- 06-07-2010, 06:56 PM
any idea how to get your body moving at like 5:00 am after a long night the night before. My schedule is about to get super busy..so tuesday and thursday to get my gym time in i have to hit the gym by around 530...class at 8am to 9pm..and not to mention work on tuesday and thursday nights tell around 8 or as late as 11pm..my body doesnt want to work with me in the early mornings with this schedule. HELP!..maybe make me a colon, or give me maid lol.
- 06-07-2010, 07:43 PM
- 06-07-2010, 07:52 PM
I workout anywhere from 5am-730am, and its always fasted as well. You get used to it pretty quickly. If you can, i'd suggest changing all your workouts to the same time. Establishing consistency makes the adjustment come faster. If you work out evenings sometimes and early mornings others, you'll take longer for the early workouts to feel "right"
RPM or Black Cats makes a nice friendly wake up call, or any of a number of other preworkouts. 1 Black cat + 2 caps of clearshot concentrate works well for me.Animis Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tdilliner in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
- By redrocket399 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:27 AM
- By chris1381 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2007, 04:03 PM
- By chris1381 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2007, 01:37 PM
- By Tahq in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:14 PM