Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 2 of 35 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I'm in broski, that new gym over there is not too shabby at all, although the weight section is lacking a bit o.O

    Votum 2.0 - NATADROL/HGHPRO/HEMAVOL/FRIENDS

    My natadrol log startin tomorrow btw!


  2. Yo brother you know im ridin' along for some military muscle!!!

    -Rahhhh!!


    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. I've got my ticket to this gun show!!!







    Now.......let the games begin!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  4. I can recycle this image as much as I want right?!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. haha welcome gentlemen, and TG... I get real embarrassed when you post those pictures of me!!! lol man I just hope that this Army crap will allow me all the time I need to be at the gym!!! I have a lot of DBs in the trunk of the car just in case though
    Working on living
    •   
       


  6. you know im in this thread!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I have a lot of DBs in the trunk of the car just in case though
    Careful major, they might catch you ridin dirty.

    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  8. Good stuff major take the gym with ya.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    haha welcome gentlemen, and TG... I get real embarrassed when you post those pictures of me!!! lol man I just hope that this Army crap will allow me all the time I need to be at the gym!!! I have a lot of DBs in the trunk of the car just in case though

    Rank has its privelages right ?! Task those soldiers(Edit: Read: wannabe soldiers because of rotc ) and hit the gym!

  10. I subbed all over...

  11. ok guys woke up to breakfast in bed his morning!!! Since I will be gone on Father's Day, only my 3rd one on a row (thanks Army), my wife and kids decided to make today Father's Day! Needless to say there was no dieting going on this morning!!!! lol The food was $$$$ and I enjoyed it very much! Tomorrow starts my long drive to WA state, and I will be getting up at 0330 in the AM to get there on time. Won't be on at all tomorrow, for obvious reasons... but will be back in action with this killer stack Tuesday!
    Working on living

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I will be getting up at 0330 in the AM to get there on time. Won't be on at all tomorrow, for obvious reasons...
    I don't follow...?

    I kid, good luck major, sounds like brekkie today was borderline epic.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  13. Happy Early Father's Day....monster....er, I mean Major!!!




    May All-Father guard you safely on your journey, my brother.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  14. Subbed major, safe drive tomorrow!

  15. Safe journey AG. Hope WA turns out to be a good time for you.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Safe travels Brother and congratulations on having such a kick ass family to do that for you!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Careful major, they might catch you ridin dirty.

    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  18. LOL WTF^
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  19. hope it works to your standards... ill see u in afgan my friend

  20. ok my friends, here in the beautiful North West and ready to kill it at the gym, in the morning though... 14 hours of driving and I am TOAST!! will take a look at this gym and pray they have DB's up to 200lbs! I would settle for 150 though!!
    Working on living

  21. ok guys the gym here ROCKS!!! but was totally full!!!! lol they have DB's up to 150, but anything over 100 had cobwebs on them!!! lol Had a good lift, but it was interrupted over and over with soooo many guys in there. Hard to concentrate.
    The Lift

    Flat BB Bench Press
    135x15 - 225x12 - 225x10 - 275x5 (went for it with the new reworked grip. felt pretty good. Can't wait to get back to 375!!)
    The cables were being used by 25 dudes, NOT KIDDING, so used some crazy peck deck contraption... not a fan...
    145x10 (3 times)
    COMPETITION LIFT
    2 Hand overhead DB extensions:
    100x15 - 130x6 (had elbow pain... not happy with this) 130x6 - 100x10
    Since they have 150s here, the new goal is 150x5 before I leave... that is only 5 weeks!!! Holy Crap I am insane!!!
    PUll-ups-
    BW x 12 and then 10 guys actually moved over as I walked around between sets and took the bar... was pissed!!! but moved on
    Bent over BB rows:
    135x15 - 225x10 - 275x5 - 135x15
    Hammer Curls:
    50's x 10 - 55's x 6 - 40s x 10
    Shrugs
    4 sets of 10
    This whole thing took over an hour because of waiting in line for equipment!!! need to find a new time, but not bad for the first time in a new gym.

    I am coming for you TG... and all you other pukes!!!! lol
    ARMY WANTS PAIN!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Working on living

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    ok guys the gym here ROCKS!!! but was totally full!!!! lol they have DB's up to 150, but anything over 100 had cobwebs on them!!! lol Had a good lift, but it was interrupted over and over with soooo many guys in there. Hard to concentrate.
    The Lift

    Flat BB Bench Press
    135x15 - 225x12 - 225x10 - 275x5 (went for it with the new reworked grip. felt pretty good. Can't wait to get back to 375!!)
    The cables were being used by 25 dudes, NOT KIDDING, so used some crazy peck deck contraption... not a fan...
    145x10 (3 times)
    COMPETITION LIFT
    2 Hand overhead DB extensions:
    100x15 - 130x6 (had elbow pain... not happy with this) 130x6 - 100x10
    Since they have 150s here, the new goal is 150x5 before I leave... that is only 5 weeks!!! Holy Crap I am insane!!!
    PUll-ups-
    BW x 12 and then 10 guys actually moved over as I walked around between sets and took the bar... was pissed!!! but moved on
    Bent over BB rows:
    135x15 - 225x10 - 275x5 - 135x15
    Hammer Curls:
    50's x 10 - 55's x 6 - 40s x 10
    Shrugs
    4 sets of 10
    This whole thing took over an hour because of waiting in line for equipment!!! need to find a new time, but not bad for the first time in a new gym.

    I am coming for you TG... and all you other pukes!!!! lol
    ARMY WANTS PAIN!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha
    nice
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  23. Not really sure why i wasn't in here earlier, but subbed now for sure.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  24. Good lift mate, glad u made it there ok ... Was concerned with your journey being posted and driving a low riding car from the dumbells in the trunk, that SOMEONE might have been lying in wait on route and then METROBA'D you

    obviously glad that wasn't the case!

  25. BTW where is Rob? It's very hard to meet the requirements of this log if he's not around to interact with IMO
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Everything but the kitchen sink log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:40 AM
  5. The "Kitchen Sinkiest" of Them All
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 11:02 AM
Log in
Log in