Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 11 of 22 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I always forget u can write bitch but I know u cant write **** and ****.
    Sorry guys will log on edit... Apologies


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Sorry guys will log on edit... Apologies
    And now that I've re read the message it makes more sense... I need to sleep!

  3. if u edit my post makes no sense...leave it be...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    if u edit my post makes no sense...leave it be...
    Don't worry bro, I meant my post... Then I reread your post and then I understood... Leaving my post as is and now understand that it's not a preschool forum and I can use adult words within reason

  5. Great workout AG. Nice to have you back.
    I will work for supplements!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I had Aerosmith's "dude looks like a lady" playing when I first watched that video.

    It felt so disrespectful I had to turn it off. Put on "Come Together" instead - felt it much better complemented your admirable set AG.
    "Train Kept A'Rollin" would work nicely with the vid.



    Also goes with Major Payne's bedtime story of the Little Engine That Could!!! LMAO

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  7. America's secret weapon is AG's arms....when he runs on the battle feild he flexes the guns and the entire enemy camp explodes....spontaneously...AG takes no prisoners only enemy heads
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  8. lol you guys are great!!! hope you are all having a great weekend!!! my surgery will be 2 pm on Monday, that means there is time for the gym in the morning!!!! soooo money!
    Working on living

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol you guys are great!!! hope you are all having a great weekend!!! my surgery will be 2 pm on Monday, that means there is time for the gym in the morning!!!! soooo money!
    This is the response of a true warrior....enough said
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  10. Hope you kill it and then get fixed right up. With your determination you will be hobbling your way to a bench in the very near future. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    lol you guys are great!!! hope you are all having a great weekend!!! my surgery will be 2 pm on Monday, that means there is time for the gym in the morning!!!! soooo money!
    Role model of the year right there

  12. ^^ x 2

  13. ok guys... some bodyweight stuff this AM and checking your all's logs. getting cut this afternoon.
    Working on living

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    ok guys... some bodyweight stuff this AM and checking your all's logs. getting cut this afternoon.
    Vids of you all drugged up, coming out of anaesthesia or GTFO!

    Nah, but seriously, our prayers are with you.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    ok guys... some bodyweight stuff this AM and checking your all's logs. getting cut this afternoon.
    now remember what I said NO chasing the nurses until at least the leg has healed a bit! good luck bro, prayers and thoughts with you and the family!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Vids of you all drugged up, coming out of anaesthesia or GTFO!

    Nah, but seriously, our prayers are with you.
    I second both of these statements. I bet you can get 200x10 overhead triceps on percaset

  17. Haha, I remember when I had my shoulder surgery and had some Versed. I asked the nurse to marry me...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Haha, I remember when I had my shoulder surgery and had some Versed. I asked the nurse to marry me...
    Well if I have to go back under I know what to ask for. LOL I told them Vicodin made my nose itch so they sent me home with some weak ass stuff. I forget what it was called but it was so weak. I had to go in the next morning to get a new prescription. Then the gave me percocet or however you spell it. I was all good once that kicked in.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  19. Yeah, Percocet's the good shizz. Good luck, AG!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  20. I went with my dad when he had surgery. Afterward he was still all loopy and sh1t. They gave him a cookie to eat. He started eating it and half way through he fell asleep. Idk y but it made me laugh so hard.

  21. When I broke my leg in 10th grade and had surgery, my family told me when I came out of it that I would start a sentence, fall asleep, wake up and finish it. "How you guys doin'....zzzzz....today..." LOL!!!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  22. Wishing you a speedy recovery AG.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  23. All the best Major...

    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Ok guys I am out. Thanks for all the well wishes!!! I am sooooo loopy right now lol
    Will give an update tomorrow on all they did... mostly because I can't remember everything the doc said lol all I remember is asking the nurse for some test because I was positive my test counts are low lol anyways hitting the gym tomorrow

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Ok guys I am out. Thanks for all the well wishes!!! I am sooooo loopy right now lol
    Will give an update tomorrow on all they did... mostly because I can't remember everything the doc said lol all I remember is asking the nurse for some test because I was positive my test counts are low lol anyways hitting the gym tomorrow
    Even on drugs, you got your priorities straight.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Ok guys I am out. Thanks for all the well wishes!!! I am sooooo loopy right now lol
    Will give an update tomorrow on all they did... mostly because I can't remember everything the doc said lol all I remember is asking the nurse for some test because I was positive my test counts are low lol anyways hitting the gym tomorrow
    Lol too funny.

  27. Glad everything went ok mate!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Ok guys I am out. Thanks for all the well wishes!!! I am sooooo loopy right now lol
    Will give an update tomorrow on all they did... mostly because I can't remember everything the doc said lol all I remember is asking the nurse for some test because I was positive my test counts are low lol anyways hitting the gym tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Even on drugs, you got your priorities straight.
    That's so cool.

    TESTOSTERONE............

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  29. thanks brothers!!! here is the low down on the knee

    The doctor cut out about 1/3 of my meniscus and shaved the remainder of it. They also thought my MCL was gone, but once in there they found 3 pieces of bone buried within the MCL causing ripping and popping. They took those out and cleaned the MCL up. Luckily they got to it before the damage was too bad. Good news all around. They said no squats (I asked lol ) for at least a month, and then only body weight. Wife won't give me the keys today to go to the gym so I had the kids bring me my DB's when she was not home!
    She thinks that heavy medication and driving (along with lifting heavy weight) is not good... what do women know!!! lol I will hit the gym before meds tomorrow!!! no excuses then.
    Working on living

  30. we expect no less major!!

    I'm battling a nasty cold...whole Fam is in bed. I refuse to stay in bed!! wife says "you don't always have to be superman!!!".

    we never stop!!! NEVER!!!!

  31. ok guys been doing some crazy DB workouts at home. Today is a day I finally get to take a shower!!! lol and no stink jokes please! The knee is still pretty swollen, but I can bend it enough to get in the car now. I will start doing the bike here soon. either today or tomorrow depending on if i can find where my wife hid my keys!!!
    Working on living

  32. Getting a little restless big man? You'll be up and squatting in no time!!!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  33. A month recovery is really not bad, and bodyweight squats in a week is pretty phenomenal.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  34. ok guys hit the gym again. However, given the fact that I couldn't lift DB's or plates, I did all machines... yes... I was among the old and newbies wandering the Nautilus area... but before you all mushroom stamp my man card, I DID max out the plates on all but one machine (a low row that had 300lbs) so I felt pretty good with that. Did everything but legs... obviously.
    HOWEVER, I did get on the stationary bike. Kleen already yelled at me about this, but alas... it was the Dr.'s orders. I was told when I could tolerate the pain to start getting the ROM back in the leg. I ain't going to lie though... felt like crying like a 6 year old school girl being chased by TG wearing nothing but a thong... (man what a crazy mental image THAT brings!!! lol )
    anyways.... only able to do it for about 5 minutes before it became too much.
    Working on living

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I did all machines... yes... I was among the old and newbies wandering the Nautilus area... but before you all mushroom stamp my man card, I DID max out the plates on all but one machine
    At first I was like


    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I ain't going to lie though... felt like crying like a 6 year old school girl being chased by TG wearing nothing but a thong...
    Then I was like


    But then I remembered
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  36. Man, there's no hate here....I'm impressed that your already back in the gym lifting and riding the bike (might be a bit soon, but rock on with your bad self). Your drive is amazing bro.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    ... felt like crying like a 6 year old school girl being chased by TG wearing nothing but a thong... (man what a crazy mental image THAT brings!!! lol )
    That's actually a truly breath-taking and beautiful sight to behold. But I may be a bit biased.......
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  38. Jeez AG, just embarrassing the smaller of us here... "yeah, I've a major op less than a week ago, but back at the gym maxing out machines, just showing the newbies what hardcore really is"

    Way to go bro, respectful and humbled once again!!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    ok guys hit the gym again. However, given the fact that I couldn't lift DB's or plates, I did all machines... yes... I was among the old and newbies wandering the Nautilus area... but before you all mushroom stamp my man card, I DID max out the plates on all but one machine (a low row that had 300lbs) so I felt pretty good with that. Did everything but legs... obviously.
    HOWEVER, I did get on the stationary bike. Kleen already yelled at me about this, but alas... it was the Dr.'s orders. I was told when I could tolerate the pain to start getting the ROM back in the leg. I ain't going to lie though... felt like crying like a 6 year old school girl being chased by TG wearing nothing but a thong... (man what a crazy mental image THAT brings!!! lol )
    anyways.... only able to do it for about 5 minutes before it became too much.
    Haha don't make me "Come at you Bro!" I MAY even have a chance while your injured. You know that doctor ment moving your leg with your hands tough guy! That's okay the admantium they reinforced you with this time should do the trick. Just let it set into the the tissue first and I will see what I can do about finding you some black and yellow tights. Way to kill it AG!

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Jeez AG, just embarrassing the smaller of us here... "yeah, I've a major op less than a week ago, but back at the gym maxing out machines, just showing the newbies what hardcore really is"

    Way to go bro, respectful and humbled once again!!
    AG is the meaning of Hardcore, when Webster's was looking into the definition they asked him to describe himself.

    AG is so hardcore the "Most Intersting Man in the world" buys him a Dos Equis and asks to hear AG tell his tales...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  40. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That's okay the admantium they reinforced you with this time should do the trick. Just let it set into the the tissue first and I will see what I can do about finding you some black and yellow tights. Way to kill it AG!
    I found him some. They fit too!!!!

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Everything but the kitchen sink log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:40 AM
  5. The "Kitchen Sinkiest" of Them All
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 11:02 AM
Log in
Log in