Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 12 of 22 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

come on TG you are letting my secrets out!!!!
    OK guys, a ways back a friend of mine asked that I review a new supp out there from a new company. It is Athletix Sports Titanium

I will stack this with the Formadrol Extreme for this Nata PCT starting today. Now just because I got picked up by LG to be a rep this weekend doesn't mean that I will change how I do things. You guys know that what I say about this product will be ligit. Besides, I love start up supp companies.
    Working on living

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    come on TG you are letting my secrets out!!!!
    OK guys, a ways back a friend of mine asked that I review a new supp out there from a new company. It is Athletix Sports Titanium

I will stack this with the Formadrol Extreme for this Nata PCT starting today. Now just because I got picked up by LG to be a rep this weekend doesn't mean that I will change how I do things. You guys know that what I say about this product will be ligit. Besides, I love start up supp companies.
    I have had my eye on this when I first saw it on bb.com. It has a healthy dose of Testofen so it has potential to be pretty ridiculous. My thought about it are to run it at 3 pills a day for 60 days, the problem is that means 3 bottles but when you're talking test boosters (like Kleen), let's get crazy!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

lol true, I only have the 1 free bottle though. Will start the first week at the recommended 2 caps, and then bump to 3 for the rest of the cycle. After that will start the SWOLE stack that I have had in reserve for a while
    Working on living
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like it's ingredients!!

Ingredients:
    (per serving, 30 day supply)
    850mg Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen)
    200mg Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
    800mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT)

Let us know what you think AG...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

will do my friend! I agree with you on the ingredients. I like the fact that there is no "proprietary blend" as well. Tells you exactly what is there... no guess work.
    Working on living
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agree totally on the proprietary format. It just affords alot of grey area for these supplement companies to play in.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah some use it to their advantage for sure. Just depends on the company.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I saw Titanium about a week ago on another site. It's a decent formula, though I'd prefer about twice as much LCLT. Maybe double dose it? But then that would be a LOT of I3C...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I saw Titanium about a week ago on another site. It's a decent formula, though I'd prefer about twice as much LCLT. Maybe double dose it? But then that would be a LOT of I3C...
    I am thinking that if you go to 3 per day for 60 days that would be a very inexpensive and effective test boosting product. Combine that with AS-GT and a nutrient partitioner of choice, nice recomp stack that will allow for some major strength gains.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

hmmmmm ok so which partitioner would any of you guys run?
    Working on living
  11. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am thinking that if you go to 3 per day for 60 days that would be a very inexpensive and effective test boosting product. Combine that with AS-GT and a nutrient partitioner of choice, nice recomp stack that will allow for some major strength gains.
    3/day, is that 1.5 doses? Yeah, I could see that being good long term.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

hmmmmm ok so which partitioner would any of you guys run?
    I have been wanting to try Slin or Recompadrol... it is dependent on what works for you I guess.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

yeah I have plenty of pSlin and Slin...
    Working on living
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Hmmmm...let's see? AG...LG...SLIN
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

"late but subbed"
  16. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I have been wanting to try Slin or Recompadrol... it is dependent on what works for you I guess.
    recompadrol is the BEST repartitioner I have ever tried. stuff is powerful, and for price/quantity it's a homerun.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow a lot going on since I was on holidays... testofen can't go wrong there. I think it's even stronger for us older guys. I take my Testopro and can feel it about 15 minutes later and it has my libido in hyperdrive all the the fuggin time!! It's kind of a pain at times.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I like it's ingredients!!

Ingredients:
    (per serving, 30 day supply)
    850mg Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen)
    200mg Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
    800mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT)

Let us know what you think AG...
    It should be a fair product.

I think a very good "natty" product could be made cheaply from bulk ingredients of Testofen, Icariin, Avena Sativa, Resveratrol, D-Aspartic Acid, and some Indole-3-Carbinol tossed in for estrogen regulation.

I used to make my own natty test-blends before I went to the "dark" side.........
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hmmmm...let's see? AG...LG...SLIN
    lol so many supps to take, so little time...
    Quote Originally Posted by oafinest View Post
    "late but subbed"
    welcome big man!!! When is that comp you are prepping for??
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    recompadrol is the BEST repartitioner I have ever tried. stuff is powerful, and for price/quantity it's a homerun.
    hmmm never tried that one before. Might have to give it a shot this winter
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow a lot going on since I was on holidays... testofen can't go wrong there. I think it's even stronger for us older guys. I take my Testopro and can feel it about 15 minutes later and it has my libido in hyperdrive all the the fuggin time!! It's kind of a pain at times.
    I am really looking forward to bumping this dose up to 3 a day... would you run the third pill doubled in the AM, PM, or solo after lunch... I am thinking AM before lifting having the 2. Be nice to feel the testofen kick in then. The company owner told me that when he does that he feels a boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    It should be a fair product.

I think a very good "natty" product could be made cheaply from bulk ingredients of Testofen, Icariin, Avena Sativa, Resveratrol, D-Aspartic Acid, and some Indole-3-Carbinol tossed in for estrogen regulation.

I used to make my own natty test-blends before I went to the "dark" side.........
    lol TG you are simply a beast!!!! Wish I had your and Kleen's mad scientist skills!!! Oh well... if I had all those raw ingredients around my house my kids would either look like freak science experiments gone wrong or like Jay Cutler... they get into EVERYTHING!!! they think my Blue Rasp BC-EAA are fun coolaid! I have to hide and LOCK everything!
    Working on living
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am really looking forward to bumping this dose up to 3 a day... would you run the third pill doubled in the AM, PM, or solo after lunch... I am thinking AM before lifting having the 2. Be nice to feel the testofen kick in then. The company owner told me that when he does that he feels a boost.
    I like to dose 3 times with testopro, I get a boost evey dose so it would be interesting to see what 3 and 3 felt like though...hmmm
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

ok guys got an update from the Doctor this morning... good news and bad
    The Bad:
    "You will never run again"
    "You will need surgery every 5 years from now on to Kleen the knee out" (Kleen pun intended!!!) lol

The Good:
    I can start biking again
    "You look like a bodybuilder so screw physical Therapy, you know more than those jokers anyways. Just take it slow on the squats and dead lifts, and be in tune with the body. You can start today if you like"
    So I hit the gym tomorrow back full time. Blasting the upper body and in the crawl stage on the lower. I am also walking without a limp now.
    Plan on pushing these supps to the limit
    Titanium
    Formadrol Extreme
    HGHPro
    A-T2 (only a little left)
    and the staples...

On another note, the new boss found out that I never had a promotion ceremony when I got major. So to make up for it he is having me do one after lunch today... lol so I get to make Major all over again... a little late, but the thought is nice. I DO get some free food out of it! Going to go with the steak!!!!
    Working on living
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

ok guys got an update from the Doctor this morning... good news and bad
    The Bad:
    "You will need surgery every 5 years from now on to Kleen the knee out" (Kleen pun intended!!!) lol

The Good:
    I can start biking again
    "You look like a bodybuilder so screw physical Therapy, you know more than those jokers anyways. Just take it slow on the squats and dead lifts, and be in tune with the body. You can start today if you like"
    So I hit the gym tomorrow back full time. Blasting the upper body and in the crawl stage on the lower. I am also walking without a limp now.
    Plan on pushing these supps to the limit
    Titanium
    Formadrol Extreme
    HGHPro
    A-T2 (only a little left)
    and the staples...

On another note, the new boss found out that I never had a promotion ceremony when I got major. So to make up for it he is having me do one after lunch today... lol so I get to make Major all over again... a little late, but the thought is nice. I DO get some free food out of it! Going to go with the steak!!!!
    1 - Knowing you, you will run again.
    2 - I know you will be squatting in the next 48 hours, you are in fact slightly crazy .
    3 - That list is a test bomb to the max, women and children should run away fast...
    4 - It's about time the Army gave you a decent meal and congrats on the ceremony, we all agree you deserve it!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Who makes recompadrol? Which one is it a clone of?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    I'm not doubting Recompadrol's efficacy, cause I've never tried it, but the name is hilarious. It's like naming a supplement, WillGiveYouBigPecs-3dione
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

PM was just nuts with the repartitioning effects for me. Too strong for cutting though.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

1 - Knowing you, you will run again.
    2 - I know you will be squatting in the next 48 hours, you are in fact slightly crazy .
    3 - That list is a test bomb to the max, women and children should run away fast...
    4 - It's about time the Army gave you a decent meal and congrats on the ceremony, we all agree you deserve it!
    In full agreement with all the above. LOL

Major, it's about time you got the recognition you deserve, soldier.

You are both an officer and a gentleman. No pun intended.

And by the way, I had steak for my post-workout meal and I'm about to have another one in just a few minutes. You can never go wrong with the steak!!!!

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm not doubting Recompadrol's efficacy, cause I've never tried it, but the name is hilarious. It's like naming a supplement, WillGiveYouBigPecs-3dione
    That is corny as shit. ha ha These companies go mad with the "Drol" word. Next will be CutADrol, LeanADrol, BulkADrol, StrengthADrol, etc.

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That is corny as shit. ha ha These companies go mad with the "Drol" word. Next will be CutADrol, LeanADrol, BulkADrol, StrengthADrol, etc.
    beast Mode is the new phrase, so look for BeastMode'adrol with Post Wildabeast Therapy.
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

AG, I love those elbow sleeves. I have the knee wraps version of those.
    NSCA - CSCS
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Great news on the lifting. Give it hell AG.
    I will work for supplements!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

AG, I love those elbow sleeves. I have the knee wraps version of those.
    I have to get those, I bet it will help my shoulder if I have good elbow support, as the trick elbow is how I injured it in the first place ... or so I am guessing...
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Lean Body Formulations makes it: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...-180-caps.html

It is not a clone of any one, more like a combination of about 3 (or more) of them. Anabolic Pump, LG Slin and P-Slin I believe (this is off the top of my head, I could be wrong). It seems to have a very complete formula and I look forward to trying it in the future. From what I have read/heard it works very well so it needs to get some of the familiar faces to give it a go. I smell a recomp log in the future!
  33. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

It's not a clone of anything, It's a nutrient repartitioner.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

There are multiple nutrient partitioning supps, such as Glycobol, Anabolic Pump, Pslin.

I personally never responded all that well to them or I simply did not know what to expect, so I never went beyond Anabolic Pump and Pslin, though I've heard good stuff about Glycobol.
    NSCA - CSCS
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

In full agreement with all the above. LOL

Major, it's about time you got the recognition you deserve, soldier.

You are both an officer and a gentleman. No pun intended.

And by the way, I had steak for my post-workout meal and I'm about to have another one in just a few minutes. You can never go wrong with the steak!!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT

Oh i went one better steak and pizza

Name:  IMAG0137.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  53.3 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

The Bad:
    Gotta agree with the rest of the gang, that's bullsh*t. You'll probably be running before September.

The Good:
    I can start biking again
    "You look like a bodybuilder so screw physical Therapy, you know more than those jokers anyways.
    It's nice when a doctor will give it to you straight.

If there's anyone that deserves recognition for their hard work and determination it's you AG.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

thanks for that guys!!! Nice to have the support of my brothers in iron!

ok back full time at the gym. Started getting stagnant on the numbers, sooooo time to switch the routine around a bit. I haven't down this one in years, so going to do 3 sets of 15 on all exercises. The weight will obviously go down a bit while trying to squeeze out the 15 reps while still trying to go moderately heavy, but this should help me pump up slightly as well as cut some much hated BF while I start increasing the cardio. the split will be:
    Chest Tris
    Back Bis
    Shoulders - (VERY LIGHT) legs

Supps are still"
    Titanium (which smells just like TestoPro coming out of the bottle)
    Formadrol Extreme
    ASGT
    Postal
    BC-EAA
    Slin
    and then staples...

Today's lift was as follows:
    Back & Bis
    Wide arm lat pull down (pulled to chest)
    3x15 up to 210lbs

BB Bent over rows (had to go light because the knee couldn't hold that much weight standing yet)
    3x15 with only 135 (was real easy, but the knee was real unstable... crawling...)

Seated 2 hand row (same issue with the knee holding the weight)
    3x15 with 150

couldn't do DL's so did the seated back extension thing
    3x15 entire rack

Alternating DB Curls
    3x15 (missed a few towards the end) 35's and 40's

HS Preacher Curl
    3x15 105lbs

Seated crazy Nautilus bicep contraption
    3x15 3/4 stack

then went into the cardio room and was able to do elliptical machine on the 5 setting for 50 minutes. burned 750 cals! knee is tired and a little sore, but had a good workout. Feels great to be at the gym again!
    Working on living
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Nice workout Army! Glad to hear you got clearance to train again....
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

LOL, I haven't tried it but the profile is outstanding! Has some insulin potentiators as well as mimickers. I like the addition of Vanadyl and berberine as i know neither of these are insulin dependant meaning a low carb dieter can still get the nutrient shuttling effect. I actually make my own stuff from bulk to mimic both Anabolic Pump, and Glycobol. A good amount of berberine, then banaba, cinnamon, then take NaRALA on the side. I made a 3-4 months worth for 75 bucks. You can pick up Vanadyl for like 10 dollars too.

I do want to try Recompadrol though, it is high on my list. I will use Slin after my Slin-Sane is gone but eating lower carb I can really only use it for carb loads at the moment. I need something that doesn't require many carbs but still turns on the glut -4 in the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT

Oh i went one better steak and pizza

D!CK LOL So jealous of that meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Gotta agree with the rest of the gang, that's bullsh*t. You'll probably be running before September.

It's nice when a doctor will give it to you straight.

If there's anyone that deserves recognition for their hard work and determination it's you AG.
    Agreed on all accounts!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Pizza and steak may literally be my two favorite foods. I wonder how medium rare cooked steak would taste as a pizza topping.
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. Everything but the kitchen sink log