more free range as to how I could torture the little sh1ts I helped coach at my old high school. And I felt like my hands were being tied as it was. Plus for some reason none of them wanted to wrestle me except a roided up juice monkey. And that b1tch was just stupid. Put me in a front headlock twice and both times I picked him up and turned him sideways slamming him to the mat. It crushed his over inflated ego and his will to fight back
    There ya go!!!!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.93%

I dont want to try and derail AG thread or anything but just to show u how stupid this kid was. He got kicked off the team for throwing a bottle of piss in an opposing school's bus that we were parked next to. They werent in it but it was obvious who did it.

He quit the team bc the head coach said he was just sticking around for the free t-shirt lol. I thought it was a messed up thing to say but the kid sucked. Years of wrestling apparently but tried to out muscle guys. The thing was he is a show muscle kind of guy.

He is into bodybuilding now where he cant hurt a team with his bad attitude.

Ok thats my boring ass I cant stand the idiot kids I tried to coach in wrestling story.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lol.

Just smash some weights around and all will be right in the world
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%

^ LOL at that mate, I wrestled varsity at 119, which believe it or not is an insane weight class, because there's like 1 kid who is strong lol. So much technique involved o.O

Would have been so much easier if you were allowed to choke someone out.

Also, LMFAO at headlock...
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I think I will wear a picture of TG over my face too!!! lol
    That could prove dangerous. Women will be chasing you like a pack of hungry lionesses chasing a gazelle.

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

buahahahahaha NICE!!!!! love the pics TG and the rest of you are free to highjack ANY time!!!! No rules here!!!! This is a man's thread!!! Throw it ALL in!!!

We are DONE with sensitivity training FINALLY!!! I think I hung myself 3 times throughout the process!!!! All is good though! We get the cadets in a few days. TOday we get the barracks and all the gear. Fun times.
    Working on living
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%

I hope you can really feel for those cadets!

Not all my future leaders can grow up big and manly like AG!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.96%

im back!!! give a bit to catch up!!! looks like ive missed quite a bit!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

welcome my friend!!!

Ok guys this is our last night of freedom before the reigns come in and we are babysitting... I mean TRAINING the cadIDIOTS... I mean Cadets... I guess they are going to take away my sensitivity training deploma... DAMN IT!!!! lol and YES we got a deploma on this crap!!!
    So for one last hurah and to remind ourselves we are men, the guys are going into town to watch the A-Team. We figure we will take notes on their sensitivity in that film and apply THEIR lessons to the cadets. We are counting this as "Homework" at least the LTC thinks so!!! lol
    "Yes sir we worked hard all night on our sensitivity rehearsals! We are ready to carrress and coddle these young minds and develope them into the future pu#@$#@ies of America SIR!!!"
    should be enjoyable!!!! lol
    Working on living
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.96%

welcome my friend!!!

Ok guys this is our last night of freedom before the reigns come in and we are babysitting... I mean TRAINING the cadIDIOTS... I mean Cadets... I guess they are going to take away my sensitivity training deploma... DAMN IT!!!! lol and YES we got a deploma on this crap!!!
    So for one last hurah and to remind ourselves we are men, the guys are going into town to watch the A-Team. We figure we will take notes on their sensitivity in that film and apply THEIR lessons to the cadets. We are counting this as "Homework" at least the LTC thinks so!!! lol
    "Yes sir we worked hard all night on our sensitivity rehearsals! We are ready to carrress and coddle these young minds and develope them into the future pu#@$#@ies of America SIR!!!"
    should be enjoyable!!!! lol

There is no sensitivity in the heat of battle....make them grow balls and drop the sensitivity crap. If their feelings get hurt....i dont give a dam. They are training for combat not cuddling.

Why the hell do you need to be sensitive?!?!?!? christ are people really so weak?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

lol YES they are. Think about all the kids in highschool and college right now. If you so much as sneeze on them wrong they are offended and either they quit, or they sue. new world my friend, and not that good of one. If I treated them like we should, and how I will when no one is watching, then half of them would quit and the other half would get stronger. Fine by me, but in a world of numbers, this is not "Acceptable" as my boss here likes to say...
    Working on living
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.96%

lol YES they are. Think about all the kids in highschool and college right now. If you so much as sneeze on them wrong they are offended and either they quit, or they sue. new world my friend, and not that good of one. If I treated them like we should, and how I will when no one is watching, then half of them would quit and the other half would get stronger. Fine by me, but in a world of numbers, this is not "Acceptable" as my boss here likes to say...

I remember when i was in highschool my class started to get in real big trouble for "Hazing" the younger classes.....i never understood this. I was hazed....i fought back....end of hazing, i grew my balls and kept going

I honestly laugh at people who get offended so easily, hoping the take a swing...but as of late I have tried to be more understanding...and by doing so i think I may grow a vagina, this bothers me...i really wish at times i could just slap someone and not go to jail. Too many times i must set aside my pride and allow these.....these.....god i dont even have a word for them....to say all the crap they want and not back it up....to outright be flagrant pricks with no fear of getting their ass handed to them

Just the other day...I was talking to this guy that I almost punched in the face for his utter level of being an *******....i smiled, stayed ver cordial...said he was entitled to his opinion and everyone views things differently...and walked away....I so wanted to feel the steel of my fist collide with the bone of his face and hear that beautiful crunch or pop of a jaw disolcating or something breaking.

Oh how those days are long past.....
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

lol yes they have my friend!!!
    Working on living
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%

^ It's even worse as a soldier I think I was in one of the last waves of real boot camp o.O 4 hours a night sleep, over 120K road marched in 10 weeks. Was only 5.5 years ago, and makes me feel damn old when I see how people are trained now...they don't even teach proper ****ing drill and ceremony...wtf is this rounded turn ****, its one or two precise movements to turn a column depending on where you stand...not a ****ing lackidaisical stroll....
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%

I figured you reservist forgot D&C after basic
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

Great lift with an EPIC fail!!!! lol

Alright guys quick update on the lift before I hit the road to watch the A-team!!!

The Lift:
    Decline BB Press:
    135 - 225 - 225 - 275x6
    Incline DB Flies:
    75's - 80's - 80's x 8 Felt great here and form was PERFECT
    Reverse Bench Press BB:
    135 - 225 - 225 - 225x5
    Skull Crushers: Done with Hammer bar
    80 - 100 - 120x8 Felt good but took a bit getting used to the grip
    Stiff Leg Deads: Ok Kleen time to berate me!!!! lol
    135 - 225 - 315 did these 8 times no prob so went to 405... got it 1/2 inch and FAIL!!! lol the leg said NOPE!!!! shhhhhh don't tell Kleen!!!
    Hercules Curls
    4 sets

SUPPER SET
    Seated cable rows:
    4 sets last one at 240x8
    Cable curls 2 hand
    4 sets

Shoulder press
    2 sets
    Beat feet!!!
    Was a great lift, but the numbers will soon rise!!!!
    Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Working on living
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

great lift
    I will work for supplements!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I remember when i was in highschool my class started to get in real big trouble for "Hazing" the younger classes.....i never understood this. I was hazed....i fought back....end of hazing, i grew my balls and kept going

I honestly laugh at people who get offended so easily, hoping the take a swing...but as of late I have tried to be more understanding...and by doing so i think I may grow a vagina, this bothers me...i really wish at times i could just slap someone and not go to jail. Too many times i must set aside my pride and allow these.....these.....god i dont even have a word for them....to say all the crap they want and not back it up....to outright be flagrant pricks with no fear of getting their ass handed to them

Just the other day...I was talking to this guy that I almost punched in the face for his utter level of being an *******....i smiled, stayed ver cordial...said he was entitled to his opinion and everyone views things differently...and walked away....I so wanted to feel the steel of my fist collide with the bone of his face and hear that beautiful crunch or pop of a jaw disolcating or something breaking.

Oh how those days are long past.....
    Think how I feel at my size...I'm double-f*cked. Unless someone actually takes a poke at me, I'm in the wrong because of my size alone. So some little sh*t always feels like he can f*ck with me. I goad them, yes, hoping they'll try their luck. but usually they have enough sense to just keep talking sh*t from a distance or walking away. I had a guy hit me seven years ago. I broke his nose with one punch. I then jumped on him and was gonna smash his head into the ground, but there were too many witnesses. So I usually just ask them, "You sure you wanna ride this ride with me?"
    -My Best Friend
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I figured you reservist forgot D&C after basic
    I'm no reservist!

Full time guard baby, "Guard Bum"

All the laid back first name basis of the national guard, and all the full time paycheck with active army + retirement points
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

I'm hoping that Major Dad doesn't mind the temporary hi-jack.

But Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there. There's no greater feeling in the world than to be loved and appreciated by your children, They really are a blessing of the Lord.
    And Army Guy has been VERY blessed in this regard!!!

26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.16%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Careful major, they might catch you ridin dirty.

That pic always cracks me up, "tactical" segways Imagine them on those doing a Z pattern or an Australian peel.

I have only one big Dbag in the trunk.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

Lol you guys are killing me!!! Love all the pics. Hide your women and children... AG in the house!!!
    And TG my thread is your thread my brother. Happy Fathers Day!!!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.39%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I'm hoping that Major Dad doesn't mind the temporary hi-jack.

But Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there. There's no greater feeling in the world than to be loved and appreciated by your children, They really are a blessing of the Lord.
    And Army Guy has been VERY blessed in this regard!!!

Yes he has
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

He has given new meaning to, "I have overcome!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No, seriously, Happy Father's Day to you and everyone else.
    -My Best Friend
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%

I will throw this in, just so we can keep things in perspective, no matter how great we get, to reach the top you need a lion.

Also, happy Father's Day you guys! I am glad I don't have any kids from my marriage, but can't wait to have a son Second picture is what he will be like
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%

As much as i hate my ex-marriage, i love my son so much. Now i just need a marriage that doesn't fail and a little girl for him to pick on and eat her barbies.
  33. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Alright guys quick update on the lift before I hit the road to watch the A-team!!!

The Lift:
    Decline BB Press:
    135 - 225 - 225 - 275x6
    Incline DB Flies:
    75's - 80's - 80's x 8 Felt great here and form was PERFECT
    Reverse Bench Press BB:
    135 - 225 - 225 - 225x5
    Skull Crushers: Done with Hammer bar
    80 - 100 - 120x8 Felt good but took a bit getting used to the grip
    Stiff Leg Deads: Ok Kleen time to berate me!!!! lol
    135 - 225 - 315 did these 8 times no prob so went to 405... got it 1/2 inch and FAIL!!! lol the leg said NOPE!!!! shhhhhh don't tell Kleen!!!
    Hercules Curls
    4 sets

SUPPER SET
    Seated cable rows:
    4 sets last one at 240x8
    Cable curls 2 hand
    4 sets

Shoulder press
    2 sets
    Beat feet!!!
    Was a great lift, but the numbers will soon rise!!!!
    Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Reps bro, nice workout
  34. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%

heh, AG, there's a whole 90lb of difference between 315 and 405, you ambitious son-of-a-gun!

Just couldn't contain your enthusiasm and had to go for the glory huh? Can't say I blame ya - at least you're legs feeling well enough that you're pulling 315.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    heh, AG, there's a whole 90lb of difference between 315 and 405, you ambitious son-of-a-gun!

Just couldn't contain your enthusiasm and had to go for the glory huh? Can't say I blame ya - at least you're legs feeling well enough that you're pulling 315.
    Yah this is an exercise you don't want to get too crazy with, I find as I go up in weight I tend to let my knees bend a bit. Bad form when doing something like this can really bite you in the asss..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah this is an exercise you don't want to get too crazy with, I find as I go up in weight I tend to let my knees bend a bit. Bad form when doing something like this can really bite you in the asss..
    agreed. That is a nice line there!

Ok today had only 45 minutes in a PACKED gym. There was a Battalion formation right outside the gym when I was walking up and the CSM had them ALL fall out into the gym as I was walking in. I was like, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! the gym was already full and then 400 MORE guys walked in!!!
    I still hit it as hard as I could
    The Lift-

Flat BB Bench
    135 - 225 - 225 - 275 only hit it 5 times. Was real pissed about that. THe new form is really hitting the chest though. Love this real wide grip.
    CONTEST LIFT
    2 hand overhead DB tricep extension:
    100 - 120 - 135x5 kept it there so I could move up 140x3 (PR here!!!!) only 3, but the form was nice and slow. Will stay there until I hit it for 6 and then move to 150. Nice and slow. I am coming for you TG!!!
    bent over BB rows:
    135 - 225 - 275x4 - 225 - 135
    DB Curls:
    50's - 50's - drop sets with 45 and 35
    And that was all I had time for
    ok rip me apart guys. Wish I could have done more. But had to get to work
    Working on living
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

CONTEST LIFT
    100 - 120 - 135x5 kept it there so I could move up 140x3 (PR here!!!!) only 3, but the form was nice and slow. Will stay there until I hit it for 6 and then move to 150. Nice and slow. I am coming for you TG!!!
    Congrats on the PR, Major!!

And still I stand 'pon this rock in Bilkskirnir awaiting thine further advancements.

And I am going Berzerker on the next round!!!

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.39%

agreed. That is a nice line there!

Ok today had only 45 minutes in a PACKED gym. There was a Battalion formation right outside the gym when I was walking up and the CSM had them ALL fall out into the gym as I was walking in. I was like, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! the gym was already full and then 400 MORE guys walked in!!!
    I still hit it as hard as I could
    The Lift-

Flat BB Bench
    135 - 225 - 225 - 275 only hit it 5 times. Was real pissed about that. THe new form is really hitting the chest though. Love this real wide grip.
    CONTEST LIFT
    bent over BB rows:
    135 - 225 - 275x4 - 225 - 135
    DB Curls:
    50's - 50's - drop sets with 45 and 35
    And that was all I had time for
    ok rip me apart guys. Wish I could have done more. But had to get to work
    very nice.. Ill try and get in this contest this week, wee where im at
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Congrats on the PR, Major!!

And still I stand 'pon this rock in Bilkskirnir awaiting thine further advancements.

And I am going Berzerker on the next round!!!
    I am poised and ready to strike my friend!!! That 135 felt easy. Could have done about 8 reps on that. I think I got so few reps on the 140 because I was taxed from the 135. Will go straight to the 140 next time and see where I am at.

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    very nice.. Ill try and get in this contest this week, wee where im at
    welcome to the contest my friend!!!
    Working on living
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Nice workout AG