Seeing if Lg Science is really Science - Natadrol, Anadraulic State, Postol LOG

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
My Stats currently:
6'6''
263lbs
8% body fat

Goal: I am always looking for supplements that will aid in a recomp effect and I felt these supplements would create that for me. I want to get leaner keeping or adding muscle mass + increase vascularity.

Supplements:
Vitamins
Fish Oil
CLA
Carnatine + Tartrate
Aminodrol
Xtend

***Adding***
ADST
Natadrol
Postol
Ghenerate

I separated these supplements from the rest because always take the first list of supplements.

I am looking forward to this stack to help maintain body fat while increasing muscle in a very active summer. I like to workout, surf, kayak, run outside, + many other activities in the summer while trying to maintain muscle on my frame.

My Split
M/T/ Off W / Th / Fr / Saturday body weight and cable exercises

Chest/bis
Legs
Wed - off
Shoulders /tris
Back/calves/abs
Full body cable and body weight workout

Dosing will be:
Natadrol - 6/6/8/8/8/8 possible go into the 7th week at 8 I have to see what my supply is
ADST - 2 scoops
Postol - 2 scoops post workout 30 mins before protein drink

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
THE PUMP I GOT TODAY WAS JUST STUPIDDDDDD

6/7
Chest/Bis
My workout
Incline DB: 80lbs-12; 100lbs-11, 115lbs-8, 115lbs-8; 125lbs-5
Flat Bench: (3:1 ratio) 245x9; 255x8, 255x 7; 265x6
Incline Cable Fli (with Bench): 80x10, 80x9, 80x9
Pec Deck: 225x10, 225x8, 210x 8

Bis
(I usually just write the amount of weight on one side of the bar)
EZ bar curls: 40x15, 40x11, 40x11, 45x8
Cable Preacher Straight bar: 50lbsx14, 11, and 10
Hammer curl: 70x8; 70x8; 45x18

I did machine crunches and hanging leg raises today too.

I cannot pinpoint which supplement gave me exteme pumps but my assumption is clearly ADST. My chest was so swollen it was ridic but it just got crazier when I did bis. The vascularity was amazing and the pump was byond what I have felt since I first tried an NO product when I was 17. I always go into any kind of supplement skeptical so to not get the placebo effect and scew results. However my pumps were real and my arms un-flexed were hard as a rock. I was actually concerned my bicep was going to pop (not really but kinda ha). Everyone instantly was asking me if I started something new. I am very very very impressed by ADST already.

The Postal did not taste the best but I am tolerant to pretty much anything as of now. I took it immediatly after my workout then followed it with protein 20 mins later.

Natadrol - first day... pills were easy to swallow?? lol I am excited for what is to come. The combo of natadrol and ADST could have magnified the pump but I do not know.

This was yesterdays workout and experience. Today is 6/8 and my chest and bis are noticibly more vascular and still pumped up (hard to the touch).

Legs today!!! I will follow with a new post sometime later tonight

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbn in..good luck my friend :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see how the natadrol does for you.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established

Hello!

Subbed in here. Good luck buddy.

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
6/8
Legs today...
everything felt real strong
my leg day changes every week. I am freinds with a trainer and she has taken the time to seek out my leg imbalances in an attempt to fix painul knee joints and lagging lower quads.

I definetly fel a great leg pump more than normal thanks to the change of supplements

I was pushing 9 plates each side on the leg press and super setting them with sissy squars. This was followed by actual squats super setted with step ups holding 45 plates.

great workout.. so far so good with the supplements.

Cant wait til thursday - my FAVORITE day - Shoulders/tris
- when I leave the gym on this day i always feel huge

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
I will tell ya whatever ya want... within reason ha.. what u wanna know playaaaa'

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
also... I will do the first week at 6 pills
should i do 6 or 8 weeks?

and should it look like:

6/8/8/8/8/8

or

6/6/8/8/8/8

thats for 6 weeks and obviously for 8 weeks i would just keep the dose at 8 pills the following two weeks...

any suggestions? how long should I stay at 6? is that under doesed? cause i see a lot of people saying 8 is good? whats your guys opinion

RippedBaby6

Awards
6/8
Legs today...
everything felt real strong
my leg day changes every week. I am freinds with a trainer and she has taken the time to seek out my leg imbalances in an attempt to fix painul knee joints and lagging lower quads.

I definetly fel a great leg pump more than normal thanks to the change of supplements

I was pushing 9 plates each side on the leg press and super setting them with sissy squars. This was followed by actual squats super setted with step ups holding 45 plates.

great workout.. so far so good with the supplements.

Cant wait til thursday - my FAVORITE day - Shoulders/tris
- when I leave the gym on this day i always feel huge
The leg workouts are significantly Improving!!! And imbalances are definitely starting to work themselves out. I'm just happy that your knees are feeling better... Your legs will be beastly when I'm done with you.

It will be interesting to see if the sups will increase your strength... I did notice after your workout on monday your pump was a little on the extreme side... Impressive!!!

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
also... I will do the first week at 6 pills
should i do 6 or 8 weeks?

and should it look like:

6/8/8/8/8/8

or

6/6/8/8/8/8

thats for 6 weeks and obviously for 8 weeks i would just keep the dose at 8 pills the following two weeks...

any suggestions? how long should I stay at 6? is that under doesed? cause i see a lot of people saying 8 is good? whats your guys opinion
bump

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
6/10 Thursday

Shoulders today:
Upright rows - 105x15, 115x11, 135x9, 135x9
DB Press - 70x12, 85x10, 90x8 (felt real strong even after uprights)
Leaning Lat raise- 25x10, 22.5x10, 22.5x10
Superman raises (bench 45degrees)20x15, 20x15, 20x15, 20x15
Rear Delts - I did something new here today I did one set at full range of motion, then another just the last half of the movement, another set just the first half of the movement, then finished with a full range set burnt out by fluttering at the top - it was different kinda liked it

Tris
Skull crushers - 35x15, 40x11, 40x10, 45x7
Close grip bench - 225x12, 235x10, 235x8
Rope pd - 130x12, 130x10, 130x8

Overall this was a good workout. I did things different then my normal routine today especially with shoulders. I felt like my old routine was stale so I will probably combine more of the old routine with the new next week. For tris I felt real strong for the closegrip bench - 235 for the last two sets felt real light but I didnt want to overtrian so I keep it moderately light.

Supplements: I definetly have noticed a leaning effect since the beginning of the week and havnt changed much of anything else (diet, cardio..). Pumps are still insane. I think this already will make up for a great stack.

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
Back, Abs, Calves

lat pull down - 240x12, 255x9, 270x7, 277.5x7, 195x10
Close grip cable row - 180x13, 195x11, 195x10, 195x9
One arm cable row (with twist) 90x8, 90x8, 90x9, 90x8
Reverse PD 225x11, 225x9, 225x10, 225x9
Burn Out - Straight arm pd's - 120x20, 120x20

Calve raises - all diferent weights x 4
Hanging leg raises 15x4
machine crunch 90lbsx15

Again fel real good today pump is ridic. looking forward to see where natadrol takes me. more and more people are noticing the leaning effect.

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
If anyone wants to know anythin else let me know! This is one of my first real logs so I dont always know what to say and since its only been 7 days now on the supplements I dont want to make it sound like I am boasting results at all because Im excited. However, again, the pump is pretty insane and thats a fact!

what does anyone think about bumping up the dose to 8 pills? or should i stay at 6 for 2 weeks?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what does anyone think about bumping up the dose to 8 pills? or should i stay at 6 for 2 weeks?
I wouldn't bump the dosage until half way in. I feel like I increased the dosage too early, so I wouldn't want anyone else to make the same mistake.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I will be following this closely :) Day 2 Natadrol here, and I feel it already (or a great placebo)

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
I wouldn't bump the dosage until half way in. I feel like I increased the dosage too early, so I wouldn't want anyone else to make the same mistake.
Thanks I remembered you saying that. I will do that.. week 4 bump up.

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
Chest
Incline - 80x12, 100x11, 115x8, 115x8, 125x5
Bench 245x9, 255x8, 255x7, 265x6 (3:1 ratio)
Incline fli 80x10, 10 , 10
Pec Deck 225x10, 225x8, 210x8

Bis
Ez Curl 40x15, 11, 11, 45x8
Cable preacher 5x14, 11, 10
Hammer 70x8, 70x8, 45x18

good overal day. lookin lean feeling strong which is hard in the summer. I feel like I sweat a lot and am always doing a lot

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
Leg day went real well felt extremely strong. Again I am on a continueous changing program including plyos and supersets

Shoulders Tris
Upright rows 35lb platesx15, 235x11, 135x9, 135x9
DB Press 70x12, 85x10, 90x8
Leaning lateral raise 25x10, 25x10, 25x10
Superman raise (bench 45degrees) 20x15, 15, 15, 15
Rear delt 30x12, 8, 8
Shrug DB 125x22, 18, 18

Tris
Skull crushers 35lbs plate x 15, 40x11, 40x10, 45x7
Close grip bench 225x12, 235x10, 235x 8
Rope pd 130x12, 10 , 8

decent day wasnt a fan of the shoulder routine but it got the job done. Next week I will adjust it so it includes some of my old raises. Still staying lean feeling strong - PUMPS are awsome. weight has stayed the same

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
Back - calves - abs
lat pull 240x12, 255x9, 270x7, 277.5x7 drop set 195x10
Close grip cable row 180x13, 195x11, 195x10, 210x9
One arm cable row seated 90x8, 90x8, 9 , 8
reverse PD 225x11, 9 , 10, 9
Preach pull downs 120x20, 120x20

Calves and abs

again good pumps.. nothing significant

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
Chest and bis
Going back to heavy bench after a week off from it
295x5, 315x5, 325x5, 335x3, 225x12
Pec deck 260x15, 12, 10
Incline DB 85x11, 90x9, 8, 8
incline fli 80x11, 10, 10

Bis
BB curl 115x13, 11, 10, 8
curl 45x11, 50x10, 55x8
preacher cable curl 5x20, 6x8, 6x8

bis were jacked up again chest is weak. I dont know why I am not benching as much as i did in the winter... I can only blame the heat and more activity. I am maintaining 262lbs

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
I liked this shoulder workout a lot but was unsure if I am overworking myself.. it seems like a lot but i get ocd about hitting it from all angles. WHAT do you guys think?

Upright row 135x13, 12, 9, 10
BB shoulder press 155x12, 165x10, 175x8, 185x6
lateral raise 30x12, 30x10, 30x8, 30x8
Superset with bands 8, 6, 5, 5
rear raise seated 35x10, 10, 8
Front raise 40x5, 35x6, 30x7

Tri
Skull crushers 40x12, 10, 45x8, 8
close grip bench 245x9, 8, 8
Rope PD 130x15, 140x10, 8

Still feelign good.. . no change in weigth still 262 lean.. strength is good and pumps r good

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
I screwed up my legs to the point where any pressure bent hurts my right knee.. I didnt want to force myself and wind up worse so I took this weeks leg day off.

Back
Lat Pull down 240x12, 255x9, 270x8, 277.5x7, 195x 12
Underhand BB cable row 165x15, 180x11, 11, 295x11
One arm cable row 75x11, 83.5x19, 90x10, 8
reverse PD 225x12, 10, 9 , 10

Stength was up a little.. looked very full. I am going to bump up after this week

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
Chest Tris
Bench 295x6, 315x6, 325x5, 335x3, 225x10
Incline machine hammer stength 3platesx12, +20lbsx9, +20lbsx7, 7
Standing fli 80x20, 90x13, 13
Incline fli 80x10, 9, 9

Bis
EZ curl 45platesx10,10,10, 8
Preacher 6x10, 9, 9
Hammers 60sx10, 10, 9

Today I felt strong and got an extra rep out on 2 of the bench sets. Bis are always strong I guess thats cause I have 22inch guns ha. I had a great pump.. again same weight dont think I look any leaner. this is week 3 I believe. man time goes by fast. Tomorrow is legs which I am not looking forward to because I have a feeling I will still be in pain. We shall see how it goes

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Impressive weights there. I would say if you feel fine with that workout for shoulders than keep doing it. I am doing GVT now, starting my 3rd week, and a lot of people don't like doing it for more than 2 or 3 weeks, I am going to do 6 because I like pain :p

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
still no legs for me.. just heavy bike.. very upsetting.
I have delt with a bum knee for a while but I guess I really pissed it off this time.. next week i will return to lifting legs at light weigth and build back up. I am very glad that I am getting a solid dose of Cissus while on natadrol which will hopefully aid in my joints.

this is my third week.. I may choose to bump up on Monday I willbase it on how I feel. (6 -> 8 pills)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ Third week seems like when everyone bumps it up. I bumped mine just because I don't want to have half a bottle, and am time contstrained o_O

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
this is mid my 4th week and im going to bump up to 8 pills and just go until the bottles are empty.. my knee is still killing me but i caredfully got a lift in the other day... its just something i deal with all the time

Tonight I will update my workout log ... I had some pretty good ones that some of you might want to try. one for shoulders and the other for back - i think i still feel pumped up this week.

I definetly see a body recomp effect. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked very lean the past couple of days, thinking, that when i stepped on the scale id be down. However, to my surprise, I am the same weight and definetly leaner. Its always nice to see a change!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice work, i had a nice recomp from the trifecta myself. its not anything near like doing halodrol imo but its a effective stack.

triscal

Awards
I definetly see a body recomp effect. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked very lean the past couple of days, thinking, that when i stepped on the scale id be down. However, to my surprise, I am the same weight and definetly leaner. Its always nice to see a change!
Been eating the same amount of cals the last couple of weeks?

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
I am bumping up to 8 today and will take the pills 2/2/2/2... does 3/3/2 or 2/2/2/2 what makes more sense??? sometimes its hard to always have the pills on me so I was wondering if 3/3/2 works

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
3/3/2 is what most do. I seem to forget to take my extra 2 on non working days, I am doing the 2/2/2/2. I work 12 hour days though so I dose it like that thinking it will be in the system longer. 3 on wakeup and 3 pre-wo is what most do.

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
I have been a litle behind with my log... and also figured no one was really going to read all my workouts.. so starting this week i will post my workouts again since I have made some great changes.

However, the main purpose for this post is to say that Natadrol I believe is working for me. As anyone knows that likes to have a good time this past 4th weekend was hell on our bodies. I barely ate half of my normal amount, drank more than my normal amount, and was out til 3 am from thursday til sunday. With that said I am leaner... and was expecting to be down on the scale. After my workout/sweating my weekend life out I weighed 263.2 which was up 2.2 pounds since the second week of natadrol!!!

weight +2.2
Vascularity - insane! clearly noticable - skin looks thinner + muscles look fuller
Strength - even after an exauhsting weekend was definetly up
Im on week 4!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I have been a litle behind with my log... and also figured no one was really going to read all my workouts.. so starting this week i will post my workouts again since I have made some great changes.

However, the main purpose for this post is to say that Natadrol I believe is working for me. As anyone knows that likes to have a good time this past 4th weekend was hell on our bodies. I barely ate half of my normal amount, drank more than my normal amount, and was out til 3 am from thursday til sunday. With that said I am leaner... and was expecting to be down on the scale. After my workout/sweating my weekend life out I weighed 263.2 which was up 2.2 pounds since the second week of natadrol!!!

weight +2.2
Vascularity - insane! clearly noticable - skin looks thinner + muscles look fuller
Strength - even after an exauhsting weekend was definetly up
Im on week 4!
The holiday was long for all of us :D

Glad to see you are still hitting the weights hard!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed....You move some serious weight big man!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! I have always noticed that after a hard drinking weekend after not dirnking very much I lean out. No clue why, insulin rush maybe?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! I have always noticed that after a hard drinking weekend after not dirnking very much I lean out. No clue why, insulin rush maybe?
Dehydration I would say.

With that said alcohol can also cause a brief tesosterone spike the next day. Alcohol in itself can have estrogenic effects whilst being consumed, prehapes thats why you get the morning test spike. You know after a binge you wake up on the horn wondering why your feeling randy after a night out :)

Last edited:

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the comments. Trifecta is a pretty impressive recomp agent considering the lack of sides. Its become a staple for me when I want to cut but not wanting to reduce my calories too much. I managed to lose fat and a few pounds of muscle whilst doubling my calories intake...no joke!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I added 1k cals and am cutting up instead of buling somehow o_O