Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 21 of 22 First ... 1619202122 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If it makes you feel any better fin I would have a tough time with 195 right now ... fuggin shoulder!! It's never going to heal!! Deadlift is my last good lift and I am just starting to push that up. Squats would have been glorious if it hadn't been for this fuggin shoulder. Oh well, now that I am using equipment front squats should go up past 300 and I will be happy with that!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    You'll get the 225, Fin...and sooner than you think. Then you'll look back on this post and laugh. Reps...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think it has more to do with the word Steroid being in the path to the link than the actual Super-DMZ name. Since it is in the anabolic/steroid section of the forum.

Right! 275 was light for me heavy sets.... My best ever was 9 reps at 275, and there was NOTHING light about any of those reps...
    Just challenge us to a swim and those pecs won't make a lick of difference.

I am actually taking my jack3d again too. I have absolutely no use for an AI right now and to have one in my line up would be stupid at this point. I need what ever tiny bit of Estro I have to keep my immune system strong. So the AS-GT gets a break for this period of time. However it is coming back during PCT!!!!!! I have been lucky since I am taking in 3 grams of Vit C and 10-20 grams of Glutamine a day that I am staying healthy as a horse. If things get out of control with immune system though I have some DHEA around and can take that to get a little aromatization going on to get the immune system to bounce back. Right now me STRONG LIKE BULL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    agree with XT and Kleen!!! you could swim circles around us!! and just wait until those numbers DO get up there... you will have us all in the fetal position!!

THIS!!!! though you are a guy repping 225 like 30 times

lol yes right now you strong like bull!!! Can't wait to get on something again... darn these in between times!!! I will give it my all to push this next stack through the roof like you are doing now! I got to do something to combat all the holiday eating I am currently planning on doing... curse this sweet tooth and love of baking!!!!!
    anyone have any ice cream I can go and cry into...??? preferably homemade???
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    If it makes you feel any better fin I would have a tough time with 195 right now ... fuggin shoulder!! It's never going to heal!! Deadlift is my last good lift and I am just starting to push that up. Squats would have been glorious if it hadn't been for this fuggin shoulder. Oh well, now that I am using equipment front squats should go up past 300 and I will be happy with that!!
    You guys rock the house! I am sure that 225 is not out of the picture anytime soon; actually I am getting crazy strong on the AH and I believe I have a few weeks left so probably 2 more chances to do some damage. After that it will be onto the Trifecta stack so I imagine some good strength gains, yet again, are not too far in the distant future. Like many of you, benching all depends on how my shoulder(s) hold out. I warm up pretty well lately so that is helping a lot but if I go to a four day split the volume I hit them with may not be welcome. Either way, more motivation to tear it up during this warrior run!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

good thing fin is working on upping your bench is its better than upping your squats or deads.

Lets be honest bench is fun
    NEW LG LOG CHECK IT OUT
    if only bc Big Ron is in my avatar
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170780-lets-try-again.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You guys rock the house! I am sure that 225 is not out of the picture anytime soon; actually I am getting crazy strong on the AH and I believe I have a few weeks left so probably 2 more chances to do some damage. After that it will be onto the Trifecta stack so I imagine some good strength gains, yet again, are not too far in the distant future. Like many of you, benching all depends on how my shoulder(s) hold out. I warm up pretty well lately so that is helping a lot but if I go to a four day split the volume I hit them with may not be welcome. Either way, more motivation to tear it up during this warrior run!
    Not right after I hope lol going to do a PCT first no ?? Then maybe a few weeks off of Ph's might be in order...?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NCAA68 View Post
    good thing fin is working on upping your bench is its better than upping your squats or deads.

Nothing better
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Deadlifts are more fun
  7. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

do u guys really believe the oral glutamine crap? it isn't bioavailable.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Well I damn sure did and if you ruin my placebo and I get sick! LOL Now I am going to have to go look that up. I have never heard that Glutamine was not bio available. Thanks for the heads up, I am on the hunt for research now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

See you made me go look that stuff back up. LGlutamine is orally bio-available however only about half of it makes it into your blood to be circulated to the muscles the other 53-ish% of it is taken immediately and used for fuel for enterocytes in the lining of the stomach, intestines and then taken to the liver whatever is left after those organs take whatever they want is what is available to the musculature of the body. Enterocytes are the cells in the lining of the intestines and what not and are known to increase the efficacy of the immune system. I am taking it for the health benefits and the fact it can be broken down into glucose when needed. Oral supplementation can increase the plasma concentrations of it because the linings of the said organs take Glutamine from the blood when not supplemented orally increasing the availability of glutamine already in the system plus allowing about half of what was ingested into the plasma as well. I don't think taking it as a muscle volumizer is effective because the doses to do so would be ridiculous and cost prohibitive but for the reason I am using it I think it works well.

Tell me if there is something I missed, I looked at a few articles but not tons so there may be better info out there.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

See you made me go look that stuff back up. LGlutamine is orally bio-available however only about half of it makes it into your blood to be circulated to the muscles the other 53-ish% of it is taken immediately and used for fuel for enterocytes in the lining of the stomach, intestines and then taken to the liver whatever is left after those organs take whatever they want is what is available to the musculature of the body. Enterocytes are the cells in the lining of the intestines and what not and are known to increase the efficacy of the immune system. I am taking it for the health benefits and the fact it can be broken down into glucose when needed. Oral supplementation can increase the plasma concentrations of it because the linings of the said organs take Glutamine from the blood when not supplemented orally increasing the availability of glutamine already in the system plus allowing about half of what was ingested into the plasma as well. I don't think taking it as a muscle volumizer is effective because the doses to do so would be ridiculous and cost prohibitive but for the reason I am using it I think it works well.

Tell me if there is something I missed, I looked at a few articles but not tons so there may be better info out there.
    Hmmm...interesting. But I won't stop taking it any time soon. It works too well at keeping me from getting sick, especially in the winter.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm taking a look at Sustamine now...

http://www.sustamine.com/pdfs/Sustamine-info.pdf
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.28%

ok guys been a relaxing weekend of cleaning out the house...
    my kids told their friends as they came to the door wanting them to come out and shoot baskets, "No I can't. My dad actually takes the term Labor, in Labor Day, seriously."
    The pathetic expressions on their poor faces gave me power!!! Muahahahahahahaha... that could be another Good Dad, Bad Dad moment!!!!

Today's lift
    Kept it light because of not being on anything right now. Just want to maintain and get ready for the next round of supps... good times. Took some Jack3d this morning, as I am out of everything else, and it really upset the stomach... that is the first time that has happened
    Chest
    Flat Bench BB:
    Kept it light at 275 for the heavy sets.
    Incline BB Press:
    4 sets only going to 225, but repped it out even and smooth
    DB Flies:
    up to 70's and nice and smooth...

it was here that the stomach started to not like me...
    Cables:
    3 sets
    Didn't plan on doing sprints today, but I was forced to SPRINT to the bathroom... it was like Shock and Awe in 91' all over again for about 30 seconds...
    was going to do that crazy drop set routine, but no lift partner and was week from the free for all in the bathroom...
    abs and then left walking slow and dizzy...
    Very nice easy lift, could imagine there was a nice pump going on. I completely can relate to the bathroom demolition during a workout...sometimes you walk out feeling lighter and faster, and others you just wanna lay day cause you may have sh@t out a piece of intestine in the madness.

Good work AG!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.24%

Thanks guys!!! And also thanks for the research Kleen and AZ. Spot on GH, but my quick update is I am still pretty sick. All I can taste is the jack3d. Odd because I never reacted this way. The cramps and nausea won't go. No back lift tomorrow I am afraid.... I just want to die... blah_!!!!! BUT, I will iron through this crap and if able will hit the gym at lunch. Never quit!!!!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I will iron through this crap and will hit the gym at lunch. Never quit!!!!
    NO QUARTER!!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.23%

Thanks guys!!! And also thanks for the research Kleen and AZ. Spot on GH, but my quick update is I am still pretty sick. All I can taste is the jack3d. Odd because I never reacted this way. The cramps and nausea won't go. No back lift tomorrow I am afraid.... I just want to die... blah_!!!!! BUT, I will iron through this crap and if able will hit the gym at lunch. Never quit!!!!
    thats the spirit

a true warrior Ohh yea forgot your a Major what the fugg was i thinking
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

F astronauts and spies when i grow up i wanna be AG
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

F astronauts and spies when i grow up i wanna be AG
    Amen to that
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

Not right after I hope lol going to do a PCT first no ?? Then maybe a few weeks off of Ph's might be in order...?
    Fear not DW, I will be taking some time off and do a reasonable PCT for it even though PP does not say it is required. I will probably run some Sustain Alpha or Erase.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.24%

ok you guys totally motivate me! I saw these post on my phone early this morning. I felt like death, but decided that nothing will stop me! Went and did a simple Bicep lift just to get the muscles going. The stomach wasn't too happy, but it still felt good.
    Bi's
    Hammer Curls
    still only at 70's Next time I will go to the 75's despite all odds...!!!!
    Standing EZ Bar Curls
    got up to 135 on these
    Seated alternating curls (actually had to sit before I fell down)
    only used the 45's
    1 Arm cable curls 4 sets
    went and laid down for an hour or so, showered, shaved the head, ate some oatmeal the kids were having for breakfast, and drove to the office... going home early today. Was supposed to do back today to see where I am with the 1 arm rows. Been a LONG time since doing them heavy. I want to get rested to try it tomorrow morning at the big Gold's near my house. There are 2 and only about 2 miles apart. the bigger one, that is a bit further away, has DB's up to 200!!! I will not rest until I hit that 200 lb monster, AND I will get it on video as well!!! Might take me about 4 months, and I might only get the 150, BUT it is a Thundergod Worthy GOAL (or a TWG)
    Working on living
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Fear not DW, I will be taking some time off and do a reasonable PCT for it even though PP does not say it is required. I will probably run some Sustain Alpha or Erase.
    I was wondering about how mild Androhard was.. so a mild PCT would all that would be required for a S4/Androhard run... Think this may be the way I will go. I might throw in some Turinbol LV and just do TRS with Testopro... for PCT.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

I am looking at the TCF-1 and may order it for my pct. I think I remember seeing that Sodium D aspartate is supposed to be more effective than regular DAA. Still not sure but need to figure it out soon.
  22. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

I was wondering about how mild Androhard was.. so a mild PCT would all that would be required for a S4/Androhard run... Think this may be the way I will go. I might throw in some Turinbol LV and just do TRS with Testopro... for PCT.
    Unless you go wild on the dosing or the length of the cycle, Androhard should have very minimal shutdown. How the S4 would affect that, I don't know, as I've never looked into that substance. But for Androhard alone, minimal, if any PCT should be needed.

I am looking at the TCF-1 and may order it for my pct. I think I remember seeing that Sodium D aspartate is supposed to be more effective than regular DAA. Still not sure but need to figure it out soon.
    The sodium theoretically increases it's solubility, IIRC, but I haven't seen any conclusive data on this. IMO, liquivade is the selling point for TCF-1. If Na-DA is more absorbable than normal DAA, then putting it in a nano-carrier such as LV should make it's bioavailability substantially higher than regular DAA.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

There are 2 and only about 2 miles apart. the bigger one, that is a bit further away, has DB's up to 200!!! I will not rest until I hit that 200 lb monster, AND I will get it on video as well!!! Might take me about 4 months, and I might only get the 150, BUT it is a Thundergod Worthy GOAL (or a TWG)
    Now that's fighting talk major, way to call out your goals!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.24%

ok guys hit the gym today, and you know that cold sweat you get when you are lifting at the tail end of being sick???? well that was me! No supps still, and nothing really in the tank.

Back
    Wide grip pull downs
    4 sets and kept it at 220 for the heavy sets. Wanted something in the tank for rows
    1 arm DB Rows (Kleen's competition lift)
    kept the reps low on purpose, cold sweat was already getting me
    110x5 - 130x5 - 140x5 and then stopped there. Anyone else noticing that pulling the bigger DB's is much more difficult (not talking weight either)??? They are so stinking long that they kept hitting my leg, arm, etc... Stayed there as the last few reps the shoulder was moving more than I care to admit. Not bad for not having done this in a long time and coming off being sick with NO supps in me
    DL
    3 sets and stopped at 315 for only a couple. The gym was spinning at this point lol
    Bent over BB rows
    only 3 sets again with the last 225x5... sucked
    HS Pull Downs
    2 sets only

stumbled to the car and sat there until the parking lot stopped spinning. at least I got it done my friends!
    Working on living
  25. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

You refuse to let your body hold you back. Much respect, as always, Major!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    ^^^YES!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

ok guys hit the gym today, and you know that cold sweat you get when you are lifting at the tail end of being sick???? well that was me! No supps still, and nothing really in the tank.

Back
    Wide grip pull downs
    4 sets and kept it at 220 for the heavy sets. Wanted something in the tank for rows
    1 arm DB Rows (Kleen's competition lift)
    kept the reps low on purpose, cold sweat was already getting me
    110x5 - 130x5 - 140x5 and then stopped there. Anyone else noticing that pulling the bigger DB's is much more difficult (not talking weight either)??? They are so stinking long that they kept hitting my leg, arm, etc... Stayed there as the last few reps the shoulder was moving more than I care to admit. Not bad for not having done this in a long time and coming off being sick with NO supps in me
    DL
    3 sets and stopped at 315 for only a couple. The gym was spinning at this point lol
    Bent over BB rows
    only 3 sets again with the last 225x5... sucked
    HS Pull Downs
    2 sets only

stumbled to the car and sat there until the parking lot stopped spinning. at least I got it done my friends!
    Mad props to the Major for fighting the good fight today. I know this feeling when you are sick...
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    thanks big man!!! Wish I had your strength though!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    ^^^YES!
    thanks your Goddessness!!!!
    Mad props to the Major for fighting the good fight today. I know this feeling when you are sick...
    don't we all my friend!!! Actually I think it was Rosie who helped motivate me to go no matter what! If you have seen her log she has gone through Hell and Back and never misses a beat!!!
    Working on living
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

thanks big man!!! Wish I had your strength though!!!

thanks your Goddessness!!!!

don't we all my friend!!! Actually I think it was Rosie who helped motivate me to go no matter what! If you have seen her log she has gone through Hell and Back and never misses a beat!!!
    I do read Rosie's log everyday though I don't post all that much; she is an inspiration for pushing through adversity that is for sure.
  30. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

I've actually enjoyed my last month supp free.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.24%

lol yeah but you are, as stated before, certifiably INSANE!!!!

lol nothing but love my friend!!!
    Working on living
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

I've actually enjoyed my last month supp free.
    This from Mr. AS-GT 5 scooper...
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.24%

Ok was going to just put it on cruise control today, but half way through the lift a buddy came into the gym and joined me. Man lifting with someone was nice!!!

Legs
    Leg Ext
    4 sets
    Leg Press
    kept it at 500lbs and just did reps of 10. Knee felt good, but the higher reps actually winded me...
    Moved to shoulders
    BB Mil press
    4 sets and the heavy being at 185 for just a few reps. No spotter on this yet...
    Lateral Extensions
    4 sets with the 40lb DB
    This is when my friend came in and he wanted to lift Triceps. I had not done them this week because of getting sick... stupid Jack3d... so I joined him
    Dips
    4 sets with 2 sets at +70lbs for 8 reps each (with BW that is 300lbs)
    Skull Crushers with close hand press immediately following each set
    4 sets with 1 set at 135 for 5 reps.
    Reverse Grip Bench
    3 sets with 225 being the last and I was SMOKED!!!!
    then he wanted to do drop sets... famous last words...
    close grip bench press
    loaded the bar with 4 10's on each side
    did 10, 2 guys stripped a 10lb from each side while holding it
    10, stripped
    all the way to the bar for 10. Light weight, but the bar never gets racked!! 5 total sets
    then he went, and then we did the same thing with 5 10's per side this time... stupid move lol
    only got down to the 2 10's per side before the arms could not go on They were soooooooo full and pumped I could barely move them. Going to do this about every 3rd week!
    Working on living
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Nice work Major, both lifts. Excellent!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

Army you are a beast man, my cgbp was not that crazy today! I am really surprised jack3d made you sick, maybe it went bad on you. I used some that was about a year old once, not the best way to go. I say that to say this, I took a 3 scooper this morning for my workout (new white blue raz flavor) and it was all good. Actually, I absolutely destroyed it today like you, best go check it out, intensity only the Major can appreciate .
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.24%

Nice work Major, both lifts. Excellent!
    Army you are a beast man, my cgbp was not that crazy today! I am really surprised jack3d made you sick, maybe it went bad on you. I used some that was about a year old once, not the best way to go. I say that to say this, I took a 3 scooper this morning for my workout (new white blue raz flavor) and it was all good. Actually, I absolutely destroyed it today like you, best go check it out, intensity only the Major can appreciate .
    thanks my brothers!!!!! got some cool pics to post here from the Army training yesterday...
    Working on living
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.24%

ok guys we took the cadets to the Leadership Reaction Course yesterday afternoon and punished them!!!
    It is a place with obstacles like getting over a 15 foot wall with a rope and a 5 ft board. Good times!!!

Picture 1 - This one was 1 guy in the squad fell into the water, and I announced, "Do we EVER let a buddy get left behind????" They all panicked and jumped into the water to "Save" their squad member... only after they were wet did they see me laughing taking pictures!!! Morons...
    Name:  All in!! (Small).jpg
Views: 52
Size:  26.7 KB

Picture 2 - This one had 3 dudes climbing on each other in very.... compromising positions... the picture just doesn't do this justice!!!!
    Name:  human chain (Small).jpg
Views: 66
Size:  83.2 KB

Picture 3 - This joker making the splash tried to Spider Man down the board at an odd angle... Didn't work out too good for him!!!
    Name:  splash!! (Small).jpg
Views: 76
Size:  76.6 KB

ok, last but not least... the weather... Yesterday at Camp Williams (where we were) the temp was 62 degrees!!!! the water temp was around the same!!! Oh and did I mention the 20mph gusting wind????? My best line of the day was, "If the guy standing next to you is dry, you will ALL do push-ups until your hands BLEED on this gravel unless he or she is soaking wet in the next 15 seconds!!!
    Ahhhhh (wipe tear) some times I love this job!!!!
    Working on living
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.23%

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BRILLIANT

where do i sign up
    Eat clean, piss dirty