Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 3 of 22 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lol you dogs!!!!
    and those classes wanted me to poke my eye out!!! still have more this week. Get this... we can't even make them do push-ups!!!!! what the HELZ is this!!!!???? however, I already found a way around it... it says nothing about flutter kicks, and if we sense that they are getting over heated we are required to cool them down by dowsing them with water to prevent heat stroke... so can you guys see me standing over a cadet with an empty bucket of water while the schmuck is doing flutter kicks in the mud while crying!!!! YES!!!! I WIN
    Working on living

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol you dogs!!!!
    and those classes wanted me to poke my eye out!!! still have more this week. Get this... we can't even make them do push-ups!!!!! what the HELZ is this!!!!???? however, I already found a way around it... it says nothing about flutter kicks, and if we sense that they are getting over heated we are required to cool them down by dowsing them with water to prevent heat stroke... so can you guys see me standing over a cadet with an empty bucket of water while the schmuck is doing flutter kicks in the mud while crying!!!! YES!!!! I WIN
    You are one sick SOB AG, I love it! Don't they know people are training to fight and that comes with the risk of death??? Don't make me do push ups, it will hurt my confidence and I will cry. Seriously, I think if you could do training harder and teach them to deal with adversity there would be A LOT less PTSD. But hey, I am just some non-military guy who knows there is value in hard lessons learned.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Yeah, he should have posted a link in EVERY single log on here like someone I know...
    Yeah you really have to admire a guy with that type of commitment. Don't be TUTU hard on him he was just trying to get everyone in on the action.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Holy brain hemorrage AG...I will have to try 3 ASGT/5 AP
    No way, no how!!!! I am not even approaching that madness! That is where the big guys size advantage really comes into play. I would be looking like Pookie all cracked out with cotton mouth caked all over the corners of my mouth. Talking bout "It just keep calling me Man, it's calling me Man..."

Great workout Army. Take care of that elbow now ya hear!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah you really have to admire a guy with that type of commitment. Don't be TUTU hard on him he was just trying to get everyone in on the action.

No way, no how!!!! I am not even approaching that madness! That is where the big guys size advantage really comes into play. I would be looking like Pookie all cracked out with cotton mouth caked all over the corners of my mouth. Talking bout "It just keep calling me Man, it's calling me Man..."

Great workout Army. Take care of that elbow now ya hear!
    No I am just playing lol, I actually repped him every time I saw it, thought it was hilarious!

AG, its crap like that which makes me HATE combat support I want to go back to combat arms...but its just so useless outside of the army lol
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

lol yeah this makes one feel depressed! but guys like me take that and turn it into a madness with pent up rage! Sort of like TG blindfolded, on crack and Test, seething at destruction, but no hammer to hit with!!! Like he would, I WILL find a way to make men out of these boys! Crap these guys are the future leaders of your and my sons that might find themselves in the military!!!
    too bad Kleen didn't stay in!!! He would have made a hell of an NCO!! and Fin, you are a Direct Commission 4 star General as far as I am concerned! We need guys like you to take the BS out of this job
    Working on living
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

^ Agreed with both of those

Also reminds me, the 4 star in Iraq right now is pretty sharp, I sat right behind him at chow yesterday, apparently the entire army is afraid to sit near a 4 star, his PSD team looked pissed that I sat there lmao.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

buahahahaha NICE!!!!
    Working on living
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Can you make your cadets do burpees?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

hmmmm interesting... it only says, and I quote
    "Cadre cannot make cadets do push-ups"
    So burpees are DEFINITELY on the table!!!
    Working on living
  10. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.16%

"Drop and gimme 20...then jump back up...then drop again..."

***NOW @ NP***
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%

too bad Kleen didn't stay in!!! He would have made a hell of an NCO!! and Fin, you are a Direct Commission 4 star General as far as I am concerned! We need guys like you to take the BS out of this job
    Thanks Brother! Big Compliment coming from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    "Drop and gimme 20...ON AN 8 COUNTthen jump back up...then drop again..."
    They always had their ways to get around it with us too.... LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Brother! Big Compliment coming from you.

They always had their ways to get around it with us too.... LOL
    Oh yeah.. I always got the fabled... half way down.. hold it.. now lean to your left... hows that feel? Good? Now 3/4 up... still feel good?
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

oh I love those as well... giving them that is!!! I smoked some guys doing those a few weeks ago. My NCO wanted to get back at me by having us put sandbags on our backs while doing pushups... he said, "Sir you get 2 bags for smokin us the other day."
    I looked at him and laughed... he didn't know I had benched 375 that very week!!! The joke was on him as he couldn't keep the bags on my back!!! I did the reps so fast that they just kept bouncing effortlessly away lol instead of doing 20 I did 30 and got up. He looked at me with his mouth open... I said, "What's next?" he just smiled and called me a freak!! lol best part is he told his wife about it in the office a few hours later and she told him to man up!!! lol
    Working on living
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Cannon ****ers will make men out of them...technically they are not pushups.

8 count exercises ftw :P
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

oh I love those as well... giving them that is!!! I smoked some guys doing those a few weeks ago. My NCO wanted to get back at me by having us put sandbags on our backs while doing pushups... he said, "Sir you get 2 bags for smokin us the other day."
    I looked at him and laughed... he didn't know I had benched 375 that very week!!! The joke was on him as he couldn't keep the bags on my back!!! I did the reps so fast that they just kept bouncing effortlessly away lol instead of doing 20 I did 30 and got up. He looked at me with his mouth open... I said, "What's next?" he just smiled and called me a freak!! lol best part is he told his wife about it in the office a few hours later and she told him to man up!!! lol
    Love this story!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    ^ Agreed with both of those

Also reminds me, the 4 star in Iraq right now is pretty sharp, I sat right behind him at chow yesterday, apparently the entire army is afraid to sit near a 4 star, his PSD team looked pissed that I sat there lmao.
    Well done VOTUM, never show fear to be around someone with a big title. From day one in my professional career I work with Presidents and CEOs, never do I show intimidation and they respect that. Good to hear you have a sharp commander there, too many lives are being lost over in Iraq and Afghanistan and knowing you have a solid commander surely makes you feel better. To all of you guys in the armed services, we sincerely appreciate what you do for us so we can continue to enjoy the American way of life free of fear and turmoil.
  17. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.16%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Well done VOTUM, never show fear to be around someone with a big title. From day one in my professional career I work with Presidents and CEOs, never do I show intimidation and they respect that. Good to hear you have a sharp commander there, too many lives are being lost over in Iraq and Afghanistan and knowing you have a solid commander surely makes you feel better. To all of you guys in the armed services, we sincerely appreciate what you do for us so we can continue to enjoy the American way of life free of fear and turmoil.
    Kind of along those lines - I got in an elevator on Tuesday and already in there was one of our Nobel Laureates. A very cool experience, we briefly got to chat about the other faculty. He has VERY definite opinions about some of them. Moral: rank/prestige don't exclude the possibility of equality in interaction.

***NOW @ NP***
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%

I agree whole heartedly. I address all of the partners in my firm as I do anyone else. I tell them the policies they have to go by and refuse demands based on them even though they own the company. They give me a lot of respect for treating them equally. Speak to me about family stuff and things at home. Stuff they don't talk to the "Yes Men" about. They don't see them as equals because they do not present themselves as such.
  19. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

nice log as usual bro, great place to come and just bs with all the bros
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

thanks for keeping the thread alive while I get killed in these "How to treat Army Cadets with care and compassion" classes. I think I almost ripped my eyes out and smashed them with sledgehammers today!!! Oh and did you guys hear???? They are adding a NEW Army Value just for Cadets (kids in college about 21-25 years old) it is Empathy!!! I kid you not! How in the HALZ are we supposed to teach these kids war and brutality of it if we are concerned about not hurting their feelings when they get a booboo???? I actually asked the guy next to me to crush my nuts!!!
    On a better note, one of my room mates (there are 4 of us in a 2 man room) wrestled Broc Lesner 4 times in college, and almost beat him twice. The guy is freaking HUGE. Well I was standing next to our Command Sergeant Major (who is a massive guy himself at 6'4") and he asked where and who this CPT was. I said "Hey CSM he is the big guy over there"
    not kidding when I say that the CSM looked at me... looked me up and down, and growled, "Hell sir... what the hell are you talking about??? You're the BIG guy here. We all look like girls next to you"
    I was a bit taken back, but laughed it off.
    Was a nice compliment
    Working on living
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

thanks for keeping the thread alive while I get killed in these "How to treat Army Cadets with care and compassion" classes. I think I almost ripped my eyes out and smashed them with sledgehammers today!!! Oh and did you guys hear???? They are adding a NEW Army Value just for Cadets (kids in college about 21-25 years old) it is Empathy!!! I kid you not! How in the HALZ are we supposed to teach these kids war and brutality of it if we are concerned about not hurting their feelings when they get a booboo???? I actually asked the guy next to me to crush my nuts!!!
    On a better note, one of my room mates (there are 4 of us in a 2 man room) wrestled Broc Lesner 4 times in college, and almost beat him twice. The guy is freaking HUGE. Well I was standing next to our Command Sergeant Major (who is a massive guy himself at 6'4") and he asked where and who this CPT was. I said "Hey CSM he is the big guy over there"
    not kidding when I say that the CSM looked at me... looked me up and down, and growled, "Hell sir... what the hell are you talking about??? You're the BIG guy here. We all look like girls next to you"
    I was a bit taken back, but laughed it off.
    Was a nice compliment
    Oh man I bet that CSM is hating life...Empathy? That has to be a joke right?
    ...I remember having a female post commander in Ft Sill who forbade outside activity because it was 120 out for like a week, I remember going on Fn 5 miles runs at 3PM every day during that week...empathy my ass, need to teach your cadets to be crusty hard ass bastards so their troops respect them. I expect leaders to know how to properly counsel soldiers, you know, "you did this good but blew ass at this" type of empathy, but when I get tired, I expect my leaders to motivate me to keep pushing, not to hold my hand and pick out animals in the Fn clouds....

RAWRRR
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post

Thanks mate Definitely not even close to equal, and I probably would have gotten my pee-pee smacked if I had talked to him, but I bet he would have thought I was pretty bold lol.

Yeah he knows his ****, I sit in on the morning brief and every time he opens his mouth he knows what hes talking about. Its just bad that half of the 1 and 2 stars we have are retarded lol.

But Generals are politically appointed, so its hit and miss just like politicians eh.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

agree my friend!!! I will do my best to kick these pukes in the arse, but there is only so much a few of us can do under the radar!!! lol

Hit the gym tonight and was definitely not feeling it. Was aggravated by the course, the fact that I couldn't get on the net to chat with my brothers, and the gym being 100000 degrees. These numbers suck, but they are what they are. Will only post the heavy numbers as the time I have is really cut.

DB Incline Press: 100's x 8
    Cable Crossovers: who knows what the numbers were. They were rubbed off. 4 sets
    Standing reverse cable tricep extensions Super Setted with Standing regular tricep extensions
    4 sets - entire rack plus 2 plates strapped on... got some funny looks lol
    Close grip pull downs: only went up to 240 on this
    BB Curls. They only had the pre loaded bars, so only used the 100lb for a lot of good reps
    all the shoulder crap was taken, but did the whole thing so fast that I nearly puked!!! lol

on another note there was a huge dude there doing deads with 495 and repping it like 15 times with perfect form. Was impressed. He was in Army PT's and you NEVER see that much weight with that good of form from these guys. Then the guy ruined my respect by putting over 500 on the squat rack and basically doing 1/4 reps. He looked retarded and all the chumps were ooing and awing at how strong he was... I think that added to my nausea!!!
    Working on living
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Nice workout! Are you in that coffee shop or did they finally get internet over there?

You should have asked him if he needed a spotter or was just stretching :P
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%

on another note there was a huge dude there doing deads with 495 and repping it like 15 times with perfect form. Was impressed. He was in Army PT's and you NEVER see that much weight with that good of form from these guys. Then the guy ruined my respect by putting over 500 on the squat rack and basically doing 1/4 reps. He looked retarded and all the chumps were ooing and awing at how strong he was... I think that added to my nausea!!!
    You should have told him to add a couple hundred pounds to the bar since he was obviously doing lock-outs!!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Damn, I could have done better than that even with my f*cked-up knees!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  27. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

I hate show offs man, *shakes head*
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Lots of good posts ... first of all concerning dealing with those in higher authority. Right on the money. First of all nobody is better and anyone else, only give them the respect they've earned, and they better damn do the some for you!! If a person thinks they're bettter than you because of higher station then I can guarantee you one they.. they are not!! We all have our roles to play but that does not include kissing ass!!

Now about training cadets, all I can say is sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind...

The showoffs with partials drive me batty, once in a while I will say .. "do you do the partials for a reason"? When they look at me like they don't know what I am talking about I know I have them lol
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

lol you guys are all 100% correct!!! today is yet another day of training we have here.... boooooooooooo I can't wait for this to be over and actually get our cadets in. The arrive Tuesday, until them we have sensitivity and paperwork training every day.... please kill me!!

On another note, I was wondering if any of you guys have a vid that shows the best form for bent over BB Rows (Dorian) I have seen 8000000 of them, and they are all different. Some guys have the bar below the knees for every rep, some slightly above. Some are so bent over that they are almost vertical, while others are standing straight up. Some guys have a slight bounce but the bounce looks natural, and others look like a grandfather clock... I get guys asking me all the time what I do, and I show them what I think is best, which to me is what engages the muscles the most. 90 degree bent. bar down to about the knees but I don't go below...
    Working on living
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

lol you guys are all 100% correct!!! today is yet another day of training we have here.... boooooooooooo I can't wait for this to be over and actually get our cadets in. The arrive Tuesday, until them we have sensitivity and paperwork training every day.... please kill me!!

On another note, I was wondering if any of you guys have a vid that shows the best form for bent over BB Rows (Dorian) I have seen 8000000 of them, and they are all different. Some guys have the bar below the knees for every rep, some slightly above. Some are so bent over that they are almost vertical, while others are standing straight up. Some guys have a slight bounce but the bounce looks natural, and others look like a grandfather clock... I get guys asking me all the time what I do, and I show them what I think is best, which to me is what engages the muscles the most. 90 degree bent. bar down to about the knees but I don't go below...
    Same here Army, I did these today and am not sure if I am doing them right or not. Post a vid or give a good description for those that are more learned than me!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.55%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    all I can say is sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind...

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%

Back at 15-30 degrees with a slight arch pointing the chest up as high as possible. If concentrating on contraction use slightly lower weight move deliberately pull bar closer toward hips. For power, slight momentum / bob acceptable due to the explosive movement up bringing anywhere from bottom of ribcage to the lower abdomen / hip area depending on the grip you are using, then a controlled release back to starting position.

I see a lot of guys doing these almost standing up and then it becomes a row/shrug with much shorter range of motion. Will hit the upper back well but the thickness of the lower lats will suffer from this practice.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

If I get a Chance I will record myself...
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If I get a Chance I will record myself...
    That would be so cool, one handed bb bent rows and a handycam in the other hand... Can't wait!?! Will you wear a pink tutu? Kleen new challenger for your thread!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

^ haha :P

I start at 90 degrees, bar at knees, first rep is like 3/4, at the top I bring my bakc up like 10 degrees and flex my chest out a bit, and then at the bottom the bar is below my knees, I just extend my arms fully. Sounds like I am bent over too much form the starting pos. I'll have to look at that vid when I get home
  36. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

I try to take it to chest the same way votum is situated. It's one of those exercises who not everyone knows EXACTLY how to do it but you can tailor it to you liking. I've seen like 3000000+ diff ways....each dude was of decent size, so I know their ways are legit.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

yeah I am thinking about the same. The way Kleen described is about how I do them. About 30 degrees. But this is the position that works best for me and that I get the most growth... Hopefully I can get that vid done, but that might be a stretch while here... oh well... we shall see. But I think a tutu might have to be a must... I think I will wear a picture of TG over my face too... but then again that might give Met too much fap material!!! lol
    Working on living
  38. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

if it gives the most growth keep rolling. There isn't necessarily a "wrong" way to do them if you're seeing noticeable "predictable" results (back/bicep) growth.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Well now that I am caught up on the situation I can sub.

Kick their into shape and turn them boys into MEN!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Kick their into shape and turn them boys into MEN!
    I dunno, he might hurt their little feelings.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Everything but the kitchen sink log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs