TruNutrition Sciences Trutein Samples

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently tested the 5 samples of Trutein from TruNutrition Sciences. I really like the ingredient profile this protein blend has. It is a mix of Whey, Micellar Casein, and Egg White(40% Whey, 40% Casein, 20% Egg) with added Omega-3s and Nucleotides for sustained protein release and recovery benefits. Each 34g serving gives you 23g protein, 5g BCAA, 4.6g Glutamine Precursors, 75mg Omega-3s, 20mg Nucleotide Recovery Module, 100mg Trusorb(amino acid absorbtion module), and 2.5g Prebiotic Fiber Blend. That is alot in one serving. On top of this it comes in 5 different flavors. I tested each flavor in water because this is where you can really tell if the flavor will hold up.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup: I mixed this in 12oz of water. Mixability is excellent with little chocolate bits floating in it. The first impression was awesome but then it developed an after taste that I did not like. You get the PB cup flavor at first but then it fades and picks up a chemical taste. Using milk instead of water might smooth this over.

Chocolate Covered Banana: Same amount of water and mixabilty consistency. This was my favorite out of all of them. You guys nailed this perfectly with the flavoring and I can only imagine what this tastes like in my almond milk!

Chocolate Dipped Strawberry: Same amount of water and mixability quality. This flavor was another good one but not quite as convincing as the previous. You have the chocolate flavor with only a slight hint of strawberry. I still think it is good and in milk should be excellent.

Chocolate: Same amount of water and mixability quality. The flavor is pure chocolate and I love the little bits of chocolate floating in it. This in milk would be a treat.

Vanilla: Same amount of water and mixability quality. I am a vanilla fanatic and this filled the bill perfectly. As it is I already ordered 6 lbs of their blend in vanilla. In almond milk this is like a cheat meal.

As you can see there is another very solid choice in the supplement market for your protein needs. Check out their site and their prices. I think you will be very happy with what they have.:fing02:

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your review AZMIDLYF.

We generally like to recommend that if the consumer chooses water over milk or almond milk, to use Trutein in about 8oz water for the best taste.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will look forward to doing this in my future uses.

drob24

Awards
Thanks for the reviews!! I just got my samples yesterday and can not wait to try them!!