LG's Natabolic Kit Log

underthesun

Awards
Hello to everyone out there.

This will be my first supplement review/log. Like most of you all here, I am a supplement junkie and have been looking into natural supplements as an alternative to ph's or exogenous steroids as I have no desire to even approach any sort of shutdown or shrinkage.

That said, I am willing to give natadrol a shot with the included formadrol as pct.

I have heard good things about the libido boosting aspect and I am interested in this as I seem to be lacking in drive at the moment.

I just popped my first 3 pills. Going to start right off with 6 in 2 divided doses, 3 pre-workout, 3 before bed. Now I am off to the gym. I will include workout logs and pics. Thanks for looking. I am hoping this log will build cred as I am willing to be a guinea pig for all these crazy new supps. Peace out.

underthesun

Awards
Day 1 natadrol

Workout: Chest & tri's

DB Bench press 95x10,95x8,95x8
These went up real easy. I usually do sets of 8 but the first set was too easy so I did 10. I thought I'd save some energy for the rest of the workout so I went back to sets of 8.

DB Incline press 85x8,85x8,85x8
Dips body weight x8 3 sets
Chest fly machine 160x8x3
Triceps cable pushdowns 180x8x3 (I think the 180 translates to 90 on other cable setups)
Triceps cable kickbacks 40x8x3.

That was my workout. It went fairly well considering I didn't get much sleep today.

I noticed my core felt a bit warm. I am not sure if it was the natadrol, but I've felt a similar core warming on big doses of lj100. So it could be 'working instantly' as they say :)

So far, no sides, no nausea.. (I got big time nausea taking pSARM) Obviously it's tough to say after 1 day how it's working. I'll upload some starting pics in a bit.

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol day 2

Workout back & bi's

Well today's workout kinda sucked. I only got about 2 hrs sleep so I just didn't have it in the gym today.

Pullups bodyweightx8x3
cable rows 180x8x3
1 arm db rows 65x8x3
barbell curls 95x8x3
db hammer curls 40x8x3

there were several pauses

Libido was pretty dang high though..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be following along, i love Natadrol when i ran it. Pumps, strength, vascularity, and a very nice leaning effect to boot!

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol day 4

Shoulders

Military DB 75x8x3
db lat raise 30x8x3
db front raise 30x8x3
rear delt 32.5x8x3

Quick workout today, had to run to a dinner so I didn't get to work abs.

Still tired, possibly overtrained from before the log.

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol day 5

Legs

Still feeling a bit lethargic.

Leg press. 270x8,360x8,360x8,450x8,450x8,450x8
Hamstring machine, 80x8,80x8,80x8
Leg extension machine, 180x8,180x8,180x8
Calf machine, 250x15,250x15,250x15

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol day 6

A day of rest.

Trying to eat a lot and completely relax. Want to be ready to tear it up tomorrow.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Hey mate! Looking good in here, Hope natadrol does you well, I am on day 2 now and feel it already :D

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol day 7

Workout Chest & tri's

DB press 95x8x3
DB incline 85x8x3
pec machine 170x8x3
dips bwx10x3
triceps cable pressdown 180x8x3
cable kickbacks 50x8,40x8,40x8

I had started to doubt if natadrol was doing anything but the pump I got today was insane. It felt like I had an extra inch to my arms. Doing a biceps flex I felt like my arms were gonna burst. Muscles felt real thick and solid, didn't feel like the usual pump.

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol day 8

Back & bi's

Cable rows 195x8x3
Pullups bwx8x3
db rows 70x8x3
barbell curls 95x8x3
db hammers 40x8x3

decent workout, had to rush it to run to dinner.

I got my pink magic in the mail today... what torture to have to wait to use it... I opened the package and just smelled the pills... smells magical :)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I know what you mean man...going to be on PCT while I am home with PM just sitting in Iraq calling my name ...

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol day 9

Rest day

I couldn't help but notice this morning how thin my waist felt.. I kept trying to grab at it and was like... where did it go?

I have remained at the same weight (196) since the start. Feels like some recomp going on..

underthesun

Awards
Pics from day 2,4

Didn't get a chance to upload some pics before.. These are after the back workout and shoulder day, 2&4.

Attachments

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol day 10

Shoulders

Military DB 75x8x3
db lateral raises 32.5x8x3
db front 32.5x8x3
db rear 35x8x3
shrugs 75x15x3

Still feeling tired.. I may be stim'd out.

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol day 11 & 12

11 Rest day. I didn't want to work legs as day 12 is a football day. I'm going to be leaving on a mini tour playing music. I hope I can keep my workouts going as there are 24 hr fitness gyms everywhere. I might not post for a bit but I will keep logs.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
What kind of music do ya play??

I can see a significant recomp going on, but you weren't flexing in the before and were int he most recent one lol o_O

underthesun

Awards
Natadrol day 13

Legs

Press 360x8x4
leg ext 170x8x3
hammys 90x8x3
calf machine 250x8x3

short workout again.. I had a nice long walk along the beach in san diego in the morning and my legs were a bit tired from the road so this workout was kind of a filler so I space it out for a nice chest workout tomorrow.

I think I have been taking this for a while to have sorted out it's effects on me.

Serious recomp going on. my stomach has leaned out quite a bit.. (I'll take more pics soon) Not much has changed in my diet to attribute that to but the natadrol. Energy is WAY LOW. It could be some other things but I am thinking I am not eating enough carbs. I feel tired like I do when I take an anabolic pump without eating anything after. It feels like my muscles are hungry and I ain't feeding them.. I'm not gaining any fat and actually gained a few pounds (back to 200 even). I am going to try to eat way more and see what happens.

Anger is way high, libido is high, energy low. My fuse is so short now it's ridiculous. I am even giving huge dudes the evil eye if they even look at my bench.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^the evil eye :lol: :rofl: :toofunny:
is that related to the stank eye?
im def subd im interested in nata
sorry if i missed it but how are you dosing it?

underthesun

Awards
I'm BAaaaaack

So I didn't get to work out much on tour, so I gave the natadrol a break. Besides I think I get angry on that stuff so I was hoping to chill out a bit.

I didn't eat that much on tour so I lost a bit of weight. Weighed in at 193 from about 200...

First day back I just did one set of several exercises to ease myself back. My body did NOT want to work out at all after a 2.5 week break. I guess we can call that day 14.

This whole break skews the data, but I am going to continue with the numbering this way

Day 15
Chest & tri's
db's 85x8x3
Incline dbs 75x8x3
dips bwx8x3
pulldowns 160x8x3
flys 160x8x3

Day 16
Pullups bwx8x3 - these were real easy after losing 5+ pounds
Cable rows 180x8x3
db row 70x8x3
bb curl 85x8x3
db hammers 40x8x3,30x8x2 real quick to burnout.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in!! Ive been away for awhile please excuse the tardiness:D

Goingto catch up:)...any questions, feel free to ask my man!

underthesun

Awards
Day 17 - rest day.. Still taking 6 natadrol split up 3 caps 2x a day.

Day 18 Shoulders
DB military 70x8x3
BB upright row 90x8, 100x8x2
lateral raise db 30x8x3
front db 30x8x3
rear db 32.5x8x3
shrugs 100x8, 80x15x2
situp machine 3x to failure.

I'm convinced natadrol makes me an A-hole. And I was reading some reports of weak urine stream.. Yeah, unfortunately I got that too..

underthesun

Awards
Day 19 & 20, rest days

Day 21 Legs
Hammy's 80x8x3
leg ext. 170x8x3
Leg press 360x8x5

Had to make it a quick one so I pumped these out with very little rest. I'm gonna bump up the dosage to 8 a day and see what happens.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
You will like it thats what will happen :)

I was on 6 a day...working out 4 hours into my day after 1 huge meal.

Started 8 a day with my schedule change forcing me to work out fasted.

Gaining strength still.

underthesun

Awards
Day 22 Hiking.

My cardio is sooo bad.. Got smoked by a girl..

Day 23, 24, rest

Day 25 Chest
DB press 90x8x3
DB incline 80x8x3
Fly machine 180x8x3
dips bwx8x3
tri pressdowns 160x8x3
kickbacks 40x8x3

Day 26 Back
Pullups bwx8x3
cable row 180x8x3
db row 70x8x3
bb curl 85x8x3
db hammers 40x8x3

underthesun

Awards
Day 27 Rest
Day 28 Hiking
Day 29,30,31,32 Rest
Had to do a lot of work so I wasn't able to hit the gym.

Day 33 Shoulders & Abs
Military DB 70x8x3
Upright row BB 100x8x3
Lateral db 32.5x8x3
Front db 32.5x8x3
Rear db 35x8x3
Shrugs various to failure

Abs
Leg ext 15x3
low back ext. 12x3
Ab machine 110x15x3

underthesun

Awards
Day 34 Rest
Day 35 Legs

Leg press 450x8x5
Leg ext 180x8x3
Hammy 90x8x3
calf 250x8x3
leg raises bwx15x3
crunches bwx15x3

underthesun

Awards
Final Thoughts on Natadrol Run

Ok guys. It's time to say goodbye to Natadrol. This is an interested sup and honestly I wish I had more information prior to running it. Hopefully this will help you guys out if you decide to run a cycle.

Cons:

Lethargy.
I was just scourging the boards and ran across this post:
"Take ND with meals if possible: TC extract lowers blood sugar"

Well, this would explain the lethargy I was experiencing. It felt like taking an anabolic pump without food.. Hypo city....

Bad Mood.
I also got very grumpy on Natadrol. This could have been a combination of life stress, low energy, and the a-hole inducing nature of natadrol.. One day I was walking down the street and a car honked at another driver. The honk enraged me so much I actually thought about chasing the car down and giving the driver a beatdown. This is out of character. I also gave evil stares to even huge dudes that would want to work in on sets..

Prostate.
I started getting the dribbles.. Not good!

Pros.
Libido

I did feel a little fuller down there and the drive to act on it was very much there.

Recomp!!!

This is where this product shines in my opinion. My diet was nothing to write home about.. Even horrible at times, yet I kept cutting up. My waist feels great. I did very little ab work but I could see more and more definition as the cycle went on.

I didn't see much in the way of pumps or ridiculous strength gains. I may run this again in the future but with the need of supporting sups, more carbs, and definitely some sort of mood enhancement. I also gotta figure something out about the prostate issue. This product definitely 'works' as in it does 'something' I think it needs some tweaking in the form of complimentary supps in order for it to be worthwhile. Thanks for reading the log guys. Please comment if you feel the need.