Early workouts

jessta

jessta

Awards
any idea how to get your body moving at like 5:00 am after a long night the night before. My schedule is about to get super busy..so tuesday and thursday to get my gym time in i have to hit the gym by around 530...class at 8am to 9pm..and not to mention work on tuesday and thursday nights tell around 8 or as late as 11pm..my body doesnt want to work with me in the early mornings with this schedule. HELP!..maybe make me a colon, or give me maid lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any idea how to get your body moving at like 5:00 am after a long night the night before. My schedule is about to get super busy..so tuesday and thursday to get my gym time in i have to hit the gym by around 530...class at 8am to 9pm..and not to mention work on tuesday and thursday nights tell around 8 or as late as 11pm..my body doesnt want to work with me in the early mornings with this schedule. HELP!..maybe make me a colon, or give me maid lol.
Go to bed as early as you can. Use an alarm to get up (one that WILL wake you up) - set it for 4.30 or 5am. As soon as it goes off, get up - don't lie in bed or hit snooze. If you take any preworkout or stims, have them on waking - this will help wake you up as well - and then start getting ready for training, etc. After a while, your body will start to be able to get up, and work with you, falling into a new pattern. Getting started with a new schedule is the hardest part, but once you've made it a routine, it gets easier and easier to do, and your body will start waking up by itself without the alarm if you do it long enough.

~Team APPNUT

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I workout anywhere from 5am-730am, and its always fasted as well. You get used to it pretty quickly. If you can, i'd suggest changing all your workouts to the same time. Establishing consistency makes the adjustment come faster. If you work out evenings sometimes and early mornings others, you'll take longer for the early workouts to feel "right"

RPM or Black Cats makes a nice friendly wake up call, or any of a number of other preworkouts. 1 Black cat + 2 caps of clearshot concentrate works well for me.