Army Guy "Kleens" out the cabinets with LG, AI, PES, USP, and the kitchen sink!

Page 10 of 22 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nothing scares me more than taking a day off the gym, unless I have really injured the body part I am to work or doing an exercise may cause an injury I am there. If I hurt my leg, what the fug does that matter on chest day!! lol I hate unplanned time off and can't remember the last time I took an unplanned day off...

Ohhh I lie, I took a week off when I tore the cap muscle in my shoulder, in my defence I could not squat either but could have done some leg press I guess.... doctors orders you know.
    I'm the same way, brother. I haven't taken a full week off in almost 3 years. And I took 2 weeks off then, because I tore my right pectoral muscle. I was back to doing light DB work within a couple of weeks.
    Instead of taking time off, I'll just drop the poundages a little for a couple of weeks and consider it an "active layoff".
    A gym member is like a car motor.......they start "missing" before they quit altogether.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I'm the same way, brother. I haven't taken a full week off in almost 3 years. And I took 2 weeks off then, because I tore my right pectoral muscle. I was back to doing light DB work within a couple of weeks.
    Instead of taking time off, I'll just drop the poundages a little for a couple of weeks and consider it an "active layoff".
    A gym member is like a car motor.......they start "missing" before they quit altogether.
    I take planned time off, where you will use deloads more. I plan on employing both strategies. If it has been a while since I have taken a break and I'm in the middle of a run I will use a deload instead of week off. For me planned time off is as important as the workouts as my joints have never held up well.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Talking

Army I'm right there with you on the not liking to take time off in the gym. . but the beauty about taking time off is your muscles have time to fully recover and GROW GROW GROW!!!! BOOOOO YAAAAA!!! It's truely a beautiful thing when you go to git the weights again and your thinking man i'm flat or man i have deflated and than your as full as the devil himself stronger than b4!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Agreed. I like to plan my time off. Unscheduled days off are rare with me. But, like we said, you grow OUTSIDE of the gym, NOT while you're in it.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Cool. I have run SD and Phera twice before, and Epistane once, so I'm familiar with them. Is that 500 mg one shot or split up during the week?
    Test-E is injected twice a week. something like: 250mg monday morning, 250mg thursday night.
    Test-Cyp is injected once a week.

I'd run Dbol before I ran epi/mdrol/phera for a kicker if I had the choice. It's cheap and easy to get a hold of if you can get a hold of the test.

Otherwise my pick would probably be Phera... I guess Epi if I was cutting. I just stay away from superdrol... neither that stuff or tren (estra-4) agreed with my system.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

no idea what happened to my last post... but here it is again...
    did the water survival course today with the cadets... at times it was like watching these guys over and over again!!!! at a few points when about 6-7 females were refusing to go down the slide rope that lands in the water, I wanted to quit and raise ostriches with the Amish!!! We had 4 females actually CRYING UNCONTROLLABLY
    Luckily a few of the bigger dudes were doing pullups 30ft over the water one the other part of the course and screaming my name telling me that the pullups were for me... ok that part was cool. except one kid tried it and slipped off doing an unintentional gainer into the water landing on the back of his head... actually that part was the coolest!!! lol

going to hit the gym here in a few minutes... obviously no legs, but ready to destroy the rest of the body.
    Will be home Wednesday morning early!!! FINALLY!!!!
    Working on living
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Aww this talk about weak retards makes me think of coaching wrestling lol.

Have fun at home u deserve it after putting up with them.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

lol NICE Tom!!!
    and all this talk about gear makes me salivate.... stupid army rules!!!! lol

Ok hit the gym today. Still a lot of pain in the knee... 10 day until I go under the knife... hopefully I am rehabbing it within days this time and not 6 weeks like last time! My wife is going to get REAL tired of dragging my happy butt to the gym 3-4 times a week and on crutches!!!

ok the lift -
    Chest
    HS Decline Press - pyramids up with a QUADRUPLE drop set without rest
    1 plate per side and added 1 plate up to FIVE plates per side!!! true I only got that one 1 time, but pushing 10 total plates was pretty fregin AWESOME!! and a PR!!! the 4 per side I got 5 times up and the pyramid and on the drops, and did a lot with the 3, 2, and 1
    HS Wide Chest Press - exactly as above but kept it at 4 plates per side. Hit 6 before the drops
    Triceps
    DW's!!! man been a while since doing these! (decline EZ bar french curl skull crusher... things... lol)
    4 sets with 120lbs with varying reps
    Biceps
    Isolation cable 1 arm curls
    did these REAL slow up and down. like a 5-3-5 count. felt great. 4 sets
    Back -
    1 arm DB row -
    had to keep it light because I couldn't put the 1 knee on the bench and couldn't hold a lot of weight on the bad leg. so only did 110lb DB's for reps and 3 sets
    Shoulders
    just some random cable crap

veins in the mirror while doing the DB rows was pretty sick!!! there was a cool spiderweb on the forearms
    The stack is treating me great. Love the HGHPro, the T-911/ Natadrol stack, and everything else! wish the diet was on more so I could be leaning out better, but still leaning out nonetheless!
    Working on living
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sounds great major! And good news you're going home, doesn't seem that long at least the droid has kept you in the loop!

How much time will you get off with the knee op? Or have you got to hobble to work and the gym?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

being a boss at work has its advantages, so as long as I want my friend!!! lol but knowing me I will be back to work and the gym a few days later...
    Working on living
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.03%

WOAH WHAT A LIFT! Tearing it up AG!!!

My prayers are with you and the surgery, but I know you'll be bouncing on that knee in no time. Just make sure to give it the rest it needs so you can be back in that squat rack!

Your doing amazing! Keep up the killer work!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%

Likewise

Good luck with the op

Back in no time at all
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

You're hitting some heavy duty weight on those HS machines, Major. Nice work. I love your work ethic and attitude. Going to the gym on crutches......that sounds just like me!!! I did just that back in 1990 when I had my right knee operated on. A couple of days later I was walking on crutches into the gym to hit the upper body. Started doing light leg extensions the next week. Was back up to full speed in no time!! I'm sure you will be too.

Never gonna stop!!!

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

All in all and entertaining weekend...
  15. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%

AG never quitting...what I like to hear...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

thanks bro!

ok guys am back and have 4 days until I go under the knife. The son and I are hitting the gym latter just so I can get that darn vid of the tricep extensions up!!! it's good to be home again!!! I have been bullrushed by the kids and the baby girl for the last 24 hours. what a day!!!
    Working on living
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%

nice to have you back Major
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    thanks bro!

ok guys am back and have 4 days until I go under the knife. The son and I are hitting the gym latter just so I can get that darn vid of the tricep extensions up!!! it's good to be home again!!! I have been bullrushed by the kids and the baby girl for the last 24 hours. what a day!!!
    Good luck ...
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Excellent work Army. Love that 5 plates per side man. Awesome. I remember when I had my shoulder surgery being in the gym about 4 days later on the treadmill in my immobilizer walking an incline, keeping my lean on. Then hitting up leg press the next week still in the immobilizer and the gym manager freaking out and telling me I couldn't do that. I laughed and told him I was going to keep working out the way I wanted unless he was going to stop everyone in there with any kind of brace or sleeve. IE all of the heavy lifters... He left me alone.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent work Army. Love that 5 plates per side man. Awesome. I remember when I had my shoulder surgery being in the gym about 4 days later on the treadmill in my immobilizer walking an incline, keeping my lean on. Then hitting up leg press the next week still in the immobilizer and the gym manager freaking out and telling me I couldn't do that. I laughed and told him I was going to keep working out the way I wanted unless he was going to stop everyone in there with any kind of brace or sleeve. IE all of the heavy lifters... He left me alone.
    It does not surprise me at all to hear you did that Kleen; the Major will be in there after his knee surgery no doubt. Inspiring to hear you guys don't let anything get in the way of your training, then again, I am the same way. Partially tore my pectoral on the right side on Monday, got ART work done on Wednesday, lifted chest successfully on Friday . We are a rare breed that cannot be held down no matter what is thrown at us.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks bro!

Good to have u back major! Enjoy your time with the family, it's more important than anything else right now... Every op has it's risks, but I'm sure u will be a ok and back too full strength in no time!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

ok guys am back!!! it's good to be home again!!! I have been bullrushed by the kids and the baby girl for the last 24 hours. what a day!!!

23. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%

it's good to have you back
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

Ok my friends, finally got the vid made. The 100lb DB's were in use, so I grabbed the 105. Got it for 21 reps. Forgive the sloppy vid as my son was the person on the camera. Before youtube, the quality was better. Had some nice vascularity, but the vid quality goes down when posted... unless you are Kleen that is!!!!

also had some other good lifts today, but the place was packed. I forgot that this gym only has DB's up to 125. Need to go to the other Gold's because they have up to 200.

Thanks for the kind welcomes from all, and Kleen I will be right there with you my friend!!! Fin has spoken the truth
    TG, no place like home!!! Only YOU could get away with posting a vid like THAT and still maintain your uber macho-ism!!! lol
    also TOTALLY sporting the APT shirt. You guys KNOW I love their gear!!! best in the world!!

Working on living
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

Seriously beastly lift there Major. If I was your son and saw my dad rip off 21 reps with a 105, I would be uber proud to call you my dad that is for sure. Glad you made it home safe to the family and I wish you the best of the luck with the knee surgery upcoming. Enjoy your time before the knife my friend, it will be a long and challenging journey back after it.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok my friends, finally got the vid made. The 100lb DB's were in use, so I grabbed the 105. Got it for 21 reps.
    Holy cr4p, cool vid major, there i was just looking at everyone's logs before updating my own... which includes DB Tri extensions, I was really happy with my 70lbs for 12 reps until now

great job man, gives me more to aim for, I can't even think of more than doubling that weight to get to the "KleenArmyGod" team level!!!

respect guys
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Every time they call you Major and not AG I think of this -
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

Dang nice video and I wish u well with ur surgery.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.84%

Monstrous vid AG.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  30. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%

monstrous biceps dude. u didn't have to check those in at the armory ??
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.84%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post

monstrous biceps dude. u didn't have to check those in at the armory ??
    I heard AG has to wear short sleeves/sleeveless shirts since he doesn't bring his concealed carry permit to the gym.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  32. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%

I heard he'd have to serve longer deployments but had to be sent back to the US because his biceps are banned in several countries
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.84%

I heard he'd have to serve longer deployments but had to be sent back to the US because his biceps are banned in several countries
    I heard that Kim Jong Ill actually labeled AG's biceps as full blown WMDs and banned AG from Glorious North Korea.
    WHITE WHALE!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.11%

Nice reps too... I see you guys are using elbow wraps, I might have to pick some up soon...
  35. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%

I had Aerosmith's "dude looks like a lady" playing when I first watched that video.

It felt so disrespectful I had to turn it off. Put on "Come Together" instead - felt it much better complemented your admirable set AG.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

buahahahahahahahaha you guys kill me!!!! thanks for the kind words my brothers in iron!!!! Next mark will be the 150 for 10!
    Working on living
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

buahahahahahahahaha you guys kill me!!!! thanks for the kind words my brothers in iron!!!! Next mark will be the 150 for 10!
    Yeah I'll be there with you... Hang on the phone's ringing,,,

What's that? you can't deliver my "Armyguy" Mark II robotic arm until next year, the north Koreans just bought the last one?!? B4$tards... That sucks, guess I'll just have to continue to take the shame then!
  38. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.82%

gwls, you can write crap and bastards...this isn't the preschool section of AM
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

gwls, you can write crap and bastards...this isn't the preschool section of AM
    I always forget u can write bitch but I know u cant write **** and ****.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

When I think of Major I think of I think if his poor children and him treating them like his cadets here is a sample bed time story at the Major's home...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Kitchen sink approach (no ph)
    By djremix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 08:20 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM