Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 13 of 22 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Pizza and steak may literally be my two favorite foods. I wonder how medium rare cooked steak would taste as a pizza topping.
    It's good, some places have that option... hek you can get most anything on a pizza...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com


  2. Nice workout AG. Take it easy on those legs no PRs for awhile
    I will work for supplements!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    It should be a fair product.

    I think a very good "natty" product could be made cheaply from bulk ingredients of Testofen, Icariin, Avena Sativa, Resveratrol, D-Aspartic Acid, and some Indole-3-Carbinol tossed in for estrogen regulation.

    I used to make my own natty test-blends before I went to the "dark" side.........
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I actually make my own stuff from bulk to mimic both Anabolic Pump, and Glycobol. A good amount of berberine, then banaba, cinnamon, then take NaRALA on the side. I made a 3-4 months worth for 75 bucks. You can pick up Vanadyl for like 10 dollars too!
    Great minds thinking alike once again!!

    It's just simply much cheaper to make your own supps from bulk raw powders. And ideally, it's more advantageous and effective as you can control just how much of each individual ingredient you desire in your blend.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's good, some places have that option... hek you can get most anything on a pizza...
    Ummmmm.........vagina on a pizza..........ummmmm......sou nds delish!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Ummmmm.........vagina on a pizza..........ummmmm......sou nds delish!!
    Probably have to go to Thailand for that....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  6. I think this winter I will be capping my own as well. Just would like to see a profile that suits me and on the 50000 other schmucks who take the premade stuff.
    On another note I went for a run last night....


    now before you (i.e. Kleen) take that the wrong way and make me do push ups...


    it was done in a pool with chest deep water. There was no pain at all in the leg. AND I was able to work my ROM for the first time. I even did some HIIT swimming for about 15 minutes, and the heart rate was through the roof. Either that means I worked REAL hard, or I am just out of shape....
    Working on living

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    On another note I went for a run last night....


    now before you (i.e. Kleen) take that the wrong way and make me do push ups...


    it was done in a pool with chest deep water.
    HA! Didn't even make it halfway through August.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I think this winter I will be capping my own as well. Just would like to see a profile that suits me and on the 50000 other schmucks who take the premade stuff.
    On another note I went for a run last night....


    now before you (i.e. Kleen) take that the wrong way and make me do push ups...


    it was done in a pool with chest deep water. There was no pain at all in the leg. AND I was able to work my ROM for the first time. I even did some HIIT swimming for about 15 minutes, and the heart rate was through the roof. Either that means I worked REAL hard, or I am just out of shape....
    What was that I said in a post above, you will run again.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    HA! Didn't even make it halfway through August.
    I also was never in any doubt!!

    I was doing light leg extensions the week after my knee surgery (1990) and was doing light squats 2 weeks later. You just have to push yourself through the pain. But you also have to be able to differentiate between justifiable pain and unecessary and dangerous pain. AG knows the difference.

    I highly admire his (AG's) tenacity. I never miss workouts either. You can switch the day or time of day when you can get a session in when an emergency arises, but I'd have to be in a hospital bed to totally skip a workout. Or worse.......
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    HA! Didn't even make it halfway through August.
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What was that I said in a post above, you will run again.
    lol yes tis true! Just wait until I take the picks of me dragging a sled loaded with weights and or cadets in the snow for cardio!
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I also was never in any doubt!!

    I was doing light leg extensions the week after my knee surgery (1990) and was doing light squats 2 weeks later. You just have to push yourself through the pain. But you also have to be able to differentiate between justifiable pain and unecessary and dangerous pain. AG knows the difference.

    I highly admire his (AG's) tenacity. I never miss workouts either. You can switch the day or time of day when you can get a session in when an emergency arises, but I'd have to be in a hospital bed to totally skip a workout. Or worse.......
    I would rather take death!!!! No thrills for the cautious my beastly friend!!!
    Working on living

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol yes tis true! Just wait until I take the picks of me dragging a sled loaded with weights and or cadets in the snow for cardio!


    I would rather take death!!!! No thrills for the cautious my beastly friend!!!
    Amen. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

    The hero dies only once. The coward lives to die a 1,000 deaths.

    Death before dishonor!!!!

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  12. He is a Major and outranks his Doctor so the docs orders don't really count...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  13. buahahahahahahahaha
    Working on living

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    He is a Major and outranks his Doctor so the docs orders don't really count...


    And as a god, no one is going to tell me what to do. Only All-Father (the Most High God) can tell me what to do!!!

    When I say that I'm a god, I'm not being blasphemous by the way. And I believe this scripture wth all my heart.

    This is All-Father (God) talking in Psalms 82:6---"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."

    Jesus also quoted this scripture in John chapter 10 and added that "the scripture cannot be broken".
    Amen and amen.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  15. Pain is only temporary...Quitting last forever!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post


    And as a god, no one is going to tell me what to do. Only All-Father (the Most High God) can tell me what to do!!!

    When I say that I'm a god, I'm not being blasphemous by the way. And I believe this scripture wth all my heart.

    This is All-Father (God) talking in Psalms 82:6---"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."

    Jesus also quoted this scripture in John chapter 10 and added that "the scripture cannot be broken".
    Amen and amen.
    Amen to that my friend!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Pain is only temporary...Quitting last forever!!
    true words from a true warrior!
    Working on living

  17. Remember we're all dying from the minute we're born, death is inevitable, life is not - I try really hard to live each day like it's my last... Or least to a point of not leaving things undone or unaccomplished that otherwise could be. My dad's famous words to me are "god loves a trier"

  18. no regrets...how i live
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  19. "Ray! when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"
    -Winston Zeddemore
    NEW LG LOG CHECK IT OUT
    if only bc Big Ron is in my avatar
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170780-lets-try-again.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NCAA68 View Post
    "Ray! when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"
    -Winston Zeddemore
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Pain is only temporary...Quitting last forever!!

    Very true

    Amen to that

  22. Did somebody use the q word in here? Now that is the blasphemy. Rest, regroup and go at it again is the closest option allowed!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  23. whoever quits I will kill them
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  24. This is one of my favorites....

    "Show me a good looser and Ill show you a looser"

    Stuey Ungar RIP
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  25. It's always too soon to quit...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    This is one of my favorites....

    "Show me a good looser and Ill show you a looser"

    Stuey Ungar RIP
    LOL, that one's awesome
    NSCA - CSCS

  27. Ok guys while everyone is trying to figure out what happened with their reps (lol this is great!!!) I am going to give some workout numbers, though I feel that some of these dropped like all of our reps did!!!
    Chest:
    HS Flat chest press -
    up to only 3 plates per side, but was going for reps. Got 12 on most, but only 8 on the last
    HS Incline - Doing a lot of HS machines because of the leg stability
    2 plates and a 25 - 4 sets averaged about 12
    SuperSet of Cable crossovers and Peck Deck
    4 sets and got between 12-15 reps each

    PAUSE COMMENTARY
    this is the first time in almost 2 months that I have done a full chest lift and the numbers were a bit on the soft side, but the pump was INSANE!!! I have never filled up so fast in my life! Supp commentary at the end of post

    Triceps
    2 hand overhead extensions - again going for reps so the weight is lighter
    started with 105's then up to 120 and got 12 then 10 reps back down to 105 for only 8 for the burnout... that was odd....
    Dips
    body weight only to give the elbows a break
    4 sets 15
    Cable overhead reverse extensions (back facing machine) supper set with standing normal cable extensions
    4 sets 15-25 reps
    The pump was so great that I had veins on the TRICEP!!!! that was a new one and VERY UBER COOL!!!

    abs
    bike for 15 min for physical therapy

    Supps
    2 scoops ASGT
    6 scoops AP
    2 Titanium (upped the dose and I think this added to the crazy pumps and filling of the chest so quickly this morning. No other explanation... open to suggestions here, but I have taken everything else before and this great filling up has never happened. Wish I would have taken measurements, but I know I gained multiple inches on the chest and arms!
    2 Formadrol Extreme
    Working on living

  28. HS Incline - Doing a lot of HS machines because of the leg stability
    What do you mean by this? You're talking about Hammer Strength, right?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. yeah. I like to use DBs and BBs, but the DB are too much for the leg to handle right now. Had knee surgery 2 weeks ago today. It is still real weak and carrying the 45lb plates for Hammer Strength is all the legs can handle. Stupid leg!!!
    Working on living

  30. Nice to see you lifting
    I will work for supplements!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    yeah. I like to use DBs and BBs, but the DB are too much for the leg to handle right now. Had knee surgery 2 weeks ago today. It is still real weak and carrying the 45lb plates for Hammer Strength is all the legs can handle. Stupid leg!!!
    Gotchya! Not sure why I didn't make the connection, lol
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  32. lol all good my friend!!! by the way... LOVING the HGHPro!!! Cycling 5 on 2 off and last night was off.
    Working on living

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol all good my friend!!! by the way... LOVING the HGHPro!!! Cycling 5 on 2 off and last night was off.
    Have you experienced any odd or off colored dreams? I sure did of that stuff.
    NSCA - CSCS

  34. at first I had the odd dreams, but now they have stabilized. On my 2nd month on this, so I guess the body is adapting.... which sucks!!!
    Working on living

  35. HGHPro is a stellar product. I am also doing 5 on and 2 off now as I've been running it for 6 weeks. I did have some funny dreams but not as much as I used to have with ZMA.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    yeah. I like to use DBs and BBs, but the DB are too much for the leg to handle right now. Had knee surgery 2 weeks ago today. It is still real weak and carrying the 45lb plates for Hammer Strength is all the legs can handle. Stupid leg!!!
    It will all get better soon. Hang in there. I guarantee you that 90% of people that just had knee surgery wouldn't be no where near a gym.

    You're a real trooper. Outstanding determination and resolve.

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  37. thanks my brother!!!
    went to the gym this morning
    Cardio on the Elliptical machine: 60 minutes and 930 cals burned. Very successful, and the knee took it like a champ!!!
    Working on living

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    thanks my brother!!!
    went to the gym this morning
    Cardio on the Elliptical machine: 60 minutes and 930 cals burned. Very successful, and the knee took it like a champ!!!
    That's a good test for where you're at right now, low impact but still some knee involvement.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  39. agreed, and it felt surprisingly good. I was only on level 6-7 for that. Thursday will try it at 10. Will be my first big test.
    Working on living

  40. Just be careful. There's a fine line between committed and crazy. Just trying to make sure you don't re-injure yourself and set yourself back. That would suck.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Everything but the kitchen sink log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:40 AM
  5. The "Kitchen Sinkiest" of Them All
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 11:02 AM
Log in
Log in