Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 3 of 29 First 12345 ... Last

1. God Gawd! That is a kitchen sink stack if i have ever seen one. That is just redic have yourself some fun here in the Pacific Northwest. I'm subbed for the ride.

2. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Damn thats a crazy workout :x I always try to do some pullups at the end of my stuff...normally too smoked lol.

What time were you in there??
    was there from 0630-0745... I know... PT Time, but that was our only chance today
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Holy brain hemorrage AG...I will have to try 3 ASGT/5 AP
    lol and don't forget the AT-2 with it!!!!! Things going to get INSANE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    God Gawd! That is a kitchen sink stack if i have ever seen one. That is just redic have yourself some fun here in the Pacific Northwest. I'm subbed for the ride.
    welcome my friend!!
    Working on living
    •   

3. How do you like the Y-Free P-Sarm?

4. because of ASGT, I have learned to love the stuff. I ordered some, and the sexy studs (insert Met joke HERE) at LG accidentally added an extra bottle. I now have 5!!! lol but I have no issue with Y, but wanted to give the Y-Free a shot. Been on it only 2 days, so nothing really yet, but there has already been pSarm in the system from the ASGT. I have high expectations...
    Working on living

5. Super late but... In for the homie ArmyGuy!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

6. welcome big G!!!!!
    Working on living

7. Sucks about all the people in the gym.

I kinda had hoped you'd have gotten more pullups in. Oh well, I guess I can tip that crown to the side and grip & sip some purple drank on my pullup throne.

You'll get that 150 in under 5 weeks major. Thunder's gonna be quaking in his boots.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

8. Thanks bruddah!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

9. You know what I just remembered? Do pullups on the 21984732 million bare rafters in the F*n Bs

10. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    You'll get that 150 in under 5 weeks major. Thunder's gonna be quaking in his boots.
    No Fear......in Bilskirnir!!!

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    COMPETITION LIFT
    2 Hand overhead DB extensions:
    100x15 - 130x6 (had elbow pain... not happy with this) 130x6 - 100x10
    Since they have 150s here, the new goal is 150x5 before I leave... that is only 5 weeks!!! Holy Crap I am insane!!!
    I am coming for you TG... and all you other pukes!!!! lol
    ARMY WANTS PAIN!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I was rocking like TG at a Ozzy Osborne concert surrounded by Vikings!!!!!!!!
    Yo.........don't sing it.

BRING IT!!!

Let Me Hear You Scream Like You Want It!!!

12. When running stim products HGHPro becomes crucial. I really wore myself out during my prep...

13. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    BTW where is Rob? It's very hard to meet the requirements of this log if he's not around to interact with IMO
    lol you mad I'm not givn you guys material?
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    When running stim products HGHPro becomes crucial. I really wore myself out during my prep...
    Why is it crucial at this time?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

14. yeah the HGHPro sure helps me fall asleep easier.
    Going to be sitting most of the day in a post chapel receiving classes on how not to abuse cadets while they are out here... ummmmmm.... where the crap is the fun in THAT????? let the abuse and hazing begin!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Working on living

15. Good to see you found a quality gym AG, after 4 days I finally get to go to mine again! Damn work is messing with my workout schedule something fierce.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    receiving classes on how not to abuse cadets while they are out here... ummmmmm.... where the crap is the fun in THAT?????
    Uh? What is this?!

Back in my dad's day the Sergeant Instructors called them all Sh*t Birds instead of Marines. I can has mental toughness?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

17. AG, they are just being nice. In reality the seminar is being held because of actions and comments you made. They are just doing it for everyone so you don't feel singled out.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    AG, they are just being nice. In reality the seminar is being held because of actions and comments you made. They are just doing it for everyone so you don't feel singled out.
    Prolly sum10 like that. Time for some brekkie before work and SFW.
    WHITE WHALE!

19. edit: yay multi-post!!!
    WHITE WHALE!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Going to be sitting most of the day in a post chapel receiving classes on how not to abuse cadets while they are out here... ummmmmm.... where the crap is the fun in THAT????? let the abuse and hazing begin!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Better pray for some strength while you're in that chapel, Major.

I just laid my thingy down in that 2 Hand DB Ext. Challenge Thread!!
    You might wanna check it out.......

21. lol you dogs!!!!
    and those classes wanted me to poke my eye out!!! still have more this week. Get this... we can't even make them do push-ups!!!!! what the HELZ is this!!!!???? however, I already found a way around it... it says nothing about flutter kicks, and if we sense that they are getting over heated we are required to cool them down by dowsing them with water to prevent heat stroke... so can you guys see me standing over a cadet with an empty bucket of water while the schmuck is doing flutter kicks in the mud while crying!!!! YES!!!! I WIN
    Working on living

22. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol you dogs!!!!
    and those classes wanted me to poke my eye out!!! still have more this week. Get this... we can't even make them do push-ups!!!!! what the HELZ is this!!!!???? however, I already found a way around it... it says nothing about flutter kicks, and if we sense that they are getting over heated we are required to cool them down by dowsing them with water to prevent heat stroke... so can you guys see me standing over a cadet with an empty bucket of water while the schmuck is doing flutter kicks in the mud while crying!!!! YES!!!! I WIN
    You are one sick SOB AG, I love it! Don't they know people are training to fight and that comes with the risk of death??? Don't make me do push ups, it will hurt my confidence and I will cry. Seriously, I think if you could do training harder and teach them to deal with adversity there would be A LOT less PTSD. But hey, I am just some non-military guy who knows there is value in hard lessons learned.

23. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Yeah, he should have posted a link in EVERY single log on here like someone I know...
    Yeah you really have to admire a guy with that type of commitment. Don't be TUTU hard on him he was just trying to get everyone in on the action.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Holy brain hemorrage AG...I will have to try 3 ASGT/5 AP
    No way, no how!!!! I am not even approaching that madness! That is where the big guys size advantage really comes into play. I would be looking like Pookie all cracked out with cotton mouth caked all over the corners of my mouth. Talking bout "It just keep calling me Man, it's calling me Man..."

Great workout Army. Take care of that elbow now ya hear!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah you really have to admire a guy with that type of commitment. Don't be TUTU hard on him he was just trying to get everyone in on the action.

No way, no how!!!! I am not even approaching that madness! That is where the big guys size advantage really comes into play. I would be looking like Pookie all cracked out with cotton mouth caked all over the corners of my mouth. Talking bout "It just keep calling me Man, it's calling me Man..."

Great workout Army. Take care of that elbow now ya hear!
    No I am just playing lol, I actually repped him every time I saw it, thought it was hilarious!

AG, its crap like that which makes me HATE combat support I want to go back to combat arms...but its just so useless outside of the army lol

25. lol yeah this makes one feel depressed! but guys like me take that and turn it into a madness with pent up rage! Sort of like TG blindfolded, on crack and Test, seething at destruction, but no hammer to hit with!!! Like he would, I WILL find a way to make men out of these boys! Crap these guys are the future leaders of your and my sons that might find themselves in the military!!!
    too bad Kleen didn't stay in!!! He would have made a hell of an NCO!! and Fin, you are a Direct Commission 4 star General as far as I am concerned! We need guys like you to take the BS out of this job
    Working on living

26. ^ Agreed with both of those

Also reminds me, the 4 star in Iraq right now is pretty sharp, I sat right behind him at chow yesterday, apparently the entire army is afraid to sit near a 4 star, his PSD team looked pissed that I sat there lmao.

27. buahahahaha NICE!!!!
    Working on living

28. Can you make your cadets do burpees?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

29. hmmmm interesting... it only says, and I quote
    "Cadre cannot make cadets do push-ups"
    So burpees are DEFINITELY on the table!!!
    Working on living

30. "Drop and gimme 20...then jump back up...then drop again..."
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 08:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM